Handyman Pt. 03

Story Info
Tony has some ideas.
4.3k words
4.6
9.2k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth wrapped around the head of Tony's big, heavy cock. So warm and smooth was my first thoughts. He moaned approvingly and I began to move my head back and forth with his hand still on the back of my head. This wasn't too bad, I thought. I could taste a bit of sweetness, which I now realize was precum. Each thrust of Tony toward me pushed a bit deeper and I was trying to focus on not gagging. I'm not sure how long it took, as time seemed to be suspended and my mind was drunk with lust. He started to buck a bit, which I took for him preparing to cum. I hadn't had time to even consider what to do with someone's man cum. I was clearly in uncharted waters, but I didn't have to mull this over for long. One long thrust, and a primal growl later, my mouth was flooded with Tony's seed. I somehow figured how to swallow what was being served, all while not gagging on the fat head lodged in the entrance to my throat. I was concentrating and blinking away the tears that come from choking.

Relax, I told myself. Just relax and let it happen.

"That's good, baby. Swallow that up." Tony spoke in a soothing voice. He finally let go of my head and I was able to continue to softly suck his dick as he shivered his pleasure.

"What a good girl you are, Rachel, and dare I say hungry, too."

I finally took my mouth away from his massive cock that was now returning to its heavy, flaccid self. I didn't say a word. I wasn't sure if I could even speak. I mustered a bit of a smile and looked up at him.

"Beautiful" he said and brushed my cheek with his hand.

"I guess I need to get dressed" Tony stated and picked his clothes up. As he finished dressing he said. "

You will dress like this from now on when I am here. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"You will do exactly as you are instructed. Is that clear?"

"Yes"

I picked myself off the floor and grabbed both the towels, taking them upstairs to the laundry hamper. The rest of the day went as per usual. Tony leaving about 2, and me quickly changing into suitable clothes to pick up my daughter. As I got into the car, I checked the mirror and realized I still had traces of lipstick on. Not sure how, after all the work my mouth got, but I grabbed a napkin and wiped away any further traces of my secret life.

Tony texted me to say he wouldn't be over until Saturday. He asked me to go with him to pick up some supplies for the kitchen. Upper cabinets (We had already got the bottom cabinets, and I had screwed up the counter), plus a new kitchen countertop, and a gently used electric stove and fridge, through one of Tony's connections. He said he would pick me up at 9am on Saturday morning, so I'd have my Friday free. No Tony, no Rachel.

I was a bit distant through the evening, I must admit. Sure I volunteered to read my daughter her bedtime story and tuck her in between 8 and 8:30.

Gina went to bed about 9 and I found myself on YouTube watching make up videos. As a guy that knew zero percent about make up, I found it both fascinating and inspiring. I also looked at doing something special with my shoulder length hair; something that I could easily transition from the usually worn ponytail. I went off to sleep thinking about getting myself all dolled up for Tony.

Friday was kind of a lost day. I didn't do too much in the basement suite, however I had a wall mounted towel rack that I positioned right above the 'hole in the wall' so I wouldn't have to explain to Gina what I'd done wrong. I knew she wouldn't look too closely anyways, but figured I could play things safe. I stood back admiring the towel rack installation, impressed that I used a level so it looked proper. The hole in the wall nicely covered.

Suddenly I realized I was standing in the exact spot where yesterday I had sucked my first cock. I began to get hard and horny. I was also thinking that Gina never swallowed my cum, and I was thinking that it actually didn't taste as bad as I'd imagined. In fact, other than making me thirsty right afterwards, the aftertaste was quite pleasant. I began to jerk off as I stood there, my mini-cock hard and throbbing. My smooth skin going unnoticed by Gina the night before. Because my legs were tanned, you couldn't really notice the lack of hair. I hadn't let her see me naked, because with my pubic area completely bare, she would probably wonder what the fuck I had done. I thought about Tony, also hairless. Me, apparently impressive enough in my cock sucking debut to please my man. Wait, what did I just say? I was on the verge of cumming, and I shot into the bathroom sink with a powerful orgasm. Easy cleanup, I thought. I also caught myself thinking about Tony every few minutes. Thankfully we had people over for dinner and that distracted me from my handyman.

