All Comments on 'Handsome Ch. 06'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STORY LINE

Very enjoyable series ! Especially enjoyed the dialogue and the assumed thoughts of the characters most of which seemed to fit the age level envolved.

In addition to the story it provides sexual education to any one interested.

The author certainly knows teens and has had a great amount of sexual experience.

realsmith13realsmith13about 9 years ago

Really great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE PLOT PROGRESSES

As I was reading, I kept thinking we needed an explanation why 3 girls out of the blue came up and came on to Aubrey, while effectively ignoring the other guys. Finally, at the end, we get the answer when Mom asked the girls why they were in Aubrey's room.

The girls were just lucky that when they went for a stud/hunk, it turned out to be someone who was not just Handsome, but had been trained in pleasuring and giving orgasms to females. He could have been the stereotypical pretty-boy who is out to get his rocks off and is both ignorant and uncaring about the girl. (Admittedly, some of this type guy might do better if they knew better.) I assume that's the whole plot of this series: pretty-boy, hung, stud and his sexcapades with a variety of girls and ladies over his sexual "career." So, looking forward....

Mom catching them, added some tension. And her unexpected mild reaction, added some of the tongue-in-cheek tolerance suitable for Literotica.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I like the story. I like Aubrey and his learning experiences are hot. It makes me think back to my own experiences in learning. I will continue to read the chapters and thanks for the time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous