Handyman's Perfect Timing Ch. 01

Story Info
Handyman enjoys perfectly timed sex with bride and coworker.
927 words
4.2
16.4k
6
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bride is beautiful and buxom. Regrettably, she has an incredibly low sex drive due to a combination of her ultra conservative upbringing and a few minor medical issues. She does compensate, however, through acts of service and kindness. Tonight was the best of both worlds. After work, I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and to my joy, discovered she was in the mood! But did we have time? She'd planned a cookout and pool party for some of our friends and neighbors. We'd make the time!

We embraced and kissed deeply. My hands explored her curves. I nuzzled and suckled her breasts while tracing my hands teasingly to her pussy. She always gets off when I finger her. Tonight she did twice! That was my signal I could finally enter her. I pumped away for several minutes and slightly after she orgasmed again, I did too. The phone started ringing just as I pulled out. Perfect timing!

She started prepping food while I fired-up the grill and cleaned the poolside area. My bride yelled out to me to say my work associate, Naomi called to say her husband was not feeling well and was going to stay home. I told her to relay I understood but the offer still stood and that she was always welcome to come if she changed her mind.

I had carried my swimsuit outside with me and planned to freshen-up in the outside shower by the pool after my outside chores were complete. With the grill going, deck area cleaned, bar set-up, and music on, I figured it was finally time for my shower. I loved the outdoor shower. It is incredibly spacious (we jokingly brag that 6 people could easily fit), has multiple shower heads, exceptional water pressure, and a limitless supply of hot water thanks to the gas-tankless water heater.

I stripped down, stepped-in, and enjoyed soaking and sudsing. Between the running water and music, it took me a moment to realize someone was calling my name. It sounded like Naomi. Good, I thought, glad she decided to swing by. Thinking she was calling from the fence gate, I yelled out for her to come on in and help herself to anything she liked.

It turns out she was already inside the fenced-in back yard, so I was a bit shocked when she followed the sound of my voice, and opened the door to our massive outdoor shower, just in time to see me soaping my cock. I had actually been enjoying a short fantasy about Naomi so now I was both embarrassed and aroused. Naomi is a short, thick, light skinned black woman with some of the largest breasts of any woman I know. As a mother of several children, she also has exceptionally large nipples that are clearly visible even through her thick bra and layers of clothes at work. So, imagine my joy when I found myself stark naked, soaping my cock directly in front of her clad only in a bikini and swim wrap!

Her eyes flashed as bright as her smile. "Wow, what an unexpected, yet wonderful greeting", she cooed! "Where is your wife", she asked.

Knowing it was far too late to apologize, I smiled and said she was inside and probably taking a shower too. Naomi smiled, hung her wrap on a hook and sashayed toward me still eyeing my thick cock. "Guess we'd better hurry then", she purred!

She dropped to her knees, rinsed the soap off my cock, and inhaled it deep into her sweet mouth. As her suit got wet, I could see her massive nipples grow. I enjoyed her technique and boldness since she was typically quite reserved at work. I pulled her up to kiss her and fondle her breasts through her suit. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive. I then slid one hand to her crotch and slid her suit to one side so I could thrust a finger into her hot, young, cunt.

In short order, I felt her begin to tremble and shake before exploding into multiple waves of powerful orgasm. I moved to bend her over hoping to fuck her standing-up but she told me, "no". She said she didn't mind a little extracurricular playtime, but fucking her pussy was reserved only for her husband. I said I understood and thought our tryst was over. To my surprisd, she slid down on the shower floor, popped her large tits out of her bikini top, and motioned for me to climb on top of her. Needing no further prompting, I straddled her short, thick torso, and eagerly slid my throbbing cock between her enormous tits. I rocked and thrust, titty fucking her, occasionally plunging my cock into her mouth before driving it back between her breasts. I could feel my balls tighten.

I whispered I was getting ready to cum all over her magnificent breasts. She shook her head no, and pointed to her open mouth. That made me happy! I jumped up, pulled her up to her feet and then pushed on her shoulders, driving her to a kneeling position. Standing in front of her, my erect cock was perfectly aligned with her waiting mouth. She lunged forward and engulfed me completely into her mouth and throat. She bobbed hard, deep throating me with much enthusiasm until I flooded copious waves of hot cum into her!

I kissed her and ushered her out of the shower and into our pool just as our next guest arrived. Perfect timing once again!