Hands-On Study Pt. 06

Story Info
Ulyriad creates something new. Wynn volunteers to test it.
5.2k words
4.71
3.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wynn came to the next morning with a low moan, rolling over just to be caught by the bot and that's when she realized that she was still in Uly's ship.

She had immediately passed out after the threesome.

Looking down at the floor, she bit her lip. Uly was still there, asleep and the oviduct was hanging limply out of the opening, twitching every so often. 

The sight caused her to giggle unexpectantly. 'Apparently, I'm not the only one who passed out.'

"Wynn rest."

The voice made her jump, snapping her eyes to the bot.

"Did-did you just talk?"

"Yes."

"Umm, hi?"

He stepped close, leaning down to kiss her gently leaving her breathless as he broke away, peppering her neck with gentle kisses and nips.

"Okay, so you're raring to go again, huh?"

"Yes, want you. Want pretty Wynn. Want to fuck you."

Wynn looks at the bot shocked, blushing as she clears her throat.

"I'm kind of sore this morning, so not right now, okay?"

The bot whines, "Can I give you a massage? That could help to relieve some of the pain."

"It's not a bad sort of painful. It's more of an ache, actually. Usually happens when you have great sex."

He perks up, grinning and eyes flickering brightly, sending a jolt straight to her core and she jerks at the sensation.

"Pretty Wynn makes pretty sounds when fucking her. I like the sounds."

Uly groans at that moment, rolling onto his legs as his hands grip the bed, pulling himself up with a low grunt.

"Utla! That was..." He stills, locking eyes with Wynn and a low smile spreads over his face and she grins back.

"Incredible? Mind-blowing? Hell yes."

He chuckles, finally standing up and gripping her chin gently, leaning down to kiss her.

She leans up into the kiss, sighing, running her hands up his chest to wrap around his shoulders.

It's a languid kiss overflowing with tenderness and sensuality as his hands slide down her back, rubbing circles over her low back. He nibbles teasingly at her bottom lip, licking at it before moving away.

They pull apart with a reluctant sigh. Wynn leans into his chest allowing him to pull her closer, pillowing his cheek on her head, and she giggles.

"Well, that was one hell of a way to say good morning."

"I enjoy kissing you, so why wouldn't I kiss you every chance I get."

"I'm not complaining at all. If you kiss me like that every time, you can kiss me anytime you want."

Uly laughs, "Well, what about now?"

She pulls back, climbing to her knees and threading her fingers in his hair, and leaning into him, she kisses him hard.

He grunts, groaning into her mouth as she tugs his hair. He grabs handfuls of her ass, squeezing hard and she moans back as he once again licks at her bottom lip, this time dipping into her mouth to run across the roof of her mouth, sliding over her tongue. She moans lewdly, wrapping her tongue around his as their lips move against each other viciously. This kiss was erotic and filled with boiling heat and it sends a jolt of lightning through them both and they pull apart breathless and confused.

They press their foreheads together as they catch their breath, just enjoying the closeness of the other.

"My dear, dear Wynn. How you have turned my world."

She blushes heavily, smiling shyly at him. "I...uhh...should probably get back to my house. You know, just in case those suits come back."

Uly swallows hard, feeling a sudden urge rising inside him to claim her as he eyes the blush trailing down over her breasts. He pushes it down viciously. This was not the time for that.

"I left my clothes next to the waterfall, along with my bag. Hopefully, no one followed me."

"No, you didn't. I brought your things here while you slept."

The bot stated smugly as the two of them stared at him incredulously.

Uly was the first to speak, "You went outside? Do you know how dangerous that was?"

"I went shortly after you two fell asleep. It was still dark out. I wasn't seen."

"That you know of. You have to be more careful, Riune."

"Wait, Riune? That's his name?"

The bot chirped happily, stepping up to press a kiss to her shoulder.

"Pretty Wynn said my name. I like hearing you say my name."

Wynn rolled her eyes, "Of course you do. All men like it when the women they're sleeping with scream their name. It shows possessiveness and that the woman is focused on them and only them."

Uly puffs up a bit, "You certainly like screaming mine."

She shoves at him and he chuckles, pressing a kiss to her forehead before stepping away to type away at a monitor.

"You should get dressed as soon as possible. It's early morning yet and should be easy for you to slip back home undetected. Although I do stress to be careful in returning straightaway, lest you are followed."

