Hands-On Study Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's crying now but she still wants more as she flicks her tongue against the bot's cock, humming happily.

Uly stumbles, feeling his muscles tensing and his cocks twitching from the near overstimulation. This urge is starting to take hold in him now...he needs to...

"Take the one out of me, I want to fuck her."

The bot chirps, removing the tentacle from him and letting it slide down between Wynn's legs, nudging against her clit once again and she keens loudly around the bot, jerking her hips as yet another orgasm crashes through her.

A low groan escapes the bot as he thrusts into her mouth one more time, holding himself down her throat as he floods her with his release in short jerky thrusts before pulling free and rubbing himself over her face. He moves to sit beside her head, pillowing it on his lap before laying his cock over her throat, thrusting it back and forth lazily with a happy purr as he pets her cheek, dipping his fingers into her mouth.

She moans softly, sucking lightly as Uly pulls all the way out and roughly slams back into her causing her to arch up with a cry.

"Fuck, Uly! Yes!" Her voice is hoarse and breathy and Uly groans, knowing the reason why instantly when the bot chitters smugly.

Then she gasps sharply, moaning as the tentacle's vibration goes up a step and then another step, and Uly cries out as the tentacle has now worked its way into his oviduct, slowing sliding in and out.

"Wynn! I...fuck!"

He snaps into her with a roar as the tentacle in her ass pushes deeper and they both come, flooding her so fully, it flows from her, spraying from her onto the cot and Uly.

The vibration suddenly reaches its highest level and she seizes up, screaming as white lights explode across her vision and her walls clamp down around Uly, pulling another orgasm from him as the oviduct sprays out, covering the bot and splashing down onto Wynn's face, drenching her as well.

"Wynn...I...my...utla..."

Uly pulls free from her, stumbling back, allowing the oviduct to spill onto Wynn's body before falling to his knees and slumping over onto his side, falling fast asleep.

Wynn is gasping, struggling for breath, groaning when the tentacles finally pull away from her body and she reaches a hand up to the bot's face, smiling tiredly at him before she too falls asleep, sore and sated.

The bot pets her head, purring before it finally speaks in a soft tone.

"Sleep now, pret-ty Wynn. Sleep."

12