All Comments on 'Handyman Time'

by Adeon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Our house needs some things fixed

Wish he would come to our house.

RassclautRassclautabout 4 years ago
Cuckold

Long time between stories, I like them.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
Only for real cuck fans!

From my subjective point of view, it would have been better if you had extended your writing break for many more years.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Dumbass

This guy needs a fix. She needs to fix his ass and leave him for someone who respects and cherishes her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
another typical LW day.....

Every story posted appears to be garbage, if scores and tags have any meaning. Can't wait for the better writers to get together again and post some decent stories. This daily garbage needs it's own category, call it wimps, willing cuckolds, whore wives, whatever. Sewer stories belong in a sewer category where the rats who enjoy this kind of fetish can gather and feast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have come to a realization of sort when it comes to this "fantasy"

If you want to watch your wife fuck other people then you really don't value emotional connectedness. You certainly don't care if your wife respects you or feels that deep emotional bond. You simply cannot have it both ways. Women want to feel desired certainly but they want their husbands to fight for them, to emotionally claim them as THEIRS. You simply cannot provide that level of intimacy while promoting sex with others. Biologically, its never just sex. The woman will produce oxytocin and will attempt to bond with her mate. Its why flirting can result in affairs and end relationships.

On a subconscious level husbands know they are risking their relationship by encouraging. It is breaking that connection and introducing doubt. If the wife readily agrees then the connection is tenuous at best. If she has to be worn down then in the process, the bond is weakened.

Any husband that risks this over a stupid kink means they either aren't truly in deep emotional love or they have an obsession that needs treatment because the marriage will be harmed forever if not destroyed.

Make no mistake, if you have to constantly encourage your wife to screw someone else, you have lost her respect and she WILL doubt your love. Once she has sex and its better... if its even remotely emotional.... you might as well get a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
and yet!!!! Annony is here every day

reading every story on here. They all remind him of his marriage and his dead ex wife. She fucked over a 100 men and he ate her out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Punctuating Dialogue

Things anyone past the age of 10 should know.

<P>

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

<P>

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
Great quick story!

I look forward to more of your wife's exploits! Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
From this story, and so many others, . . .

. . . it’s apparent that writers all think that willing cucks are physically small men, both in stature and dick size, and their wives are all hungering for bigger men, again, both in stature and dick size. The handyman notion compounds that, in that it implies the notion that the wives need bigger men to do the other things around that their husbands just can’t do.

But, I’ve got to wonder: how do these hapless guys ever marry these women? If he’s that small, both ways, their girlfriends are going to know it, and dump them rather than marry them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Handy

I liked your story but it felt rushed you could have expanded it with more details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why

why is every time a cheating whore cheats on her husband ,the man she cheats with is allway hung like a horse .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
SLUT BITCH WHORE & A STUPUD DUMB ASS HUSBAND

This story doesn't belong in loving wives .. should be in the catagory listed above .. no husband with any brains lets his wife fuck around in her own without him there.. and she's a slut whore for doing it... I'm totally fine with wife sharing if both agree.. but hubby stays with her.. do it lovingly together ..doesn't matter if he just watches or participated...but not her doing it behind his back

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

Hope you don't wait as long before your third story. I love stories about spoiled, financially-comfortable wives fucking the hired help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, it was quick and to the point it gives something to fantasize about. So all the haters out there who don't like this way of life go fuck your selves. P.S eat a warm and salty cream pie from your wife and you might change your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a wife of a man who thinks I should sleep around and the one story that says trust is a issue hit the mail on the head cause my life is hard and I don’t feel like I am number one. I wish he wasn’t like this but I love him so I guess this is my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous