Handy Pt. 02: More Sex

Story Info
Michael and Sophia enjoy wild irresponsible sex, in love.
8k words
4.75
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Handy part II

Folks asked for more sex between Michael and Sophia, as part 1 ended with the virgins cumming in seconds. So here we go!

Sophia was standing naked at her sink, doing her morning routine, running her electric toothbrush, looking like a rabid dog with foam on her lips. There was a large mirror covering the wall revealing a short woman with dark hair, wide hips, narrow shoulders and a pleasant face. Though somewhat marked by a port-wine stain the VA hospital had imperfectly removed when she was an infant. She wore glasses with thick black rims, purchased from an optical supplier in India from a prescription she'd measured herself.

Her chest was small, with perky wine-glass breasts. Her nipples dominated the whole breast, conical, large and pointed, two-inch puffies he called them.

Her thighs were thick and strong, with barely a gap between. The flesh around that gap was red and blotchy because of all the attention she'd received last night. Her stomach flexed as she maneuvered her toothbrush to get all the places, turning to watch him, brushing quickly, by rote because she wasn't really paying attention.

Her eyes were on the man standing next to her, Michael. Also naked, standing at his sink, brushing his teeth the old-fashioned way with a normal toothbrush. He used some tooth powder of his own devising, a little baking soda, activated charcoal. And Calendula, he'd sheepishly admitted. Though it was used by spiritualists with broad claims for it's mystical powers, he knew it had mild anti-inflammatory properties that kept gums pink and healthy.

He was strong, taller than her by most of a foot. Padded around the waist 'comfortably' she'd called it when she was on top last night. Pecs that were hidden under the same layer of padding, a little hard to find, you had to grab a wad of flesh pretty tightly to feel them. She'd managed it, and her paw-prints still marked his hide.

His dick was limp now, barely any shorter than when fully activated, which it had been three times since dusk. It was a little raw, he'd deal with that before he got dressed, had some skin cream he'd also compounded himself. Not a pharmacist, he was a trained chemist and had strong opinions about ingredients. This one had a stearic acid base, lanolin and a bit of propylene glycol (to keep from drying out). It also helped keep acne away, a problem he'd had for years until he'd settled on this formulation.

He was looking at Sophia. Well, at her body. Ok, her breasts. He was very much a tit man; just seeing nipples would generally get him hard. This morning for instance. The nocturnal activites had left him sore and a little chafed, yet his dick was finding the strength to respond, if not vigorously then at least obviously.

She noticed, grinned around her mouthful of spit and foamed toothpaste. Spit, rinsed under the faucet, she'd never been one to observe the social graces.

"You horny bastard! How many times is that thing gonna cum in me today, hm? I'm already sore from all the dicking I got last night. My hungry vagina drank all your squirty semen! Yummy!"

Pretty bold words! Nothing she'd ever said in her life to a man before. Would have blushed and been ashamed even a day ago, to think it. But they had an experiment going on: you had to say the sexiest things you could think of, always. Because hearing yourself say it would stimulate your subconscious and make you responses more passionate to ordinary stimulating activities. Activities like sucking and fucking, you'd feel double the sensation.

The experiment had gone well. They'd both cum in a few seconds the first time. Lasted around forty seconds the second time. The third had gone on a good five minutes, but Michael insisted that was purely exhaustion. He kept 'losing his place' because she was bouncing cowgirl, her bobbing tits fogged his brain, derailed anything he had planned.

Just now he was caught unprepared for her sex-talk. He coughed, spitting some of his grey sludge onto the mirror, muttered "Jesus!" and bent to spit and rinse. He had a tumbler for the purpose, was a little more particular about his ablutions than Sophia.

She took the opportunity to get behind him, lean in and cuddle, press her naked body to his backside, both hands reaching around for his stiffie. He tolerated it, as he was surely going to tolerate everything Sophia chose to do or say because he had fallen helplessly in love with her.

Standing in a house yard with his hands in his pockets, minding his own business, and his soul mate had barged chaotically into his orderly life.

He'd first spotted a strange woman stalking along the sidewalk, a grey cloud seeming to hover over her. In overalls and boots, hair in a bowl-cut, big glasses, thick and black. Too shy to attempt a greeting, he'd pretended not to see her until she'd asked for directions. That had set this whole ball rolling, ending up a few days later with them, well, balling and rolling, on his lumpy bed they'd moved into their first apartment together. Impulsively, irrationally, foolishly it seemed at the time but now he was sure, this was where he belonged, it made perfect sense, they were meant to be together.

