All Comments on 'Hang Up'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I really liked it as it reminded me of what did as a kid to see pussy and tits. Wish it had been longer, though, and the ending seemed a little abrupt. Other than that, it was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To or too

Why oh why does no-one on this site appear to know the difference between 'to' and 'too'?

It's not as if their respective meanings are so similar as to be easily confused. They are totally different.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Cute And Satisfying

And now that we've broken the ice, Mommy expects you to help out whenever I feel the urge.... ;-)

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
I

Discreet is a motel room not the front porch

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Loved the story...

I think he should have told her that he saw her fucking on the porch and that really excited him. He wanted her more than anyone.

Also he should tell her she does not need to look for any other man because he loved her and she would never need to look elsewhere.

One of the best Mother/Son stories.

How about another chapter.

rufriterrufriterover 6 years agoAuthor
To Redlion

Discreet is any place one might reasonably expect not to be discovered.

Ben was normally in bed by the time Mom arrived home, so a sheltered porch could be considered discreet.

To anonymous (To - too) I am normally fastidious about this myself, so if I missed or added a letter it was inadvertent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To: The nay sayers

When, pray tell, will those of you who insist on paragonphalia realize that all is not recurrent? Every situation is unique as demonstrated by the neighbor's reluctance to notify the EPA about the toxic cum spill on the front porch.

This tale only reinforces the concept of cleaning out the gene pool. A mentally challenged woman. A dullard son. They have been captured by the skimmer/filter and flushed forever into the DNA sewer.

God save the Queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A tree in the right location.

The mom sounded beautiful, The son well hung, I can read that again. My being with a man would be nice, And reading something with two men would be great.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Really good story. Keep em coming

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
IT WAS SHORT AND SWEET..........BUT

Will he be the one and only?, or will mom be a push over?. PLEASE let the readers know?. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

My mom used to tease me by allowing me to watch her from the bathroom with the door cracked while she was in her room with the door wide open. Unfortunately she never invited me into her room though

wrnx1009wrnx1009about 3 years ago

I can't get enough of these incest stories. Just the thought of a hot mom and son doing it makes my cock rock hard. I would love to know how much this occurs and read true stories...so fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous