Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 05

Story Info
Astrid Convinces her sister Helga to Seduce her Husband Jim.
7.5k words
4.63
4.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

Part five of a story about a couple that finds themselves in a hands-on sex therapy group, where therapists, surrogates, and other patients interact sexually. Those types of therapy exist, but this story is fictional. Like the other parts, I have met my goal to write them 4 to 6K in length. So if you choose to read parts 1-4 first, they are all quick reads.

All fictional characters portrayed are over the age of 18. Self-edited and proofed, so if you are looking for a story with perfect grammar, and 0 mistakes, this probably is not for you. I am well aware of my writing skills level. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

_______________________________

Astrid had enough, she wanted out of her marriage. Doc Todd was confused, there were no problems in his marriage, and all his education and experience could not prepare him to deal with the feelings he had for young Astrid. He had very little experience not using surrogates and working directly with patients. But when he met Astrid he had to have her, and made up an excuse to work one on one with her. Once he did, he found her to be the perfect woman in so many ways.

What was supposed to be private therapy sessions became a romance, the problems that came with this were numerous though. The biggest is that he still loved his wife, and the minor ones are numerous as well, one was the fact that she is married too. She is too young, she has a crazy husband that won't let go, or won't even try to correct the problems in their marriage. If he thought he had a chance of helping her fix her problems in her marriage but had to admit he could not wholeheartedly do that.

He figured the first thing he should do is step back on the romance and sex and let her decide what to do. It wasn't very successful, they both felt like they just could not go on without each other's sexual company.

Helga was getting sick of hearing her sister' complaining. She told her that she better find a way to break it off with her husband by exposing him for who he is. She suggested and loaned her money to find out if he had a secret life. Astrid had been suspicious of some of his poorly, or unexplained absences. She confessed to Helga that Doc had told her jealous guys like her husband are usually cheaters. They could not afford a long investigation, so it was only a week before the investigator got back to them. He told them that he thinks he is cheating and talks to many women in bars, but he did not see him closing the deal when he was there. If he has or becomes successful, it was hard to tell how long, and how much it would cost to prove it. He explained the cost of additional help, like an undercover female, might cost.

Helga and Rob were going at it hard and heavy with their cheating as well. Garth and Sheila's secret tryst was active, he too was now enjoying the thrill of cheating. The difference was they were in it just for the thrill, and good sex. What made their doings difficult was that they still had a relationship with them as couples.

Helga had a brainstorm when it came to catching Jim, and proposed it to Astrid, entrapment. She told her sister they needed to set a trap with someone he can't resist. Astrid answered her quickly, "How do I know that and who do I know that would do it and be trusted not to talk about it to anyone but me."

That idea died, and things were just going on as usual. Then a near miracle happened, she found a folder on the computer mostly he uses during a general search, it was buried as a subfolder under one with his work stuff on it. She was looking for a photo that she did not remember the name of or where it was. Astrid had some computer skills, way more than Jim did. She ran a wild card search of the drive *.jpg she also ran it to show thumbnails of the photos. It took a while, and when she finally started looking at what she snagged, she saw some nude photos. She noticed they were all in the same folder and went to it.

Jim had some very graphic photos he had downloaded from the web and she almost just quit looking at them some were so sick. Then Astrid saw some familiar scanned copies of photos taken from a family album of hers. They were of her and his sister-in-law Helga in their teens. Most shots were in summer clothes and swimwear. There were several from the beach in their bikinis, they were from before they got married and she wore string bikinis with her sister. She was wondering why he had her photos in what was apparently jack-off material for him. Then she saw some with the same file names, but with a C added at the end. She was quite shocked when she opened them up to see that in those versions, she was cropped out, and just her sister Helga remained. The C stood for cropped, and along with some of the Internet porn photos were in a subfile named jkoff.

Da, she then surmised it meant it was, jerking-off photos folder. Her husband had the hots for her sister Helga, just like Garth had for herself.

She emailed copies of a couple of them to Helga. All she said was, "You have made my Jim's jerk-off photo collection, notice I am cropped out of these."

