Handyman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to immediately get his music going. I could hear them coming in and out of the house, talking and laughing. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but I wasn't listening that hard. Gina was sitting on our back deck reading a book. She was sunning herself; bikini top and her mom shorts. I was sitting there with her not really doing anything. I heard Tony's voice coming from around the side of the house. Desmond and Marcus walked into the back yard with Tony. They were admiring the back yard, small garden, and standing beside the covered deck. Gina put her book down, leaning over the deck to say hi. Her bikini top straps had been hanging by her side, so her arm was across her bosom, which definitely pushed her tits up. A bit of small talk, and she said "nice to meet you." She disappeared into the house. She reappeared a few minutes later, having changed her outfit.

"I just realized how messy that garden looks down there. I'm going to do some gardening." She had put on some spandex yoga shorts and a thin, almost see through t-shirt, as well as a baseball hat.

Holy shit, I thought. The shorts were so small, and tight. I could almost see her pussy lips. There was no way she was wearing underwear beneath them. She tied the t-shirt just under her tits. I was shocked that she didn't seem to care how revealing her outfit was. Or was I just feeling insecure?

She walked down the stairs to the small garden and began to pull weeds on her knees. The guys had continued to move Tony's items in, but through a window downstairs or coming into the side entrance, they'd see Gina. From my vantage point on the deck, I could see her round ass, in the pale gray shorts. They seemed see through with the sun beating down. Suddenly Marcus came around the corner carrying some folding chairs, and putting them down under the covered deck. I could see him stop and check out Gina for a few seconds. He finally left, then Tony and Desmond came around the corner and walked over to Gina. I couldn't hear what Tony asked her. "Sure. I will bring them down to you." Gina responded, as she started to get up. I quickly went into the house, so it wouldn't appear to be eavesdropping.

I pretended to be in the other room and walked into the kitchen. Gina was filling a plastic bowl with ice cubes.

"Tony asked if they could get some ice for their drinks." Her face was flushed and her nipples were rock hard. I'm pretty sure it wasn't from getting the ice. She closed the freezer door and I heard her going back down the outside steps. I went into our bedroom, the closest window to his door.

"Knock, knock" I heard Gina say as she must have walked into Tony's place. I could hear some faint talking through his music, and some laughter. I started to feel jealous. I wasn't sure if it was jealousy over Gina or Tony. I was so confused.


12