Handyman Boyfriend

Story Info
Hot couple have fun while trying to fix a leak.
2.1k words
4.35
16.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining through the kitchen window. It was a warm, early fall day and the leaves were just starting to change. Kayleigh was standing in the big kitchen, basking in the glow of the beautiful day. She was just finishing up lunch for her and her fiancé, Michael. She moved to the sink to wash her hands and pulled the tap and suddenly the front of her shirt was soaked. There was water shooting every where and no matter what she did she could not get the water to turn off.

"Michael!! Help, the tap is messed up!" She yelled from the kitchen, trying to collect all the dish towels that she could to mop up the mess. She lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it in the pile of wet clothes. She heard Michael running from upstairs to see what all the commotion was about. When he arrived in their kitchen he started laughing at the image of his beautiful girl standing there soaked, in nothing but her old, nude bra which of course made her start laughing too. He walked over and planted a kiss on her smiling lips.

"Okay babe, hang on I'm gonna go grab my tools." He patted her on the butt before trekking out to the garage to get his bag. Michael was super handy which was a big turn on to Kayleigh. She loved watching him work with his hands. He brought his bag up and opened the lower cupboards to start working on the pipes. Kayleigh took this as an opportunity to go put on some dry clothes. But knowing her sexy man was working downstairs on the sink was making her feel some type of way. Her hands drifted down to her crotch and felt that her panties were wet and not from the leak. She touched her soft pussy for a few minutes, teasing her own lips and brushing her fingers over her clit.

She slipped into her favourite jeans skirt and white tank top. She stepped into a light blue panties. Kayleigh walked back downstairs and saw Michael had taken his shirt off and was still laying under the sink. His shirt was balled on the counter, and it looked soaked. The water from the leak was dripping down his toned stomach and pooling on the floor beside him. He noticed that she had arrived back in the kitchen and asked her to pass him a different wrench. She had an idea and sexily walked over to her man. She stood to his left and reached over him to look through the tool box. She purposefully stood too far away that she would have to really stretch to reach the tool box. As she moved, her legs parted slightly revealing a wet spot on her panties to Michael, who was down below. He groaned quietly under his breath and felt his cock harden in his pants. He had to put his sexy thoughts aside to keep fixing the sink but she was making it hard, literally. Kayleigh handed him the wrench that he asked for and shot him a flirty wink. As she walked away, she made sure to sway her hips and show him the wet pussy spot again.

He went back to focusing on the sink as best as he could with a hard dick and Kayleigh walked back upstairs, but another idea had popped into her head. She stood in the mirror and removed her jean skirt and tank top that she had just put on a few minutes before. She dug deep in her dresser drawer and pulled out a sheer, red teddy style lingerie. It hung down a little below her hip bone and she put on the matching red G-string. This was a little number that she had ordered online and was waiting for the perfect date night to slip it on for Michael but she figured she may as well use the element of surprise for her sexy, handy fiancé. She also dug out some thigh high, lace top panty hose. She checked herself out in the mirror and knew something was missing. Instantly, she thought of the black pumps waiting to be worn in the depths of her closet. She found them tucked deep in the blue box that they came in and slipped her panty-hose clad feet into them. She checked herself out in the bathroom one last time, twirling to assess herself from all angles. She smiled thinking how lame it was that watching her man do handy work turned her on so much. When she was finally satisfied with her sexy appearance, she felt a surge of confidence. She walked quietly down the stairs, tip toeing to not give away her surprise and so her heels wouldn't clack on the floor.

Michael hadn't even noticed she had entered the kitchen until she walked right up to where to the leaking sink and put a heel on each side of her fiancé's face. She moved her hips in slow, circles- attracting his attention. He groaned deep in his throat and adjusted his ever hardening cock in his jeans, so it was pointing up in his waist band.

"Fuck baby, you are one sexy woman" He whispered, dropping his wrench with a loud clang. With the slow circles that she had been doing with her hips, her underwear had slipped even further between her pussy lips, exposing the entirety of her waxed lips, more of her mound and her large, round ass.

He reached up underneath her lingerie and wrapped his hands sensually around her butt cheeks, ultimately reaching for the small string of underwear floss on her hip bone. She growled as her underwear was being stripped from her and down her long legs. When he pulled them all the way down to her ankles, she lifted one leg at a time to step out of them being sure to put on a show of her cunt. He tossed the panties to the side, landing on the white tiles that covered the kitchen floor.

Both of them had now forgotten about the leak. His cock had swelled to its fullest, standing at attention in his jeans, the friction of the tight material along with looking up into his beautiful woman's tight pussy was making him moan. He sat up and unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped the zipper and let all 7 inches of himself free. He was rock hard.

