Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple on a journey to return sexual excitement to marriage.
5.2k words
4.58
21.9k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

A fictional story about a couple that finds themselves in a hands-on sex therapy group, where therapists, surrogates, and other patients interact sexually.

All fictional characters portrayed are over the age of 18. Self-edited and proofed, so if you are looking for a story with perfect grammar, and 0 mistakes, this probably is not it. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

___________________

Helga and her husband Garth had been having problems with intimacy. They were still young, in their late 20s, and it was too soon to be having that kind of trouble. The love they had for each other was as strong as ever, but the sex was just not fulfilling. They tried traditional counseling, in fact with several therapists. All of them have been with just her and Garth present with the counselor. The counselor's talk helped them short-term when it came to their enjoyment of sex. It was kind of like getting a pep talk and leaving all pumped up and fucking like they did when they were teens, but then in the coming weeks and months, it would quickly fade to when it was unsatisfactory for both of them.

One of the things they had in their marriage was good communication, or they probably would not have realized that there had to be some help they could get to take things back to what was their normal, 3 to 4 times a week sex, and very pleasureful for both of them. They ended up changing therapists after a couple of visits and moving on to a new one with different ideas for treatment. All the proposed solutions to the problems seemed to be just variations of standards used by most therapists, like setting the right atmosphere for sex, obtaining the right state of mind, and others. The last therapist they went to recommended group therapy to them. He said that sometimes hearing that you are not the only one experiencing the same types of problems often helps in solving them.

The group therapy worked, but the results long term were the same as couples counseling. They even tried changing groups a couple of times. It was better therapy for them, it lasted longer and the sex was better than before, but still would fade after a while.

The last therapist they went to and explained their situation gave them some advice. He was a licensed therapist, but he thought outside of the box. He told them about a controversial therapist that has had good luck with multiple couples. His ways were not what would be considered ethical by most therapists, or the governing bodies that certify them. He said he has had mixed reports from couples that have tried it, but the ones that stuck with it claimed it was life-changing. He said he thought about the guy because Helga made him think of the guy's heritage and background might be the same, more liberal as far as sex goes. He learned this after discovering that his parents like Helga's were immigrants from Scandinavia, where sex is thought of differently. This particular Dr. had even gone back to Norway to study under a cutting edge Dr. after he got his Ph.D...

He made it very clear that he was into some radical stuff he learned while studying over there. He said that he has heard he uses college students not just as surrogates, but as teaching aides. He would have them demonstrate by having live sex to go with what he was teaching. He believed that there is nothing like being able to see what you're being taught demonstrated.

He told them that he could see by their facial expressions when he described the theory that we were probably open-minded enough to try it. He told them that he would rather not go into any more detail as it could have an adverse effect if they take his course. He gave them a plain piece of paper with the guy's name and phone number on it. He said that the name the therapist uses for this type of therapy is simply Todd or Doc Todd. He uses that as an alias as he has a regular practice he is certified for, and counts on it to finance his research. He made sure they knew this was his suggestion as a person, and that not by him as a certified therapist.

They took the number and discussed it in the coming weeks. Once they had tried one more group session with another therapist they decided to go ahead and call him. They were very open-minded, and watching a young couple make love as a learning tool, seemed to have some merit, but then what did they have to lose if it didn't?

They signed up so to speak, Todd did not want any paperwork, and there was no charge for the first session. He explained that he had 7 couples signed up, and he knows he will lose at least two, likely more after the first session. He said he is upfront with everyone as to what this all entails and he wants no hard feelings for taking their money.

They attended this first orientation session and were happy to see that most of the other couples were in their age bracket, none seemed older than their 30s.

Todd got right down to the theory that his program was based on. First, the fact that he felt that it takes live, and sometimes interactive demonstrations in his teaching. The next thing that is a big part of being sexually satisfied is to find out what you and your partner keep to yourself, your fantasies, and your kinks so to speak.

He told them even if they have good communication in their marriage, for one reason or another people tend to not communicate what they like, or what types of lifestyles they would like to try with their partner. He added that it is not unusual for a person to not even know what their sexual desires are. A person generally has several, and as far as how many exist when you include variations the number is almost infinite.

He expanded on his description of his sessions as to what they might include as well. He said his student assistants perform sex acts, and are mostly just amateur actors. He said that sex is naturally a little awkward, so expect that from his assistants. He said he gets new partners and rotates them from session to session so none of them get too comfortable with each other.

Garth and Helga soon found out why he loses some couples after this first session. It was when he made it clear that he is convinced he can solve any intimacy problem with any couple that loves each other. Todd added that he was willing to do whatever it takes to do this. He explained that in some sessions that he has found if the couples were open to it, and consented, he would take things beyond just demonstrations. He was pretty frank about everything, and this one was what probably caused couples to drop out. Todd said that sometimes if a couple would like to try something, he gives them the option to have other couples watch, and help critique their lovemaking. That the more eyes on a couple making love, the more things can be picked up on and improved.

