Handsy Jack Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother gives in to her handsy son.
2.2k words
4.24
46.5k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed, twiddling with the broken fake nail, slightly in shock from my son's indecent proposal. Today has not gone well for me so far.

I had figured out Jack wanted to fuck me, I can't remember the exact point, it was either when he was rubbing his dick off my ass or when he trying finger bang me.

"Ok well that's a no." I retort before throwing out my offer. "I take off my top, jerk you off and you can cum on my tits or face." A fair offer I thought.

It was immediately met with a I fuck you bare back counter. My son was a tough negotiator, he must have gotten that from his dad, I suck.

Having sex with my son would be incest and could fuck up our relationship, but so could the incessant touching. Ok I'll be honest this is probably not the decision to lay back into but I've never been great at saying no to Jack or thinking things out. I'm sure once he's had a go on me his attention will move elsewhere.

"Ok we fuck." My son's face instantly lit up.

"-But condoms and only once." I say sternly.

"And end of negotiations." I point a finger at him.

"But mom it feels so much better!" Jack complained.

"Hey! It's this or nothing" I really had to put my foot down.

"You get what you get and you don't get upset." I add in a motherly tone.

"Fine." Jack said with the resignation of a child going to the dentist. I'm ovulating so it's way too risky.

"Will mommy getting her tits out cheer you up?" Before Jack responded my tank top was on the floor. My breasts hung nicely from my chest, there was some sag but it only added to my hot mom body. Cuping them underneath with both hands I made them bounce invitingly. My son didn't even say anything, he just latched on to the nearest tit.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed and I felt his tongue dart back and forth over my nipple. It swelled as his lips pulled on it.

"Oh mommy likes" I stroked his head as he lay out on the bed. It felt right and natural.

"There is no way this is a mistake." I reassured myself.

Jack mauled my free boob with his paws. He wasn't gentle, not that I'm complaining, I like it rough. He gripped his fingers deep into my soft tit meat, it expanded to fill the gaps in between his fingers. He squeezed hard, for a second I thought my tit would pop. He didn't leave my nipple alone either. He then clamped down on it with his thumb and index finger, pulling and twisting it. My son certainly knew how to touch a slut like his mommy.

I wanted to make sure my son is satisfied with his one and only time so I am focusing more on his needs. Still doesn't mean I'm not gonna fiddle my clit while getting my tits sucked. The tit sucking has already turned my pussy into a dripping swamp. I pushed two fingers into myself, they were met with no resistance, so I added a third. By the time I pulled them out, they were covered in thick globs of mommy's sweet juice.

It's been awhile since I got laid so I was wound up and ready to let my inner slut out. It doesn't take me long to get warmed up.

"Come on get that cock out for mommy" I whisper in his ear. Letting go of my tit, he licked his way, from my breast, up my neck and planted a kiss followed by a bite on my lips before moving off the bed. I started to lick my fingers clean as I watched my son, dinner and a show.

Jack unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. I could see his bulge ballooning out of his underwear.

"Oh have you gone all shy?" I tease. In response my son flips his underwear down. My son has nothing to be shy about. He's pretty hung! Oh fuck he was a lot thicker than I was used to and he was only half hard. It's the kinda thick that makes s girl fall in love on sight.

"Fuck me, that's a proper cock." I purr from the bed.

"Come on," I patted the space next to me. "Fuck your mommy's face"

Part of me was trying to find his limit. Jack gladly took the invitation and with his cock swinging free he joined me on the bed.

"Suck it." His hand easily fit over the back of my head, it was clear I was not in charge. With little care for my mouth he stuffed his cock in. Nature, of course, took over and I started sucking, not that he was there just to be sucked. My mouth does let dicks stay soft. Which came in handy when he forced the tip of his cock down my throat. That was his endgame, my throat stuffed with his cock. Suits me, I can just relax, enjoy the pain, let my son use his mother's throat for his pleasure and make sure I get regular breaks for air.

"Oh mom get up" Jack moans and releases my head. His cock slides out my throat. Without looking I put my hand over the side of the bed and grab a small trash bin. I hawk a wad of face fuck juice into it. Tears are streaming down my face. You know typically class lady stuff.

"You ok hon? Did you cum?" I ask while wiping my mouth on one arm while placing the bin back, I'm a multitasking house mom supreme.

"What? No" Jack looked confused for a moment.

"I can't ride your throat properly, lay on your back." Mhm I don't think face fucking is beyond my son's limits.

I lay on my back and let my head dangle over the side. Quickly my son lined up with my mouth.

"Oh one thing-" Nothing stops a sentence like a fat cock.

"Sorry mom." My son casually replies as he begins thrusting into my well used yet mint condition throat. He was right; he could get more power into each stroke. The first few exploratory thrusts were brutal, he rammed all the force of his hips into my face. Hell I gotta admit I love feeling him balls smack into my face. My son got the timing just right, as soon I would feel the room start to go black, he would pull out. He'd let me gulp down just enough air before more cock.

I was ready to fuck but I gotta teach my son some manner.

"Lick your mother's cunt" I managed to splutter out during one of my air breaks. I started to move my bum around the bed. Jack grabbed my ankle and spun me around. He roughly pawed at my pants to get rid of them. I had to finish the job, kicking them off one of my feet, I opened my legs.

My pussy was on full display. I do keep my lips shaved, but I have a neat bush just above my fun box. It's neat folds glistening with the thick cream flowing from my tight hole. To describe it as a sopping wet mess would be an understatement. Just ab His head disappeared in between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my chubby thighs, before unless an assault of licks on me.

First was a slobbery search up inside my hole. He curled his tongue back as he licked out to create just enough stiffness I could feel it take against my insides. Before long he moved on to my clit. My little bean never took such a beating. He flicked his tongue just perfectly over my orgasm button.

I was rolling around the bed. How Jack managed to stay attached to my pussy is beyond me. I wasn't fully in control, the things he was doing to me had shaking and twitching in pleasure.

Jack stood back and wiped his mouth.

"Pussy now." The hottest about this was how animalistic had become. I was just a piece of meat to be fucked and bummed in. I wasn't his mommy I was just three holes, some tits and fat ass to him.

"Ok son but the condom-"

"No." Jack grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Jack made a very convincing argument by stretching my cunt open with the tip of his cock. Fuck ovulation, I always Plan B. No man who eats pussy that well should be made wear a rubber.

"Fuck!" I scream out and grab onto the bed sheets, I need to anchor my body down.

"Biggest fucking dick." I grunt. His cock is pushing me away. Violent and sudden as an earthquake, his cock jumped forward. I was skewered in place. My pussy feels like a lump of C4 just blasted it open. Its sore but I know this is going to be a deep and thorough fucking.

"More! Please!" I can only beg as I feel my insides expand to fit him back inside me.

"Don't worry, mommy." Jack slides his cock in just to the point feeling too stuff before pulling out. His rock hard tool comes back pushing deeper than the last. After couple deep thrusts I get use to his size, not that I don't feel like I'm gonna burst.

Jack doesn't hold back. Quickly he builds up speed, molding my pussy to his cock each time he gets balls deep inside of me. He knows his mother is a whore and treats me so.

"Come on, fuck mommy's cunt." I yell as I try to widen my hips.

"Use wet hole, fuck mommy!" I moaned as I let my hands roam off over my son's back, I left a nail mark or two. That earned me a slap on the face from my son

"Ouch fucking slut. You'll pay for that" he snarled.

Whipping his cock out he ordered me onto all fours. I had been a bad mommy so I knew I had to be punished. I managed to snatch a quick glance at my, well, snatch and oh boy, I'll be feeling this one tomorrow. My hole is a puffy pink gaped mess. He'd broken me in but still when he grabs me by the hips and slams it in with no warning I can't help but gasp.

I don't complain, it would be hard to hear over the sound of his groin smashing rhythmically into my ass.

"Fuck me like a dog, I'm your mommy slut. Use me!" This spurs him on. Each thrust my pussy walls get blown up, stretched out further than they have been in years.

I reach down and begin to rub my little clit. Until I feel a tugging at my hair. My son wraps his hard around my auburn hair and sharply pulls back. While still deep inside me he stops trusting. I'm wrenched up onto my knees so when I look behind me, I'm face to face.

"Are you touching yourself?" My son was jamming his hips forward to drive home his point.

"Yes I thought I could cum." He let go of my hair and pushed me forward on the bed.

"Face down, ass up." This position my son's cock can reach new depths. I've become a mess of garbled sentences and moans.

"Use my cunt, use mommy's holes." I'm shocked at my son's stamina but every man has a limit.

"You can touch yourself now" I began rubbing at my clit, combined with my well fucked pussy this was gonna be a messy orgasm. I could feel it building deep down. Judging by my son's thrusts he wouldn't be long either.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Oh fuck." A bomb of pleasure explodes in my cunt just before my son dumps his load. Each twitch of his cock sends shockwaves through my whole body, as he fires off his young sperm deep into my fertile pussy. Although with the amount of pussy juice gushing out of me it's hard to tell. The overflow blows out of me and splatters Jack's thighs and balls before soaking my fresh bed sheets.

We collapse together in an embrace. It takes some time before either one of us can speak. My son goes first.

"So this was a one time thing yeah?"

"Oh fuck off" I give him a playful thump on the shoulders. Without hesitation Jack said,

"Oh good, cos I wanna go again."

That's when I felt it bite me in the ass. Not in fact , my plan to cure my son's touching had backfired. Now I was his day and night fuck toy but something literally bite my ass. After a quick exploratory feel I found out it was a poke not a bite.

I held up the polished fragment of a second broken fake nail. Today turned out pretty damn good, I knew I should just keep winging it.