Hanging by a Thread

Story Info
Bdsm session between young couple.
4.3k words
4.43
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samian
Samian
17 Followers

AN: Everything between the characters is consensual. This is the portrayal of a bdsm session between a couple.

Thwack

The sound of suede hitting bare skin resounds through the brightly lit room, each strike followed by a muffled moan. The thin strips leave behind a light redness as they mold to the curves of her body.

Thwack

The sting of the flogger is offset by a gentle caress as it drags over her skin. There is only the barest pause as the leather leaves her. Just an instant before the tassels strike once more.

Her chest rises and falls as she breathes through her nose, each breath stretches the thin leather bands that cross her upper body. Her pink lips stretched around the brightly colored ball gag, a few drops of saliva dribble down the hard plastic. She shudders at the next strike of the flogger.

The young woman's wrists bound by thick leather cuffs are tied to a chain dangling from the ceiling. A tremble passes through her legs as she stands stretched out on her toes, her legs apart so that she stands full on display. The silk scarf wound around her head ensures that each strike is a surprise.

Behind her stands her lover clad only in a dark pair of jeans, brown flogger firmly in hand as a mischievous light shines in the green of his eyes. His gaze roams over her skin, drawing upwards over the dark stockings that covers her long legs. His eyes hold still on the thin pink strips that stand out against the pale skin of her bottom.

A rosy flush is spread over her creamy skin, droplets of sweat cling to her. Black leather bands cross her skin as they accentuate her perky breasts. The intricate design makes the stunning redhead a pleasure for the eye.

Her nostrils flare and her hair sways in its ponytail as a harsher sting causes her to jerk, she sways forward before she manages to pull herself back into the right position. The next strike is soft, a slight sting as the tassels remain on her skin. Instead of being pulled away they drag upwards. She shivers as the gentle contact sends a pleasurable tingle through her body.

A slight tickle as it sweeps up along her back, the tips of the tassels touch the back of her neck before they begin to dance. A quick rhythmic movement of his wrist causes the suede strips to fly every which as they tickle her skin.

As the dance of the tassels rounds down the back of her shoulder a strange mix of a squeal and a giggle sounds through her gag. She sways on the end of the chain as she tries to avoid the tickling strips of suede. Distorted laughter comes from her as the tassels continue to dance against the sensitive skin on the inside of her arm.

A swift and sharp strike at her rear causes the laughter to end in a sharp gasp. Her nostrils flare as she breathes deeply to calm her racing heart. The suede caresses her cheek before it makes its way downward once more. Her moan is muffled by the gag as the few dozen strips brush over her nipple as they follow the way of gravity down her body.

Bereft of the contact she sways in her bonds, waiting for what comes next. Quit moments pass, only a faint buzzing can be heard and she begins to fidget. She shifts her weight from foot to foot, excitment courses through her. She stills as she hears her lovers bare feet pad the hardwood floor before her.

He stands relaxed, his eyes trace a path over her form. A smirk settles on his lips as he sees her flush, and squirm. Her attempt to close her legs and hide her weeping lips stops at the sharp strike of the flogger.

A few light taps ensure that she stands on her toes with her feet apart. She stands bare before him with not a hope to hide anything. The tassels of the flogger move to follow a path up her body, beginning at her dainty stocking clad feet.

The suede drags over the soft dark nylon that covers her legs up to her thighs. The tassels catch on the remote stuck in her stocking, the cable connecting it to the toy inside her.

The flogger makes its way over the embroidered designs until it finds supple flesh slick with the fluid from her dripping lips. She shivers as it comes closer and closer toward the apex of her legs, her core clenches around the toy vibrating merrily inside. Droplets of sweat snake their way down over her skin. She trembles before him.

Unbidden she rises up to the tips of her toes as the tassels come ever closer to her throbbing core. A disappointed whine comes from her when they suddenly vanish and she has no choice but to fall back down again. A throaty chuckle resounds from her lover, one that would have had her glower under other circumstances. Now it only makes her heart race faster.

He circles her, his voice husky as he dips in to whisper near her ear. "That desperate for the attention?"

After the sensuous torture she endured when he dressed her, an affirmative gurgle is the only answer she can give. Her chin wet with the saliva that dribbles down from the holes of her gag.

The tip of his nose on her skin as it guided the way for his hands to put on her stockings had been maddening enough. The leather harness being fitted while the egg inside her vibrated had nearly drenched her. Yet the low setting that followed during her flogging was simply sadistic, only enough to stoke the fire inside.

He chuckles again as he continues to circle her, he affects confusion in his words. "And where do you need it the most? Is it here?" A sharp sting on her buttocks causes her to jump in place. "No? Hmm maybe here." A quick and sharp strike on the inside of her thigh curls her back as she gives a shriek.

As a predator he steps around her trapped form, each guess coupled with a sharp strike of the tassels. Each one winds her tighter with anticipation for when he finally guesses correctly.

After a light sting at her belly the tassels wind around her hip, a powerful tremble passes through her as she hangs in her bonds. She is barely aware that he stops in front of her, only just hearing his words.

"Perhaps here."

An electric bolt shoots through her and she howls as the flogger strikes at the joint of her legs. She arcs her back as she stretches out in the throes of that electric strike before she slumps once more.

His voice oozes with smugness as he speaks. "Aah, seems like that was the right spot." The tips of his fingers land on the inside of her thigh. "Oh well, at least I had fun guessing."

She growls at his words, but her focus rests entirely on the slow circular motion of his fingers, an ever expanding spiral that has her fidget as much as her position allows. Her twitches stop abruptly as his fingers bump into the small remote stuck in her stocking.

A thoughtful hum resounds before the gentle buzzing inside her turns ferocious. A guttural moan comes from her as she clenches around the toy inside her. Her muscles tremble as she tries to curl up. She pulls down on the chain that forces her to stay standing but can't make it budge any further.

Breathing harshly she doesn't notice as his hand finds the way to the cable connecting the remote and the vibrator inside her. She spasms as he tugs on the cable, clenching to keep it inside her. After a moment he relents and the toy moves back to its position. Her relief is quickly squashed as he repeats the action.

It becomes a game between them, he pulls on the cable and she clenches for all she's worth. Her knees tremble as the movement causes the vibrator to press down on the exact spot inside her that elicits a deep moan with each press. A wet trail of spit runs down her chin as she cries out in wordless effort and ecstasy.

A few more tugs before he stops relenting on the pressure, he pulls harder on the cable that comes from between her swollen lips. She resists to the best of her ability as she shudders from the vibrations. The pleasure she feels the undoing of her efforts.

Finally the vibrator comes free with a pop and she slumps into her bonds with a pitiful whine. She can hear the vibrations stop as he steps away from her, his words drifting back.

"Hmm that was quite tasty." The meaning behind his words cause her cheeks to flush as she hears him step closer.

The ball is pulled from her mouth and left to rest in the hollow of her throat. She works her jaw, testing the ache in her cheeks before closing her mouth. In place of the gag a blunt tip about half the size of the ball is placed against her lips.

"Come on now, it needs to be nice and wet so lick." His last word a punctuated command as he pushes against her lips.

Her mouth opens, tongue snaking out to lick the toy held before her mouth. She tries her best to lick it as she would him, a hopeful thought that she could manage to seduce him flits through her mind. Her tongue goes from the base to the top before swirling around the plastic head.

Before she can open her mouth wider his voice interrupts her. "Too slow. Let me help."

Repositioning the toy he pushes it deeper, her resistance a reflex as he uses the toy to plunder her mouth. She gurgles helplessly during the assault until she slowly forces herself to relax.

Once he feels that she has stopped resisting he begins to pick up the pace. A steady pumping as he uses the toy to fuck her mouth, drool flows down her chin as he pulls it far back before pushing to the back of her throat. Eventually with the toy slick with her spit he slides it free only to replace it with the gag once more

She feels his body against her, his bare chest against her side as he teases her before he slides the tip of the toy in between the wet lips of her core.

"Hmm seems you were already wet enough." An idle comment as he pushes it inside her while she inhales sharply.

She groans as the phallic toy fills her, held in place for her to adjust to the feeling. A slow rhythmic motion as it slides up and down, her walls gripping to the ridges of the toy as the bumps press into the bundle of nerves inside that makes her twitch in place. One of his hands grasps the underside of her thigh. He brings her leg up while the other increases the pace with which the toy plunders her.

