Handsome Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally opened her eyes, they were soft and relaxed but, instead of the lethargy of an orgasm, her blue eyes were shining with a strange hue. The arousal was still there. I could see she would be ready to go a few more times in a short while, but the edge was off; her burning need temporarily satiated.

"Jessie ... can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Aubrey ... anything."

"Why do you use so much make-up?"

"What!"

"The make-up..."

"I heard you! How dare you?"

"Hey ... I..."

"Fuck you! I let you bang me and then you criticize me like that. You've got one hell-of-a-nerve!"

She was up and throwing her clothing on, crying openly. When he was dressed, she turned and ran off toward the cars. I was still naked and stooped to get my pants. By the time I had them on and picked up my remaining clothing and the damn blanket, she was out of sight. I ran after her, but heard her car's engine kick over long before I came into the clearing. She was gone.

________________________________________

The following day, after school and some getting in shape kind of running, I was luxuriating in the hot-tub with Mrs. Whitestone and brought up my misunderstanding with Jessie to her.

"But I was giving her some good advice about the excess make-up, why did she get so pissed that she had to run off like that?"

Gerry didn't answer me at first, preferring to send her right foot between my legs, ultimately lifting my dick up to the surface where she could see it.

"Aubrey, my dear, apparently there is a lot you don't know about women. Please don't take offense, for someone your age, you know a remarkable amount about what women want, need, and like. What I'm getting at is most women are cursed with insecurities because of ... well, the media and what they say a woman should be. We're bombarded with crap. You see it in the newspapers, on TV, and those God-awful magazines like Cosmo, just to name one. Women always have to compare themselves with visions of perfection, and as a consequence, always come up short. And why wouldn't they?

"So when little miss ... what's-her-name, heard you say she wore too much make-up ... well, she kind of blew a fuse. You had just made love to her. Undoubtedly made her feel better, and more womanly then she'd ever felt before. That is, if you gave a half decent performance. And I expect you did. Experience tells me there's nothing like a fresh pussy to inspire a man.

"Give her a day or two to think things over. Women analyze every word spoken, every facial expression, every possibility of their time with a man, and so given sufficient time to think, she'll come around to your reason for saying what you did, and she should, if she has an ounce of brains in her young head, conclude that you meant well by her when you told her about the excessive make-up."

"You think?" I said, as a feeling of relief swept over me.

"Aubrey, I absolutely guarantee it, now put that rising pole of yours into my pussy. It's starving for the kind of affection only you can give it."

Gerry slid down in the tub and locked her legs around my waist as I sank into her cunt. We both sighed with that satisfaction, me on feeling her tightness closing down on my cock; she on feeling my shaft parting her vaginal walls. It's almost beyond description, the loveliest of feelings surpassed only by the moment of climax ... and nothing beats that feeling.

We settled into a leisurely fuck and I used that to ask Gerry another question I considered important. "So, do I wait for her to come to me?"

"No, you go to her, apologize. She'll accept it and you'll be back in her good graces. Might even blow you right then and there," she said laughing.

"While we're on the subject, how is it that Hank doesn't mind us getting together like this?"

"Because men are naturally predators when it comes to women and sex, I encourage him to get laid wherever he can with only one proviso."

"What's that?"

"That he stays free of STD's"

"I thought women preferred men ... their men to remain monogamous."

"Most women do. But again, that's because of their basic insecurities. Women who have worked in strip clubs, or prostitutes have much better insights into how a man thinks, and what a man wants in a woman."

"What's that?"

"They'd like to come home to a different woman every night, or at least some nights.

"Some women change their mannerisms, such as the way they dress, hair styles, even wear wigs. Hank and I used to agree to meet in a lounge. We'd arrive separately, and he would pick me up. I would try to look different each time. And for a long time that sufficed."

"So, what happened?"

"One night, another guy moved in on me before Hank arrived. I was enjoying the attention, and let the guy sweet talk me, even after I saw Hank come in. To my surprise, Hank signaled me to keep going, and at a given point, when Johnny, that was his name, had to take a ... I mean go to the bathroom, Hank pretended to move in on me. It was what he said in Johnny's absence that got me about as horny as I'd ever been to that time."

