Hands-On Study Pt. 05

Story Info
Ulyriad invites Wynn to his ship. They celebrate the event.
4k words
4.9
3.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the knock came at the door, it was much softer than usual and a chill went down her spine. She quickly threw on her robe and peeked through the curtains.

Suits.

That's all she could see.

She swallowed thickly, opening the door slowly.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Hello, Miss. I'm Agent Price and this is my partner, Agent Quinn. May we ask you a few questions?"

"About what?"

"There have been some strange occurrences in the local village. Some strange sightings as it were. We were wondering if you saw anything."

She smiled softly, tucking her bangs behind her ear, "I'm sorry. I just moved here a few weeks ago. I've been so focused on my work lately that I have rarely been outside."

"What do you do?"

"What?"

"Your occupation?"

"I'm a writer, so I don't mean to be short but I have a deadline to meet and writer's block is a bitch. Pardon my French."

"Of course, here's my card. If you happen to see anything, don't hesitate to contact me or my partner. Have a nice day, miss."

Wynn leans against the doorframe, watching them nonchalantly as they meander back to their car, climbing in and finally driving off.

Her heart was hammering in her chest. She knew why they were here and that made her stomach drop.

Ulyriad.

She had to warn him. She ran to her room, pulling the device out and activating it instantly.

"Hello, my dear. I trust you slept well?"

"We need to talk, Uly. Something is wrong."

"What? Are you alright? Have you been hurt?"

"No. I...I had visitors today, Uly. Men in suits. They were asking questions."

"Shit. Did they leave?"

"Yes, I saw them drive away."

"Can you meet me at the waterfall? Take a long way around, go into the cave and wait for me. We have some things to discuss."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Please be careful, Wynn."

"You too, Uly."

She dressed in jogging pants and a sports bra, putting her earbuds in before grabbing her water bottle. She might as well make it look like she's getting exercise in. And she stuffed a towel into her backpack and slung it over her shoulders.

Wynn locked her door behind her before she took off in a jog down the overgrown path behind her cabin. She was on edge, constantly looking over her shoulder, worried that she was going to see the agents following her.

She was worried about Uly most of all. He was kind and thoughtful. Highly intelligent and never once made her feel threatened and she knew what would happen if the government got a hold of him.

They would keep him locked up, pick his brain for new technology, reverse engineer his ship, or worse...kill him and dissect him for study. They would treat him as nothing more than a thing...a monster.

That made her stomach flip painfully and tears spring to her eyes.

She couldn't imagine him dead. She didn't want to. It hurt far too much.

He didn't deserve any of that.

When she finally reaches the waterfall, she shrugs her backpack off and sits down, taking a drink of water and trying to slow her breathing.

After a few minutes, she decides to take a swim. Standing to her feet she quickly sheds her clothes, folding each piece and placing it on top of her backpack.

She stretches lightly before wading into the warm water slipping under the waterfall and slowly climbing up the short rock face until she's finally in the cave.

A faint flicker of light draws her eye and she follows it in, finding Uly pawing at the ground impatiently.

"Uly?"

He whirls on her and lets out a rush of air at seeing her.

Then suddenly she's being lifted up and wrapped in his arms and he kisses her fiercely, viciously, pinning her to the stone wall behind her.

His mouth breaks off to nibble at her jaw, pressing biting kisses down her throat until he bites down lightly on her collarbone making her gasp.

"Wynn. Oh, my dear, I was so worried."

She kisses him gently and he chases her mouth back when she pulls back.

"What's going on Uly?"

He presses his face into her neck. "The agents have been after me since the first report of my appearance was filed. I had thought they had finally let me be. I was apparently wrong. We are going to have to be careful. I cannot come to your home anymore. We can only meet here or at my ship from now on. I don't want to draw any unwanted attention to you."

"It's a little late for that, don't you think? They've already seen my face and they know where I live. I can't just pack up and leave either or they would think something was up."

"I won't leave you to deal with this alone, Wynn. But I do caution you going forward. If you have a cellphone, I will need to access it so I can make sure they didn't tap into it. You don't have a house phone, do you?"

She shakes her head, "I do have a laptop though."

"Next time we meet, I'll take you to my ship. Bring both with you and I will place a security firewall in both. That will give you more privacy and protection."

"When are we going to meet again? We can't do it daily like we have been, well, not unless you show up at night."

Uly nods, "Already thinking of ways to get me in your bed again?"

Wynn giggles, shoving at his shoulder. "No! Take this seriously, Uly. This could go bad for both of us."

"I know which is why I was so glad to see you standing in front of me. I worried that you wouldn't show, that they had come back and taken you away."

"Yeah, I could tell you were relieved. That kiss was something else."

He pulled her in close, hugging her again. "I will admit that the more I see you naked like this, the more difficult it gets to think."

She jerks at the slide of something across the back of her legs. She looks down and rolls her eyes.

"Really? Damn you're becoming quite the horndog."

"Is that complaining I hear?"

"Hell no. Just...no eggs right?"

He swore under his breath. "That's a problem."

"Well, what about the other one?"

"R-Really?"

"Sex is a great stress reliever, all that oxytocin being released into the bloodstream helps."

"Oxytocin? Fascinating."

"Uly, focus."

He chuckled, swinging her behind him so she could sit on his back. "Well, come along. I know the perfect place for my next experiment."

She grinned, wrapping her arms around his middle. "Lead the way."

"It will be nighttime before we return, do you have things you need to gather?"

"It's not going to rain, is it?"

"Not that I know of."

"Then my stuff will be fine. Let's go."

/ - / - / - /

When they emerged into the glade, she couldn't see anything at first.

Then Uly whistled sharply, pressing a button on the small device now sitting in his palm, the air shimmered, distorted, and finally melted away.

Wynn gasped, holding a hand to her mouth. It was a large ship, about half the size of a football field and as tall. It was sleek and smooth, made of shiny black metal, and had no windows she could see.

"Wow."

Air hisses and a door depressed and seemingly melted away and Uly waved his hand at it, motioning her inside.

"After you, my dear."

She giggled, her first few steps inside were tentative but Uly's hand on her shoulder soothed her and she looked around curiously.

"This is the cargo bay/lab. Because of my form, I can't fit that well into my actual lab. Thankfully I had most of my supplies out here and was able to build a temporary one in here. The bot has been helpful as of late by grabbing certain items for me."

Her eyes landed on the robotic body laying on the table off to the far left. "What happened to it?"

He waved it off, "Nothing. He's just recharging. I...may have worn him out."

Wynn scoffed, laughing. "You used the bot too?"

"On a regular basis. I am approaching a mating cycle so he will come in handy in helping me curb those urges greatly."

"What about me?"

He leaned down, raking his fingers through her hair, before dipping down and rubbing her cheek with a thumb.

"Oh I still intend to enjoy your company as well but unless we use that device, I will wear you out the first day. These cycles are for reproduction, Wynn. I would try everything in my power to deposit my eggs and fertilize them. I would want above all else to get you round and heavy with my children. I will not force that upon you."

She leaned into his touch, nipping at his palm, "Well, the device would keep it from happening right?"

He shook his head, "Not this time. Once the eggs are fertilized, that's it, you'll have to endure the entire pregnancy."

"Oh."

She looked pale and he was concerned immediately. "Wynn?"

"I'm okay. It's just...jarring. So what happens during pregnancy for your people?"

He clopped over to the bot, pressing a few buttons to activate him. "Well, there's the depositing and fertilizing which you have experienced first-hand, but carrying is another story. The females of our species are well cared for during pregnancy. They are basically waited on hand and foot by the males. The eggs grow a few more inches inside the womb than after a few months, they emerge from their egg sacs inside the womb. Don't worry there are no shells. I suppose it would be more like your frogs or spawning fish in that regard. Then they are birthed and immediately begin feeding on milk and some protein paste."

"Wow. So ovoviviparity? The egg lining is retained within the mother with the egg yolk to provide nutrition inside. Some snakes do the same thing. Humans are a version of that, considering infants develop within an amniotic sac and are attached to the mother via an umbilical cord for not only nutrition but blood and oxygen too. Oh, and we can also carry multiples as well. It's just rarer. I think the most born at one time was eight."

Uly grinned wide, impressed with her knowledge. "Incredible! I didn't know that humans were so similar to us. No wonder we have been so compatible so far. This is data I will be sure to include in my research notes. Thank you, Wynn."

The bot chirped as it woke, it's optics whirring as it sat up, and as soon as it laid eyes on Wynn it purred.

Wynn laughed, "Hello to you too."

It hopped from the table, standing close to her and she could feel the heat beginning to roll off it and she bit her lip. It didn't move though, just tilted its head at her and watched her.

She gave a nod and it purred again, wrapping its arms around her.

Uly chuckled, "I've programmed him to always wait for your permission first before focusing his attentions on you. I don't want you to think that I am just bringing you here just for my research, dear Wynn. You are a good friend as well."

Wynn ducked her head, blushing at his words. "Well, I actually look forward to our time together now. It's been incredible so far. You've been incredible."

The bot chirped indignantly and she patted him on the back. "That goes for you too, bot."

It purred low as its hands slide down her back to grip her ass tight, pulling her into him tightly as he rubbed his face into her neck. She gasped as his outer layer seemed to heat up even more.

"This is new. He's heating up."

"Ah, yes. A new feature I installed recently. My original body has a higher internal temperature than humans. I thought you might enjoy it as you tend to get cold too easily. Do you like it?"

"He can regulate it right? I don't want to get overheated."

"Of course. His tactile sensors will indicate if he needs to drop his temp by a few degrees or up it."

The bot was still kneading her ass, grinding into her as its tentacles began to wrap around her legs again. Wynn sighed, scratching its shoulders.

"You want another round then?"

He chirped, grinding into her harder.

She locked eyes with Uly who smiled back. "If you want to, it's your choice, my dear. I did make him for you."

"But this is your research, shouldn't you be involved for most of it?"

"Well, what do you propose we do?"

Wynn grinned, "You could always join in. We humans call it a threesome. You, me, and the bot. The device could be used once again so I could take you both."

His eyes grew wide, "Both? At once?"

She nodded eagerly, "Fuck just thinking about it...oh!"

The tentacles had also snaked up to wrap around her arms and middle and lifted her in the air as two more slithered up her stomach to wrap around her breasts. He purred, running his hands up her inner thighs and chirping at Uly over his shoulder.

He immediately scrambled for a box on the table, pulling a small cylinder out and handing it to the bot.

"What's that?"

"I may have reworked the device some, allowing your body to be more sensitive but your muscles will also relax as well. Don't worry, not enough to keep you from walking. It will be quite helpful if you are still adamant about this 'threesome'."

Wynn giggled, moaning sharply as the tendrils around her breasts attached to her nipples, applying that wonderful suction again. The bot chirped, stroking his fingers gently through her folds, making her arch with a sigh.

His fingers stroked lazily at her, circling her opening as his thumb rubbed lightly over her clit until she groaned in frustration, bucking her hips to try and get more friction.

Uly tutted at her, "Now, now, have a little patience, Wynn." He moved to stand behind her, brushing her hair back from her face and kissing her cheek, pressing kiss after kiss to her jaw, before licking a long strip down her neck. He nibbles at her collarbone, biting down at the same time the bot dips his fingers inside her and she moans loudly.

In and out his fingers move and then she feels it, that slight pinch that indicates the device was now in place and she whimpered eagerly.

But she didn't have to wait long as the warmth begins to spread out through her limbs and she sags into the tentacles.

Then a slight vibration starts up in her core, and when a thumb caresses her clit, she realizes that the vibration was coming from the bot's fingers.

"Oh fuck. Fingers...his fingers vibrate?"

Uly bites her collarbone again, rubbing his hands over her hips. "I thought you might like that little upgrade as well."

The thumb presses down harder on her clit and she keens loudly, head falling back into Uly's chest.

"Ah, it's been about five minutes now. The device should be detaching now."

A clink of metal hitting the floor echoes around them but she half pays attention as the tendrils at her breasts tug hard at her nipples and the bot thrusts his fingers deep inside her and she falls apart, crying out as her first orgasm of the night washes over her.

"You always sound so damn lovely when you come, Wynn."

She moaned softly, suddenly feeling as if every nerve-ending was crackling like embers and every touch from both Uly and the tentacles wrapped around her was only stoking the flames higher.

The bot chirps again, looking at Uly questioningly.

"Ah, well she wants both of us. I think it would be best if I were front as I cannot use the ovipositor right now. But we will still prepare her properly. We want her to enjoy herself."

