Handyman’s Twin Nieces Cum Visit

Story Info
Massage leads to sex with twin 19-year old nieces.
1.5k words
4.21
45k
36
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 19-year old nieces, Holly and Heidi are identical twins and they love doing everything together. most recently, that included me!

They flew-in on Thursday to spend a long weekend with my wife and me but just before they arrived my wife had to head out of town for work.

I always enjoyed their intellect, curiosity, and sweet personalities. Holly and Heidi had always been cute, but now they were breathtakingly beautiful! The petite sisters stood about 4' 10", with slender, well-toned, athletic bodies topped with curly brown hair and dazzling blue eyes. They had developed small but beautifully pert and perky breasts and perfectly round, firm asses that drive me wild.

They greeted me with their normal affectionate embraces and we spent hours catching-up. Over dinner they were intrigued to learn I used to make fun money giving massages in college and asked if I would be willing to teach them. How could I refuse?

I suggested a brief swim after dinner, followed by showers in our new outdoor shower before beginning our lessons. They donned tiny, French cut bikinis that instantly got my cock to stirring. We played and frolicked a good while and I enjoyed a few "accidental" gropes and grabs. After a while I ushered them out of the pool to our new, large, outdoor shower. I said getting comfortable with anatomy and touching was important part of giving successful massages and as such, our lesson could actually begin by washing the chlorine off our skin and swim suits. I told them I'd use a teach-show-do approach.

Heidi said she wanted to go first so I said I would demonstrate on her and that she in turn could practice on Holly who would then practice on me. I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and then slowly but deliberately washed her hair. I then proceeded to wash her face, neck, and shoulders before continuing downward to do the same for the rest of her. Nothing naughty, just thorough and sensuous. Judging by her breathing and the prominent protrusion of her cherry-sized erect nipples, it would appear Heidi enjoyed my touches.

Heidi then repeated the process on Holly. Her technique was good but I did jump in to demonstrate a few times on Holly to show Heidi some alternate techniques for her sister's face, neck, and breasts. Touching both of their budding breasts was thrilling but so too was watching them touch each other.

When Heidi finished it was Holly's turn to demonstrate on me. She had to stand on the shower bench to wash my head and face which was cute, but also unexpectedly erotic as well for it meant her beautiful, mouth-sized breasts were perfectly aligned with my face and occasionally were within a whisper of me being able to devour them. Standing behind me back on the ground, her budding breasts and hard nipples also pressed into my back as she reached around to wash my front. I gave her pointers as she washed my midriff, ass, and crotch resulting in her spending more time there bringing me to a very full and hard erection.

I explained our next lesson would involve drying each other off and applying some lotions. Biting her lip, Heidi stood perfectly still as I slowly removed her tiny bikini and gently but methodically patted and rubbed her dry with a warm, fluffy towel. I used my foot to edge her feet apart to permit better access to drying her ass and crotch.

I directed her to demonstrate on Holly. It was thrilling to see her loving hands use the towel on her sister's breasts and to watch her nipples grow and swell. Seeing Heidi bend and stoop to dry Holly's lower half also gave me great views of her petite pussy and amazing ass.

I then directed Holly to dry me and encouraged her to use care and special attention on my fully erect cock. She seemed mesmerized by my tendency to produce copious amounts of pre-cum. I told her it was fine to taste it if she wanted to. She did dip a tiny finger to my bulbous head and scoop a large string to her pretty, pouty, lips. Seeing her eyes light-up and her smile flash made it clear that she liked it. Knowing full well the twins enjoyed doing everything together I encouraged Holly to invite Heidi to do the same and she did.

Retreating to our large lounge chairs I explained it was time for the lotion. Edible body lotion. I painstaking massaged Heidi's back and legs before inching my way to her round, firm ass. I worked her upper thighs and ass being sure to stretch and pull the skin in ways that indirectly massaged her pussy. I could see her begin to glisten. I then ordered her to roll over and massaged her arms, stomach and legs before finally kneading her wonderful hand-sized breasts. I paid them much attention and enjoyed the sounds of her increasingly ragged breathing. I then massaged her upper thighs, pulling and pushing them to repeat the indirect pussy massage until I successfully gifted her with several small orgasms. After giving her a few minutes to catch her breath, I then lowered my face to her lap and fully massaged her dripping cunt with my tongue and chin until she exploded with several powerful, warm, wet orgasms.

I then ordered her to practice on Holly. As with the shower, I stepped in several times to help demonstrate techniques on her sister's breasts, ass, and pussy. Heidi and I both helped please Holly with many mighty orgasms.

Next I directed Holly to massage me. As she took her time and methodically stroked and rubbed all of me before finally reaching my rock hard, throbbing cock. She adorned it with many long, slow, sensuous strokes before I coached her on how to use her long, talented tongue to lightly rim my ass. I then encouraged her to share what she learned with Holly. As Holly orally rimmed my ass, I coached Heidi to nibble and suck on my heavy balls.

I then ordered Heidi to teach he ball worshipping skills Holly. As Holly lovingly mouthed by balls, I directed Heidi to kiss, lick, and suck the tip of my cock. I then encouraged her to suck more of my cock into her petite mouth and used my hands to progressively drive my cock deeper and deeper causing her to gag briefly until pressing her past her gag reflex to fully deep throat the fullness of my cock. I repeated this several times before making her switch with her sister.

Feeling the boiling pressure building-up in my balls, I ordered both twins to their knees to alternate deep throating me, sucking my balls, and tongue-rimming my ass. I was balls deep in Holly's mouth when I pulled out and stroked my powerful cum blasts over both of their beautiful faces and open mouths. I then ordered them to get on all fours side by side and quickly thrust my still rigid cock hard into Heidi's wet cunt for several thrusts before pulling out and driving in Holly's pussy.

I alternated ramming each tight, young twat hard and fast for several minutes. I then ordered Holly onto her back and Heidi to straddle her face so I could fuck Holly while watching her lick her sister's pussy. After several minutes I directed the girls to swap positions. They came multiple times and their excitement was fueling my pleasure.

I then ordered them into a full 69 position so they could simultaneously eat each other out. Heidi was on the bottom so I positioned myself behind Holly and slowly inched my swollen cock head into her tiny, inviting ass. She was tight and felt SO good. I pressed several small thrusts in and out before pulling out and dropping my cock into Heidi's mouth to lubricate me more before once again pressing into Holly's hot ass.

Between her sister's tongue lashing and my cock stimulating the outer limits of her anal opening, Holly exploded in a huge, gushing orgasm, flooding Heidi's face. When this happened, I pressed hard and rammed my tool deep into her ass and jackhammered her hard into another gusher. I pulled out with a pop, stuffed my cock deep into Holly's mouth and then ordered them to switch.

With Holly now on bottom, I used her mouth to wet me before easing my cock into the edge of Heidi's ass. Just as before, I worked my way in for several minutes before finally being able to plow balls deep into her puckering ass as hard and fast as I could. Like her sister before her, Heidi eventually exploded in a massive gusher-style orgasm.

I could take no more so I pulled out with a pop and rammed my cock into Holly's mouth just in time to pump blast after blast of cum deep into her velvet throat. She gagged but sucked for all she was worth and grabbed my ass to hold me buried in her until she completely drained my balls.

Who knew having my twin 19-year old nieces come for a visit would lead to all of us cumming, and cumming, and cumming!?!