Hands-On Study Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had finished the mating cycle and fertilized the eggs. There would be no way to dissolve them this time not without causing her severe pain.

No, this time, Wynn would have to carry them fully to term and to birth them when the time came.

"Fuck."

He shook his head in disbelief, staring down at her slumbering form in surprise. Wynn was carrying his children...his future.

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry, rage and destroy his lab, or pick her up and kiss her fiercely for being the wonderful woman she was and giving him this.

Ulyriad was a mess of emotions and he would have to control himself if he was ever going to calmly explain it to Wynn.

Hell, he was still trying to explain it to himself at this point.

He rubbed a hand gently over her rounded stomach and smiled softly, feeling tears prick his eyes.

"I'm sorry, my dear Wynn, but whatever comes, I will protect you. All of you."

His voice was rough as he kneeled down, leaning over and pressing a kiss over the swollen curve of her abdomen, "I promise."

12