His dick enjoyed Sophias attentions, enthusiastically. And her absurdly sexy nipples on his lower back were Gawd driving him mad. Her giant clit, stiff, poking at his butt, she was grinding it on him. Michael got hard and started to leak, finding more fluids somehow though he had been sure his entire supply was already inside Sophia's compliant body.

He wiped his mouth on a towel, used it to smear his grey toothpaste spit around on the mirror. Tried to keep getting ready for work, but it was only getting harder.

And, he was getting harder. Painfully so; her strokings on his abused shaft were starting to get critical.

"Hey! Take it easy! That thing has been through the wars. Pretty tender!"

She giggled, let go. Stepped back to her sink, leaned over and braced her arms on each side. Spread her legs and wiggled her hips.

"I know someplace nice and tender, where it can feel safe and loved! My cock-socket!"

He gave in to it, she would not be denied. Planted himself between her solid legs, with one hand spread her meaty lips and with the other found her wet willing hole.

Slowly! Slowly! Don't want to stretch tender parts. But Sophia had other plans, heaved herself back whup! and he was sheathed entirely inside her slippery ribbed vagina.

Michael closed his eyes, gave out a "Huhffff" and put up with it. Not hard to do as her cunt was pulsing, clamping onto him as she clenched her muscles.

"My vagina is eating your cock! Gonna milk a nice big swallow of creamy baby juice out of it! Gonna get knocked up from Michael's fertile meaty semen injector!"

He was not gonna break their five-minute record, not this time, not by a long shot. With her going on about baby juice? His hips were thrusting on their own, erratically. He grabbed her pelvis and held on.

Sophia got inspired, picked up her electric toothbrush and switched it on. Carefully probed herself from under her belly, got the back of the vibrating head on her clit. Her forty-millimeter electric-cattle-prod-sensitive clit.

"Sheeeeeiiit!" That was awesome, being cunt-fucked with Michaels long dong while her favorite vibrating toy buzzed her orgasm-stick, set on high!

"I can feel that inside you!" Michael was surprised, the vibrations transmitted through her flesh to his, making it seem like her body was a vibrating human cock sleeve!

"My pussy is giving you a hummer! It's hungry for your baby paste!"

She was way ahead on sex-talk; he struggled to come up with his own.

"You want my creamy cock-paste in your mouth? Clean those teeth with my busy little sperm? Make your smile gleaming white with my cum?"

"Fuck yeah!" She felt pulsing inside her that she'd learned meant Michael's Cumming! Wriggled out of his grasp, her cunt slipping off of his already-throbbing cock with a slickery pop! Knelt and took him in her hands, aimed his wet semen pump at her face.

Wow! This was a place Michael had never imagined himself: spraying his load in his soul-mate porn-girl's open mouth! Something about her empty maw, her wide eyes magnified by those glasses! Her ridiculously provoking nipples below. Her long tongue stuck out, the pointy tip curled, quivering, begging for his jizz!

"Uuhhhh" and his hips jerked, he spurted, a ropy load spattering her lenses, her nose, her upper lip. The second hard squirt landed on her lips, a good bit disappearing into her open mouth. Her head darted forward, took his tip in her lips and suckled it like a hungry calf, suck suck suck, milking his cock with both hands, just drinking him up like she was having a breakfast cum-treat.

He put a hand to her head, petted her hair, loving her cheek, catching his breath, his orgasmic pulses running down.

"You're gonna give me a coronary with all that sex-talk and cock-sucking! Jesus woman!"

She pulled off, gave him a foamy cummy grin! Put a finger in her mouth and scrubbed at her teeth, giving them a cum-brushing with his warm load. Gargled and pursed her lips, swallowed hard and loud and opened her mouth to show him her clean pink tongue!

"What happened to shy timid Sophia! She's been replaced with a sex-mad porn queen! A cum-bucket of the first order! A cock-sucking load-swallower! Are you a clone, sent here to harvest human sperm for some alien experiment?"

She nodded Yes! and stood, leaned over her sink and got a mouthful of water. Tilted her head back, gargled, spit. Michael was leaning against the counter, his ass creased by the edge, half-supporting himself, cock bobbing and deflating, his knees too weak to take his full weight.

In for the kiss and hug, still tasting of Michael, tongue thrust in where his rightly belonged, Sophia was as happy as she'd been in her entire life. Loving a guy who loved her! Having irresponsible sex every minute! Quivering helplessly on his long dick! Being his sex-kitten, his fuck-doll, his cum-dumpster, the woman he wanted to put all his sperm into.

