Hands-On Study Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sobs, leaning her face up so their lips can meet in short, sloppy kisses and he nips at her lips, licking them.

They finally reach the waterfall and the water is spraying on them, rinsing the cream and sauces away and the sounds of their frenzied coupling are drowned out as they pass under it, emerging on the other side completely drenched.

He plants her on the edge of the rockface on her stomach and slams back into her with a lewd moan.

"Oh, when I get my actual body back, Wynn. Then I can show you a proper mating cycle. Pin you to that mattress of yours and fuck you for days, not hours, days, Wynn. Fill you full of my eggs again, fuck you until your a mess but you'll only beg me for more."

"Please! Pleasepleaseplease. Uly!"

He slides his hands over her ass, dipping his thumb down to brush over her hole before gripping her hips and pulling her back into him and he slams into her roughly.

It was a sensory overload, the wet noises of his ovipositor slamming into her, his growling grunts, and his finger yet again toying with the cleft of her ass.

"Fuck! Wynn. This is...oh fuck! Come for me, Wynn. Come!"

She locks up, hands scrambling for purchase, her head falling back as white lights explode across her vision, a high-pitched cry ripped from her throat as her orgasm tore through her like lightning.

He gives a hoarse shout when she clenches, spasming tight around his oviduct. His shout tapers off into a series of grunts and sharp moans until his head is dropping back with a broken, drawn-out moan as his orgasm is wrenched from him with each pulse and clench of her walls. He pulls her tightly to him, his duct twitching and jerking inside her as it floods her wet heat over and over with his seed until her belly is slightly distended and she slumps down to the rock. He leans over her, pressing a kiss to her spine.

"That was...amazing. You're amazing Wynn."

"Your s-study?"

"Oh, I'm still working on it but my main focus now is you, Wynn. I intend to find every single kink, every single fantasy of yours, and make every one of them come true. You are my study now."

She sighs dissolving into giggles, "Oh, you big doofus, Uly. I'm so glad I met you."

He chuckles, gently lifting her into his arms. "And I'm glad you didn't run away. We didn't make it to the cave by the way."

"Well, we could go again."

Ulyriad bends down and kisses her gently. "Oh, I'm always ready and willing to fuck you, Wynn."

"Good, now get me in that cave and pin me to a wall. Now."

He laughs, "You can read minds now? My dear, that was my original plan."

Wynn laughs then, bright and breathy, sending his heart racing and he grins back.

She really was the best.

12