Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not done teasing though, and he was still rock hard. So then she crawled up and got on his groin and ground her naked bottom on his stiff cock like that was less of a risk, not. She pulled his hands up and put them on her breasts at the same time.

"It's OK to do this if there is no penetration. You can take a feel while I give you just a couple of little kisses. I can't pass on this chance completely. Being naked with you and pressing our bodies together will never be this exciting again."

A few kisses later they were lip-locked his tongue and hers were entangled, and she broke his resistance. She had to fight to keep from reaching down and guiding him in her, his hard cock was in her crack like a hotdog in a bun. She knew then it was time to back off and give him something to think about after she left to go to bed.

"We should not do anything like this again without Astrid's OK, should we?"

She did not expect an answer, she mostly just wanted to point out the taboo factor in it to make him want her more. That part made it sound even hotter for herself, and she was not that fond of him in any other way. It had to have an even more profound effect on him.

She said, "But you can be a good brother-in-law, a gentleman, and help me get this nightie back on."

He was disappointed for sure, but he helped her as she made sure she rubbed what was still naked against him. Like he predicted she left him with his hard cock sticking out. She did feel guilty, but she excused herself anyway and went off to bed.

The next morning she was all excited and filled her sister in as he was still sleeping off the beer.

Astrid then told her that he made a little visit to her after she left him, something he never did before. She said, "He showed up in our bed more romantic than usual, he wanted to fuck."

He gave me a bullshit line, "I am sorry if I woke you up, but thinking about you in that teddy got me hard."

"He started at my breasts and work his way down to eat me out, then he fucked me before going back to the game. I did not cum, but I have to say it was the best fuck I got from him in at least the last year."

Astrid left to go to work and told Helga to call if she needed more time with him. She told her to check his office during the day, he often leaves the door open a crack as that room does not get enough air. She said she had seen him jerking before when she did, she just never stuck around long enough to see what he was using, she figured it was just porn like every other guy. She told her how to approach without being sighted or making noise.

Helga started the day by dressing to fix Jim breakfast or lunch depending on when he got up. She brought some real shorty cotton shorts and found an apron of her sister's she could wear without a top or bra. She tried it that way and looked in the mirror to see that it covered her fairly well in the front, but the side boob view was unobstructed. She wore this in to check on him, he was in laying on his bed naked with morning wood, but snoring. She could not help checking out the wood, her sister was not lying about his size. She left though, and he came down later, she used the frying bacon trick to get his attention, and he wandered down for coffee a little later. No man can sleep when there is a bacon smell in the house.

She fed him some bacon and scrambled eggs, and treated him to a whole lot of side boob to go with the nice round ass she sports.

Since the side boob view was a success, she lost the apron and replaced it with a tank top for her day outfit. She spent some time on her laptop and did some cleaning for her sister. He was in his office and she did check on him, and the third time was a charm. There he was whacking his wiener in front of his desktop. She decided just to walk in on him, he was so caught he could not even get her image off the screen in time.

She simply said, "Busy Jim?"

He had his cock in his hand and was turning a nice shade of red. She said, "Did my handstand last night cause that? I will take the blame but I guess I shouldn't finish that for you. But maybe I can give you the full view of the girl in the photo you are looking at. But I want the total view again too, I already see your hard cock. Drop those boxers the rest of the way and lose the shirt and I will get naked too."

He did but did not say anything, she lost her top and shimmied out of her shorts. There they were naked and almost out of control, it was up to her to decide how far to go. He still had hope for more help, like maybe hands-on. But that was not going to happen. Instead, she sat in the extra chair and turned his way, put her feet up on his armrest, and spread her legs. With her bald pussy just a couple of feet away she put on a show using a hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy. She had shown him all this but now she had her hole open and fingers in it, she was masturbating. He followed her lead and though a little embarrassed he did something he never had done with Astrid, jerk off in front of her.

It may have been harder for Helga not to let it go further, as she likes big cocks, and he was sitting there with an anxious pussy and working his cock pretty hard. She kicked in some spit when he looked to be dry, and it was not long after that he was grabbing for a tissue. She stopped him, got down on her knees, and took a facial from him.

No guy would pass on cumming on his sister-in-law's face. She debated whether she should touch or not, but could not resist kissing the head of his penis while it was still sensitive and cum covered. She did not stop with the kiss but used her tongue to lap up the cum. Just to test him she kissed him with some of his cum still on her lips. The cum did not stop him from giving her tongue and grabbing her ass trying to pull her closer to him. She knew he would have taken her if she let him.

With his cock now between her legs she said, "That was fun, nothing to feel too bad about but the kiss, and licking of your knob. But we shouldn't feel too guilty about that either. We better stop though, because I really want to fuck you right now."

He was speechless when she walked out carrying her shorts and shirt and wiggling her naked ass. He was more than ready to jump her bones.

Her sis came home about an hour later and she filled her in. Astrid said she had a plan for tonight, just follow along. They watched a movie together that night, and Astrid took the lead in a tease. The three of them were on the sofa with him in the middle and a thin throw over the top of them, Astrid pulled his cock out under the throw and was playing with it. It was pretty fucking obvious to her sister what she had in mind. So Helga moved in close to reach over and slide her hand down his shorts on his right thigh, keeping clear of his cock. Astrid knew what was going on, and was going with the flow.

Jim was loving it and was having a hard time trying to keep still. Astrid was in charge and went for it. Without saying anything she pulled off the throw, and leaned over to suck his cock. She got a hand on his shaft and was using the other one to hold herself up when she stopped a second to request her sister Helga's help. First, she asked her to pull off his shirt and shorts. Jim cooperated, of course, he was hoping for some type of threesome as any man would. What guy hasn't dreamed of having one with sisters?

So far it was a CFNM and was about to get a little better. Astrid acting like she did not know about Helga and Jim's masturbation that afternoon kept things going.

"Sis, what do you think about this big cock my man has? Do you mind if I get him off in front of you, you can hold his balls while I do?"

Jim was pretty stretched out, almost laying down. Helga was holding his balls with one hand, and rubbing his chest and abs with the other. Astrid was holding his shaft as she mouthed his knob first. It did affect Helga, she had wanted to fuck him that afternoon. Astrid continued and was now taking most of his shaft and getting more serious. She told her sister, "Let's give him a treat, take our tops off, it will be almost every man's dream of an actual threesome with sisters."

Now with their breasts out, Helga was pressing her against Jim as she fondled his balls. She made sure as much of her body that was possible was against him. Jim was by then curling his toes, and anxious to get off. Astrid could tell that and started working his knob rapidly to accomplish that. To stretch things out and tease him even more she stopped a moment.

"Astrid said, "Sis, we better lose what we have left on too, there is about to be cum shooting out of that big cock I can see you are worshiping with me, we don't want it on our panties."

Now they were all three naked, and Astrid was jerking him off to the finish.

When Jim finally came, his seed shot up in the air and landed on all three of them. It was something to see, it was all over them. Helga had squeezed every last drop of his seed out for her part in it. Astrid invited her sister to help clean his knob and what landed on him. Then without getting close to each other's sex cleaned off each other as he watched. Helga licked some off of her little sister's perfect breasts, it gave her a taboo feeling she never had before, Astrid was experiencing the same feelings. They had to stop before they went too far. After watching all this Jim had a type of blue balls at that point, but they were only for his sister-in-law.

The next day the sisters had another chat. Jim had fucked his wife half the night after the hand and blow job she gave him in front of Helga, and Astrid was more than satisfied with their sex life's rebirth. She was second-guessing her plans to ask for a divorce. She revised the plan, first, she got her sister OK, then she cornered Jim later in the day.

She finally got the courage to tell him she had been considering leaving him because of the lack of good sex, and his possessiveness. She said, "The way you fucked me last night was reminiscent of when we were first married, and all because my sister was helping. Don't think I couldn't tell you were focused on her, and the great sex I got was because of it. I will make a deal with you, I know you are just aching to fuck my sister, and she would never fuck you without my OK. She told me she has been teasing you and that she has had a hard time stopping at that. The deal is that you have to agree to go to a group sex therapy session with us. It will be for the next one to see if we can address our problems. I, in turn, will set things up so you can fuck her tonight."

It was a risky thing for her to do to get him to join the therapy considering the fact that she is fucking the therapist. Then again, maybe this will be a way to break that off. If she can get Jim to agree to the lifestyle that her sister and brother-in-law have, then maybe she and Jim can save the marriage. She planned to tell him she will stay with him if they both get to fuck others, saying a more open marriage would be worth this try to save it.

Astrid looked at her husband, she could tell he was afraid to look too anxious to jump on that deal even though he wanted Helga so badly. She added, "Give me a simple yes or no. I already know you want to fuck my sister. I also know you have been spending time at bars trying to pick up other women too. I think we may save this marriage if you are willing to go to therapy. I know it will help, part of this therapy is sampling different lifestyles with your partner, and that is why I want you to go. I need a partner for this, and you are still the number one man in my life."

It was not exactly true, she was no longer sure he was still her number one. But he then agreed to go with a yes nod, and his mind almost immediately was on that upcoming evening and a chance to have a romp with his sister-in-law.

After dinner, Astrid suggested that they have another movie night, this time with drinks and in nightwear. Jim was for it but afraid to weigh in, still afraid of a trap. Helga was in, she said she never had a PJ party with a guy invited. Jim finally got the courage to speak up, "Well honey you know how I prefer to sleep at night, usually nude, I don't own PJs."