"What the hell did he say?" I asked and accidentally slipped out of her pussy. I made a quick refit and we continued to move so slowly back and forth that if it weren't for the jets in the tub, I doubt we'd have made a ripple in the water.

"He was about as nervous as I'd ever seen him, but he asked me if I wanted to fuck the guy."

"And?"

"I said yes, but only if he was there with us."

"You didn't!"

"I did, and he agreed. We went home with Johnny and they took turns fucking me silly. It was so good that we agreed to meet again the next Friday night, and do so for about two months."

"What happened?"

"Johnny was in an accident. He was in the hospital for several months. By then Hank and I had turned to swinging. Do you know what that is?"

"Um, making it with a group ... something like that?"

"Yeah, something like that. Now let's get serious here, I need a good cum, baby."

I leaned closer and kissed her as my hands slipped underneath her to grab two handfuls of her asscheeks. After the kiss, Gerry laughed and propped her legs up as high as she could on my body to give me what depth she could while keeping her head above the surface of the water.

I pumped in and out of her in short, fast strokes. They were not as pleasurable as running myself in and out of her for what my length allowed, but it was all I had the mental energy for.

I moved from her lips and put my face in the hollow of her neck. She whispered to me; I do not remember what she said, but it was a comfort as my orgasm built. She began to squeeze me with her pussy, which only quickened the approach of my release. I sucked where her neck joined her shoulder knowing it would leave a mark but wanting to mark her even if only temporarily. I knew Hank wouldn't mind.

It was all over too quick for me. I pulled out as far as I could and thrust into her one last time. Gerry knew what it meant; and at the bottom of the stroke as I hesitated, she gave me the last bit of stimulation by squeezing and releasing me. I felt it just inside my ass; the ting of pressure being released. I felt my balls relax as my load flowed up my dick, and as I came, she marked me by sucking in the same place I had her.

Gerry kept squeezing and releasing me, milking me until I collapsed on top of her. She whispered to me as she stroked her hands up and down my back.

I still could not separate what she was saying into distinct words. They brought me back down to reality slowly though. I tried to move to her side, but she gripped my body with her legs and arms to keep me in place.

"Stay here, like this," she said. "Just stay a little longer."

I wanted to please her, so I did just that. She rewarded me by telling me what women saw in me. My guess is that she was reiterating what she saw in me. But her phrasing was what women in general, saw. And I was fascinated.

"They see your mouth," she said. "It calls out to them. They want to feel your lips on theirs. Next they notice your ass. Yes, your tight little butt. Women like a man with a firm ass. They seem to think it makes for a good lover. I think they really mean a good ass means they guy's a potential pile driver when it comes to fucking.

Women love that. Almost all of us fantasize being screwed in an alley someplace, our dress up around the hips, with our back rubbing against a filthy wall, being jack-hammered to orgasm after orgasm, by a brute of a man with a big cock."

"Really?"

"Really. You also have marvelous eyes, Aubrey; they are marvelous, absolutely marvelous."

"You're beginning to sound like Billy Crystal on Saturday Night Live," I told her, and we both laughed.

"I'm so very wet, Aubrey," she said. We were standing on the edge of the hot-tub. Gerry sat down on one of the lounges and spread her pussy with her thumbs.

"Look here, Aubrey. Come closer, take a good look. Tell me what you see."

I see ... pink ... and the lips appear swollen, but I guess that's..."

No! Not that. Look closer."

I did, but couldn't offer any new insight that might satisfy her.

"Do you see your reflection?"

"Huh?" I realized how stupid that sounded and apologized. "I'm sorry, but I..."

"That's okay. Only one guy ever saw his reflection in my wetness."

"Who was it?"

"Never mind. He ... he's gone."

"Dead?"

"Yeah ... he's dead. A long time now," and she began to cry. I pulled her into my arms and tried to sooth her, to end her crying, but couldn't.

We walked inside, side by side and I put her to bed, and after twenty minutes saw that she was sleeping, and I left before Hank came home.

________________________________________

The following day I made it my business to use the track at the football stadium, where the cheerleaders practiced. I saw a couple of them watch me as I ran past them, including none other than Jessie Von Broklin.

I ran and kept running until the girls were finishing up with their practice. Only when I saw their coach leaving did I trot towards the cheerleaders. Jessie stepped away from them to meet me.

