Hands of Clay Ch. 20

Story Info
Clay and Brice meet up to leave HQ.
1.8k words
4.67
1.3k
0

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all,

I'm sorry it has been a while. My dad died... and I lost my gallbladder... and my kid started driving, and my cat died... bla-bla-bla. Anyway, here are the next chapters!

Cheers!

A guard from headquarters drove up to the exit gate in a blue steel-reinforced M-RAP. Clay thought the vehicle was overkill for picking up two kids, but he shrugged at the six-wheeled vehicle with the gears spray-painted on the sides. As he shook his head at the emblem displayed on the rear hatch, he scanned for Abdul. Since Clay was early for his assignment, he didn't get into the back. Instead, he waited for his partner and leaned against the rock wall. He loaded the extra magazine he'd grabbed from Copeland as the sun warmed his face.

The vehicle parked, and the engine was turned off. The driver gave Clay a friendly head nod. According to Rea, Abdul and Clay were supposed to grab a ride with this H.S.P.C. agent. Once they got to the train station, they would meet Butch and Gavin. After they got Clare and Dan, they were to bring the kids back to the compound safely. Easy.

Clay finished loading his magazine. He slipped the extra ammo into his cargo pocket. He then checked his pistol before gliding the gun into the holster under his arm. Clay adjusted his coat over the weapons on each side of his ribs.

For a few minutes, Clay enjoyed the warm breeze from the south. When the wind dyed down, he scooped up his backpack from the ground and strolled to the military vehicle. The driver waved, and Clay unlatched the rear door. He tossed his heavy sack into the back and then turned to look at the enormous H.S.P.C. building.

Since Abdul wasn't here yet, Clay wondered if he could slip away and find Brice. If he could see his grader briefly, Clay could tell his instructor when he would return. Brice probably thought he was doing the night missions with the rest of his training class. Clay didn't get an opportunity to tell him about this job. Rea gave him the assignment at the last minute.

Clay was dying to reassure his boyfriend that nothing would change. Gathering the kids and escorting them to HQ was a short, easy assignment. Clay would be right back in Brice's bed.

Just as Clay took a glance at his watch to gauge how much time he had before the truck left, he spotted Rea and Brice marching down the gravel path toward him.

Brice wore a long black leather duster. The outfit was something Clay had never seen him wearing before. Weapons were strapped to his thighs on both sides. His instructor was dressed mostly in black camouflage and dark denim. The huge pack on his shoulders was buttoned up, and the mask over his nose and mouth had skulls and crossbones where the lips should be. Brice looked like the trained H.S.P.C. agent that he was.

According to some at HQ, Brice used to be a force to be reckoned with. Some whispered that losing his foot broke him, but seeing Brice dressed to kill had Clay thinking there was nothing broken about Brice. That man was still a force of nature, and just seeing him had Clay's heart skipping. The man looked hot and sexy and dangerous. Clay could see the agent who was once the fierce killer and clever assassin. Brice was still all that... and now Clay's lover. A gentle whoosh, like a sixteen-year-old girl's sigh, slipped from his lips.

When Rea and Brice reached Clay's side, Brice crossed both his arms over his muscled chest. His sleek black gloves folded over his biceps. Clay looked from Brice's familiar glare to Rea, who had a slight grin hanging on his lips.

"Frag-order." Rea grinned. "I'm sending Head Instructor Brice with you on this mission." He shrugged. "I think that'll be good. You can show off your talents, Wicks."

Brice yanked down his protective Snow Flu mask and didn't speak. Instead, he scanned the truck and then his surroundings.

Clay held in his smile. If Rea meant talents like sucking Brice off in a hidden area before the train parked, then yes. He could show off that. Clay licked his lips while picturing being with Brice outside of HQ. His smile fell as he considered that he would have to introduce Brice to Butch and Gavin. Specifically, his brother Butch. His happiness faded at that idea. What if Brice didn't like his older brother? What if Butch did... or said... something?

"What about Abdul?" Clay asked.

"I want to keep Abdul here." Rea shrugged again. "Don't look so worried. You'll see. You and Brice will be friends in no time. This is good. Brice needs to get out."

"I guess if he starts yelling, I can always use my gift on him," Clay muttered. If Brice and Butch got into a fight, he would use his gift on both men.

"I forgot about your gift," Rea said thoughtfully. "That is a great idea, Wicks. Go on."

"What is?" Brice's eyes flipped to Rea.

Rea motioned him and Brice further away from the truck.

"Wicks." Rea stepped back and crossed his arms. "If Brice appears panicked at any time, I want you to use your gift on him. Touch him. Maybe even keep your hands on him."

