Hang Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was even better," she breathed. As she relaxed a little I started to withdraw, but she tightened her thighs again. "No, don't take it out yet. I want to feel you inside me a while longer."

Taking my weight on my elbows, I sucked and nibbled her nipples until my cock went soft and slipped out of its own accord.

"Ohhh." there was disappointment in her sigh, and I couldn't think how to respond. She seemed about to say more, then hesitated. After an interminable pause, she took a deep breath and lowered her gaze. "Would it bother you if there had been other men since your father left?"

I shook my head in surprise. "Why should it? If you liked it the first time, why stop just because he wasn't around? Everyone has needs."

Her relief was almost tangible. "Not all that many considering how long it is since he left. I've tried to be discreet, but sometimes the urge has been too strong to ignore."

Hoping she wasn't about to confess her darkest secrets, but at the same time wanting to hear it anyway, I nodded and stared meaningfully at her creampie. "Just like today?"

She seized on my comment almost eagerly. "That's it exactly! I hoped you would understand. Not the second time though. That was because I wanted you to fuck me again, but usually when I really get the urge, I think I'll go mad if I don't get a hard throbbing cock in my wet cunt."

If she was trying to shock me with her graphic description she succeeded, but somehow I didn't think she was. She was simply telling it like it was. I waited for her to continue, but she seemed to have run out of things to say, so I reached out and stroked her slippery pussy.

"Mmm yess ..." she murmured, lifting her hips. "You don't have to climb any more trees to see me naked. You only need to show me this." she added, grasping my stiffening cock and feeding it into her mouth.

12