I showed off our renovations to our guests, and possibly over-bragged what I had done. Nobody seemed to notice the hole in the wall, which was good. I mentioned that Tony and I were going to pick up most of our kitchen pieces tomorrow, to which Gina said,

"Great, I can finally meet this guy you speak so highly of." I tried not to look shocked, but I had completely forgotten that she and Tony hadn't met yet. I was worried that Tony would say or do something that may completely embarrass me or let Gina in on our little 'situation'. I tossed and turned a fair bit before falling asleep.

Tony texted me to say "5 minutes away" in the morning, so I was able to meet him out front. I jumped into Tony's truck and off we went.

Tony asked me how much we planned to rent out the basement for. I said probably $750 per month, at least until I was able to get back on my feet with a job.

"Well, I might have some good news for you; two bits of good news." Tony said. "Really? What news?" I asked, excitedly.

"I think I have a tenant for your basement suite. I also think I may have a job for you." He smiled, eyes still on the road.

"Oh great, what job?"

"A friend of mine runs a restaurant supply company, and he needs a customer service guy who can help out, part time for now, but probably full time by September 1st. He needs someone pretty soon. Is that something that would be of interest to you?" Tony asked. "I already told him about you and that you'd be great at it."

"You did? Wow. Uhm.... YES, I am totally interested." I sat up straight and was excited to hear more.

"Here's his card" Tony reached up into the sun visor and gave me his card. "He runs the service division of the pest control, and one of his drivers broke his arm over the weekend falling off his mountain bike. He said he needs somebody to help him out, while learning the business. By September their budget should be approved for a new employee and a new territory. He can explain it more. He's expecting your call." Tony said. "He said you can make up to $50K per year, which is a pretty good starting wage."

"I will call him today." I replied. "and I appreciate you putting a good word in for me. I won't let you down." I realized that if Tony had stuck his neck out for me by giving his recommendation, in spite of me messing up so much, I really needed to deliver.

"I'm sure you will be a great addition to his company. There's a need for some flexibility on your part. Some night work, some weekends, but mostly weekdays. Oh, and there's about 6 days a month that you will be working out of town."

"That's no problem, no problem at all." I said confidently. "I will call Russ this afternoon." I was reading his name off the card. "Thanks again."

Tony smiled, "so did you want to hear the other part of my news?" I had forgotten he had more news to share.

"A tenant for our suite. You said you knew somebody who was interested?" I asked

exuberantly.

"Yes." Tony said, pausing for effect. "Me."

I was stunned. "Oh, yes................that would be amazing. Ya, sure, great." I stammered, completely floored by this news.

"I was thinking that since you will be getting a pretty well-paying job, I could pay $500 per month, and of course fix the odd thing that is broken, to make up the difference."

"Oh yes, that would be fine." I said "I will tell Gina. That's exciting news."

3 stops, and lunch put us back at our house about 12:30. Tony backed into the driveway to offload our kitchen equipment. Tony was wearing a tank top and shorts, with sneakers. He was showing off his more than sculpted body. I was impressed.

"You must be Tony" Gina's voice called out as we were offloading the fridge onto the ground. Tony smiled and extended his hand as Gina walked to where we stood. She shook his hand and I could tell from her face, she liked what she saw.

Gina is someone who always has her walls up. A tough exterior, and very untrusting. That said, she's kind and a loving mother to my daughter. She's been a good wife, though I'd say we are both a bit jaded. We either didn't know what each other wanted, or didn't want to put the effort in. We love each other, but I think we were both running on empty. I don't know if either of us were switched on enough to figure this out at the time. It's easier to see looking back now. They call it 20/20 hindsight. But I digress...........

Gina changed before my eyes. I don't even think she was aware of what happened, but I saw her wall had come down. It was subtle, but I knew something was different. She was very polite and engaging. Like the way you are when you see an old friend after many years.

I already knew Tony was charming. He'd literally charmed the pants off of me. I stood watching her not only lower her wall, but pretty much dismantle it. We began to move the kitchen pieces into the garage.

"We'll start assembling the kitchen on Monday, right Ray?"

"That's right, Tony" I replied, still worrying about having Tony tell Gina about anything that had been going on 'downstairs'.

Thankfully, Tony just played it cool. He let Gina know that we were not only on budget, but on time. We (he actually said we) would be finished in less than 10 days.

"Well if what you've done in the bathroom and laundry room are any indication, the kitchen will be perfect" Gina said. "We can all toast the finished product in a week, or so!"