The knot inside her becomes tighter and tighter as he settles on a faster rhythm, a long drawn out moan comes from behind the gag. The pumping proves to be too much for her as she begins to shudder and buck. Bursts of screams interspaced by sharply drawn breaths as the orgasm passes through her body. Her thighs tremble as she tries to bring her legs together to stave off the ravishment.

The shuddering in her body slowly subsides as she slumps further and further into her bonds and her lover. Held up only by the cuffs connected to the ceiling and his grasp on her leg on her body. A confused gurgle escapes her as the toy is removed from her, torn between wanting to recover and sadness at the emptiness left in its wake.

She regains her footing when he lowers her leg before his hands deftly undo both the clasp of the gag and the knot of the blindfold. The soft silk slips down to fall on the floor as he removes the ball from between her lips. Gingerly she tests her jaw as she can feel an ache in her cheeks.

Opening her eyes a crack she can't help a giggle at the sight of him on a stool, the young man with a mop of brown hair too short to reach the carabiner attached to the ceiling hook. Adjusted to the light she gives a tired but appreciative glance to his bare upper body. Her eyes follow the line of his lightly toned muscles as he stretches out to reach the ceiling. Her gaze lingers on the trail of hair that vanishes into his jeans.

With a click he begins to lower her arms, she realizes the weakness of her knees as she wobbles and teeters before his arm wraps around her waist. She leans into him as she looks up, a softness in his green eyes before their lips meet in a sweet kiss. The gentle contact a stark contrast to the flogging and vigorous pumping that made her keen into the gag.

She rests her head against his chest and closes her eyes as he guides her along with a steady hand. Lost in her muddled thoughts a frown mars her face as she bumps into something soft, opening her eyes she finds herself before a padded bench. Her lover takes the chain of her cuffs in hand as he steps around the bench. Her brow furrows deeper as he threads the end of the chain through a ring at the bottom of the bench .

Her mouth opens for the question but he interrupts her before she can make a sound. "You got yours, now I take mine." The soft look in his eyes is replaced by a mischievous glint that promises so many things.

With a grin he draws at the chain, pulling her forward inch by inch until she has no choice but to bend. With her breasts pressed into the smooth leather she looks up at him through her lashes. After fastening the chain he takes a moment to admire the sight of her draped over the bench.

She stands bent over at the waist, her pale skin framed by the leather bands of her harness. He makes his way around the bench leisurely, a single finger trailing a path as he walks. Over her bound hands. Down her slender neck. The tip of his finger skips over each of the leather bands that cross her back.

She squirms as her focus lies on the tip of his finger, following the path it takes to travel her body. Her butt wriggles from the movement, drawing his gaze as a moth to the flame. She stills when his hands cup her cheeks, uttering a groan she closes her eyes as he kneads supple flesh.

He takes his time before his hands glide down from her cheeks, caressing her thighs they flow down her legs. Gliding over the nylon of her stockings, a tantalizing touch that makes her bite her lip. One by one he takes her ankles in hand, forcing them apart to the cuffs at each leg of the bench.

The tip of his nose follows the path upward on her left leg. Gliding along the stocking before he places a kiss at the top of it. A soft moan is drawn from her as he peppers her skin with light kisses. She rests her head on the supple leather with a smile as she relaxes. She feels his cheek on the back of her leg, her breath flutters as the tip of his nose tickles her when he grazes it up on the inside of her thigh.

A sudden sharp pain of teeth biting into her skin makes her flinch and cry out. At the sound of his smug chuckle and with a dark foreboding she fights against her bonds. She tries with all her might to move her butt out of the way as he continues to rain down a hail of kisses in between each bite. Her mewl of protest is cut off by a sharp gasp as his hands clap down on her bottom. She moans deeply as the sting of it travels through her to the tip of her clit.

Kneading her cheeks he kneels behind her, he exposes her completely to his eyes. Her lips spread open to reveal the darkened pink inside, her outer lips swollen while her slit drips from anticipation.

