Hands-On Study Pt. 07

Story Info
Wynn has a surprise. Uly is eager to show his appreciation.
3.7k words
4.97
4.6k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived at the ship two nights later, she was still somewhat feeling the effects of passing the dissolved eggs but she was ready to show him something different. He would be the one to experience something this time and she knew for a fact that he would love it.

"Hey, Uly, do you have a small room that I can change clothes in?"

He looked at her oddly, "Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

She smiled slyly at him, scratching her fingers along one of his hips.

"It's a surprise."

He grinned eagerly, "A surprise? For me?"

"Yep."

Uly pointed to a door, "Just tap the green button twice and the door will open. Press the red to lock."

She gave him a quick hug before dashing through the small door with a wink back at him.

Uly chuckled, shaking his head, intrigued by this 'surprise' she had.

"Just what are you up to, Wynn?"

She had planned this to a T, making sure that everything was in place, smoothing out the edges of the lace stockings she was now wearing before applying some cherry lip tint to her lips.

'Let's see how you handle this one, Uly.'

Taking a deep breath, she made sure the ribbon holding her top together was secure, before stepping out of the small room that Uly had offered her.

"Alright, you can look now. What do you think?"

He turned and froze at the sight of her, only able to stare at her, mouth agape as his eyes raked over her figure and the dark blue silk clinging to her curves and finally landing on the beautiful black clinging to her legs.

"Holy fuck, what are you wearing?"

She smiles, looking down at herself.

"It's called lingerie. Women wear it to make themselves feel and look sexier. I thought you would like it."

"Oh, Wynn." He breathes, "it's...Utla, fuck that's...you wore that for me?"

"Well, yes."

He growled low at her, leaning down to toy with the ribbon edge of her stockings. "Oh, I adore it. What is this fabric covering your legs called?"

"Stockings. Lace ones to be exact."

"Stockings...well," He swallowed thickly, "Fuck, I want those legs wrapped around my hips as I..." He trails off panting and she can see his hands clenching and unclenching.

"Why haven't you worn this before? If you had, We would have done far more in one sitting. I would have peeled them off you with my teeth, Wynn."

She grins, "I was waiting for the right time. A special time and today it has been two months since we first met. So I thought this would be a nice surprise."

"And a lovely, sexy surprise it is. I could devour you right here and now."

He continues to gape at her, licking his lips as she pulls him over to stand next to the cot.

"Good. Now, stand right there, Uly. Riune, I need your help for this next part."

Riune perked up, chittering at her. "Yes?"

She grinned, "Bring your chair over here right in front of Uly and sit down."

The bot did as he was told, giving a questioning tilt of his head in the process.

Wynn patted his cheek, "Oh, you'll both like this. Now sit down and hands behind your chair. No moving and no touching, from either of you. Not until I'm done."

She stood now between them and she could feel both their eyes on her and it sent a shiver down her spine. She leaned over and kissed Riune softly before grabbing his knees and yanking them further apart, making him chirp.

Riune's chirp melted into a purr when she ran her hands up his thighs as she squatted down, then slowly dragged herself up his body.

Uly groaned, "Wynn, Utla, what are you doing?" "It's called a lap dance. Now just be quiet and enjoy the show."

She heard the music clearly in her head. Slow, breathy, and seductive vocals led into a heavy drum beat that left her pulse thrumming in her ears. She closed her eyes as the beat consumed her, climbed into Riune's lap before her arms settled around his neck, and preceded to brush her breasts over his face before she leaned back to look back at Uly, licking her lips.

Uly's eyes were glued to her, as he watched her every single movement as he felt this burning urge grow in him as his oviduct slipped out eagerly to rub against her jaw and she licked it, ripping a moan from him before she pulled herself back up to rake her nails down Riune's chest.

Riune purred, bucking up into her, "Pretty Wynn, feel good."

She winked at him before climbing off and walking back into Uly, and bending down right in front of him, letting the fabric part and show off the tiny scrap of fabric covering her ass as she rubbed her face over Riune's thighs, licking up his stomach and sucking on his neck.

Riune bucked up into her again and she softly moaned, feeling him hard against her stomach.

She teasingly grinned at him, "Naughty Riune, so hard already."

"Want to touch pretty Wynn."

She wagged her finger at him, "Nuh-uh, I'm not done with this dance yet."

It was then that Wynn turned to face Uly, pressing her ass against Riune's cock and grinding back into him, making the bot growl. She shivered at the heat she found in his gaze, that same heat that left her hungry for more than just food.

Uly has the oviduct gripped tight in his hands, palming himself languidly as he watched her, heavily panting as she pulls the ribbon free from the middle of her breasts, allowing the fabric to slip off. He nearly stumbles when she takes the fabric and wraps it over the oviduct before she arches up, letting the oviduct slide between her breasts and she pushes them together, sliding up and down, leaving him gasping as it sends a shiver through him.

The lingerie was soft and still warm from her skin. He ripped free from his oviduct, bringing it up to his nose, inhaling deeply, and giving a guttural groan. It still smelled like her.

The sleeve holding his other cock was now fully open, allowing him to hang free, dripping slick on the floor.

Every muscle in his body was tense, at the ready. He didn't know how much more he could take of not touching her. Of not fucking her.

She was soft, sweet seduction and Uly was a willing victim at that moment. He couldn't stop watching her body move, her breasts lightly bouncing as she bucked back into Riune. He needed her, needed to bury himself deep inside her. He needed to claim her.

"Fuck Wynn, this is torture, sweet torture. I need...oh, I need to fuck you."

She shook her head, "Not yet. I'm enjoying this, aren't you?"

He groans in frustration, "Damn it, Wynn! I..."

Wynn turned away from him, the oviduct dragging over her shoulder and rubbing back and forth between her shoulders as his hands trailed through her long hair, pressing light touches to her arms.

Oh, she was enjoying this. She could feel the wetness dripping from her and down her thighs and her core quivered deliciously as the yearning to be filled consumed her. She was burning up, that coil of desire building inside.

She climbed into Riune's lap again, rubbing her folds over his cock and the bot groaned low in his throat.

"Now, what do you say we give him a good show Riune? You can touch me now."

The bot growled, wrapping his hands around her as the tentacles slithered out, wrapping around her arms and legs, holding her up in the air as he rips her underwear off, immediately diving into her folds, licking and slurping at her like someone starved and her head fell back with a soft cry.

"Look at me, Uly."

He locked eyes with her, groaning when she moaned again. This was...

"Goddess, Wynn. I..."

"No eggs, right?"

He exhaled sharply, "N-No."

"Then come here."

Uly didn't have to be told twice but he was shocked when she gripped the oviduct tightly, bringing it to her mouth and letting it slide in, moaning eagerly around it.

He moaned lewdly, stumbling then and he had to catch himself on the cot next to him at the new sensation.

Her mouth was wet and hot...and-

"Fuck!" She sucked hard around him, sliding her fist up and down what she couldn't fit inside.

The duct slithered eagerly into her mouth further, hitting the back of her throat and she slightly gagged, causing him to pull it back a bit.

"Utla, are you okay?"

She moaned, giving him a thumbs up and he pushed into her mouth again.

Riune was enjoying his feast, tracing his tongue around her opening before dragging long licks over her clit, lightly sucking at it as a tentacle slides back to toy at her hole, lapping at her slowly, rubbing its slick into her.

Again and again, he does this until he finally dips his tongue inside, mimicking a cock with short, quick thrusts as the tentacle eases into her until it finally thrusts hard and her moans are muffled as she shatters, coming hard and covering Riune's face with her slick.

He growls, eagerly, happily lapping at her, cleaning the slick from her folds.

Her moans reverberated through Uly's oviduct, and he gasps, thrusting forward and again striking the back of her throat. This time she doesn't gag and he nearly stops breathing.

Seeing her like this, so filled at both ends again only sent more fire coursing through him and he thrust hard, wrapping his hands around her throat with a growl.

He could feel the oviduct sliding back and forth down her throat and he moaned viciously.

"Oh, this is...no one's ever done this with my ovipositor before. It's...oh fuck is it like this all the time?"

The bot chitters at him and Uly grunts, pulling the oviduct free from her lips. "Then we fuck her together then."

Wynn gives a shuddering sigh as the bot's tentacles turn her to face Uly, spreading her legs wide as the bot moves, laying down on the cot and lowering her down over him. Riune groans as he pushes up into her at the same time as Uly slides the oviduct over her clit and she cries out.

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

Uly growls, leaning over and nipping at her lips, "You are a seductive little minx and you need to be punished for teasing me so long."

