Hands-On Study Pt. 04

Story Info
Ulyriad takes Wynn on a picnic. Fun times ensue.
4.1k words
4.67
3.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad to see that you bounced back quite well. I was worried that the bot might have overdone it a bit."

She scoffed, "You're kidding right. That was amazing. I might take the bot for another ride soon."

"Was the feeling fullness similar to when you had the eggs?"

"A little bit. It was a bit more intense. That was the equivalent of a gangbang, literally having every hole filled like that. Every time you end up outdoing yourself, Uly."

"That reminds me, you mentioned toys before then. Especially when the eggs were involved. Why did you say that?"

She blushed, "Yes. I...uh, may have done something like the eggs before. Well, not with twelve eggs but five."

He was curious now and surprisingly starting to feel his oviduct stir. "Oh?"

She sighed, standing up and moving into the other room. She grabbed the box off her dresser and returned. Holding out the box to him, she spoke.

"This is a sex toy. Or more importantly, an ovipositor sex toy that allows me to place silicone, sometimes gelatin eggs inside me. It helps to strengthen my kegel muscles pushing them back out. Or in the case of the gelatin eggs, feel them gush out of me when they melt. I've had this one for a few years now."

He opens the box and his eyes widen in shock. It's blue just like his oviduct but smaller and far bumpier.

"Interesting. So it had been a 'kink' of yours for some time then? To be filled with eggs?"

She bites her lip and nods.

"You humans can be so naughty."

She rolls her eyes, "So what else are you here for?"

He actually looked sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck. "I...um, I would like to have a picnic with you."

"A picnic?"

"Yes, I know the loveliest spot and we would only have light foods, nothing too terribly heavy in case you want to swim."

That caught her attention, "Wait, swim? You know where a lake is?"

"More of a waterfall, actually."

"Is the bot coming with?"

"It will just be the two of us."

"When?"

"Tonight? The waterfall is especially beautiful at night and there is a full moon tonight. Plenty of light."

She bites her lip in contemplation. Should she?

Every time so far they were together it always led to sex, albeit the best sex ever but she needed a break.

"I have one small request though."

"Of course."

"No sex tonight. Let's just enjoy each other's company."

"Of course. I told you time and time again that you are first and foremost my priority. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to Wynn."

She throws her arms around his waist and he freezes, looking down at her.

"Wynn?"

"Never had a hug before?"

"Hug?"

Wynn looks at him in shock, "wait, really?"

"With eleven other siblings, it was hard to get affection let alone anyone acknowledging my existence."

Her chest ached at that, and she laid a hand on his chest, "Well, whenever you want a hug you just tell me, okay?"

He smiles wide, leaning down and lifting her into his arms, wrapping her in his embrace as he kisses her fiercely. When he pulls back, they are both breathless.

Uly nuzzles his face into her neck, chuckling.

"You are a kind, lovely woman, Wynn. And an absolutely naughty girl. You're not wearing a bra."

"How do you know that?"

"My dear, I can see down your shirt."

She shrugged. "Well, with how often we've been fucking like rabbits, I figured it was a losing battle."

He sets her on her feet, brushing her hair back, "Go get dressed and bring a towel with you."

"Swimsuit?"

"I've seen you in the nude plenty of times. You won't need one."

"Alright, so just a towel it is."

/ - / - / - /

The waterfall was beautiful, crashing down into a small pool, lined with mossy rock and she could faintly make out the outline of the cave entrance behind.

She smiled. It was out of the way and perfect. She saw that he had already laid out a large blanket and a strange-looking box sat in the middle.

Ulyriad was quick to kneel down, motioning her to sit as well.

"How did you find this place, Uly?"

He tapped the box and it unfolded, revealing different fruits and what looked like...

"Is that whipped cream?"

"Well, yes. I figured it would go best with the strawberries and raspberries. There are also blueberries, pineapple, apples, and peaches. I admit I did not know what fruit you liked so I brought a selection."

"The only one I don't like is blueberries. The rest I like."

"Oh, I also have caramel for the apples, sugar to sprinkle on the peaches and there is some wine as well. Now I had to synthesize the wine in my ship, but I do hope it's okay."

She giggled, "You really put some thought into this. Thank you."

He chuckled, "I should be the one thanking you, Wynn. You have been amazing for my research."

