Hands of Clay Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what you do on a blind date?"

"No." Brice stared up at the ceiling. "I don't actually date anymore. And last night, I got stood up."

"I don't typically do that kind of stuff either." Clay used his fingers to tip Brice's chin down. "I did that stuff last night because I missed you." Clay wrapped one leg around Brice's calves as their eyes met. "I've thought about you since the hut, and I wanted you, and I still do. You and I belong together, Brice."

The two of them stared at each other as if they could see last night replaying in their heads.

"You're a recruit," Brice said at length.

"That bullshit again?" Clay rolled his eyes.

"We shouldn't..." Brice shook his head and then pulled out of Clay's hands. "I shouldn't..."

"Don't you fucking say over to me again," Clay warned.

"I have to go. You're going to break my heart. I can't do this." Before Clay could respond, Brice reached for the door. "Goodbye."

And then he was gone.

Clay stared at the exit. He would have to figure out a way to explain to Brice that he would never break his heart. The whole H.S.P.C. recruit thing didn't matter either. They were meant to be. This power between them was like clinging vines that would never let them walk away. Clay would give Brice some time, but ultimately the grader would be in his arms again.


12