Handyman Meets Magnificent MILF

Story Info
Matronly mature MILF makes me her toy.
1k words
4.31
46.2k
30
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our turn to host our annual neighborhood picnic. Most everyone attended and I believe it's fair to say, a good time was had by all. My wife had a week-long business trip beginning the next day, so I agreed to just turn-in after the last guests left with the understanding that I would tidy-up from our party after dropping her off at the airport.

Our newest neighbor, Dorothy, only moved-in last week. She made a short appearance at our party and seemed well-received by everyone, but did not stay long as she explained she still had boxes to unpack. I offered to lend a helping hand after I finished cleaning-up from our party the next day. She graciously accepted.

I wrapped-up my chores, took a shower, through on some clean gym shorts and a golf shirt, and walked two doors down to Dorothy's house. She was a sweet, charming, articulate, matronly woman who stood about 5' 6". I believe she mentioned being about 67 or 68 and being a widow.

She greeted me with a bright smile and a small hug as she welcomed me inside, thanking me profusely for coming. She was wearing khaki shorts and a casual blouse. I truly missed the fact she was so full-figured last night due to her oversized wrap. She had a few extra pounds but was fit and had enormous breasts with very prominent nipples that appeared to be larger around than my thumb. I confess, I have always found erect nipples to be a major turn-on.

After a brief tour, she offered me a beverage, and directed me to a series of boxes to unpack in her office. After about an hour, she asked if I could join her in the den to help unpack a large number of boxes filled with books and DVDs. She had an impressive set - of books, movies, and tits - which I did enjoy occasionally sneaking peaks at as she bent and stretched all afternoon. Was it my imagination, or did this buxom beauty not have any tan lines?

After about an hour she asked if I'd be okay my myself a few minutes while she slipped out to pick us up some dinner. I told her I would and went back to my unpacking. Just before she left, I noticed two boxes with excessive tape so I asked if she had a box cutter or knife. She said she did somewhere in the garage and to feel free to look around.

It took several minutes but I found a box labeled tools. As I was about to re-enter the house I noticed two more boxes labeled, "movies", so, I fetched them up and brought them inside with the others. I opened and unpacked everything but the last two, which I was just tearing into when she returned.

She grabbed my glass to freshen my drink as a huge smile spread over my face. The contents of the last two boxes were all hard porn videos. I would never have guessed this sweet grandmotherly woman not only shared my affinity for porn but also many classic hardcore incest, lesbian, and MFF movies! I had an instant hard-on and was trying to decide how to react when she walked-in and saw me admiring Behind The Green Door, Deep Throat, and the entire Taboo collection. Busted!

She blushed and seemed quite embarrassed... until she noticed my bulging cock straining to break free from my loose fitting gym shorts. It was then that the nearly 13-year difference in our ages became apparent. The sweet talking, kind, sophisticated, senior suddenly was replaced by a more confident, assertive, sexually-charged cougar! "Mmm, looks like this naughty boy is hot for man-eating mommies!"

She grabbed my erect cock through my shorts and dragged me to her room. Plucking one of the XXX titles from my hand, she fed it into the DVD player in her master bedroom, smacked me on the ass, pulled down my shorts, and pushed my on my back onto her king sized bed. "Stay still and wait for Mommy", she purred as she seductively stripped and stepped towards the bed. Her heavy breasts sagged but were full and beautiful with nearly saucer-sized areolas capped with quarter-sized nipples extending nearly an inch in length!

She straddled me and rubbed her magnificent mammaries all over my face before methodically dragging them over my entire body, stopping briefly to wrap them around my throbbing cock as she used them to stroke my several times. I coated them with copious amounts of pre-cum which she theatrically licked off before continuing to rub her breasts down my legs and feet.

She then licked and kissed my engorged cock passionately before sucking it deep into her mouth and finally her throat. She squeezed the base of my cock tightly and deftly fondled and stretched my balls saying, "don't cum until Mommy tells you, son". She brought me to verge and then expertly held me off multiple times. The pleasure was dizzying. I tried to reach her ample breasts and pussy but she told me to wait so, "Mommy could properly thank her big boy". After nearly 15 minutes of the torturous yet terrific treatment I told her I was going to cum soon.

"Good boy", she cooed, "blast Mommy with your viral young cum!" She pulled her face a few inches away as she jacked me hard and fast. Long, large, full strokes making the bottom of her clenched hand slap against my heavy balls with each down stroke. My breathing intensified and I felt the unmistakable pressure mounting. "Cum for my, Baby! Cum for Mommy! Cover Mommy with your magnificent cum", she screamed!

And so, I did! Blast after ball draining, powerful blast, I blew massive hot jets of cum all over her face! As soon as I stopped, she rolled over and crammed a u-shaped toy into her saturated snatch and ass, frigging herself to a long, loud orgasm while alternating tugging her nipples outward nearly 4 or 5 inches with the other hand!

My guess is after recharging for 20 or 30 minutes while watching the porno, I will soon be balls deep in this glorious MILF... just wonder which hole she will want me to fill?