Handyman Time

Story Info
My wife gives in to my fantasy.
1.7k words
4.27
48.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adeon
Adeon
53 Followers

I had to pull over and finish myself off. I had been driving around local back roads stroking my cock as I imagined what was happening at home. Achingly weak with the sweet agony of picturing my wife and what she was doing at this moment. As my cock pumped out thick jets of jizz, I clumsily found my stash of paper towels that I had brought along with me, anticipating this moment well in advance. They had blown onto the floor of the car and I awkwardly reached down with one hand to grab them, trying unsuccessfully to not make too much of a mess of myself. I ended up getting my shirt bottom stained a little and felt that blush of shame that still comes with jerking off from time to time. I laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation and cleaned myself up, sweating a little from the intensity and the summer heat.

I realized that I should get myself together and I quickly pulled my jeans back up and drove off once more. I couldn't head home yet, I wanted to be certain that my wife had enough time to enjoy herself, we had been talking about today for a few weeks now. While I couldn't wait to get home, I had to resist and wait.

I spent another hour or so, driving around, watching the clock, getting myself amped up all over again until eventually I made my way back home. I pulled slowly up the street and saw that the driveway was empty, he was gone. I started feeling almost nauseous with anticipation as I parked the car and walked up to the front door. I went in to a quiet house and called for my wife.

"Carrie?"

"Yep," was all she said from the kitchen and I went in to see her. She was leaning against the sink, her face flush with color, one hand touching her lips in thought. Her eyes and smile spoke to me without words before she ever opened her mouth. I approached her slowly and took her hand.

"Well?" I said.

"What?"

I could see she had no bra on under her t-shirt. She never did that, ever, and I wondered if she had changed and neglected to put one on, or even better, hadn't worn one for Sal, the handyman. My mind raced with the delicious thought.

I took my other hand and brushed her nipple through the shirt unable to resist myself.

"Easy! They're a little sore." she said, almost guttural in tone.

"Oh really?" I gently pinched her nipple and pulled on it slowly, easily. She moaned, closing her eyes in visible pleasure and pain. She always loved a little rough treatment when it came to her nipples. I relented though and let go, rubbing her breast instead.

"What did you do for the past 2 hours?" she asked.

"I drove around stroking my cock and imagined what you were up to of course."

She laughed and said, "Get on your knees and find out" as she unzipped her pants and slid them down past her knees, kicking them off in one smooth motion.

I complied, running my hands over her hips, to her ass, loving the feel of her skin, as she arched back, thrusting her pussy to my face.

I came up close to her bare pussy, and began to kiss it, then with not a little eagerness, used my tongue to probe and taste her.

She was wet of course and as I bent to my task she started to talk.

"Like how I didn't have a bra on?" she said. "That's how I greeted Sal at the door, I even made sure my nipples were hard before he came in. They're hard to miss and he sure didn't."

"He played it cool but I saw the look on his face when he first saw me. Anyway he came in and I took him upstairs to the window. I figured that would force us into close quarters since it's in an alcove. That worked too. I went in first, and showed him how it wouldn't open all the way. I said, come in and see what I'm talking about and he came. There's no way that two people can fit easily in there but he came close. I turned sideways to let him get to the window and naturally my tits brushed completely against him. It was unavoidable. I started to laugh as he clearly was getting flustered. He was a professional though, he tried focusing on the window and I kept coming up from behind him. I would put my hands on his arms or back, I would get in real tight to him, my tits rubbing into his back but he kept his focus.

Eventually he tried small talk. Asking about my day and what I was planning on doing after this was done. I let him know that you were not gonna be home until dinner and that I was just gonna have to amuse myself until then. Do you have any ideas? I said. He laughed, saying he could think of a few. We kept at it like that, laughing and chatting about nothing but after a bit I stopped for a few minutes to let him finish. Finally he said, "That'll do it!" and turned around. His day was about to get a lot better. You should have seen the look on his face. "Carrie!" he almost yelled. "What? Is something wrong?" I said. He was blushing furiously but it didn't take him long to pull himself together. I had taken my top off and was just standing there, watching him. He came up to me and took me into his arms and kissed me, oh so deeply. It was so fucking hot. We kissed for a minute or two, his hand running through my hair until eventually they came down and started squeezing my tits. Mmmm, so good, hey! keep going down there! You stopped!"

It was true, I had stopped licking her pussy for a moment. I was so turned on trying to picture the scene she was describing. Sal is tall dude, much more muscular than me. My wife has had eyes for him for some time and would let me know it whenever she had the chance. She knew how it turned me on too, the thought of her wanting him. She'd bring him up in bed when we fucked. Hell, I'd bring him up too, encouraging her to talk to him, flirt with him, whatever she wanted would be ok with me I'd say. You can fuck him if you want, you deserve to fuck anyone you'd like I'd tell her. She loved that, we both got off on it but it was just sex-talk for her until recently when our alcove window got jammed. This was the chance I had been waiting for. I told her I would leave the house, let her have some time with him alone. She didn't take me seriously at first and eventually didn't want to talk about it anymore. I let it be for a while but that window did need fixing so she called Sal one day and scheduled something with him. The morning of the appointment as we lay in bed before getting up we had a quickie. I was primed for the day ahead and I think she was too. We didn't talk as we fucked that morning, our minds we're elsewhere.

"So he's squeezing my tits and staring into my eyes" my wife said, "and I said, you did such a good job, I thought you deserved a reward. So I got down to my knees and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and yanked his jeans down. Oh baby, you should have seen his cock. It was hard of course, so fat and long."

"Bigger than me?" I had to ask, of course I did.

"Hell yeah, way bigger. I sucked that cock so good baby. I took his balls, cupping them in my hand. They aren't like yours, all tight, his hung down. I sucked them too. He had his hands on my head, running them through my hair, pulling me into his crotch. I loved it baby, you would've loved watching me. I felt like such a slut. I was stroking that cock, looking up at him. I said to him, please don't tell my husband, oh please. He laughed a little and told me to get his dick back in my mouth. So I did!"

At this point I couldn't take it anymore and stood up, I ripped my pants down and spun her around, bending her over the sink. My cock slid into her wetness and I started thrusting fast. She felt amazing, I knew I wouldn't last long and she knew too so she started talking in a rush, hurrying to get it all out before I exploded.

"After a few minutes he pulled me up, turned me around and bent me over. He stuck his fat cock in me babe, fuck it was so good. Then he gave it to me hard, better than you, better than you babe. He was talking to me while he fucked me, saying how I'll have to let him fuck me regularly now or he'll tell you. He said I'm his now and I said yes, I'll be his slut toy anytime he needs me, just please don't tell you. He laughed and kept drilling me, I came. I squirted all over his cock and that was it for him too. He shot his load in me raw baby. Pumped it all in me. Mmmm, so fucking hot."

And I did too just then, hearing my wife describe it all was simply too intense, too good to imagine, I felt so fulfilled, so thrilled knowing my wife had been fucked by him. I finished cumming and turned my wife around, kissing her deeply, passionately and she returned that kiss with equal passion.

"Can you taste his cock?" she whispered.

"You're gonna get me going again, aren't you?

"Oh yeah! Oh and I noticed that the faucet is dripping. We'll have to get that taken care of soon, real fucking soon."


Adeon
Adeon
53 Followers