Handy Pt. 02: More Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cumming in you! Your fuck slot! Gawwwwwd!" and he was jabbed into her as far as he could; paused then pulled back and rutted into her again, hard, held it, emptied his semen directly against her womb, quickly filled her slot and his cum flowed out where he was jammed into her body, ropy drips of cum splatting on the floor under their fleshy connection.

Michael braced himself with one arm, leaning over her, careful not to put his full weight on her, panting.

"Jesus! Your cunt squeezes me when you cum! I feel it like, like when you were sucking me and your mouth was clamped on! Your vulva convulses on my cock right at the root! Makes me cum every time! Like my cock knows, You're balls deep in Sophia's cunt, time to ejaculate!"

Sophia giggled, muffled by the napkin. Raised up a little, felt Michael's belly against her back, snuggled into him. Warm! Lovely! Her jizz-shooting humper-man! All the lovely cock and cum she could ever want.

She found her spoon was still in one hand, the glass in the other, she hadn't spilled. She took a big spoonful, savored it. Mmmm! So many ways he showed his love.


"So you told them you have a cum-bucket girlfriend?" Sophia was shocked, and a little pleased. She was washing up the pots, still naked but for those shorts. Some of Michael's cum dripping down her leg, she ignored that, it was normal now.

"No! They guessed! And finally, I have respect at work. The guys saw me, talked to me! Asked me about stuff, even complimented my work!"

Michael's life was better in every way. A roommate, finally free of his sisters' manipulations. A girlfriend, smart and sassy and exciting! Respect at work.

All because Sophia stopped and talked to him! It was unbelievable, unlikely, impossible. Soul mates, that had to be it.

"Oh! The laundry!" Sophia had finished, was leaned over, used the dishrag to wipe her calf, chase the semen-track up her thigh to her drippy slot. Wrung it out in the dishwater, pulled the drain plug.

"I'll do it! You stay here!" He gave her his sternest look, not at all sure she wouldn't scamper naked across the courtyard. He had a brain flash.

"I have the complete Firefly boxed set! Choose an episode! We'll watch one tonight."

That did it; she lit up, went back to find it in his stacked boxes. "The box coded blue-yellow!" All his boxes were color-coded. He watched her mostly-naked backside disappear into their bedroom, then went to deal with laundry.

By the time she found it, found the episode she loved (JaynesTown) and cracked another beer he was back.

"Got most of the cum out! Maybe a little spot in the sheets. I'm drying them on warm so it doesn't set too bad, should be done by the time this is over."

They cuddled together on the floor, a blanket and pillows for a couch. Have to buy furniture, that was in the plan but for now this was nice. By the time the episode was over with the final ambiguous moral, "Don't make no sense." gave way to the credits, Sophia was nodding off.

Disentangling himself, he went out briefly to fetch the laundry, made the bed with the warm sheets. Fetched Sophia from the floor-nest, helped her to the bed groggy and silly. The beer? The sex? The pudding? Who knows.

Tucked her in, got the blanket and pillows and spread that out. Sophia smiled, rolled over, reached for him.

"I gotta get some sleep! We can't keep having sex half the night!"

"Ok." Sleepy, not listening. "Just a quick one."

Gawd. Michael stripped, slid in on his side, lay on his back, refusing to cooperate. Sophia solved that by scootching over, rolling over on top, plastering herself to his body, laying entirely on him, warm.

He responded as he always did, involuntary reflex he thought, no help for it. Kissed her sleepy soft lips. She pulled away, half rising, getting her hips humped back, finding his dick already half-rampant. Socketed herself over him, mated, all the way, held it there, just loving his dick inside her warm vagina.

"I love you." There. She'd said it, it was the right thing to say, to be honest with Michael, he had to know.

"I know." The jerk, using the Han Solo line, she bounced on him gently with a sleepy smile. Meant that to be a protest but it felt nice, mixed messages.

"I love you. Since I saw you, my heart jumped in my chest and my world revolved into place and I knew, my life is supposed to be with you."

That was better. She tried to lay back down on him but he was leaning forward, bending to get something.

Oh! Her tit. He wanted to suck her nipples. So she scooted forward a bit, half-off of him, half unsocketed, plenty still left inside, turned her torso so he could latch on.

Michael licked at her puffy brown stain, working his way around, savoring her bumps and her wrinkled areola. Tried to cover it with the wet flat of his tongue, not enough, not nearly, his big wet tongue could not cover it all! She smiled happily at that. More than enough for him!

Wetting it, then mouthing it, Michael gently squeezed her conical nipple, working it. Felt her cunt gently working him, as he sucked her tit, her cunt clenched on his cock, in perfect synchronization. He did that for some time, letting her feel the connection, feet her sex get soft and then damp and then sopping.

He took as much of her breast in his mouth as he could, sucked, feeling her swell in his mouth, against his tongue. Let go, found her nipple again, and gently, firmly bit!

"Ooooohfff." She felt that, straight from tit to clit to cumming, cumming, releasing her fluids onto the end of his cock, onto his belly. Felt him pulse in her, adding his little bit to her flow.

She shuddered, spent, kissed him. Slid off, slippery and warm. He rolled onto his side, followed her, spooned her, his belly wetting her rump, her back. His arm around her, his hand nestled between her breasts.

Almost asleep, she managed to mumble "Ruined the sheets again." He let that be, content to ruin sheets, he had his Sophia here, he loved her more than sheets or an orderly kitchen or color-coding or anything.

Well, maybe when the baby was born, maybe he'd love the baby more. That would be fine, plenty of love to go around.