Astrid said to Jim, "We had some great sex after the CFNM and the blow job I gave you in front of Helga. I am fine with us being in our nighties, and you nude. It will be fun seeing how hard we can get my husband."

Jim and Astrid were in the bedroom as she let him help her pick out a sexy nightie. It was somewhat revealing, but she insisted on wearing the panties with it. She did not want to outdo Helga, that was not part of the ruse.

Once she was ready Jim made a decision to just be in his boxers. This was how he sometimes slept. As they started to depart she stopped and told Jim, "Oh No, this is not the deal, you are going with me just like you usually sleep, naked!"

The next stop was the guest bedroom, and she tapped on the door, Helga answered and told her to come in. She walked hand-in-hand with her naked husband to help. Helga was naked too and was bent over showing all she had while looking through her suitcase for a nightie. She acted very nonchalantly about the fact that only she and her sister's husband was naked. Helga modeled a couple, changing them in front of them. Astrid told her the crotchless one that put her pussy on display was too sexy to pass on. Jim did not have to speak, his erection spoke for him. Astrid said, "Look sis, this is what you caused," then symbolically pulled him from the room by his cock.

They met in the family room and had a few drinks before settling in for movie night. All three were buzzed and had taken their drink of choice with them. The girls picked an MA-rated rom-com, but Jim did not care, he was naked in between his wife and her sister, who happened to be in a crotchless nightie.

After a few more drinks Astrid found the right time to set things in motion. The movie was about a woman and her best friend. In the movie, there was a threesome that just happened scene. It too was the result of lust and alcohol like many are. In that scene, the wife and friend engaged each other, and then let her husband and friend fuck as she watched. Them engaging each other was not going to happen in that manner, as neither sister wanted to cross that line into incest.

A potty break followed, and then a discussion about how hot the scene was. One thing led to another and a double blow job. Astrid pulled her sister's nightie off and presented him with a naked sister-in-law. Jim was having feelings of bliss he never could imagine ever having.

Once they got him off and shared the cum shot, they found it to be an intimate moment for the two sisters. Jim was still erect, not the norm for him after getting off, but this was different.

Astrid took that opening to make it look like she was just then giving them permission. She said, "Helga told me that they sometimes change partners at therapy. I love you both, and I want my favorite female and male to make love. I know you want to. You two are horny for each other and need to get this out of your system. I am banking on the fact that what you have for each other is a mix of many feelings but mostly lust. I really don't think that love and romance are even one of them. Go on Jim, I am not kidding. I want you two to start with my husband eating my big sister's pussy."

Helga was both happy about getting to do her brother-in-law, but that was mostly because her teasing got her worked up too. Then there was the big cock he had. But at the same time was still trying to help her sister fix or end their marriage. She spread her legs to expose her bald and excited pussy to him as she had done previously. That was all it took, he could not help but dive into her honey pot.

Astrid was not prepared for how she would feel watching this, she was not even sure how she felt. She loved both of them despite the problems with her marriage, and that helped it become one of the most erotic scenes that she had ever seen. Seeing the looks on their faces and how they carried on like they were alone. She could not help but put fingers in her vagina which was already well lubricated as a result of the double blow job threesome. She retrieved one of her toys that she keeps close by and started fucking herself with it as she enjoyed the live in-law sex show.

Seeing her sister and husband now fucking, and in such an uninhibited way caused her to take her toy in deeper and quicker. They started with her sis riding his cock, eventually getting herself off, then rolling on her back to become the bottom. Her sister's legs were spread wide open and back, and her husband buried his big cock inside her. Seeing the large penis she bragged about going in and out of her sister was surreal, but the fact that it was not a cheat made it no less strange. She hoped the gamble she was taking brought a good result.

Helga and Jim were going at it, she got over any lack of enthusiasm for fucking him when she felt his large cock fill her vagina. Most of her praise went to God and her sister, "Oh My God that feels good, Thanks Sis for sharing his big dick with me."

Jim continued to pound her until it was time to ask where she wanted his cum. Helga said, "Sis, how about you come over here and we finish as a threesome, by letting Jim cover our faces with his spunk, like cum-slut sisters."

It was then that Astrid shed her nightie, and Jim's next view was of both his naked wife and sister-in-law as stroked that big dick of his to give them a facial. Once the sisters cleaned off each other's faces Astrid made an announcement. "This is your night guys, I am going to go sleep in the guest room, you guys take the master. You don't look done, so you deserve some private time."

"Jim and Helga fucked that night like they thought they might never get to have each other again. That is what Jim thought, and that kept him going.

Astrid got up the next morning and had to go to work. She left a note for them, and told them that they could continue, but save something for her that night. She said that she was so horny from watching them, she had to have some cock too.

How this night, and the upcoming therapy session will affect their relationship was yet to be determined.

12