What it boiled down to was that it was possible if you take this course seriously, and are dedicated and determined, you may end up doing even more than just watching, and being watched. If all participants agree to it, you may want to do more than that with your classmates. He added that sometimes if you are just not getting it, the use of a surrogate with an individual student, or a surrogate couple interacting with the couple can be yet another tool.

It left them wondering, what did this all mean? Could end up fucking in front of the others? Was he talking about swapping partners, or fucking one of his young assistants?

They were going to have to decide if any of these activities were deal breakers for them, they both felt they needed to discuss it to make sure they both felt the same.

The therapist suggested to the couples that if they are not porn watchers, it would help if they go to a legit site, and look a the various kink, fetish, or lifestyle videos that they have to offer. He added that ones under homemade amateur are not always that, the couple performing them often have a website and are no longer amateurs and they are not always realistic, but at least they are a way to see if there is anything that appeals to you.

This was enough to make one couple get up and leave the orientation, and it was expected that more would just not come back for the first session.

Garth and Helga decided at home that with were not turned off by any of this. They knew this might be uncomfortable at times but were committed, and if this is what it takes to save their relationship, then so be it.

Doc Todd did not waste any time getting started at the next session. He introduced the two students he had helping him as they stood there in robes. Even though they were told all this, it surprised them that this was about to happen. They had alias names too, Kim and Wendy, he told them the name he helped them choose came from a once popular children's textbook his parents had at home. If they thought they were surprised so far, the next step was overload. Doc Todd was about to cause it.

He ask how many of them did their homework, and he smiled. Most raised their hands, most of the males for sure. He said that he was going to have his assistants demonstrate that no matter what strange thing you do during sex, you should always start by showing your love, and that would be by making love and not just fucking. As soon as he moved out of the way the two of them dropped their robes.

They thought they were prepared for something like this, but there they were looking at an attractive nude young couple right there in front of them.

Yes, this young couple was nude but did not seem embarrassed at all, there were bigger looks of embarrassment from the couples observing them. You just don't normally have two good-looking teenagers drop their robes and stand naked in front of you.

The guys, of course, were focused on young Wendy's teen body, her perfect C-Cup breasts, so firm and perky. The second Kim's robe dropped, the gals were not sure what to focus on, they started at his ripped upper body, but they could not get past his groin.

The male's body was shaved or waxed clean, this made his now hardening well-past average cock look like the biggest either one of them had ever seen. By the time the couples turned toward them, his young cock was sticking out perfectly straight, he had the kind of hard-on you only see on a young man, and they were looking straight at it. It was the first time that Helga and Sheila looked directly at each other. No words were spoken, but the look of amazement on their faces said it all.

Kim and Wendy did not seem a bit nervous they started with Kim wrapping

his arms around her and pulling her close. His stiff cock was now in between her legs, pressing up against her pussy lips, and hard. They took a moment to gaze into each other's eyes, before kissing, it was on!

Doc had to get the couples' attention and then tell them how just about all the studies have shown that it is so much better to set the mood than to just jump into bed and go at it like animals. Doing that can sometimes make you look at sex as a task after a few years of marriage. The two continued to kiss, and then were telling each other how much they loved each other and made compliments between kisses about the other's beauty. It seemed pretty realistic, so they must have been really into it. The guy's chest against her tits would put him into it.

The gals looked at his tight butt cheeks, and his smooth balls hanging below and imagined what his cock would feel like against their pussies. These things alone would generally put you into the mood they all thought. Although not radical other than the fact they were watching this done with the surrogates nude, they already were learning some basics no other therapist had taught them. Garth and Helga both wished it was them nude and about to get it on, so the desire was there. They were just frustrated with the lack of love showing in their sex lives.

Once they were done with their greeting, they moved to the bed that was set up in front of the chairs that the couples were sitting in.

Helga said to Garth, "Do you believe this? Are we going to watch this young couple fuck?"

Garth, "I guess so, do you want to leave then?"

Helga, "Hell no, did you see the dick on that young man, or his second best feature his six-pack? Or were you too busy checking out that fine ass, or those perky breasts and hard nipples of hers? All I can say is if we watch this, you better plan on fucking my brains out when we get home, and yes I expect you to recreate both what we have seen so far, and what we are about to witness in the bed."

Their eyes and the other couples were just fixated and watching every move they made. Wendy looked so sexy there on her back with her head on the pillows waiting for Kim, and his stiff cock. He was a typical young man of that age and had a cock that was not one you needed to measure, it was substantial. It was an odd scene at the bed, and in the chairs, all the couples were holding hands, for couples that were having trouble with intimacy, they looked turned on and in love.

Kim started at the foot of the bed, climbed on his stiff cock dragging against the bed, as he kissed his way up from her feet. Once he got to her pussy he lifted her thighs and went in for a snack. It was surprisingly visible from the chairs, as he spread her open and was eating her out. They could not help but wonder if this was scripted by the therapist. But it did not matter, it looked real and was fucking hot. It was not long before he was working her clit with his tongue, as he used three fingers in her hole that she came. When she gathered herself she reached down for his hands and pulled him up. Kim then was straddling her chest and held her perky breasts together. His hard cock split them as his smooth balls rubbed up and down her abdomen.