Heaven.


She had to clean her glasses, brush again, so Michael got ready first, made some simple breakfast. He had brought a small grocery box from his sisters' place, he'd bought them all originally, so he figured he was owed that.

Split and toasted some egg bagels, yellow and tasty with enriched dough. Sophia came out, still naked, she worked at home, not gonna dress until he'd left for work! Her new policy.

She wrinkled her nose, those bagels looked weird. Michael saw.

"Egg! Pretty good! Toasted with just butter or jam."

"I like onion." Said with perfect conviction, not gonna budge on this one.

"The bagel issue could seriously strain our relationship! I'm already doubting your good judgement. First, letting me fuck you! Then the bagel thing."

He took a big bite, flaunting it, letting her see him enjoy his doughy treat. She stood up on tiptoe, went to kiss him but stuck her tongue right in there, got a good taste. Pulled back, chewing on what she'd filched right off of his tongue!

Swallowed, "Ok, egg bagels are pretty good." A concession: their status as soul mates survived its first significant challenge.

"Yikes! I'm gonna be late."

"I fucked you way too much! Sorry! Maybe they'll forgive you just this once? Tell them, you were cumming in me too much to notice the time?"

Nope. "They make no allowance for nookie." He went into their bedroom, she could hear him rooting through a box, came out with his work notebook.

"Maybe I'll come home for lunch? A quick bite." He stooped for a kiss. Sophia put one hand up, blocking his advance.

"You think, just because you cock-fucked my juicy cunt all night, I'm gonna cook for you? Be your housewifey servant cook?" She pretended to be mad, but that could actually be a fun cosplay. Apron, spatula, chef's hat! And nothing else.

He looked askance. "Can you even cook?"

"A little. No."

Ok. "Well, I can cook! We'll go grocery shopping tonight!" and he was off.

It was suddenly silent. Their electric clock didn't even tick. The bathroom faucet was dripping; she went in and fiddled until it stopped.

Picked up his grimy towel, smeared with charcoal spit, took it out by one corner and dropped it in the laundry basket.

What to do? She thought. Well, I should get going on that sensor interface. Before that, set up somewhere, I don't have a bench yet. Before that, log in and check email.

Before that, put on some clothes!

Her wardrobe consisted of overalls or sweatpants. She opted for sweatpants. No bench work today, no need for heavy protective overalls. Underwear? She decided no, let it dry out down there, she was all seepy, his cum and her juices, a swamp really.

She unpacked her laptop, set it on his bench, the top was spotless, he was so organized. Opened it, let it reboot. Poked through her tool crates, found her reciprocating saw, the blade missing, she'd taken it out to use as a vibrator, probably rattling somewhere in the bottom of the box.

Plugged it in, power light! So the electrics worked in here, they'd not tested that last night. Put a foot on the bottom rung of his bench stool, heaved herself up! She'd partnered up with a giant, even his furniture was large.

Thinking about large, she thought of his cock. Flicked her Black and Decker on, set to slow. Pressed it gently! gently to her crotch, to her amazing clit, leaned back on his bench and daydreamed of pecs and cocks and cum and Michael.


"You're late!"

"Sorry sir! I moved into a new apartment yesterday, I guess I overslept."

His boss tilted his head, studied Michael. "We don't pay you enough, to afford your own place. You got a roommate?"

Michael didn't know what to say to that; admit he had a new girlfriend? Who'd just sucked his cock dry? He stood there, openmouthed, silent.

The boss knew, somehow. His face lit up. "You got some, boy! Look like you're getting it on the regular! Good man. About time."

Left him to the job, went into his office and closed the door, gonna read sporting news in there all morning like every morning. Michael looked after him, marveling.

Treated like shit for the whole time he worked here, no respect. Even though he did all the heavy lifting. Did the testing, the colometry, the field samples. Wrote the reports, filed paperwork for the city and county! And never any thanks, the more he did, the more they wanted.

The first real respect they ever show him, is because he has a girlfriend. Coming in late from, well, cumming in her. Was getting fucked! More than regular.

He shook his head and opened his notebook, started copying sample results off yesterday's test strips. Humming quietly, a small smile playing across his lips.


"I'm home!"

God it felt good to say that, to mean it. Knowing Sophia would be here, would be glad he was home.

"In here!" She was in the kitchen. In the kitchen!

He peeked around the corner, saw her at the stove, wooden spoon in hand, pot bubbling away. Naked from the waist up.