She moaned softly at the thought. Oh, she had a feeling that she knew what her 'punishment' was going to be and she couldn't wait.

"How should I punish you, my little pet? Should I get the cream again, rub it into your clit and just bring you to orgasm again and again just with my hands? Until you're a mess, begging for me to fuck you. Like a good little slut."

Wynn drew in a ragged breath. He was becoming damn good at the dirty talk.

"Please?"

He chuckled hotly, licking up her neck. "Oh, see? I don't have to do anything and you still beg like a slut. My pretty little pet. I think I should just fuck this pretty little pussy of yours until you scream. Do you want me to?"

"Yes! Oh yes, please!"

"Tell me. Tell me what you want me to do." He lazily drags the duct back and forth as Riune slowly thrusts in and out of her, tentacles wrapping around her breasts and attaching to her nipples.

She sobbed, "Oh please! Please Uly, fuck me! Fuck me!"

He growled gutturally, pulling back and slamming the oviduct into her at the same time Riune thrusts roughly. The twin sensations make her scream.

They continue to thrust in tandem, Riune thrusting forward as he pulls away, switching back and forth until she's trembling, feeling the coil of blind pleasure building and as she comes again, a tentacle slides itself into her mouth and another slithers down to wrap around the base of Uly's ovipositor, slipping into the slit, thrusting in short, shallows strokes that leave them both gasping.

Riune purrs, "Feel good. Enjoy fucking both. Enjoy sounds as I do."

The tentacle around the oviduct jerks roughly, slamming it harder into Wynn and she's breathless, her moans breaking on each ragged breath.

She keens loudly, struggling against the tentacles wrapped around her wrist as she jerks her hips.

Riune groans, "Want more? Can give more."

Uly can barely think straight, all he's focused on is fucking Wynn, feeling her soft walls clenching tight around him as he continues to stroke deeply into her until the tentacle wrapped around his oviduct winds itself down, easing into Wynn and pulling the duct in as well and she seizes up, crying out happily when both pull out just to slam back.

She feels stretched and full, so full that her blissed-out mind is only reduced to wanton moans and panting cries muffled by the tentacle thrusting down her throat.

Riune pulls the oviduct into a brutal pace, pounding into her faster until her vision begins to double, drool dripping out of her mouth and her muscles are tensing up, her core clenching and quivering as her clit pulses violently.

Uly notices the look on her face and moves a hand down, rubbing a thumb over her clit hard and she snaps, screaming as yet another orgasm tears through her, making her muscles lock up as she tips over the ledge.

That coil wound tightly in Uly's abdomen finally snaps, sending him down on his knees, head falling back as he roars, flooding her with his seed as he comes violently.

Riune's hips stutter at seeing and hearing Uly come and it sends him over the edge and he thrusts sharply into her until he pulls her down, cock twitching as it spills, filling her until it's dripping out of her back onto him.

Both Riune and Wynn slump back into the chair, and Riune holds her gently as Uly stands back up, still feeling that heat coursing through him and he grabs the tentacle, pulling it free from her mouth before picking her up.

"Move, Riune."

The bot lifts his head and at the growl the male gives him, he quickly rolls off the cot.

Uly kisses Wynn fiercely, laying her back down on the cot, "You are a minx. Do you know what you've done to me? I still want to fuck you. To claim you."

Her hands reach out for him, "Then fuck me, Ulyriad. Claim me."

He groans, turning to his desk, before facing her again, a gel-like substance on his fingers and he slides them through her folds, easing them into her, scissoring them until she's left gasping, hands clutching his arms. Heat streaks through her, splintering out from her folds, until it swarmed her stomach, making it flip with desire.

"Fuck, you are drenched, both our fluids are just pouring from your lovely cunt and I am nowhere finished with you. It seems I can't be satisfied until I fuck you with both the oviduct and my cock. You are a drug, my dear and I am addicted more than anything."

"Uly! Oh god, I need it. I need you!"

Uly growls gutturally, climbing up over her, and sliding his cock back and forth over her front between her breasts, and she mewls, squeezing him between as he ruts against her, pressing down into her.

It sent a jolt of pleasure straight through her and her head falls back.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me! Please!"

"Utla! You beg so damn good for my cock."