"Yes, we will" Tony confirmed. "I will be back Monday morning" and with that, Tony got in his truck and drove away.

I closed the garage up and went upstairs, where Gina was puttering around in the kitchen.

"So, what do you think?"

"It looks great" Gina replied. "He seems nice, and obviously knows what he's doing."

"Ya, well it looks like I may have a job, thanks to him." I blurted out. "I have to call the guy today, but it sounds promising."

"Really? That's great. What is the job?"

"It's a customer sales and service thing for restaurants. I will find out more, but I can make up to $50k in the first year, Tony said." I paused "Oh, and it looks like Tony will be our tenant. Isn't that great?"

Gina paused, processing what I just said. "Yes, that's also good news." She smiled and continued sorting through the drawer.

"Oh, I'd better call Russ, my new boss!" I said enthusiastically. I pulled out his card and began dialing his number on my cell phone.

"Oh hi, is that Russ?" I asked. "I'm a friend of Tony's. I'm calling about the..."

"Ray? Hi. Good to hear from you." He seemed like a pleasant guy. Good energy.

After getting more info on the job, we agreed to meet at his office on Monday afternoon at 4.

That would give me time to finish my reno assistance duties with Ray, then get my daughter, drop her at my Mother-in-law's house until Gina could get her on her way home from work.

I met Russ and after chatting for about 30 minutes, basically hired me on the spot. I found out out of town trip would be 6 days a month, and would probably be divided by 3 days, 2 nights on alternating weeks. My accounts are all different in their needs, some have weekly service, some twice a month, but most monthly. New accounts (which we are required to land) are most lucrative, and can boost annual sales numbers. Being away 2 nights every other week, didn't seem too bad. They were for accounts in a city 3 hours drive from where I live. Not enough business for a full time service person, but requiring regular service. We agreed that I would start the following Monday and work Monday to Friday from 8 until 2 for training with Jake, the guy with the broken arm. He'd show me the ropes, I'd do the work, and the driving, and he would hopefully tell Russ how good I was doing.

If all went according to plan, our kitchen would be ready by Friday. Tony could move in on the weekend. And all the pieces would fall into place.

Tony arrived on Monday morning and I was like an excited little girl waiting for him. I got back from dropping my daughter off and he wasn't there at the usual 0830, but pulled in the driveway at about 0845, which gave me time to get ready. I changed into my wife's nightie; this one white and sheer; matching thin, gauze triangle to cover my bald, mini-dick. I quickly put some treatment in my hair and brushed it just over my one eye. I put on the red lipstick, and applied a bit of colour around my eyes as they had done on the YouTube tutorials I'd watched. I even put a splash of my wife's fragrance on, for an extra effect. I heard Tony moving things around downstairs. He stopped when he saw me.

"Good morning, Rachel. You look amazing. "

I blushed slightly, and said "thanks" with kind of a wimpy voice.

"I want to get lots of things done today. Cabinets installed, upper and lower. I will need you to help me hold the uppers as I screw them into the wall." Tony stated.

"I'm here to do whatever you need. You know that." I replied. He smiled at me, looking me up and down.

"Oh I know that." He paused. "Russ said you were pretty much as I had told him you were. By the way I told him about Ray, NOT Rachel." He winked at me, then smiled.

We worked hard, with me stopping to make him his sandwich, as I had begun to do daily.

After he ate, he said "Rachel, I think I can put one of your mistakes to good use. Go into the laundry room" he instructed. "take a close look at that hole in the wall. I opened the door to the garage, entering the laundry room on the right. I saw the hole and got down close to look at it.

"What do you see, Rachel?" Tony asked me from the bathroom.

"Well the towel is gone" I said peering into the bathroom. Suddenly it got dark and Tony was pushing his cock through the wall. I was shocked and fell back in surprise. It was just as impressive as I had remembered.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked.

I took his beautiful tool in my hand and placed my lips lovingly on the tip, first kissing it, then sliding my mouth around it as my face moved toward the wall. Tony began to thrust slowly into my mouth. I kind of missed his hand on the back of my head, but I certainly didn't need the encouragement. I must have worked on him for about 10 minutes before he began to buck, then explode into my eager mouth. I swallowed and eased up on my suction as he emptied his balls into me. He slowly withdrew, and I could see him zip up. I was shaking with excitement, and joy, knowing I had given him another fulfilling blowjob.