"You can cook!"

"Well, oatmeal. Porridge, really, you cook it really slow, it gets gloopy and thick. I add some mmmf"

He was kissing her; it was hard to keep talking. She let the spoon hang from her hand as he held her head in one paw, mauled her breast, kissing and kissing.

Broke, breathing hard.

"I missed you!"

That seemed unlikely; he'd cum in her mouth oh, four hours ago.

"Eat up! You don't have much time!" For what, he wondered, but he got bowls, they'd unpacked the kitchen first, it was all kitted out.

She glopped porridge into the bowls, twice as much for him, scraping the pot clean. Splotted a tablespoon of tahini from a jar in each. Got a spoon for Michael, one for herself, began vigorously stirring it in hers.

Michael, doubtful, followed suit. Took a tentative taste; oh! Good! Started spooning it down, leaning on the counter.

"You want something to drink?"

He eyed her tits, smiled a wicked smile. She rolled her eyes, got some cold cans of fizzy stuff, handed him one.

They spooned and sipped, burped. Stacked the dishes, Sophia agreed she could do that much, she actually didn't mind washing dishes, it was soothing and a mental break from fussing over tiny schematics. And there were just two of them, not the houseful of useless roommates she used to live with, she could wash two dishes, no problem.

"So, we don't have much time?" Michael looked at his watch. Ten minutes home, ten minutes eating. Ten minutes to get back. They had ten minutes together! Plenty of time for lots of things!

Sophia let him by the hand to the center of their living space. No furniture yet, so plenty of room.

She slipped her sweatpants to her ankles, grinning. Stark naked now.

"You're gonna stick your dick into your helpless housewifey servant cook on your lunchbreak! A Nooner!"

Not a fool, Michael stripped out of his pants, unbuttoned his shirt with frantic haste. Sophia stepped out of her single puddled garment, picked it up, folded it over.

Lay it carefully down and knelt on it. Watched as Michael struggled out of his sleeves, they always hung up on his wrists! She helpfully tugged his boxers over his stiffening member.

Still struggling, Sophia helped by sucking his cock into her mouth, slurping loudly along the length, wetting it with her saliva.

There! Michael flung the shirt aside, reached for her. But she turned quickly on her knees, got on all fours, knees on folded clothes to avoid rug burn. Looked at him over one shoulder.

"Doggy me! With your animal rutting fuck-tool! Breed your servant bitch! Make her take your sloppy cum! Inseminate your fertile breeding stock! Fill my belly with warm inseminating sperm!"

Fucking slutty irresponsible woman! Michael knelt between her feet, took her hips in hand and inserted himself to the root!

"Hooooh! That goes, right in there! Bottoms out just perfect for starting babies!"

What had got into her? All this baby talk was alarming. And hot. White hot, that's funny, he'd never thought about cumming inside a woman to make a baby as being...

"I'm gonna fuck five or six Michael-babies up inside you! Gonna get a whole litter started in your belly! You'll drop eggs like a sea turtle! Fertilize the whole clutch! Gonna have baby Michaels crawling around in you, your belly bulged out like a big ol' watermelon! Tits saggy and droopy, swelled up and full of milk! Just pissing nipple-milk all over! Babies sucking at your titties!"

Sophia took all that in, trying to think of a comeback, something else to say that was ridiculous and hot and sexy. But she couldn't think, just feeling his balls slapping her giant clit, an electric jolt every time, it ran right to her brain and shorted out. She just hung her head, eyes vacant, drooling.

Michael bent over her, his padded belly pressed to her strong back, pressing on her. Braced himself on one arm, reached around and pinched! a nipple! Got a good wad of it, twisted and pulled.

"Ghuuuuuuuuh." She was feeling it, knew now what puffy nipples were good for! Getting manhandled, tugged and stretched! Like those nerves were connected directly to her clitty nerves, her hips were going numb from the overload.

He humped his hips back and shoved! His balls batted her clit, his tip jammed into her cervix. Pulled her nipple, cruelly. Leaned on her so hard, she collapsed forward, butt still in the air, Michael still stuck deep inside her, rutting her wet slot, her legs spread and cunt presented for him to slap! slap! his balls into.

Tits mashed to the cold floor, face turned sideways, lips squashed into the wood, pulled back into a grimace. Drooling freely, a puddle forming as her body lurched, propelled forward on each Michael-hump, he was shoving her inch by inch across their apartment with just his dick! She reached back, groping, trying to grab onto him, onto something, it was too much, too much fucking!