Handyman Helps Oldest Daughter

Story Info
Oldest daughter seeks stepfather's helping hands.
2.1k words
4.17
60k
27
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter's Handyman

Inspiration abounds. Temptation does too. Sometimes they are as easily distinguishable as day and night. Sometimes, though, they are separated only by slender shades of gray making the line between them blurry at best. This story is one of those times.

For about as long as I can remember, my family and friends have described me as a person who consistently finds the beauty in the world around me. I guess that is pretty much true. What they may or may not know, is that also means that ever since puberty hit, I pretty much walk around with a perpetual hard-on.

My wife is a beautiful, blue-eyed, very buxom blonde. She is kind, sweet, and nice. She claims to have never truly experienced orgasms until she met me and graciously compliments me that my ability to help her cum has only improved over the years. Pleasing people is one of my greatest passions, so you know being able to help her have multiple, powerful orgasms makes my day! Regrettably, her interest in sex has been steadily declining with each passing year, so while she still daily makes me hard, "my day" only gets made about 10 to 12 times a year now.

So what does any of this have to do with blurry lines? Well, we have a wonderful blended family with six terrific children: three handsome sons and three beautiful daughters. All are smart, talented, fun, good-hearted, and attractive but by far the most gregarious and affectionate child, Becky! Becky is my oldest stepdaughter, and the lines gradually began to blur when she began sprouting breasts, which is right about the time we first met. Bouncing about in the evenings with oversized nightshirts and no bra, it quickly became apparent that even when her breasts were just developing, she had definitely been blessed with large, perky nipples just like her momma.

Of course, I tried hard not to notice, but with her propensity to always want to snuggle, hug, and sit on my lap, it was became increasingly impossible to ignore. By the time she turned 18 she had grown into a lovely, tall, and lithe young woman with a heart as beautiful as her body.

About that same time she also became a much more talkative and open personality. That meant that as she regaled me with her stories, she would sit pressed against me and on top of me for much longer durations. She also began to add many loose-fitting, tank top-style sleepwear to her wardrobe. So, not only was I getting regular shows of braless, perky nipples under cotton nightshirts, I also began to actually get to see glimpses of her adorable breasts! Side boob visuals through the arm holes of her large, loose tank tops and also partial to full boob, down blouse visuals every time she would bend down to hug and kiss me goodnight!

When she was 19, the lines between inspiration and temptation grew increasingly more blurry as evidenced by my increased Becky-centered, powerful masturbation sessions! This was further fueled by the fact we lived in a charming but modest home with only one bathroom. A single bathroom meant it was quite common for people taking a shower to frequently be joined by someone needing to brush teeth and urinate. It didn't take long to realize that thanks to Becky's 5' 8" frame, and a shower curtain that was solid white on the bottom and semitransparent on top, timing my "needs to interrupt" with her showers often resulted in yet more opportunities to steal glances at her supple breasts unnoticed. Or so I thought. Oh, and yes, before you ask, I have indeed successfully masturbated in the shower while she was using the sink or toilet without her noticing. THAT is HOT!

Was it my imagination, or was her desire, that more and more often when she wanted to cuddle and snuggle me while wearing her tee shirts and tank tops that my squeezes and hugs occasionally resulted in my hand making accidental contact with her pretty titties? And was it just my imagination or has her tendency to give me my goodnight hug and kiss been occasionally taking longer with her recent addition of, "oh by the way" last minute conversations while holding in the bent over position, essentially giving me eye level, unobstructed prolonged down blouse views? And what about her periodic requests for help with putting on lotions, sunscreen, and massages?

Take for example the night her mother was out of town on business and siblings were already asleep when the now 20 year old Becky came out to me in the living room nearly in tears, explaining she was uncomfortable and in pain due to leg cramps and asked if there was anything I could do to help her. Wearing loose fitting but very short pajama shorts and loose-fitting, satin tank top, how could I not offer my damsel in distress a helping hand? I invited her to stretch out on the couch while I enthusiastically went to work kneading, rubbing, and massaging.

After about 10 minutes, my beautiful baby girl said while it did seem to be helping a little, she was still hurting and that my hands were dry. Ever eager to please, I quickly suggested we move to the bathroom so I could apply some lotion to her skin. As we entered, she confessed that her shoulders and back also hurt. I gave her the choice of shoulders or legs first and she selected shoulders.

I stood behind her as she faced the sink while I applied lotion to my hands, and began to work my magic on her neck, shoulders, and upper back. Her body language and soft moans indicated her enjoyment. I occasionally slid my hand under the various openings of her loose tank top to gain better access to her sore but smooth skin. About five minutes into her massage she expressed concern about getting lotion on her satin shirt, so I directed her to simply take it off. She hesitated for a moment, so, thinking quickly, I nonchalantly added that because I was behind her, she could simply just use her arms and hands to cover her breasts. I even interjected a little humor suggesting that would still cover far more of her boobs than any of the bathing suits I'd seen her wear. She smiled softly, concurred, and removed the flimsy top affording me an ever so brief but beautiful glimpse of her pink, perky nipples and ample breasts in the mirror before us. Dressed on in a tee shirt and gym shorts it was impossible for me to hide my raging hard-on were it not for the fact I was standing behind her I.