Something about that made her chest twinge and she quickly schooled her face back to a happy look but Uly had seen the frown.

He swallowed hard, "You have been amazing for reasons other than research as well, Wynn. I have enjoyed these last few weeks with you immensely."

"You have?"

"Of course. You are fearless, bright, sharp-witted, and quite beautiful to look at."

Wynn ducked her head, trying to hide her blush but he gently gripped her chin, lifting her face up. He smiled down at her softly sending her heart racing.

"Would you like some wine first? Or fruit?"

"Wine, please."

He plucked two glasses from the box, handing them both to her before lifting the wine bottle out. He looked at it then at her sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I...I don't know how to open this."

She laughed, setting the glasses down and reaching for the bottle. "You do have a corkscrew opener right?"

"Yes! Um...here." He rummaged through the box, pulling the device free and handing it to her.

She smiled brightly at him, pulling the cork free and smelling the wine. She hummed at the slightly peach aroma.

"Oh, this is going to be good. You picked a Rosé which complements the fresh fruit wonderfully."

He arched his brows in surprise at her. She knew her wines.

When the glasses were poured she lifted it to her lips, taking a tentative sip, humming again at the flavor. He felt his oviduct twitch at the sound.

She smacked her lips, licking them before gazing up at him.

He twitched again. This was odd.

"So, can I have some strawberries and cream?"

"Yes! I...uhh, I forgot plates." He fumbled and she giggled, pushing up onto her knees. She leaned down and took one of the berries and dipped it into the whipped cream. She held it up to him.

"Here, we don't need a plate. Our fingers will work perfectly."

His eyes switched from the berry to her eyes and she nodded. He leaned forward and took the berry in his mouth, lightly licking her fingers in the process and she sighed, sitting back down and licking her fingers clean.

Uly let a groan slip. He could feel a tension beginning to build between them and it was starting to make him antsy.

He watched as Wynn reached for another berry and his hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"Let me, please?" Uly plucked one of the strawberries and dipped it into the cream, holding it out to her with a sly smile.

"That's a lot of cream."

"Waste not..."

She bit her lip before leaning forward and biting into the strawberry. Two bites and it was gone, leaving the cream on his fingers but when he tried to lift them up to his mouth she was the one to stop him this time. She gripped his hands, licking at the cream before wrapping her lips around his fingers and sucking them clean, removing her mouth with a pop! He groaned low.

Wynn wiped at the corner of her mouth, "Mmm, it tastes good."

This was a strange situation Uly found himself in. His oviduct was becoming increasingly active, rubbing along his opening eagerly just from watching her eat and then licking and sucking his fingers clean.

He never expected a sexual side-effect from eating but he found himself enjoying it greatly. He wanted to kiss her, to taste the cream on her lips and in her mouth. Uly could feel the sleeve tighten, lengthening as his other cock hardened.

He wanted to fuck her.

She noticed his furrowed brow, concern flooding her. "Uly? Are you okay?"

"I'm...I'm starting to become aroused by this."

She smiled up at him, taking a sip of her wine. "Well, apparently you have a food kink. Or you like to use food as a precursor to sex. As a warm-up or some people like to use the food during sex too. Like the whipped cream and the caramel sauce."

"How would they do that?"

He watched with interest as she leans back onto her elbows with a sigh as her shirt rubs deliciously over her hardening nipples.

"Well, for both men and women, the cream would be placed on intimate places, such as the cock or pussy...the breasts and stomach too. You basically turn your partner into a plate."

Uly's breath catches, "Would you be...amiable to it? I mean I know you said 'no sex' tonight but another time, perhaps."

Wynn didn't answer at first, just taking a sip of her wine. To say she wasn't turned on by this idea would be lying. She knew she said no sex tonight but god he was making it hard to not break that rule. She blamed all their past encounters for how violently her core quivered at the thought of being his 'plate'. She rubbed her thighs together, hoping to relieve some of that tingling sensation between her legs. She softly moaned when she felt herself grow wetter at the pressure.

She took another sip of her wine, setting the glass down shakily before answering.

"Some rules are meant to be broken Uly. This is one of them."

"What would you like to do?"

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"Me?" Uly was confused.

She sighed heavily, "If you really want to learn how human sex works, you have to learn how the dynamics work too. In a healthy sexual relationship, both parties give and take equally. That means it's not always up to the woman, Uly. And some women like it when their men take control. What do you want? What do you want to do to me right now?"