The bot chuffs, nodding as he moves her to the medical cot, laying her down and releasing her from all tentacles but the ones around her breasts. Those ones started to vibrate gently as they sucked at her nipples causing her to moan sharply.

He chitters, pushing her legs open wider and brushing a tendril down through her folds, brushing against her hole teasingly as it rubs its slick into her flesh. It takes its time, lapping long strokes back and forth from her folds to her ass, and it's so meticulous that by the time it actually begins to press up into her ass, she feels likes she's on fire.

"Oh please! Yes! More!"

Then it wriggles into her, inch by inch, teasing deeper each thrust until she's crying out from another orgasm.

"That's two, my dear. We could very well beat your record tonight at this rate."

Uly's looking down at her, the oviduct flailing eagerly, wanting to be buried in her and he grips it painfully tight.

"Not tonight, you. Eggs later."

She's left gasping when the tentacle inside her swells, stretching her further but then one starts to ease itself into her opening and one attaches to her clit, vibrating softly as it applies suction, lightly tugging at the same time.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Please!"

And another tentacle pushes inside her, joining the other one and they begin to thrust in tandem and she's sweating, panting little gasping moans.

The bot purrs pleased by her reaction, pulls the tendrils from her opening and her clit before moving to stand at her head and Uly moves closer, feeling the sleeve holding his other cock loosen, allowing it to emerge.

"Are you ready, Wynn?"

She nods, moaning softly. "Uly. Please?"

He groans, gingerly climbing over the top of her, allowing his front legs to hang over the other side of the bed and she panics for a minute until his cock grazes over her clit, sliding up her stomach and resting between her breasts.

He takes a tentative thrust and she gasps as he presses down a bit when he moves forward, causing delicious friction over her clit.

Wynn gasps.

"Y-yes, oh yes."

She pushes her breasts in on either side of it, leaning her head up to lick at the tip and he moans loudly.

Again and again, he thrusts and she massages him with her breasts until she can start to feel that coil inside her winder tighter. She bucks up into him on the next thrust as she shatters again and his back legs stumble and a strangled moan falls from his mouth, feeling her slick splatter onto him.

"Oh, this is...oh Wynn. I need..."

"Fuck me, Uly. I need you to fuck me."

He pulls away a bit, stumbling as a tentacle wraps around him, leading him to her core and he eases into her slowly, making her hiss in pain but then more slick drips over her folds, and he presses forward again, this time sliding into her and they both moan loudly.

The bot grunts, moving the tentacle back around to tease at Uly's opening while another wraps around his oviduct, jerking it slowly.

"I made the bot a little too good at this. Fuck! Oh yes!" The tendril teasing at his entrance thrusts deep, swelling before pulling out and thrusting roughly forward, causing him to buck his hips and thrust into Wynn hard.

Her scream is cut off as the bot turns her head towards him, rubbing his cock over her lips, nudging it into her mouth eagerly. She moans brokenly around it, her tongue swirling around the top before sucking hard.

The bot groans, brushing its knuckles over her cheek tenderly as he thrust forward, causing the tentacle in her ass to slam into her. She whimpers.

The bot purrs, continuing to thrust into Wynn's mouth roughly, tilting her chin up, allowing him to strike the back of her throat as the tentacles fuck both Uly and Wynn just as hard, hammering into both of them.

Uly growls gutturally at the sensations shooting through him as he starts to fuck Wynn harder.

This was too good. It wasn't supposed to feel this good. The bot knew exactly how to coax both of them into a nearly broken, primal state where all they could both think about was how good it felt to be fucked like this.

Wynn can't even think anymore, her head is swimming, vision blurring and she knows she drooling around the bot's cock but her body is an inferno being consumed so completely by the both of them. She didn't want this feeling to end.

She wanted more.

Uly's pushing harder and faster into her growling low, as the tentacles equally fuck him and jerk his oviduct tightly.

"Fuck! Fuckfuck fuck. Wynn! I'm...oh..."

She's whining, whimpering now as the pressure is building higher and higher, her walls twitching, quivering as she lifts her hips into each thrust now, causing a broken moan to fall from his lips. The bot whines, fucking her mouth brutally now and she just opens her mouth wide, drool dripping from her mouth.

12