Handsy Jack Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother tries balance housework and her handsy son.
1.8k words
4.06
68.6k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story there is no sex, just sexual touching and mentions of sex acts. Chapter two will focus on sex.

Today has been a disaster, I've really got to start thinking things through. The house is a mess. I've nothing done, no cooking or cleaning even started. Jack, my so

n, is going to be home any minute from school. That's really not going to help.

Oh and it's entirely my own fault. I could have easily done the housework. I went and got my nails done instead. Just reasonable extensions with a simple French manicure.

Also I had lunch but that's part of it. It turned out to be a genius move; I'm way behind, and I've already lost a nail to the beast that is daily chores. I got them done hours ago!

As soon as I got home I changed into comfy clothes, no bra, yoga pants, tank top, and then straight to cleaning the house. So yeah, I started checking myself out in the mirror.

My hair is still jet black, it reaches down just past my soft shoulders. My pale face has a gentle roundness to it that you would expect from a woman of my va va voomness.

I might be only five foot two inches, I've got a lot of women on my frame. I couldn't hide my curves behind a barn. Not that I would want to, all my clothing made sure to put my goods on display.

Big tits run in my family, I guess they decided to take a victory lap with me. When most girls were getting their first training bras, I was getting my first custom bra. Ok that's an exaggeration, but I got big ol' titties.

They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, well my ass must have been smitten with my tits, it decided to balloon up too. Not that my wide hips can't support it, but I'd never wish away my badonkadonk.

Of course with this much women comes a bit of a belly. My soft pillowy tummy only extenuates my curves.

To make matters worse I'm ovulating so I'm horny as fuck. I could grill a steak on my downstairs. So naked, horny and alone, guess what happens next?

I managed not to break a nail while furiously rubbing one to the finest filth the internet had to offer. I'm a better masturbator than cleaner, let it be said.

It's fair to say I've had a lot of experience strumming myself silly. After my husband died, when Jack was two, sex for was off the table for years. Grieving was like a nuclear bomb for my sex drive. The nuclear winter didn't last forever and I kinda went nuts.

I'm talking about blowing strangers in public bathrooms, and getting caught more than once at the same one wild.

There was some dating. I saw an economics professor from the local university. I was looking for fun. So of course; an economics professor. I finally dumped him at some college gathering, I was expected to look hot and shut up. So I got far away from him, well not that far.

I found a real college party just off campus. I didn't capture my lost youth but I did capture an entire frat house worth of dick.

I wasn't wild every night. I had to be a mommy for Jack. Not that I'm complaining at all. I didn't have to work so I was able to stay at home with him. His father's insurance made sure money was something I never had to worry about. In the last few years I had gotten a part time job, just to get out of the house, now that Jack was older.

When he was young he was a sweet boy. Always making me smile. He never gave me any trouble, good grades, good friends and good judgement. He is open and honest to a fault. There had been lots of hugging and cuddling. He did sleep in my bed a lot up until he was thirteen. I'm starting to worry I may have mothered him too much.

Since the day Jack turned 18, he had turned into a handsy devil. Not the kind that could be mistaken for accidental touching. Jack's typical MO would be something like; he would come up behind me, and hug me but then honk my tits Or if I'm bending over, he would spank my ass, and maybe even throw out a comment.

"Damn! Mommy gotta fat ass." He shouldn't say it either way but I hope it's fat with a ph. I love my boy to bits but subtly is not his strong suit.

I have tried talking to Jack about his behaviour. He promised he wouldn't do it again but it's hard to take him seriously when he's apologising to my tits! I don't blame him entirely for that. They just sucks in stares from men and women. I assumed my son would be immune.

Just the other day I was dusting a bookcase. I was tittering on my tippy toes, I could barely reach the top. Jack came up behind me and asked if I needed a hand. Before I could even answer, he was around me. He took the duster from my hand and started dusting the top.

I was taken aback for a second, Jack used this to his advantage. He slid his free hand around my waist. His hand pushed under the top of my skirt, and instinctively found my clit. That's one down side to rarely wearing panties.

Immediately I pulled his hand out.