He groaned, "Wynn. Utla! I want to cover your body with as much cream and caramel as I can and lick it off of every inch of you."

She moaned softly, pulling her shirt up and off. "Then let's do that."

"Take the shorts off too, Wynn. I said every inch and I meant every inch."

Wynn is popping the buttons, lifting her hips and shimmying out of the shorts, and tossing them to the side.

Uly groans again.

"No underwear too, Wynn? You are very naughty."

She lays back on the blanket, staring up at him. "How are we going to do this? You can't exactly lay completely down."

He chuckles, pressing a few buttons on the box and it unfolds further, and up into the shape of a table. Wynn laughs, climbing to her feet.

"Well, talk about being prepared. How sturdy is it?" She yelps as he suddenly lifts her up onto the table.

He quickly kisses her, threading his fingers through her hair and pulling her into him firmly. He nibbles at her lips, licking at the corner of her mouth and she sighs, opening and letting his tongue slip in.

Uly growls into her mouth, tongue battling with hers for a few seconds before pulling away and lowering her gently onto her back. "You are a tease, my dear. Now stay right there and let me fix my plate."

Wynn moans as he lifts the caramel up, "I think we should start with this. It could weigh down the cream if we used it last. Oh, I also have some chocolate too."

He takes his time with it, slowly trailing it along the curves of her breasts, up over her sternum, and along her collarbones, then painting lines down her stomach and thighs. He even dribbles small drops around her nipples and in the divots of her hips. He steps back and smiles.

"There, I think that's it for the caramel. Now for the chocolate."

She shivers, as the chocolate is slightly cooler than the caramel as he begins to decorate her with it. Small lines between the ones on her stomach and thighs, zig-zagging between the dots around her nipples, and dots added along her collarbones. Then down her sternum and circles at her hips. He surprisingly left her folds alone.

Wynn lifts her head and sees pale brown caramel and dark chocolate in beautiful patterns across her skin and she giggles at the strange similarity that popped into her mind.

Aliens and their crop circles.

"Is there something funny, Wynn? We haven't even got to the whipped cream yet."

"Aliens really enjoy designs, don't they? All this so far is beautiful, Uly."

"We love art. We love designing and building things. We find beauty in certain lines and angles that others don't. And you, Wynn, have such lovely curves and angles."

He tapped a finger to his chin, tilting his head this way and that, thinking. "Mmm, where to put this?"

He lightly skims a finger over one of her nipples and grins. "Right here, I should think. The other one too. Where else?"

Uly places small dollops of cream on top of her nipples, then presses light teasing strokes to her curls and she moans softly, trying to lift her hips into the touch but he tuts, tapping her hip.

"No moving, pet. Or all my hard work will be ruined but you have a good idea."

He spreads it gently over her curls, painting down the inner part of her thighs and when he steps back to study his artwork he moans low.

"Oh, you look delicious. Absolutely delicious."

The heat with which he stared at her sent heat coiling deep in her stomach and she could see his ovipositor trying to work itself free. Just the sight of her like this was turning him on.

"Now, I think I should partake. It wouldn't do to waste all this good food especially on such a lovely plate."

He steps to her side, next to her legs, and he lifts one up, taking a tentative lick, gathering a mix of chocolate and caramel from around her knee. He groans, licking each strip slowly from her thigh.

Each rasp of his tongue sent more heat flushing through her veins as he continued to clean the sauces from her thigh, leaving the whipped cream for last and she gasped as his tongue barely grazed the edge of her folds.

She groaned in frustration as he retreated to repeat his actions to her other thigh. Each languid lick and slurp was driving her crazy and he hadn't even touched her stomach or breasts yet.

He growls, pulling back and his chest is heaving as if he's struggling to breathe. "Damn. Wynn, I...fuck."

He slides a hand over her belly, mixing the caramel and chocolate together before leaning over and lapping over her skin, dipping his tongue into her belly button. She moans, arching up and he pushes her back down.

"Oh, I'm nowhere finished with you yet." He moves again, this time focusing his attention on her breasts.

His tongue slides through the mix along the curve of her breasts again and again before switching to the other side and she's shaking now, panting as her core clenches.

"Uly."

"I know, my dear, but I'm supposed to clean my plate completely, right?"

