Hands of Clay Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay stared up at him. The man looked as dazed as Brice felt.

Ragged breathing eased into soft sighs and cuddles. Brice tingled all over as chills caused goosebumps. A hyper-awareness set in and made everything new. The sweat drying on his skin caused a shiver. The sheets and a pillow next to him were damp. His cock felt overused and sensitive now in the aftermath.

"It's going to be hard to run laps tomorrow with a dick up my ass." Clay grinned.

Brice chuckled as gingerly he pulled from Clay's body, causing a groan from Wicks. When Brice was out of his shepherd, Clay rolled over on his side and wrapped an arm around the tangled sheets.

"Roll onto your back." Brice tugged on his arm.

"No." Clay glanced over his shoulder. "Can't you be bossy later?"

"I'm not bossy. I'm in charge." Brice reached for his towel. "Roll."

"Yes, Instructor Brice." Closing his eyes, Wicks flipped onto his back. Brice ran the cloth over Clay's cock, and he shuddered. A part of him wished Clay had said, boyfriend. When he was done cleaning the wetness, he wiped at his body and Clay's come on his hand. Clay didn't open his eyes. He didn't say anything. The silence had Brice starting to overthink. Did they make a mistake?

"Clay?"

"What can I do for you, Instructor Brice?" Claymore opened one eye and smirked at him.

"Is everything...?" Vulnerability and concern laced Brice's voice. He tried to keep his tone neutral. "Did I hurt you?" If he'd caused pain, Brice would have to rectify the situation and then maybe never have sex with anyone again.

"Fuck that noise." Clay yanked the towel out of his hands and tossed it toward the bathroom. "It was phenomenal." Clay kissed him softly and then crawled to the top of the bed. "You know it was." Wicks grabbed a pillow from the floor and closed his eyes. "But the next mission is sleeping."

"Affirmative." Brice laughed and curled next to him.


12