I didn't get any hugs or kisses, nor did I expect any. But I did get a big smile and an apology.

"I'm sorry about running off on you," Jessie said.

"I'm glad you are. That was a terrible thing to do. I mean I could have been eaten by a grizzly bear, or something."

She appreciated my attempt at humor and laughed louder than she should have. I was back on firm ground with her.

"Walk with me?" she said imploringly.

"Sure," and I fell in alongside her.

"I'm still tingling, from ... you know."

"It's known to have long term effects sometimes." I said for laughs, but she thought I was serious, and agreed.

"It does, doesn't it? I'm amazed, really I am."

"Want a repeat performance?"

"Oh, yes!"

"When?"

"Um ... I'd like it now, but Larry's supposed to pick me up ... so..."

"I'll take a rain-check, then. You still have my number?"

She bit her lip. I knew she'd tossed it, and asked her to get a pen and paper. Jessie scampered over to the other girls and asked for pen and paper, which one of the girls provided.

I scribbled my number down and pressed it into her hand. We were close enough so that at least some of the other girls could hear us, and I deliberately said, "Don't lose it, or there won't be a next time."

Glancing around to see if Larry was on the scene, I saw that the coast was still clear, and I pulled her close and asked her if she wanted me to kiss her.

"I..."

"Yes or no, it's a simple question."

"Yes!"

I kissed her, replicating the famous kiss bestowed by the sailor in Times Square on V J Day. You must have seen the picture, it's a classic. Then I walked slowly away, leaving Jessie standing on wobbly knees, with all the other girls as witnesses.

________________________________________

My phone was ringing as I walked into the house. My mother was at work, she usually worked until six or six-thirty. It was four-fifteen. I picked up on the next ring and said "Hello."

"Aubrey?"

"Yes."

"Jessie. Can I see you?"

"Sure, nobody's here but me, want to c'mon over?"

"I'll be there in ten minutes, okay?"

"I'll be waiting."

Twenty minutes later we ended a torrid kiss, and Jessie wriggled away from me, got up and slowly, provocatively, stripped her clothing off.

"Very nice," I said, and watched as she lay down on my bed and spread her legs, then, using her thumbs, spread her pussy open, showing me the pink.

"C'mon, big fella, eat me!" she half moaned.

"No," I said, and saw her eyes go wide in shocked surprise.

"What?"

"You're gonna blow me first."

Jessie exhaled, as she tried to regain her composure, then seemed to do so, and with a beguiling smile that I knew was forced, nodded her head, and said, "Come to me, Tiger!"

I moved to her and she yanked my shirt up and put her teeth on my chest. A moment later, she was sucking on my nipple. I had to admit it felt pretty good. She kept going, licking around my bellybutton, down to the waist of my sweatpants. My cock was trying to tear its way free of my jockey shorts.

Jessie helped free it by jerking the sweats and jockey's down to my knees, and then took the head of my cock into her mouth with a groan.

"Jesus Christ, Jessie, where'd you learn to do that?"

"Porno movies. Larry and me watch them at his house. They're his father's, did you like it?"

"Hell yes. What else did you learn?"

She grabbed my dick near the top, rubbed her fingers along the crown while licking the base just about where my balls met my dick. She licked her way down to my balls, and took one into her mouth.

I groaned and my hips jerked towards her. She took my other testicle into her mouth, and stroked her other hand down my dick. I felt like I had never been hard before; like this was my first ever erection. She licked me from my balls up until she could circle the most sensitive part of my cockhead using a hard pressure with her tongue.

Taking me from her mouth, she studied my dick for a moment, then spit on it and rubbed the saliva all over the cock she held tightly in her little fist. Not satisfied, she added another dose of saliva, and now my cock was glistening, slippery, and twitching with her secretions.

I watched, transfixed as Jessie circled the base of my erection with a thumb and forefinger, gripping it snugly, then sliding up and down. My cock was wet with her saliva and my oozing precum. On the topside she began using her tongue, licking the shaft and swirling around the head, then alternating that with taking half of my cock into her mouth and sucking, hard.

"Fuck!" I could not help making it almost a scream, as she took the head of my dick into her mouth and sucked it while stroking my dick with her right hand. Her other hand came up to massage my testicles, and my body felt like it was in the middle of a great orgasm. My upper chest itched, the hair in the back of my neck was sensitized, my toes were curled, I had fistfuls of blanket and my hips were pushing up into her, I couldn't breathe, and my eyes were squeezed shut so hard there were explosions of color behind my eyelids.