He gently grabs her breast, holding it still as he cleans around her nipple, repeating on the other side.

Wynn can feel her nipples harden, the tingle spreading down her stomach straight to her clit. This is frustrating, how slow and meticulous he's being. She wants him fiercely.

"Fuck, please Uly!"

He closes his lips around a nipple and sucks hard and she cries out happily. He lightly bites it before switching to the other one, leaving his fingers to pinch and pull at it.

Every inch of her felt like it was on fire, her pulse pounding in her ears and she was panting for each breath. God, this anticipation was starting to consume her.

Ulyriad moved up to her collarbones, nipping at her skin between licks until he finally attaches to her neck and sucks hard.

"Uly!"

He groans lewdly before kissing her hard, pulling back so he could pepper kisses along her jaw.

"Main course next, pet."

He walks slowly back around, stopping at her side once again. His eyes are dark and filled with so much heat, it's scorching.

Then he's hooking her knees and pulling her down until her ass is hanging half off the table. He effortlessly lifts her up, gently biting up her inner thighs on each side before licking a long strip up her folds.

He moans loudly before diving back in, tentatively licking the cream from her, making sure to keep the licks light until she's sobbing, begging for him for more. Her hands are white-knuckled, gripping the edge of the table.

He works his jaw slowly against her, tongue circling her opening several times before moving upwards to trace circles around her clit. She's reduced to whimpers as he continues the slow pace before he finally dips his tongue inside, teasing short thrusts in and out of her.

He lightly touches her then, sliding a finger up through her folds, tracing her entrance. Then he's slipping the finger inside and she cries out reaching out to him but he catches a wrist, pushing it towards her breasts.

He breaks from her to growl in a guttural tone, "Touch your breasts. Let me see you how you do it."

Ulyriad adds another finger, thrusting them both in and out, crooking them every so often as he licks at her folds, tracing back and forth around them. She's left making whimpering cries, pinching and pulling, kneading her own breasts, the wet sounds of his mouth licking and slurping at her folds have her thighs quivering and her core clenching around his fingers.

It was torture. How she was being coaxed higher and higher by his mouth and fingers and she could only watch...feel as he did.

He was growling into her now, moving against her like a man starving urged on by her reaction.

"There is that damn scent of yours. Fuck, Wynn, I...you have a delicious little cunt. I don't want to stop."

Wynn is thrashing her head back and forth, sobbing and she pinches her nipples hard.

"Don't stop! Oh god, please don't stop. So close!"

Then he's closing his mouth around her clit and sucking hard as he slams his fingers further into her and presses up and she shudders, arching up as she shatters around his fingers, screaming as her orgasm tears through her, leaving her body thrumming and her clit twitching.

She slumps back, boneless as she struggles to catch her breath and he's rubbing her thighs, thumbs lightly tracing her folds as he gently continues to lick her through her orgasm.

"Uly, oh fuck, I need you. You don't have any eggs at the moment, do you?"

"It will take another month for more eggs to start forming again."

"So I could ride you without worrying about that? Because I need you to fuck me."

Uly's breath catches and he feels the oviduct twitch violently at the thought.

"Really? Fuck Wynn, how are you so damned perfect?"

"I just know what I want and right now I want you to fuck me."

"Past the waterfall there is a small cave. I would like to fuck you there."

She sits up, gripping his oviduct tightly, sliding her hand up and down it, licking her lips.

Uly moans, hauling her up against him and she wraps her legs around his hips, allowing the oviduct to thrust into her eagerly.

She drops her head back with a cry, "Yes! Oh, fuck yes."

It slithers back and forth inside her, retreated just to slam back into her roughly causing them both to moan loud.

He can barely move, slowly making his way down into the water as the tendril continues to plunge into her. On one particularly harsh thrust, she mewls, raking her nails down his chest. He snarls back, lifting her off the tendril just to pull her back down hard.

Again and again, until she's screaming and he growls gutturally, "You like this? Like being fucked like this?"

"Yes! Yes! Please!"

"You are a tease. Why does your scent drive me wild like this? Every time I'm around you, I just want to fuck you in any way I can. in every position and every angle possible. I want to tie you up and mount you from behind as the bot fucks that beautiful mouth of yours. I want to have you pinned between us, me fucking this pretty pussy of yours while he fucks your ass."

12