A long phone conversation followed. They hatched the idea of Helga trying to trap him, but Helga said she had to have Garth's approval for this. They also had to come up with a plan to get the two of them alone. Garth was an easy sell, but the plan needed some thought.

Garth is OK with Helga doing it, as long as she blows him afterward, then gives him a play-by-play of her fucking Jim while he fucks her. She was good with that of course. Garth and her were always looking for ways to spice up their sex, and could benefit from it.

The plan was for Helga to stay over with her sister and bro-in-law. The excuse was their air conditioning system is being worked on. It was partly true, that is how they thought of it. They just had to stretch it out claiming they had to wait on parts. Garth was to be busy on a deadlined work project that was going to take him a few extra long days, so his staying downtown close to his office sounded logical.

Astrid got busy changing some of her appointments around, a manicure, and a dentist appointment, and claim at least one late work day. Helga was working half days, so she could spend some time alone with Jim. This was going to work as Helga could be there when Astrid is not, and Jim works from home. Astrid now wonders how much of the computer time he claims is for business is really for him to jerk off to her sister and porn.

Helga packed up some sexy clothes and nighties. She and her sister who will be free to dress that way too plan to double the teasing. It will give them an idea of how he handles it, whether or not he can crop his wife out of his view in his head.

They started the first night in sexy nighties, but also with their robes on. The plan was to give each other a manicure and a pedicure in the theater/recreation room. This is something they do when they are together, and this area is usually void of Jim. Astrid suggested it knowing it was Monday night, and Jim is a football fan with a big screen TV. Astrid sent Helga to ask if he minded, as she knew he would be cordial if she asked if it was OK to do it while he watched his game.

Helga went in first, her robe untied and open, and pantie-less to see if it was OK.

"Mind if we do our manicures down here?"

She could see his eyes focusing down below, where her bald pussy could be seen through the sheer material.

She continued, "I promise we won't get too chatty. I hate to visit and not spend some time with you. I never get to, especially without Garth."

"No problem, I will just turn up the home theater system if you two get too rowdy. The light is good over on the loveseat, and that way I can see the two most beautiful women in the world as I down some beers and catch a football game."

It was a lot for Helga to take in, he was more than cordial as she felt his eyes penetrating her thin nightie, she knew her nipples were hard and had seen his eyes go to them too. She went back and told Astrid what he said, she replied, "That is mind-blowing, Let's see if he is that nice to me in front of you."

They gathered up their stuff and headed to the room, Astrid threw down an old blanket over the ottoman and put up a TV tray for their stuff. Helga's nightie was one of the sexiest ones she had, and they hoped it would be warm enough that they could lie and say it was too warm, and take the robes off. They set things up and did each other's nails. Then they had to let them dry before doing their toes. Astrid got a brainstorm and whispered it to Helga.

They counted his empty beer bottles, and waited for a commercial break, he had four beers in the first quarter. Helga then asked him, "Jim, could you be so sweet to help us out of our robes so we don't mess up our nails, we are a little warm."

Helga was first for a reason she had already seen his reaction to that nightie, "He helped her carefully pull the sleeves off as she pull her arms out of it. He was kind of frozen there holding her robe when he now saw close-up what he uncovered. She had bought and had on what you would call a fashion nightgown.

Her nightgown looked very much like a dress you would see on a celebrity on a red carpet, but it wasn't. It was white but see-through and hard to describe, but it did not cover all of her breasts. To put it on, you put your head through what would then be the two pleated columns that were not wide enough but did cover most of the front of each breast. This put each breast in its own column of sheer yet soft white material. This left an opening from her neck down to the waist in between them. It showed a lot of skin and a good view of her breasts and nipples through the material. The bottom was just an attached skirt of the same pleated material as the top. To Jim from that distance in that lighting, and pantie-less like she was she had to look almost naked. Astrid had always been considered the knockout of the two sisters, but this sexy nightie evened things out.

Jim knew he was already showing hard and had to force himself to move away folding the robe and putting it over an empty chair. Then he moved to Astrid to help her out of her robe while trying to conceal the bulge that Helga caused. Her nightie was not hard to describe, sexy, but just an everyday teddy that she managed to make sexier with her figure. She was not getting the attention Helga was, that was the purpose of it. He was shaken up then, they sat a few more minutes and Astrid could see he had gone through the six-pack he had brought down and was buzzed enough that he was no longer trying to conceal what Helga had caused.

Jim was getting up from the sofa as he tried to conceal his hard-on, and Astrid stopped him. "I assume you need to pee and get some more beer? Let me and my big sis get you more beer and some snacks while you drain your snake."

She was afraid based on what she witnessed that he was planning to jerk off, she wanted him to remain in need. Jim left to use the adjoining bathroom as they went up the stairs. He was so hard that it took him so long to pee, he had no time to jerk. He had heard them giggling and footsteps on the stairs.

When in the kitchen Astrid could hardly contain herself, "Did you see his face when he pulled off your robe? I don't command that kind of attention. Glad you did not wear the matching panties, him seeing his jerk-off muse in her glory is working on him, take the beer down. I will put together a snack plate, and give you at least 15 minutes alone."

Helga replied, "But I don't think I can blow him, and get him off in that short of time."

Astrid replied, "You sell yourself short, I have seen your work, you are fast. Why not just tease, and wait till after halftime to try something more serious? He will be shit-faced, and maybe you can get that far tonight. He knows I don't like football, so I can excuse myself you two can have some alone time."

"Well I do know a little about football from being on the cheer squad, I am up for it. But you realize without these panties all I have to do is bend over a little and he will see it all."

"That's what I figure, what do you think we are doing here? I think you should just give him pussy shot, take some time to tease him tonight, and then let him hang. Make him think you're hot for him, or all this is in vain. Then I am not sure of the next step, but maybe it could be me catching the two of you fucking in the coming days."

Helga returned to the basement first with a carton of beer and wine coolers. She handed Jim one and put the rest on the end table. She then crawled up on the sofa, and up next to him. She said, "I can see by the posters you have up who your team is, I will do a cheer when they get a touchdown."

Astrid showed up and brought the snacks, sitting long enough to have a wine cooler and some snacks, then decided by what she saw to announce she was going to bed. Jim did not act too disappointed of course, his eyes were on Helga. It was not long before there was a touchdown scored, and Jim yelled. He gets into his game, and he was getting pretty happy from the beer by then. Helga got up and did a cheer with the girls on the screen. She was jumping up and down making her breasts go up and down in the nightie looking like they were surely going to pop out. It also made the skirt go up to give partial flashes of her pussy, but that was not enough for her. So then she got an idea of how to show it for a longer period. She felt like they were both buzzed enough to get away with something more.

She said, "Those girls don't do anything difficult, when I was on our cheer squad we did handstands, sometimes holding them and showing our panties, well they called them tights but they were panties. Want me to do one for you?"

Jim hoping she was going to hold it long enough to show more said, "Yes I'm in, but this floor is hard and your buzzed, do you need a spotter?"

Well, it has been a few years, and I never did one while buzzed. I would not mind having my big strong brother-in-law standing by. Jim got up, and she did her stand, with him ready to grab her legs if she faltered. It was no surprise to her or him what happened to her nightie when she did a perfect handstand. The skirt part was now covering her belly and chest but letting everything from her waist down exposed. She held the handstand, she knew what she was doing. Jim was right there above her, and extremely hard as he eyed up her pussy and the jewelry on her clit hood that made it stand out.

Then when she opened up her legs to make a Yoga-type Y pose, she giggled some more as she faked losing her balance. Jim went for her thighs but his big hands got mostly butt cheeks to steady her, putting him even closer to her sex. He did not attempt to pull her legs back together. She gave him some time, she knew he was looking right down at her bald twat and she tried spreading her legs a little further. She got a chill, she knew the feeling she had down there. The feeling was that of feeling air from the ceiling fan on a part of herself that does not often feel it. In this case, it was cool air on her urethra and her partially open hole that was now his view.

She felt a flash go through her that comes with a thrill like this, she was showing her sister's husband the place she knew he would like to put his large cock. She got her composure and decided to acknowledge what had happened, "Oh Jim, I'm showing it all, aren't I? The cool air hitting my pussy reminded me I am pantieless! I'm glad it is you though that is looking at a part of me that few have seen. I would rather it was someone I have known since high school, in fact, it is turning me on. I like the feeling I am getting from showing you my sex."

Some giggling on her part followed that, he had such a good view he did not want to lose it, and she was waiting for his acknowledgment. He did not give her one, instead, he made her tell him to let her down. She did, and he picked her up with his one arm between her legs, the other around her back. She felt his arm on her pussy, he felt how wet she had become from the incident. He sat her down and she looked up to see how hard he was. Her pussy was still on display, so she had to pull her skirt back down, and was now showing mostly breasts.

"We better keep what happened during the handstands to ourselves, you did see my pussy close up, well let's face it, you saw about all of your sister-in-law's body at once, didn't you?"

Jim stuttered a little when he said, "Yes, I did see your pussy pretty well, I am hard as a rock from it. But I did not see all of you, your skirt fell down and provided a double layer of your nightie over your breasts, so I am pretty disappointed about that."

"I don't want to be such a tease, well that's a lie because I kind of do right now with this buzz on. Sis has to be asleep, so if you promise not to tell, I will give you the total view."

Of course, he would not tell, he did not know this was a set-up. She stood there in front of him and pulled the straps off her shoulders, and let it drop. She gave him time to take in the nude full frontal, then turned to give him a rear view. She knew he was shaken and turned on so she took it even further. Using the excuse of being buzzed she leaned over and spread her legs, looking back through them at him as she touched her toes. Seeing his eyes pop out made that a pose she held for a few moments, giggling as she did.

"Now I know you've seen it all from several angles!"

She may not have had the body her sister had, but she was right there naked and was forbidden fruit.

Standing there still naked she said, "Look my nipples are hard, they do that when I am nude for someone new, my pussy feels wet too. Does it excite you when you show yourself naked to someone new?"

Jim, "Not my nipples but something gets hard, you know that, I told you what you have done to me. You are fucking with me now, I know that game."

"So you want me to dress, you don't want to play this game anymore?"

"I didn't say that, I love the game, but I know I will be left hanging when you go to bed."

"You always turned me on Jim, I am jealous of Astrid. I wish I would have gone after you. But I better sit down and cover up, that is unless you take this last chance to be fair and show me all of you."

"Don't you think it would be safer if one of us keeps covered for now?"

"Sure I do, but what fun ever becomes of being safe."

She did not want to give him time to think, so she pulled off his shirt, then his shorts. When his waistband cleared his cock it popped up. It was big and was looking good, it was everything Astrid told her it was. Then she crawled up next to him, still naked, and she ran her hands up his body and told him. "This was a bad idea, but in a good way. I have to feel your penis and my nude body against yours."

She managed to get one bare breast up against him and let her hand slide down below his waist, his cock her target, he got a hold of her wrist, and not very convincingly said, "We should not be doing this, you know what happens to a guy's resistance once a hot girl has a hold of his cock."

"Yes, I know that, Garth told me that when I caught him with his dick in one of my friends. He and I have an open relationship, but that is just for swapping, we weren't swapping, and her husband or I was not there when I caught them. She and I ended up teaming up and sucking his cock, then me getting my pussy eaten by her as I let him finish fucking her. Then I was ready to forgive them."

She could see what she just said broke down his resistance even more. Then with little resistance, she pulled away from his grip and got ahold of his manhood. She slowly ran her hand up and down it, not jerking it, she played with it just a little. She got really close to it and used her other hand to feel his balls. She moved her mouth close to it and then said, "I better stop, I am losing my resistance now, I want to suck it for you so bad but I better not."

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers
12