Kayleigh was so horny and she needed Michael's tongue inside of her. She grabbed the back of his head and directed him towards her crotch. She bent slightly at the knee so she could lower her warm pussy onto his face. Michael's tongue parted her lower lips and licked Kayleigh from just before her asshole all the way up to her clit, which was swollen and pink. He had a hand on each ass cheek, bringing him even closer to his face, alternating between licking, sucking and lightly nipping at her exposed bud. He was lapping her up like he was a starved man being offered a drink. She moaned loudly and gripped the sink to steady her Jell-O legs. Her breathing quickened with every time his tongue moved around the opening of her vagina. Slowly, he began tongue fucking her- drinking every drip of her wetness. Kayleigh grinded herself further into his face so his tongue was hitting her so deep and so good. Michael's fingers left her ass cheeks and one hand was stroking his huge penis to the rhythm of his licking. His other hand replaced his tongue as he continued sucking clit. His two fingers inside of her reached her g-spot and he stroked her, she felt so tight and soft around his fingers- he was thinking of how good she would feel wrapped around his cock.

His fingers stroking her like that rocked her to complete orgasm. Kayleigh threw her head back in pure wonder and her eyes rolled back. Her body was vibrating and bouncing on his face, coating his lips with moisture as she came. She felt completely overwhelmed with bliss and needed to fuck her man this instant.

She backed herself off of his face and walked backwards to the kitchen table a few feet away. She sat on the edge of the table with both of her feet up on the table. She was spread so wide that he could see the wetness of her last orgasm lingering on her smooth lips, one long line of cum dripping down her pussy to her puckered asshole. She moved her finger in a come here motion, not needing to say any words of what she needed. He couldn't have gotten up off the floor any quicker and practically jogged the few steps over to where she was awaiting him with her hot, open cunt- which she was now spreading with her fingers.

He placed his hands at her throat, looked her in the eye and stepped out of his jeans- leaving them in a pile on the floor with his boxers. His cock was bouncing with excitement and a small, pearly bead of pre-cum appeared at the hole at the end of his blood-filled head. The veins of his shaft were visible and practically pulsing with need. He squeezed her throat with his hand asserting his dominance over her, which they both loved. He quickly gave her expoed pussy a quick few slaps making her arch her back further.

His had his long, thick shaft in his hand and he guided it to her eager pussy. He stroked his cock through her wetness, up and down her slit. He slowly pushed into her and groaned as he felt her tightness surround his sensitive member. They could do fore-play forever but she would still squeeze him when they first started fucking until she got accustomed to his size. They both moaned as he stretched her out, so her cunt was now taking every inch of him right up to the hilt of his hanging balls. Everything felt so amazing for both of them. He rubbed her clit to stretch her out even more with heightened sensitivity. She became more and more wet which she didn't know was really possible at this point. This must be the wettest she has ever been.

Their bodies had 100% contact, he was balls deep in her, they were chest to chest, and her arms wrapped around him grasping his back and head. Her fingernails dug into his bare back as he plunged deeper and deeper into her cunt, increasing roughness and deepness with every stroke. Sounds of her wetness squelched through the air of their house in between loud moans escaping both of their mouths involuntarily. He fucked her so hard, thrusting into her over and over again. His balls hit her ass cheeks and crack, bringing her even closer to orgasm again.

"Fuck I can't last much longer baby, I am going to cum!" He groaned burying his head into the crook of her neck. Kayleigh reached between her legs and stroked his cock while he was still inside of her. This was a little trick she had picked up in a porn she had watched earlier in the week.

"Inside me please baby, I don't give a fuck. I want your hot load. DEEP" she moaned back, into his muscular shoulders. He usually pulled out so he could cum on her face or tits, and when he did cum in her they would use a condom. Hearing her beg for it sent him over the edge before he could even had time to react and think about what was happening.

The jets of his cum hit the back of her vagina. The combination of his balls tightening and spurting cum along with the roughness of him, choking her hard as her came, sent her the edge for her second orgasm. She spasmed around him, milking every single drop out of his cock. All of the stimulation caused her to squirt, flooding him with extreme wetness. With her squirt, she shot out a mixture of both of their sticky cum. He left his still-hard cock in her until her pussy stopped squeezing and pulsating. He finally pulled out of her, bringing lots of their cum out onto the table into a small puddle. They both felt flooded with endorphins and laughed as they realized they now had two messes to clean up- the mess around the kitchen from their hot sex-capade and the leak that was still dripping below the cupboard. Perhaps she needed to have the sink break more often she thought to herself, still catching her breath from their steamy fuck.