I came back into the bathroom, decided I needed to wash my face off. Tony walked up behind me and began to rub my ass. I bent forward a bit as his strong, rough hands rubbed my smooth cheeks. "I forgot, that I bought you something" Tony said to me. I had closed my eyes when he was massaging my ass. I now opened them when he said that.

"Really?" before I could ask what, he produced a butt plug and held it up so I could see it in the mirror.

"Let's try it on, shall we?" I realized that we meant me. He pulled a tube of lube out of his pocket. With one hand he pulled aside the thin string and with the other rubbed the lube on my opening. I moaned without realizing I had done so. The next thing Tony's finger slipped into me, slightly burning.

"Just relax, Rachel. You're way too tight" Tony continued to massage me inside until I was able to take a deep breath and relax. His finger was replaced with the butt plug, and my ass seemed to gobble it up.

"You will wear my present all this week, won't you, my dear?"

"Of course, Tony" I said in a throaty whisper. "I lov....................it" Fuck, I had almost said I loved the guy. Talk about getting caught up in the moment.

"There's a set of 3. You're on level 1" Tony informed me.

Believe it or not, we got lots done in the next few days; cabinets in place, sink hooked up. He had already changed the wiring that previously been for the dryer to accept the electric oven/stove. Fridge in place and ready. Microwave on the new counter. On Wednesday I was able to upgrade to the Level 2 butt plug.

On Thursday Tony got the hood fan installed, and we were pretty much done.

Tony said, "Since I'm moving in this weekend, we don't have to rush putting tile up for a backsplash, or bits of painting. I can do that next week after I'm moved in. I start a new job next week, so I will be gone during the days, but with your new job, so will you." I had forgotten about that.

"Oh, also" Tony hesitated "I'm gonna need to park in the driveway. My trailer is there, and I will need to take it back and forth. Is that okay?"

"Sure thing. I will park on the street." I replied. We could easily park 2 vehicles and his trailer in my driveway, but I could let Tony, his trailer and Gina's car in the driveway.

I guess I was busy making Tony sandwiches, and sucking him off each day for my lunch. I was actually losing weight, as I kept forgetting to eat anything but his cum until dinner time.

On Friday, I graduated to level 3 butt plug. It was put in first thing in the morning. I guess I kind of expected a grand finale on Friday. And Tony didn't disappoint.

I fed Tony his lunch, then he took me upstairs to my own bedroom, got me on bended knee to suck him hard. He then had me stand, turn and bent me over our bed. The butt plug popped coming out, and his hard, saliva covered dick started to push its way into my virgin ass. I tried not to cry out, but it hurt like hell. Relax, Rachel I kept telling myself. Tony was taking it slow and after a few minutes I began to find the enjoyment as the pain left me a thrust at a time. I looked up to see our wedding picture on the wall. Me and Gina in a loving embrace. How long ago that felt like, but I really didn't care at this point.

Tony stopped, pulled out and had me lay on my back, knees high. He slipped back in easily and completely. What deep thrusts he was getting. I could feel this pressure building within me. Something I'd never felt before. I felt like a freshly shaken bottle of champagne about to be uncorked. I exploded with an orgasm that must have shaken the house. I shot 2 streams of cum onto my own face, as Tony kept slamming me harder. I was making this noise that I'd never made before either. It sounded like it came from someone else, but it was from deep within me, as if my inner sissy had finally had her cries heard. It was a bit unsettling, but the waves of bliss continued to wash over me. I was sticky with my own cum, and Tony, like a wild animal fucked me and exploded deep within my ass. I thought I could actually feel his hot cum filling me up. A few minutes later we re-entered the earth's atmosphere. All I could say was "Wow"

The last duties of the day was Tony installing a lock on the door from upstairs to downstairs. We officially had a suite downstairs. I gave Tony a key for the side entrance, coming in off the garage,(to shared laundry room) and the door from the garage into his suite. "I will be back tomorrow with my stuff.

Tony arrived at 1230 on Saturday with 2 friends, Desmond, and Marcus. Both these guys were solid, fit guys. Desmond was maybe 30, and Marcus probably mid 40's. They were all looking like NFL guys. Big, black and each of them looked like they could bench press 500 lbs. I was busy upstairs and just went down to officially say welcome, and tell Tony if there was anything he needed, not to hesitate to ask.

12