Hands of Clay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victory was within reach when Clay lost his mind. His cock swelled unbearably. All the different sensations, the smells, the taste, it all took over. Bliss flooded his entire being to an overflowing burst. He wrapped his arms around Brice's ass and shoved Brice's throbbing length past his tongue. Come shot from the other man's body as Clay's hot seed blasted down Brice's throat. Yes. Finally, this was what he'd been waiting for—what he'd yearned for since he met Brice. Clay's mouth filled, and he swallowed rapidly, trying to keep up with the onslaught. His grader climaxed like he had a waterfall in his balls. He wasn't lying when he'd said it had been a while.

As he sucked, Clay thought he would hate the taste, but surprisingly, he was totally into the flavor. The grader's thick fluid was salty, hot, and better than Clay could've imagined. There was an essence of Brice that Clay loved. He licked the head, cleaning every drop.

Exhausted, Clay rolled off Brice and dissolved into the sleeping bags. He hadn't felt this good in years. Fuck good, he felt phenomenal, sizzling, and in love. Moving wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Brice rose and turned around to collapse with his head next to Clay's. They pressed together shoulder to shoulder—hip to hip.

"Next time, you can copy me." Brice threw his arm over Clay and dragged him back into his arms.

"I'll take that mission." Clay thanked whatever deity was out there that Brice used the words next time.

12