He pulls back and she guides him to her, gasping sharply as he pushed forward, slipping into her with a primal grunt. He pulls back out just to return with a sharp thrust, hitting deep and she arches up, scratching her nails along his ribs before grabbing his front legs as his strokes come faster, harder, again and again. Until she's just gasping, babbling as the sensations increase in intensity as he continued.

Uly's doing no better, the cream affecting him as well. Making her feel hotter, tighter, wetter around him and his eyes close, head falling back as his mouth falls open. It's almost too perfect. She's too perfect. As if made just for him and he would never let her go.

"Mine! Utla!"

She breaks then, white light exploding across her vision as her body tenses up, seizing up as if her body didn't know how to handle the over-stimulation. Her nails scramble for purchase, digging into his legs viciously as she screams, crying out brokenly as he slams into her one last time, making her slick spray from her and roaring again as he floods her walls full.

"MINE!"

Wynn is gasping, dragging in gulps of air as he pulls away from her, both moaning when his twitching cock slips free, spraying more seed onto her lower abdomen and thighs.

He's struggling to breathe, panting heavily and he drops down next to her, pulling her into his arms and kissing her tenderly, brushing her sweat-dampened hair back from her face before clutching her close and nuzzling his head into her neck.

"Oh, Wynn. My dearest Wynn."

She sobbed, clinging to him, trying to hold him closer as she kissed him back, softly moaning as the oviduct slips into her again.

"Uly."

"I want you, Wynn. I need you. Please?" He groans as she clenches tightly, circling her hips into him. It is as if the ovipositor knows as it begins to slowly move in and out of her, building the coil at an achingly languid pace.

He holds her close, rocking her back and forth onto him as he continues to kiss her, nibbling her lips sensuously and she sighs, licking his lips.

"Look at me, Wynn. Look."

She locks eyes with him, moaning low. His gaze is both tender and intense, that heat cutting sharply through her again.

"Yes, see what you do to me. How you make me feel all these things. Profound and unfettered with your gentlest touch, you have unmade me, Wynn."

He groans, peppering kisses over her face as he feels the oviduct slipping into her womb and he balks for a moment when he feels it flex inside her.

That was strange, it felt like it did when he deposits eggs but that was ridiculous. He didn't have any eggs right now.

It was probably over-stimulation he was feeling. He had fucked her three times now, this time being the second with his oviduct.

She gasped, feeling an ache growing inside her as he flexed inside her womb. Like that first day, when they met...when he had given her all twelve of his eggs and she took them eagerly.

She wanted this.

Wynn sighed happily, "please? Oh please yes."

"Wynn?"

"Don't stop, please?"

The ovipositor flexes again and she rocks into him with a whimper. "Please!?"

Uly growls, pulling her closer. "I won't. I can't. I want this as much as you."

"Yes!"

He leans forward, biting her collarbone as his oviduct flexes violently, writhing inside her walls, ripping a breathless cry from her throat.

Then he gasps sharply as he can feel a rising urge take hold viciously and something in his mind is telling him to stop, to back off but as he tries to pull away, Wynn just holds him to her tightly, bucking into him with a moan.

"Wynn, I...oh utla, I'm going to..."

"Yes! Fuck! Fill me! Uly!"

She cries out as another orgasm crashed through her making her walls quiver around his ovipositor and it's too late, he moans loudly as the duct releases into her, flooding her womb with his seed. It continues for a solid minute until it finally stops twitching and he lays her gently onto the cot, kissing her forehead tenderly before pulling away, stumbling back as he looked down at her body, stunned and shocked at the sight of her.

Her belly was rounded, unusually so, even with the combined cum of both him and Riune, and that concerned him immediately.

Did they hurt her? Did he hurt her by being too rough?

He shakily scrambled for the scanner on his desk, running it over her swollen abdomen quickly, praying to every deity he knew that she wasn't suffering any internal damage. That had been the roughest he had been with her but when the scanner finally beeped, he cursed.

It wasn't internal damage like he had thought, oh no.

This was much worse.

He had been a fool to give in to his need, his desire, and lust for her like that, especially so close to his cycle. This wasn't how he had wanted this to happen but they had both been so caught up in each other, consumed by each other that he hadn't even stopped to think.

Hell, if he was being honest with himself, he hadn't been thinking straight since meeting her. Since he had started exploring all the nuances of human sex and sexuality with her. She had been so eager to help him and now...now she was stuck, they both were.

He had deposited eggs like before, yes, but this time...this time he had fucked up.

12