"I know. You be careful too. Both of you."

She hops down off the cot and pulls her clothes on unceremoniously, hiking her backpack on before turning to face Uly.

"When will we see each other again?"

Uly softly grunts, brushing his hands over her face, tilting it up. "I will contact you in two days' time. I wish it were sooner than that but I don't want to chance those agents harming you if they see me around you."

Wynn's bottom lip quivers a bit and she turns away from him, inhaling sharply and blinking back tears.

"Well, you can still talk to me, right? Using the communicator?"

"Yes, but I want to limit that as well. The agents could have bugged your home."

"Damn it!"

Her outburst shocked Uly and he grabbed her shoulder, rubbing her back softly with his other hand. "Wynn?"

"Why can't they just leave you alone? You're not doing anything terrible. You're not abducting people, not cutting them open and your most definitely not waging war. You're just a scientist, looking to learn more about another race of people, albeit through sex but I'm damn well not complaining about that."

"If only others were as forgiving and understanding as you are. It would make it so much easier for the other races out there, mine included, to coexist with your kind."

Wynn held up a hand, "Hold on. There are other alien races out there?"

"Yes and not all of them are...as peaceable as my kind. There are a few that actually do abduct people but send them back, making them seem as if they had a horrible nightmare. Others...others are war-mongers. Those are the ones the human race does not want to visit."

"That bad?"

"If they do ever visit, Earth would be destroyed. There would be nothing your government could do to combat them."

Wynn trembled with shock and fear. "Thankfully they don't like us huh?"

"It's not a matter if they like you or not. They consider humans too primitive to conquer."

"Okay, a little harsh if you ask me."

He chuckles, "You and that dry wit of yours. It's very refreshing. Now, go. Get home. Message me when you arrive, okay? I want to make sure you arrive safely."

She turns but freezes a moment before turning back.

"Uly?"

He looks down at her and suddenly feels this pull to her.

"Y-Yes?"

"Kiss me before I go?"

Uly grins widely, "Of course my dear."

He lifts her into his arms then, nipping at her neck, before capturing her lips, and she sighs into his mouth. It's a sweet gentle kiss this time as their lips move against each other languidly until he's setting her back on her feet, shocked to find tears trailing down her cheeks. He brushes them from her face gently.

"Tears, Wynn?"

"It's...I-I...don't know why."

"Go home, get some rest. Yesterday was quite eventful for you. Please take care of yourself okay?"

She nods, heading out the doorway, waving back at him and as soon as the door closed behind her, he stumbles, catching himself on the console.

That last kiss had been...troubling. He had not wanted to let go of her. He had wanted...

He groans, letting his head drop forward, hitting against the wall with a soft thud.

"Why? Why is this suddenly harder?"

The bot chitters and he snorts.

"No. It's not that." 

"Heat?"

"It could be that. I know I am a month away from it. Suddenly going from no sex to having it almost every day might have kicked my body into an early heat. It doesn't help that she feels so soft under my hands and she...utla! I want to fuck her again already."

Riune shakes his head, running a hand over Uly's flank, purring at the shiver that runs through the muscle at his touch.

"Could help you."

Uly swallows hard, "Not today, Riune. I have an idea for something that I'm quite sure Wynn will enjoy greatly. Can you hand me the empty vial that we used on her last night?"

The bot whimpers before he holds the vial out.

"I know, I know. It's hard to think when your program wants to continue fucking."

A tentacle brushes down across his flank, sliding down to wrap around his sleeve, and Uly gasps as it pumps him slowly to an aroused state.

"Riune."

"Need to, please?"

"I have work to do."

"Can do it while work."

Uly snorts, "You have tremendous faith in my ability to multi-task. I do not."

The tentacle continues to jerk him off slowly as fingers tease light circles around his opening, dipping into him every other pass. Riune purrs, as another winds itself around Uly's neck, pushing at his lips. Uly rolls his eyes and opens his mouth.

Thankfully he didn't need to talk to figure out this next project.

The tendril pushes into his mouth, sliding further until it hits the back of his throat and he slightly gags a bit before he calms himself down just to moan loudly around it as Riune pushes his back down, shoving himself inside him.

Uly tries to type in the formula but when the bot thrusts into him hard, he loses focus, groaning hoarsely as he pushes back.