She gasps as his tongue flicks out against her. Small flicks against her swollen lips, he moves his head around leaving not an inch free of his touch. He traces the outer wall of her lips with a dotted line that makes her pant harshly. A wanton moan escapes her when he follows the inner wall with a single line.

She marvels at the feeling, inhaling sharply as he sucks one of her lips into his mouth. She keens as his tongue dances against the delicate skin. Her moans become louder as he becomes bolder, his tongue delving deep into her.

She forgets to breathe when he presses his tongue fully against her on the upstroke, a shocked grunt as the barest brush against her peeking clit sends a jolt of electricity through her. A desperate moan follows as the tip of his tongue follows her slit. With each repetition, her moans lower in pitch as she arches her back to press into him.

She bucks on the bench when he traces her inner lips with soft strokes, biting her lip as he lightly blows on her erect and swollen clit. All the while he continues kneading her cheeks with his hands. A confused sound escapes her as he places the flat of his tongue at the top of her hill, he drags it across her weeping core making her cry out.

She wails as she shudders and shakes on the bench, he pushes against her a bit harder with each new lap he makes. A distant part of her marvels at the sensations of each groove and every bump on his tongue as he licks up her juices.

Her fingers scramble on the wood of the bench trying to find purchase when he circles her clit with the tip of his tongue. Letting loose a keening wail when it slips around her clit for a full spiral. Each new spiral against her straining button raises the pitch of her wail as the pressure inside her grows.

Abruptly the wail and her breath die out as his lips come up on either side of her straining nub. Her eyes and mouth open wide as he sucks her clit inside his mouth. Her disbelief ends when he begins to hum, she cries out at the vibrations of his lips around her clit.

Her cry raises in pitch and volume as the pressure inside her mounts higher to the tipping point.

Just before she can lose herself in the waves of her orgasm the humming stops. His lips vanish from her clit and for that moment she is struck dumb.

When clarity strikes she bucks and heaves on the bench, pleading and cursing with the same breath as the feeling inside her slowly wanes. An anxious tension left just beneath her skin as he laughs at her struggles on the bench.

He pats her cheeks, his voice soft as he speaks. "Just a little more and you're ready."

His words do little to reassure her, she sobs at his cruelty. Drawing deep and heavy breaths at the ache in her core. She frowns when she feels his tongue once more, puzzled at its place. Her eyes widen in understanding when it begins to move. His tongue follows the line between her slit and her ass, her cheeks pulled apart so that he can circle the dark pink skin of her hole.

She utters stuttered gasps as his tongue circles a cluster of nerves that always leave her lightheaded at the strength of her climax. Every third motion he pushes his tongue directly onto her, each time he gains more way as her resistance lessens. She presses her forehead against the leather as moans while he prepares her back door.

She is left panting when he steps back, turning her head to try and see to see what the next step will be. Yet she can't catch more than a glimpse of his side. When he stands behind her once more she startles with a shriek as a cold liquid drips down between her cheeks. His fingers massage the lube into her and she moans when one finally slips into her.

His finger moves in and out of her until she can feel his knuckles againt her cheeks. She closes her eyes when it retreats. Preparing herself as a blunt object is pressed against her, a low vibration makes her groan as she bites her lip.

Nostrils flaring she forces her body to relax once more after the initial scare. He waits patiently, using the toy to massage the lube into her sphincter, the tip dips in briefly before it retreats to resume the massage.

Slowly he works the vibrating toy into her backdoor, pressing deeper with each pass as he works to stretch her. All the while he stokes the fire inside her, the tension mounting with each passing second. Her breath shutters as the toy pushes past the barrier, it slips inside and she lets out a deep guttural moan when he turns up the vibrations.

He pats her backside with murmured encouragement, a soft "Good girl." makes her blush even as she feels the warmth radiate inside her. Not long ago she had felt trepidation at the mere thought of a toy lodged inside her backdoor, now she could feel the wetness dripping down her legs at the reality.

An audible thud sounds as he finally unbuckles his belt, dropping his faded jeans along with his shorts to the floor. His gaze settled on her squirming body on the bench, transfixed by the back and forth motion of her butt. She grunts with frustration as her impatience for him to move ahead mounts, the knot inside her tightening further with each moment.

Samian
Samian
17 Followers
12