Hanging by a Thread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stills with a subdued moan as the tip of his erection presses in between her dripping lips. She shakes as he teases her opening by moving his head up and down between her lips. Impatient she growls as she tilts her hips every possible way to try and force his entry. A desperate shout escapes her as he stays on his path.

"BEN!"

Yet even the anger in her voice does nothing to hurry him. He nestles the head of his cock in just the right place as one hand slides over her hip to follow the curve of her spine. Once it reaches the nape of her neck he curls it around her ponytail. Pulling on her hair, he moves forward slowly. He sinks into her, the passage made easy by het wetness pouring forth.

Her drawn-out moan is answered by a strained groan as he bottoms out. He stays still for a few moments, adjusting to the wet warmth that urges him to pump with wild abandon.

He pulls back beginning with deep and steady strokes, a slow pace that stokes the fire inside her. Her hands clench hard enough for her nails to leave crescents behind on her palms. With her mouth open and her eyes closed, she cries out with each stroke. The pull on her hair only adding fuel to the fire.

The buzzing inside her presses through the thin wall separating his cock from the toy, egging the both of them on. With one hand in her hair and the other on her hip he increases his pace, his motions quicker as he fucks her closer to the tipping point. A deep moan spills from her open lips as she loses herself to the pleasure. A shuttering scream the herald for the explosion of her orgasm.

Her walls clench around him with each new wave of pleasure, his continued thrusting only serving to make her cries reach a higher pitch as she shakes and shudders. Close to his own release he grasps her hips with both hands, pumping for all he's worth before he buries himself to the base and cries out. His legs tremble as she screams with the new wave his spilled seed brings.

He falls onto her, his chest resting on her back as they both pant. Their sweat mingling as he pulls out with a forlorn groan. He rests on top of her as the occasional twitch sparks through her body.

Presence and time are lost to her as she lies utterly spent on the bench, vaguely aware that her lover pushes himself up and her arms and legs are free. She lies limp as a ragdoll from the force of her climax as he hoists her to her feet, the strength of his arms the only thing holding her upright for a moment.

A sudden sense of vertigo hits her as he lifts her into his arms. He wavers for a moment before he carries her away. Her head rests against his chest as she fights to keep open her eyes. Softly she is lowered into satin sheets, a moment of coldness before his chest settles against her back again. Warmth and comfort are the last she knows as with a tired mutter she drifts away.

A chuckle and three words before the darkness consumes her.

"Love you too."

12