Hands-On Study Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wynn moaned low as her folds lightly touched her clit and again another jolt of lightning tore through her and she could feel herself starting to sweat. She wanted to touch herself, the urge clawing at her mind like a wild animal.

She rubbed her thighs together, pressing them tightly, ripping a mewl from her.

Ulyriad groaned at the sound, "How are you feeling Wynn?"

She moaned again, "This is...oh god, Uly. What is this?"

He chuckled, "I think we can begin now. Riune, stay in observation mode."

"Yes."

Uly stepped around to her side and pressed a button, raising the bed higher, until she was just under his chin.

"Now that's better. I can reach you without straining my neck. Where should we start first? Ah!"

He leaned over and gently blew over a nipple, causing her to arch up with a cry.

"Damn, that's more responsive than she's been before and in such a quick time too."

She could feel the nipple tighten as pleasure coursed through her body and there was a strange feeling starting to fill her breasts.

"Uly."

He blew on the other one just as gently and she groaned, lifting her hands to grab her breasts but he stops her, lifting them above her head.

"Hold her arms, Riune. She can't touch herself at all during this. It would eschew the readings."

Wynn yelped, "Please. I need to. Please, Uly?"

Riune shushes her, pressing a kiss to her forehead, "Calm. Must be calm. Relax."

Uly blows harder on her nipple and she moans aloud, tilting her body towards him, fighting against Riune's hold.

This was torture...sweet torture that she at the same time didn't want and wanted fiercely. Just the feeling of his breath brushing over her ignited along her nerve endings, the heat swarming her core over and over again. If he continued this way, he was going to make her come and he hadn't even reached her pussy yet.

"Your reaction is incredible, Wynn. This might be my new favorite way to see you, begging so intently for my touch."

He leaned close before speaking again, "You want me to fuck you right now, don't you?"

She whimpered, his breath washing over her breasts sending a shiver down her spine and she could feel the wetness growing between her legs and she tried to rub her thighs together but two tentacles wrap around her knees, keeping her legs apart.

"Damn it, Uly! Just...oh fuck just let me, please?"

Uly groaned low, feeling his oviduct flare to life, writhing and reaching for her. "Oh, do you know what that does to me? To hear you beg like this? I wish you would take my eggs again, just so I could be buried inside that sweet cunt of yours again. To feel them slip from me into your womb. Fuck, you looked so delicious all rounded and swollen with them."

Riune chitters softly and Uly chuckles. "I know you do. My ovipositor enjoys the feeling as well."

He inhales sharply, blowing it out over her nipples once again and she cries out, struggling against Riune's hands as that strange feeling once again strikes her. It felt like...it was impossible. It felt like her breasts were filling with milk.

"I swear, Uly. You...you better fuck me after this. I don't know how much more I can take."

The heat coursing through her has only been building and she wants more...she needs more.

"Alright my dear, you ready for the best part?" He moves slowly, stopping between her legs, running his hands up her calves, nipping at them.

"Cheater."

"I apologize but they looked so delicious, Wynn. I couldn't resist."

"Apology not accepted. Now quit stalling, damn it!"

He groans at her pushiness, groaning harder when he sees just how wet she was just from his breath on her breasts.

"Fuck, your cunt is dripping, Wynn. I'd say you're enjoying this."

"Please! Uly!"

He leans close to her core, taking a deep breath inwardly moaning as her delicious scent, the one that pulled him to her flooded his nostrils. 

Wynn's body locked up, thrumming in anticipation as he held his breath. The coil inside her was wound tight and ready to snap at any time.

Then finally he breathes out, his hot breath washing over her and she shatters, back arching up and a cry caught in her throat as her breasts tighten more, and he moans lewdly at the sight she made.

She was incredible.

Wynn slumps back on the bed, panting as she looks down at him. "Uly, oh god, Uly, fuck me. Now!"

That threw him.

"W-Which one?"

"Just fuck me, damn it!"

"But I could plant eggs right now."

"Not your heat cycle, right?"

"Well no."

"Then I don't fucking care. Just no fertilizing, alright?"

Uly swallows hard, nodding as he hits the button, lowering the bed and jumps when she jerks her hips up, allowing the oviduct to brush against her fold.

She moans loud, "Oh fuck yes. Please!"

He had never seen her this desperate to fuck before. That cream had worked all too well.

"Wynn, Utla! You are...fuck!"

He pushes forward, allowing the duct to slide into her, writhing inside her back and forth, pressing hard against her cervix and she screams, bucking up into him. He groans, stumbling forward as the oviduct continues to slam into her, trying to work itself into her womb.

"Fuck! Uly, I...my breasts...oh god they feel..."

"Yes, what do they feel like?"

"Hot, tight, like they're full of milk."

He looks at her with half-lidded eyes, "Milk? Really?"

She nods, crying out as, at that time, his ovipositor slips past her cervix, rubbing at her walls eagerly.

"Touch them, please?"

Uly couldn't deny that this was tapping into a primal side of him...his kink as she had called it. So he gently rubbed a finger over one of her nipples, sending her whimpering.

"Harder please! Squeeze them!"

He groaned, gripping a breast tightly and pinching the nipple between his fingers and it sprays liquid onto his hand.

"Oh fuck, it is milk, or a milk-like substance. Utla, Wynn, this is..."

Uly growls low in his throat as the first eggs slides through the duct, passing through her cervix and settling against the walls of her womb.

He grips both breasts now, squeezing them hard, allowing more milk to spray out and Wynn screams as she comes again.

Riune watched with bated breath as Uly deposits his eggs, and whined sadly. He wanted to join in but he knew that Uly didn't have very many eggs to begin with so it would be over shortly. Maybe next time, he could join, and he would take the eggs that time. 

"Oh fuck, Wynn, this is amazing. You are amazing."

Another eggs works itself into her womb and she gives a soft cry.

"Again, please Uly."

He begins squeezing her breasts in tandem, one hand kneading, and the other hand releasing as the eggs continue to push into her.

"Riune, let go of her hands."

The bot does so and steps back, watching with a smile as he always enjoyed watching Uly come, hopefully, he would get to feel it too.

He chitters at Uly and he shakes his head in answer.

Riune whines again, taking a seat and sighing heavily.

Uly groans as the last egg finally slips free of his oviduct and he has to wrench the duct from her sweet heat. He groans as she's taken over kneading and squeezing her breasts, a constant stream of milk dribbling from her nipples and she's moaning as it slides down along the curve of her now swollen abdomen, and he grunts, growling as the oviduct sprays his seed all over her.

She trembles violently, moaning sharply as another orgasm tears through her when his seed coats her breasts and she grabs them tighter, making the milk spray up onto Uly's oviduct and his chest.

He growls again, hauling her up against him and devouring her lips eagerly before flipping her over and climbing up over her.

"One more, my dear Wynn. You can take one more cock, can't you?"

She sobs as the pressure against her breasts makes them continuously leak and her swollen stomach was being compressed as he nudges his other cock against her entrance. He presses forward, again and again, teasing her until he finally slips inside.

He groans gutturally, "Oh you take both so well now, Wynn. So good for me."

He pulls all the way out just to slam back in again, making her grip the edge of the cot with a cry.

"Oh yes, yes! Uly!"

Uly moans, thrusting into her and he can already feel himself about to come but he wanted her to come too.

"Come for me! Come!"

Her back bows and she gives a breathless sobbing cry as she comes, her walls clenching down around his cock like a vise and his hips stutter, and his head falls back with a moan as he pulls out, sliding his cock up her back as it twitches, coating her skin and hair with his seed.

Wynn is left panting, breathless, and trembling as the aftershocks continue to pulse through her body.

"Oh fuck. Uly, that..." A cry catches in her throat and he lifts her into his arms, peppering kisses over her face, rubbing her back, not caring for the mess she was, only focused on comforting her.

"I'm sorry, Wynn. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No. That was incredible, Uly. I...Thank you."

He chuckles, kissing her again.

"I should thank you, Wynn. For tumbling into my life as you did."

She giggled, "I had no choice over that."

"Than I should thank the fates for your lack of balance, right?"

"Uly!"

He laughs then.

/  -  / -  /  - /  - /

"Agent Price, report?"

"The target has disappeared from her house for the second time this week but both times we've tried to follow her, we lose her. She's good at evading us. She might be telling us the truth."

"I doubt that. She is in the same area that he was last seen. She had to have noticed him by now. Be patient. Let her fall into a false sense of security. Soon enough, she'll trip up and then we'll have the creature and his tech. The general will be pleased with us. Over and out."

"Very well. Over and out."

12