Hanging Prisoner

Story Info
Sentenced to a Rubber Sleepsack.
1.8k words
4.64
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been too curious as usual and look where it had gotten me, locked in a makeshift cell, encased under a layer of inescapable rubber, hanging from the ceiling like a piece of meat in my neighbor's apartment simply waiting to be found.

How had I gotten here? It all started about two weeks ago when the apartment across the hall was finally rented. His name was Ron and he was a personal trainer, a hot one at that, small but very muscular and always wore nice tight shorts and athletic shirts. I met him as he was moving his belongings up the stairs onto the third floor. We stopped and chatted for a bit as I introduced myself and helped him move a few of his things in. He told me about his move from Chicago to LA and the new gym he was starting at down the street.

In the next week, quite a few packages were delivered and I didn't see much of Ron to my dismay but I didn't have too much problem with a quiet neighbor. However late at night and for the rest of the week, I would hear saws, drills, and hammer noises that would keep me awake to the point where I was about to complain. We were not allowed to remodel in any way or change anything in the apartment as defined by our lease so I was confused as to what he was doing in there. But more than wanting to report him I was curious.

Jon kept mostly to himself and in the following week the construction noises had since stopped but I would often hear muffled groans and the sound of rubbing almost like a heavy plastic bag being ruffled late at night while in my living room. Not to mention a peculiar smell wafting through the vents, giving off the odor of oil or in a strange kinky way lube.

I was never one to stay out of people's business and my curiosity finally got the better of me. One day when Ron left at 9 am for work I slipped out of my room and using a YouTube video I had watched the night earlier popped the lock on his door and slipped into his apartment. I knew I had until 2 pm when he would return from teaching his lessons at the gym as Jon was an animal of habit, so I knew I had plenty of time.

The apartment was actually rather nice, furnished in a bachelor-type fashion but with a sense of luxury. Despite that I failed to notice anything out of the ordinary, everything seemed clean and rather well kept and nothing looked altered. The layout of his was the same as mine as I made my way through the dining room and past the bathroom down the hallway to his bedroom which backed my living room and hence where I had been hearing all of the noises coming from every night.

I entered the room. It was neat and bed made, he had black curtains covering the windows that blocked out almost all light except for a soft glow from the lamp in the corner. The bed looked strange, almost like it had never even been slept in but once again the room was spotless which only pushed my curiosity further.

I was about to leave when I saw a door in the corner, I didn't have a door like that in my room but I remembered the maintenance man telling me one apartment on each floor had a small closet as there used to be a water heater specifically for each floor that was housed in the first apartment pas the elevator until they remodeled a few years ago and took them out simply making them into a storage closet.

I had a feeling and making my way over to the door, grabbed the lock and swung it open. To my surprise, as it swung open I was met with a prison cell. Placed firmly in front of me behind the door were metal bars running from the top of the doorframe to the floor on a special hinge bolted to the frame making a cell door placed perfectly right behind the outer door so both could be closed at the same time.

Looking past the bars my eyes saw it, a rubber prison. A metal frame bolted to the ceiling had two chains hanging down on either side suspending a gleaming black rubber sleepsack.

That was the pungent odor I had been smelling every night as the rubber scent assaulted my nostrils only amplified by the door being opened and now standing before it. The suit glistened in the bright white light. Two fluorescent lights installed in the ceiling reflecting off the white walls which had been painted made the suit stand out as a solitary object in the small cell. The zipper was fully opened and the folds of the suit pulled open beckoning for someone to fill it, for it to be used, for someone to be a prisoner locked in the cell.

I was a secret rubber and bondage freak so seeing this made my cock in my pants rise, I swung the cell door open and stepped inside the small room, besides the suit there was a shelf built into the wall, and placed upon it was lube, rubber shine for the suit, a ball-gag, a rubber hood with only a hole for the mouth, and a large rubber plug that looked like it would fill anyone up as it was almost 8 inches long from the looks of it.

I knew I still had plenty of time before Ron would return home and I wanted to explore the suit further. It was heavy, very heavy with a metal zipper running the length of the front of the sleepsack. It had a solid base at the bottom for the wearer to be provided a bit of support as they hung from the ceiling structure. At the neck of the suit was a small screen that after toying with I deduced was a time lock, once a time was clicked in and the suit was zipped up the suit would then lock the zipper in place until time expired and then the zipper which was on the outside and inside like a sleeping bag could then be released and the prisoner hence would be freed.

Walking around it I let my hand slide across the rubber, it was damp as it had been cleaned and recently used, that's what the noises I must have heard were from. Ron never slept in his bed. He slept in this every night, a rubber prisoner locked in a cell so close to me every night and I never knew, god I wished that was me.

Why couldn't it be?

I had plenty of time for me to get geared up and spend an hour in the suit and then clean up and slip out of the apartment and Ron would never know. I was here anyway. With that, I slipped out of my clothes letting them fall to the floor, and closed the outer closet door followed by the cell door latching it in place. I placed my clothes on the shelf grabbed the lube and the plug, applying a generous amount and after some coaxing it slipped inside making me gasp as it stretched my ass.

I grabbed the ball gag and rubber hood and walked over to the sleepsack, making sure to punch in six for sixty minutes of being locked inside the rubber before release. I then slipped the hood over my head blocking out my vision and then tightening the ball-gag in my mouth causing me to start drooling almost immediately. Reaching out I found the sleepsack, stepping in I slowly zipped it up as the rubber sleeve slowly cinched around me.

As the zipper reached the neck I gave it one last jerk as it clicked into place and I heard the timer start, the sleepsack was tight, despite me and Ron being almost the same size it pressed every inch of my body, especially the groin as it pushed my erect cock down between my legs.

Causing some pain but only making me more horny in the process.

After much effort, I slid my hands downward to my sides, finding two mitts built into the inside of the suit pushing my hands into each caused them to be pressed against my body and become pretty much useless until the zipper would snap free and the pressure would lighten up allowing me to work them out of the mitts.

I inhaled letting the smell of the rubber overtake me as the plug in my ass pushed deeper with every wriggle and move I made. I was right on the edge but without the ability to stroke my hard cock I was just being teased, it was pure heaven. I wriggled and kicked as I felt the sleepsack swing and sway from the roof of the cell as the metal chains groaned under the stress, I was having the time of my life being in more secure bondage than I had ever been. I wish I had this in my apartment, I wish I could be locked in here every night, or better yet I wish Ron would keep me locked in his cell as his rubber prisoner.

With that thought in my head, I heard the lock chirp indicating my one hour was up. I waited for the zipper to unlock but nothing happened.

Shit!

It hit me, six had meant hours, not sixty minutes in my sexual drive and haste I had condemned myself.

I was stuck, a true prisoner now trapped in this cell, behind that door I was a rubber prisoner hanging forced to serve out a sentence I had put myself into. I had nowhere to go and no one to release me, I stayed there for the rest of the day serving out my sentence.

By the time my six hours were close to being up, I was thirsty, I had to pee and the inside of the suit was filled with sweat causing the small room to be filled with the aroma of sex.

I then heard the door swing open followed by the squeaking of the metal joints of the cell door. A hand cupped my hard cock pressing outwards on the rubber sleepsack.

"Looks like I finally have my own prisoner and a willing one at that, we will be having a lot of fun from now on".

Perhaps my dreams were coming true, looks like I was going to be spending a lot more time in this cell so I better get used to it I was going to be serving out my sentence as a hanging rubber prisoner.