He never thought he would enjoy this certain aspect of sex as much as he has but being fucked from both ends like this, makes him wonder how it felt for Wynn. Did she feel like this last night?

But then another tentacle is working into his oviduct slit, stirring it awake as the tentacle eagerly wraps around it, making Uly cry out when it plunges into the oviduct, thrusting roughly in and out.

Riune moans lewdly, gripping Uly's tail and lifting it up as he slams forward, pausing a second to allow his secondary program to kick in, allowing his cock to swell in size and Uly's gasp breaks as the tendril in his mouth retreats just to slam back into his throat.

"Good. So good. Uly feels good."

Every time Riune thrusts into Uly, the tendril wrapped around his sleeve pulls back towards the base and squeezes tightly and the oviduct is constantly being fucked, the tentacle sliding deep on each thrust.

Fire engulfs Uly and he's completely forgotten the research at the moment, instead, focusing on all the different sensations he was feeling at that moment as the coil in him wound tighter and tighter. 

Then the bot is growling, slamming into him, setting a brutal pace that had Uly shouting around the tentacle down his throat.

And all at once the coil snaps and he moans loudly, feeling his cock twitch violently, ropes of seed shooting onto the floor.

The tendril in his oviduct pulls away just for the tip to flare and open engulfing it as it begins to spray, making Riune shout hoarsely, thrusting once, twice and then holding himself buried inside deep as he comes hard, flooding both Uly's opening and throat full at the same time.

After a few minutes, the tentacles slip free and Uly lets out a low groan as Riune's cock slips free finally. 

Riune chitters softly, rubbing his flanks gently before stepping away.

Uly's voice is hoarse and breathless, "Thank you, Riune. I think I can focus better now. Can you clean up the mess, please?"

"Yes."

/  -  /  -  /  -  /  -  /

Wynn didn't see the agents again that day or the next. She was starting to breathe easier but still kept her head on a swivel. They could just be waiting for them to drop their guard and then pounce. She wouldn't let them have Uly, no matter what.

She thought back to those three kisses they shared that one morning. Three different kisses in the span of thirty minutes and they had all changed her outlook on the alien male. He was slowly becoming important to her, more important than anyone ever had been to her before. 

Wynn was finding herself enjoying his company. yes, the sex was amazing, mind-blowingly amazing but she also enjoyed talking to him. He was so intelligent and witty. He always made her laugh and he actually listened to her...intently. He valued her input on everything and he has put in so much effort to make this study of his pleasurable to her. 

And pleasurable it was.

She had never had this much sex before, not even with her ex-boyfriends. They could never keep up with her drive but Uly? Uly rose to the challenge and helped her not to feel so trapped by her drive.

He freed her sexuality. Freed her from all those insecurities, helped her to come to terms with them, and completely removed her embarrassment. She was able to approach him with what she wanted and he quite eagerly went along with it.

All in the name of research.

But those kisses had changed something between them and made her think that maybe...just maybe he was interested in more than just research.

She hoped to hell he was because she wanted more than just sex now.

She wanted him.

The communicator beeps at that time, shaking her out of her thoughts and she grinned widely, quickly pressing it on.

"Uly?"

"Hello, dear Wynn. Would you be opposed to visiting me tonight?"

"I can leave here in fifteen minutes."

He chuckles, "Eager are we?"

"It's been three days without you and my toys can only do so much. I've missed you, Uly."

 "I've missed you too, my dear. Oh, and I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?"

He tutted at her, "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was, now would it?"

"Now I suppose not."

"Make sure to pack clothes for the night okay? Last time you slept nude here. While I'm not complaining about the lack of clothes, it is getting cooler out. I don't want you to get sick, Wynn."

Her heart skipped a beat at his concern. He was also so worried about her health.

"I'll pack a change of clothes, I promise." As well as something special for you.

"I'll see you when you get here."

Then the line went silent and she fell back onto her mattress with a sigh, clutching the device to her chest.

He was always so sweet to her.

She sat up quickly, a grin spreading over her features. She knew the perfect pajamas to take.

"Oh, Uly, you're not going to know what hit you."

/  -  / -  /  - /

She entered the grove twenty-five minutes later, her pulse pounding in her ears and body shivering in anticipation.