"Son you shouldn't do that." I said gently, I wasn't mad. Of course he shouldn't touch me but he's curious about a woman's body so I can't shame him for that. I know how horny he is all the time. I'm his mother, I still clean his room and that includes picking up his used tissues. Jack has some growing up to do for sure.

We had a long conversation about how the touching has to stop. He even took his eyes off my tits. We hugged and there was no fondling of my fun bits. I went back to cleaning and he went to his room.

10 minutes later he tried to motor-boat me. I'm sure today is going to be no different.

I have barely made a dent in the cleaning when I hear the front door open. Great and so the groping begins. I have a brief fantasy of running away so where warm and tropical, but Jack would probably turn feral.

"Hey Mom?" Jack calls out. I guess I'll just chop off his hands instead.

"I'm in here!" I call out from the living room.

As Jack enters, he's smiling and me too, if I'm honest. He may like his mommy a bit too much but he is my son and I love him. He's about six foot, and had that can eat anything and still stay in shape metabolism that sets off a deep burning jealousy in me.

"How was your day?" He asked as he approached with open arms, gesturing for a hug. Sure that's all he wants, a hug, and fuck I'm not wearing a bra!

He did surprise me though, he wrapped his arms around me and went for my ass instead. At least it was over the pants, I guess?

"Sweetie, didn't we talk about this?" I said softly.

"Oh yeah sorry mom," Jack mutters as he breaks the hug, but had to give me a tit squeeze, for luck I guess?

"Your tits look great without a bra." He smirked while trying to stare down my nipples. Oh I should probably say but he hasn't taken his eyes off my tits since he came in.

My cleaning went pretty much as expected. Jack watched me clean the oven on all fours. Any scrubbing with my arm created a ripple effect, my ass jiggle like an earthquake just hit.

While I was bent over a mop, washing the hallway floors he walked past. Without stopping, he deftly popped my left breast out of my top, and apologised as he walked away.

"That was impressive but still inappropriate," I yelled back without anger in my voice as I placed my tit back in its place. That was kind of my fault I should have put on a bra.

"And watch the floors!" There was little anger in that one, as I moped where he just walked.

Lastly while doing the dishes. He dumped a big handful of warm soapy water down my top. My fat nipples were on display.

He didn't apologise to me this time, he said "sorry," to my wet tits. I'm starting to think he's not sorry.

It went to a whole other in my bedroom. Jack came in and walked dick first right into my ass. Luckily we were wearing clothes.

"Fuck! I wanna cum on this ass!" He moaned as he grinded against my backside.

"Son! Get off me!" That was maybe firmer sounding than intended. Jack took a step back instantly.

"Sorry mom." That apology sounded genuine. The surprised look on his face only added credence.

"No, I'm sorry." Unfortunately his thrust forward shove my hand against the bed snapping a nail. I was about to complain but there's bigger handsy fish to fry.

"We need to talk about this touching. Let's sit on the bed." I sat down and patted the space beside me.

It took me a second to ask.

"Why do you keep touching me?"

Without skipping a heart beat answered

"Cos you're fucking hot." I had to suppress a snort. My son was honest but blunt, like George Washington's butt plug. It's amazing how I can still be taken aback by his language or behaviour.

"Ok so is it just my body you like, or the fact that I'm your mother?" I slowly asked trying to get the phrasing right. His second answer came as quickly as the first.

"Both, also your personality." He hasn't taken his eyes off my boobs since sitting down, so add them to the list.

"Aww so sweet." I couldn't help but blush.

"So I guess you are not going to stop touching mommy?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Nope but I'll apologise after." My son beamed his white teeth at me.

"Well I think we need to try something different. You might be getting the build up but not the release." I explain. I like to think I'm a pretty open minded modern woman, who can think outside the box.

"What about I get naked and you jerk off looking at me?" My suggestion still shocked me all the same. My son was always as quick with his answers.

"Nah let's fuck."

I sat on the bed, twiddling with the broken fake nail, considering my son's proposal and how the fuck I got here. Today has been a disaster, I've really got to start thinking things through.