After fucking her tits for a while, she said something to him that could not be heard, but was not a surprise when he moved up to give her his cock. She lifted her head and he gathered the other pillow to put behind her head. Her head was then on the perfect angle to receive his cock. It was a little warm in the room, and getting hotter, and Kim's ripped chest was now glistening from his perspiration.

The oral did not go much longer, it was not meant to, it was foreplay. Her body language said fuck me, fuck me hard, and now. She lifted her legs for him and he was then pushing his knob against her pussy lips, and then slowly into her hole. They were the perfect example of young lovers. If it was intended to remind the couples what their sex was like when they were new, it was working. Most of them were no longer holding hands, and they had a hand on their spouse's thigh, the other on their own sex.

It was a classic fuck, and very visible to the couples, the women had to love seeing his hard cock as it would disappear as it went in and out of her. She was then wrapped around him, her arms around his chest, and her legs around his butt. He was kissing her like he was really in love with her, and maybe he was.

It was not a long love-making session but it served its purpose, and they both got off, he pulled out and came on her breasts. She looked so sexy with his spunk on her, as he went for the towel hanging with their robes. He wiped her off, and they both stood and put their robes on. The couples did what seemed right, and gave them some tasteful applause as they left the room.

The session was dismissed, and it was a horny crowd that left the room after that, and Garth and Helga were leading the way. They could not wait to get home, and for the first time in years, Helga unzipped his pants and gave him head on the way home. They had great sex that night, and for the next two weeks. They wondered if they even needed more sessions, but they wanted to see what else he had in store as far as therapy. But maybe the biggest reason was that live sex of this caliber was something they could not get anywhere else. The biggest porn stars, or the top amateur performers could not come close.

It was 3 weeks before there was another session, that third week they realized that the great sex they had was fading already. They were using what they had learned, but since it was so little and so basic, felt they needed, and yearned for more knowledge.

They arrived at the next session and were surprised to see they were only one of two couples left and were afraid that he might not want to continue them. When he realized what it was down to he addressed it. "

As you can see it's just the four of you and me now, you will find out later why."

"First I want to poll you, who all here experienced some real desire for sex when you left the last session?"

All of them answered yes of course.

"Well, I think you realize that was because you witnessed something new, likely shocking to you. What I am going to talk about is how something surprising in a couple's stagnant sex life can do for it. I saw a couple fucking in the dark part of the parking lot after that very session. I just let them go to it and went home, and when I got home I fucked my wife. I learned from what I had seen that something like that being unexpected, can ignite a fire, and it spread to my wife as I told her about it."

"So let me define that more, but first I have to take this shirt off, it is unexpectedly warm in here, but maybe it is just me from reliving that very experience."

He pulled his shirt up over his head to reveal an older but fit build. This little bit of skin was enough to raise the two females' interest, his nearly 10 years difference in age did not stop them from finding him sexy.

Then he said, "You know these long pants are making me kind of warm too, I see you guys have shorts on, so since I have boxers on I am going to lose them too."

He dropped them, and they were very modest boxers and did not show any more than workout shorts.

"Well I am going to just address you guys, but want all of you to get the point. When I pulled off my shirt I could see the reaction from the two wives, when I lost my pants, they started to squirm in their seats before I even had them down, they might even be a little wet down there. Point is, unexpected near nudity by the opposite sex turns people on. I got that reaction and I am an old guy compared to you."

"Guys, let's just imagine you coming home some night and having your wife meet you at the door in nothing but an apron, or better yet, what my wife did once to get my attention. I walked into the kitchen to see that she had stripped naked, then took a roll of plastic food wrap and made one pass around her groin area, and one around her breast. How long do you think it took me to unwrap her?"

Then he said, "It took me just a few moments, it would have been quicker but I was losing my clothes as I did."

Right as he was saying this, Wendy came out of his office in nothing but a sexy apron, she walked over and took a place in front of him. He then dropped his boxers to reveal the fact that he was not cheated in the package department, and he was getting aroused. He then turned her around, and with his cock almost, but not touching her bare ass undid her apron and let it drop. Facing her he grabbed his cock played with his knob and finished getting it hard. He wasted no time, focused on young Wendy, and started jerking off for her, well for her and the other two females. Wendy's nipples were hard as his cock, and masturbation of it was her new focus of attention."

Both couples' minds were being blown, a therapist jerking off with his assistant.

Wendy then started playing with her breasts as she did. Doc was excited, but also nervous as this part of the therapy he had not done before, he was filling it in for Kim who was ill he would fill the couples in on that fact later. Wendy soon had a hand down on her pussy, first licking her fingers and then rubbing her clit. Doing that made her extremely wet, and she entered herself with her fingers. They both were into a full session of mutual masturbation at this point.

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers
12