Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga and Sheila were now touching themselves through their clothes as they watched, their husband rubbing the bulges. Nothing else was heard from Doc or Wendy until she started some light moaning, and he eventually just said, "Get Ready" to her.

Wendy got down with her knees on the apron and got ready. Doc made a face and a noise and started shooting ropes of cum on young Wendy's face. He had a lot to give, as when he

was done cum covered her face from under her eyes and down, with some dripping off her chin. All four of his patients were extremely shocked and turned on at the same time. All four could not wait to nail their partner.

Wendy picked up the apron and was wiping her face as Doc just turned with his hard cock still dripping some cum and addressed them.

"Well, I think you got the point of this demonstration, which by the way is the first time I have ever participated but I did not have a male assistant, so I got a unique feeling from it. Kim was ill so I checked with Wendy and she was not just a good sport but talked me into it. Kudos to her as she had to look at this old guy masturbating all of you did too. You might think that giving her that facial had made me want to do more sexually with her. You would be right, but instead, I am going to be true to my wife and call her on the way home and give her the play-by-play of tonight's session. I am sure she will be ready with some kind of a surprise for me, we both may have one, making it even better."

Wendy had already walked naked to the bathroom to dress, and Doc addressed the couples to close the session. I am going to give you another home assignment as I did after the first session, homework. It is optional though, but if you choose to do it I would like to have you tell us all about it at one of our upcoming sessions. Come up with a way to surprise your spouse while nude, and hopefully trigger some wild enjoyable sex for both of you."

"I also want to give you a warning, as I know you all are worked up tonight I suggest you save that feeling until you get home. I have to warn you that my parking lot though dark, is visible from the road. I would not risk sex, even if it is inside your car. There have been some break-ins lately resulting in a strong police presence. If you want to do something more exciting than having sex in your car, you are welcome to stay over and do it here."

"If you want to, the four of you might find that recreating what you saw here tonight in front of each other might give you an idea of how that type of thing can give your sex life a boost. You can do it with your spouse or trade partners to make it more exciting. I suggest if you trade partners for it, that you make no physical contact, you may have noticed Wendy and I avoided that. You also need to make sure all of you are OK with it. Wendy and I will be leaving, so just remember if one or both of you decide to, turn out the light switch, and lock the door."

Well that suggestion of mutual masturbation itself was a lot to chew on. Helga and Garth, had never done it by themselves, Rob and Sheila had, but only once. They all were kind of excited, and all were afraid to say that they would like to do it with the other ones mate.

Sheila who unknown to her husband has done more things sexually turned to Helga. "What do you think, I am in for looking at a different cock, it's just masturbation with no touching. I have a feeling we will have a pussy full of our mate's cocks later when we get home?"

Helga was left with the easy response of just saying, "Sure, it's OK with me, you may have noticed I enjoyed seeing Doc's cock."

She did not want to be outdone by Sheila, so as she said that, she was removing her blouse and turned her back to Sheila's mate Rob, and she asked him to undo her bra.

That was both a suprise and turn-on to Garth and the other two for that matter. She was busily shimming out of her jeans, then her panties as Rob unsnapped and let her bra drop to the floor. She very boldly turned and as the only one naked stood in front of them and said, "Well did that duplicate the unexpectedness of what Doc and Wendy did in front of us?"

Garth responded, "Well you shocked me, but how could I not be proud of your willingness to get things going, it's not like you."

Sheila followed her lead then and stripped, and then the guys gave up their clothes. Two slightly embarrassed but mostly turned-on couples facing each other's mates. They barely knew each other and standing looking at each other nude was quite a strange way to get better acquainted.

It turned out that Rob had the bigger cock, and Sheila had breasts that were a bra size bigger than Helga's. They were all surprised this was going to happen, and excited while waiting for someone to make the first move. Rob seeing he had Garth beat a little was the first to grab his cock and got started. He sure had Helga's attention as he was facing her.

Garth was not intimidated but was fighting the stage fright he sometimes gets at a urinal. He beat that by focusing on Sheila's big breasts, as he played with his knob to get past that. Sheila checked out his cock, and secretly wished this was a total swap and that she would be getting fucked with it, but was happy she at least got to see him jerking it. It was guys on one side, and gals on the other so each had a good view of both their partner and their husband's nude bodies. The girls soon joined in and were taking care of their business. It was quite a scene, and something none of them expected to happen in therapy. If they thought they had been turned on by Doc and Wendy's demo, now their arousal was at a whole new level.

The intensity of their actions caused the whole event to not last very long. Sheila was the first and only female to get herself off. She did everything she could to spread her legs in that standing position, she is a tease. After she got herself off, she knelled down and told Garth, "My Tit's when you're ready."

Garth was just fine with that, he did not like giving facials as he feels it is degrading. That and the fact that she had bigger tits for a target made him smile. He was so into it they all were more comfortable than they could have ever imagined. Garth had one hand on his balls as he pumped ropes of his seed on this stranger's big breasts.

Helga had not had a lot of facials, and none since marriage, moved her face up close to Rob's cock, and closed her eyes, she figured that was enough to show him what she wanted. Got a pretty good covering when Rob let loose, she could not open one eye until he grabbed two towels from a stack on a nearby table. He handed the other to Garth, and that was the closest they came to physical contact they had with each other, first helping then giving them the towel to finish. It was going to be an event to remember, and also a good reason to hurry home to nail their mates.

The masturbation exercise did have a positive effect on them, not just that night when they got home. The sex was tremendous for the next couple of weeks. In the case of Helga and Garth, they did some role-playing imagining they were fucking their partner from the last session. Both couples were very open about the fact that if someone would have had the courage to suggest just staying together for a fuck after the masturbation, they would have loved to.

They could not wait until the next session even though their sex was at a near-all-time high from the last one.

12