Then the door is melting away and she walks on board, smiling brightly at Uly as the door closed behind her.

"So, what's the surprise?"

"Impatient little human."

She giggles, smacking his chest.

He motions her to follow him, patting the cot and she shrugs off her backpack before jumping up.

"I have something to show you."

He turns, grabbing something from his lab table and he lifts it up for her to see. She looks at it in confusion before he explains.

"This is a new creation of mine. I based it on the readings I got back from Riune when he used the device with the higher concentration on you. This is a cream that when rubbed into the skin makes only the area it's applied to highly sensitive. I was wondering if you would want to test it tonight?"

"So it will work like the device but in more concentrated areas? Where did you want to put it on me?"

Uly nodded, "I was thinking about applying it to just your breasts and clit, but it is untested as of right now. There could be...side effects. I will use only a small amount on you at first to see how you react to it but I'm unsure how continued exposure to touch-increasingly rougher touching will affect you."

"So it's possible that the rougher you get with either area, the hornier I could get? That's the basics of arousal cream, Uly. Humans make it as well, but it's pricey for the good stuff."

"Well, that's interesting. They manufacture it just to make money?"

"Some companies do. You on the other hand just want to see how horny you can make me. And so far, every single thing you have made for me has made me hornier than hell, Uly."

He brushed her cheek tenderly, holding back a grin. "You do look so lovely when you beg, my dear. But this time will be a different sort of challenge for this experiment."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"I intend to try and make you come using only my breath on your clit. Don't get me wrong, I still intend to use my hands but I can only use them to apply the cream."

Wynn looked at him skeptically.

Uly chuckled, "Tell you what...I'll make a deal with you. If I can't get you off using just my breath and my hands, you get to choose the next experiment. "

"And if you do?"

"I get a special prize of my choosing but you may still choose a kink to focus on."

"You're on."

He laughed, "Splendid. Now remove your clothing."

"What?"

"Usually in more...intimate settings both participants are nude, correct?"

"Yeah."

 "Then take them off, or I'll rip them off. And I'd rather not, I happen to like that skirt on you. It shows off those lovely, biteable calves of yours."

She bites her lip, standing quickly to pull her shirt off and drop her skirt to the ground and he leans over, toying with the lace edge of her bra. His fingers trace the edge of it, dipping down into her cleavage.

"What is this? I've seen this in several videos before but the man usually rips them off the woman."

Her breath hitches in her throat. "It's a bra. It keeps my breasts in place."

"Take it off." She turns her head, reaching her hand back behind her, but he stops her, "slowly, please?"

He moves closer, unscrewing the lid of the container as he watches the bra fall to the floor.

Uly swallows hard, dipping his fingers into the cream and bringing it to her breasts, dotting it onto her skin first, then slowly, methodically spreading it over each one. 

"You're so soft, Wynn. So damn soft." He groans, gripping her breasts with both hands, kneading and squeezing as he massages the cream in.

She hisses from the cold mixture but moans when his hands fully envelop her breasts.  He takes his time rubbing the cream in until she starts to feel a whisper of heat creep over through her chest. Her breasts begin to feel taut and tingly as her nipples pebble from the roughness of his palms sliding over them.

"It's warm."

"Good, that means it's taking effect. Now we shouldn't leave out your lovely clit. Up on the cot."

Wynn yelps as the bot lifts her up onto the soft bedding. He gently helps her lay on her back before stepping away, allowing Ulyriad to move between her legs. He gathered more of the cream with one hand as he pushed her legs open wider with the other one.

She sighed at the first touch of his fingers on her curls, teasing light touches as they ease through her folds, circling her opening before moving to rub around her clit. He moves back and forth between her opening and her clit until she's left gasping, lifting her hips into his touch. His other hand clutches her thigh, keeping her pinned down as he continues to caress her languidly.

"Now, now, Wynn, we need to make sure it's completely soaked into your skin. I really want you to enjoy this."

Wynn groans, "It's heating up and...ohh...it... it's so good."

"Excellent. You tell me if you feel uncomfortable at any point during this okay? Now we wait."

She lays there, closing her eyes with a soft sound at the slow pulsing of her clit and her folds were starting to throb. It was strange how just laying here and feeling both Uly and Riune's eyes on her sent a jolt through her and her clit pulsed violently, making her rub her thighs together.

12