I applied more lotion and resumed my very thorough massage of every square-inch of her back, ensuring to occasionally apply equal attention to her sides and a partial reach around to the front, making a few contacts with some side boob but stopping short of actually cupping her breasts. Her breathing grew deeper and more ragged and was occasionally interspersed with more soft moans. I also made sure to gradually lower the top of her shorts as I massaged her lower back and upper backside. About 10 minutes into this, she decided to bend forward to lean her forearms on the bathroom vanity while using her cupped hands to shield her breasts. Being essentially the same height, this meant I could use more leverage to massage her more firmly but it also meant I had to step in closer to do so causing my rock-hard cock to periodically smash up against her beautiful, taut, round ass... over... and over... and over again.

Finally, after nearly twenty minutes of this I was fearful I might actually erupt in a powerful orgasm so I changed positions. I slid down and sat cross legged on the floor directly behind her as she remained bent over our sink while I went back to massaging her legs. Starting low on her left leg, I methodically inched my massage all the way around her leg, gradually working my way up under the outside edge of her shorts to the very top of her hip. Encouraged by her breathing and purrs, I repeated this process several times. Then I began to alternate with one cycle ending up on the top of her hip and the next progressing working higher up her inner thigh, deliberately stopping just short of her sweet pussy. Then I decided to use both hands to simultaneously work up her leg, still deliberately narrowly avoiding her pussy but now including a full handful of the bottom of her delightful, round ass. I knew from multiple successes with my bride that pressing, pushing, and stretching the skin around the upper leg and ass often results in an indirect massage of the pussy. I did this for nearly 10 minutes before switching over to her right leg to give it the same lovingly attention.

I could not tell if she came but her legs definitely got wobbly and her breathing seemed to indicate she was enjoying my attention. She thanked me and said I could stop because she was tired from bending over so long. She put her tank top back on so I figured my fun was over and that she would soon be going to bed. I told her I loved her and I was pleased when she mentioned something about missing her mom and wanting to stay up and snuggle with me on the couch a while. Again, how could I refuse my angel?

I positioned myself so I was half sitting and half reclined and she mirrored me, leaning her back up against my chest. I playing with her long hair, but could not reach her shoulders or back so I massaged her arms and the top of chest before massaging her sides and stomach. She seemed to really enjoy that so I continued and ever so slowly progressed further and further down her washboard abdomen. Fully expecting to stop once I reached some sign of resistance, I continued downward until I hit the waistline of her cute shorts.

With eyes now closed and her breathing slower but much deeper I edged further. First just slipping only the very tips of my fingers underneath the fabric and then back up to her navel. Then, adding slightly more pressure, I methodically crept further. This continued for nearly 20 minutes until I was fully making contact with the top of her bushy pubic hair.

Then she softly said, "I'm sleepy", stood-up and repositioned herself at the other end of the couch, still on her back but with her long, beautiful legs facing mine and overlapping in such a way that her crotch was only a few inches from mine. Very horny, somewhat confused, and admittedly a little frustrated that I clearly could not jerk off without her knowing, I opted to simply enjoy watching my sleeping beauty drift off as I mindlessly continued lightly caressing her calves and thighs. She fell deeper and deeper into sleep and without consciously realizing it, my hand continued deeper and deeper up her leg. Some 20-30 minutes later I had once again advanced back up under her shorts, only just doing so from the bottom this time. Gently exploring an even greater amount of her hairy bush, my massage proceeded to lightly but deliberately advance to fully cupping the outsides of her sweet, young twat up and down and side to side. Without ever actually penetrating her, my heart raced as I none the less discovered the moisture and warmth resulting from all my loving touches. Fully assured now of her pleasure and of the unmistakable signs of her deep state of sleep, I withdrew my hand from her beautiful body. Then I reached to the end table behind me to fetch some napkins, and finally turned my handyman skills on myself. Ever so slowly and carefully, so as not to wake her, I successfully proceeded to stroke myself off to a marvelous and incredibly powerful, multi-blast orgasm!

As I prepared to finally drift off to sleep, I found myself wondering when my wife might need to go away on travel again. I wondered too if Becky would one day want to jerk off or sick off my cock like she told me she did for her boyfriend at college. And all those thoughts in turn eventually got me to wonder how, when, and where might I be able to enjoy my now 18 year old, slightly shorter but equally buxom, blonde haired, blue eyed daughter, "Charlie"?