"No." Brice's scowl was so dark he could have called in storm clouds. "That isn't necessary. I said I could do this job. You said this is an easy mission. I don't need a recruit looking after me like I'm an FNG."

"I'm not saying you're the fucking new guy, Agent Brice." Rea's scowl matched Brice's. "But you haven't left HQ in a long-ass time." Rea's tone was stern. "Claymore's gift is perfect for you. Do it now." Rea waved.

"You want me to use it now?" Clay's eyebrows rose. "Here? Why?"

"I told you I'm fine. Why would Wicks use it on me now?" Brice asked.

"Coz' you know as well as I do that these added abilities are hit or miss. I want to make sure that if Claymore touches you, that it works. I don't want you hyperventilating, and then Wicks discovers that he's useless."

"And while I'm grinning like a dope, I'll have a newbie recruit standing around waving his arms yelling, oh shit."

"I don't yell, oh shit," Clay smirked. "I prefer, oh fuck."

"I trust Claymore." Rea's voice turned hard. "He can pick up the slack if you hit problems. I wouldn't let you go with him if I didn't think Wicks wasn't skilled." Rea paused. "You're the one training him. Don't you trust your recruit?"

"I trust Clay," Brice mumbled. Clay smiled.

"Truth." Rea waved again. "Now show me that Claymore's gift works on you."

Clay licked his lips. He'd never touched Brice outside the bedroom other than in the hut. Sure, they had sex, and he'd touched every inch of Brice's body, but he never used his gift when they were together. He remembered the man's face after he flooded him with happiness. His eyes were alighted with joy from the memory of his brother. Brice even said Colin's name.

Clay slipped his protective gloves off and shoved them into his pockets. The problem here wasn't using his gift. No. The issue here was how to hide the pleasure he received when he touched Brice. That smile on his face would have Clay itching to kiss him.

"It's no biggie," Clay muttered as Brice took off his gloves and stashed them.

Taking one last look at Rea, Clay placed his hand on Brice's palm.

Clay concentrated and shoved out his gift. The smile on Brice's face was that heart-stopping one that made Clay want to drop his pants. Brice's eyes closed, and Clay planted his feet to stop kissing the other man senseless. He reminded himself that Rea watched them.

"Clay," Brice whispered his name. The way he said Clay's name caused chills to shoot down Claymore's spine.

Quickly, Clay removed his hand off Brice's and stared at the blood on his fingertips. He concentrated on the sting.

"No biggie." Clay worked overtime to look nonchalant.

"That's great." Rea nodded. "I've seen gifts not affect people and some strange things when it comes to the added abilities. I never take it for granted that they will work. Best to check."

Clay was about to step away when Brice's eyes fluttered open.

"Now I'm dizzy," Brice groused.

"But you look relaxed." Rea slapped him on the back. "If you get spun up, have Claymore put his hands on you. You're in very capable hands."

Clay bit his lip to keep from smiling. "I'll remember that."

"You can keep our hands to yourself, Recruit Wicks," Brice snapped, and then contrary to his surly tone, Brice grabbed Clay's arm. He brought Clay's fingers to his lips and began to lick gently at the wounds.

Heat curled in his stomach, and lust unfurled its claws. Clay stopped himself from moaning at the soft wet flick of Brice's tongue on the pads of his fingers. Trying not to blush, Clay could feel Rea's eyes studying his face. He hoped that his skin wasn't turning red. Desperately, Clay stared at the clouds overhead.

"I forgot that was your gift," Rea said thoughtfully. "You're a good pair."

Brice pulled Clay's pinky finger away from his mouth.

"We will handle the kids." Brice flipped back his coat and rested his palms on his guns. "You can get back to Karma. I'm fine. Wicks and I will work well together."

"Truth." Once more, Rea slapped Brice on the back. He nodded at Clay. "I'll see you soon. Don't get shot."

As Rea walked away, Brice pulled on his gloves and moved closer to the truck.

"You should never be that far away from your bag or your gun." Brice pointed out the fact that Clay had tossed his sack into the truck. "Even at HQ, never trust that someone won't steal your shit."

"Thank you for the lesson, Head Instructor Brice." Clay grinned. "Will I be getting sage advice all the way to the train station?"

"You could learn a few things, Recruit Wicks." Brice glared. "You don't know everything."

"I'm interested in learning what it's like to have sex in a hidden spot at the train station." Clay lowered his voice. "Maybe we will be lucky, and Butch and Gavin will be late."

"That's not what we're doing on this mission. Focus." Brice settled his mask over his nose and mouth before he placed protective glasses over his eyes.

"Yes, but you heard what Rea said. I have to keep my hands on you." Clay laughed as he jumped into the truck.