"Jessie!"

She crawled up my body, making sure that she rubbed her skin along my dick. Her lips touched mine gently, and she took my lower lip between her teeth. I put my hands on both sides of her face and kissed her as deeply as I had ever kissed anyone in my life.

She was the one to break the contact this time. She stared into my eyes for a long time.

"Do you do this with Larry? I asked, then answered my question, "If you do and he ain't doing you, you better dump him."

"I've never done anyone like this before. You make me so hot ... I just ... have to have you in my mouth.

I kissed her deeply again. I tried to take some of her essence into me from her mouth to have something of hers to keep. She broke the kiss again to look at me.

"You're not finished with me, are you?" I asked.

Jessie brought her face back to kiss me again, and rubbed my dick with her tummy. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed two handfuls of her ass. I squeezed her butt cheeks hard, and kissed her just as hard. She gasped into my mouth at the increase in intensity and pushed herself back into my hands.

Eventually she pulled out of the kiss to give me her neck. I was careful not to leave a telltale hickey. I explored both ends of her body; one with my hands and the other with my mouth. I ran my fingers between her asscheeks. I pushed her up closer to me so that I could take a nipple into my mouth.

She groaned; as I moved one hand underneath her to kind of saw along her pussy lips. The other hand I used to stroke the skin between her asscheeks again. She was getting wet, so I focused on her pussy. I moved my top hand so I could touch her lips, and focused my bottom hand on her clit. I could feel her getting closer to her orgasm as I penetrated her cunt with a finger. I sucked the very tip of her nipple, and played my tongue on it as if I were playing a flute.

"Oh," she moaned. "I love that!"

I pushed the finger deeper inside her, and increased the pressure on her clit as I rubbed circles on it. She was losing control, on the cusp of a nice cum when I stopped abruptly.

"Huh? What?"

"Finish the blowjob," I said softly.

"What! Are you kidding? I'm almost there!"

"No, I'm not kidding. Make me cum with your mouth. You don't have to swallow, but make me cum with that lovely mouth."

"Oh, for fuck's sake!"

But Jessie gobbled me into her mouth, and then repeated her earlier actions of spitting on my dick and taking half of it down her throat before gagging and relinquishing it to her right hand.

"C'mon suck it," I said, "You don't have to swallow it!"

Jessie engulfed the head and started sucking voraciously. I maneuvered her so that her head was hanging off the bed and I was kneeling with a leg on either side of her chest, feeding the old tube to her. That way she was able take more of my cock into her throat.

The only problem she had with this was the amount of salvia she was generating in the process. She solved that problem by spitting it out, only it landed on her face, and the second time she did it, it covered her left eye. But she keep sucking and was now making loud slurping noises. But I had to hand it to her, she was really into it, and I couldn't remember a better blowjob.

Then the phone rang.

"I gotta answer it," I told Jessie. "It must be my mother. She may be coming home late, or something." I reached for the phone with my cock still between her tightly sealed lips.

"Hello?"

"Aubrey?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"You don't know my voice?"

"I'm going to hang up if you don't tell me who this is."

"Don't! It's Leah ... Leah Tarred, you know, the cheerleader."

"Oh, high," I glanced at Jessie and shrugged, like I didn't expect this.

Jessie had one hand around my dick, and was nodding her head forward, trying to deep throat me. She had made a great improvement using this angle, but I rolled us over and changed her position, so that she was now kneeling between my legs.

"So, Leah, how'd you get my number?"

"Oh, Jessie threw it away. I picked it up, you know, to see what you had written, and when I saw it was your number I kept it."

"Why did you call me?"

"Jessie ... um, said when ... you know ... we asked her why you kissed her ... and wow ... you sure did kiss her, you know? I mean, it was so hot and all."

"Leah, could you get to the point, I'm kinda busy now."

"Oh? What are you doing?"

"I'm getting a blowjob."

"What! You're kidding me, right? I mean, who would tell somebody ... I think that's so mean of you to say something so nasty."

"I am getting a blowjob. Listen carefully. You can hear her sucking my dick!"