Uni Roommate and My Girlfriend

Story Info
My uni roommate and my girlfriend hooking up with me there.
3.2k words
4.48
15.2k
47

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Married man here but I'd like to tell a story from many years ago, before I knew the word cuck existed. Back when me and my now wife Kelly were university sweet hearts.

I, like many of you, spent my teens years watching a lot of porn. One of those things I look back on and realise how unhealthy it probably was. So you can imagine how I felt with Kelly. She was tall, cute, busty, I lost count of how many times we were fucking per week.

She didn't stand out to most guys, she was quite shy and meek and I hate to say it, very insecure about her looks. I had no idea why, she was always perfect to me. But Kelly was invisible to most Guys.

Even my roommate Ken, when I told him I'm dating her he looked shocked.

"Oh, her?" He said with a grimace.

Ken was always like that, one of the other things I look back on with dread. Sure we got along but it's only now I see him for the misogynist he was. He had his own girlfriend, but I still caught him at parties flirting with other girls, pulling disgusted faces if a girl wasn't his type, making fat jokes at any women who didn't fit his ideal body type.

He was for sure a pig, and Kelly knew it too. An example of this was his thoughts on Kelly's image. As stated, she was shy, so while some women felt great and body positive, Kelly wouldn't wear clothes that showed off her body. The night we met for example she attended the house party in some loose jeans and a baggy hoodie. When Ken saw us together he would always refer to her as plain, a prude, something to that effect.

It bugged me and it bugged Kelly. But karma worked it's magic. I don't know if it was my and Kelly's relationship but her confidence was growing. When I told her she was beautiful she believed me, when we fucked she didn't hide her body, and soon summer was here and Kelly wasn't as afraid of hiding her body. Don't get me wrong she was not showing it all off, but she would show her arms and legs and dare I say it, a whisper of cleavage without spiralling into a insecure episode.

As stated above, I was still in my horny teen phase, so to me I had hit the jackpot. I loved her when she was her shy sweet self but seeing her develop that sexual confidence was really getting me going. I didn't just have a cute gf now, I was dating a certified babe!

I remember being at a bar and seeing another guy ask her out, of course she declined, but it gave me this strange thrill. I told myself it was the feeling of having a girl others also find desirable. Whatever it was it made me Fuck Kelly harder than I ever had that night.

While my sex life was peaking, Ken was not doing as good. It appeared his girl caught wind of his sleaziness and dumped him. Poor Ken was now miserable and spent time between classes knocking back beers watching porn and generally being a bit of a drag.

Lucky for him I was such a good friend. I couldn't leave the poor guy to wallow while I was off with my dream girl, I tried to get him out and set him up with a few girls but like most sexist pigs, he was a lot less desirable than he accounted for. After a month of moaning about his drunk ass having blue balls I couldn't bear it, so I told Kelly we will cancel a date night and try to bring Ken out of his funk.

It was a simple plan. We'd have a night in. A few beers. No clubs no women to reject him, just some friends to let him know he is not alone.

Friday night was here, the three of us enjoyed the hot summer night. Knocking back beers, playing games. The beer kept flowing and soon we were confiding personal secrets which then turned into that classic game, truth or dare.

I won't go over it all, but it was an educational hour of playing to say the least. I learned Ken has been sexually active a lot longer than me by far, I learned my shy sweet gf was now open to talking about masturbation. I even confessed myself to jerking off a high amount. Then the dares, they started off small with 'dare you to drink this or that' etc.

Ken, despite being drunk, never lost his sexist nature.

"Kelly, I dare ya to grab me a beer!"

She responded with an eye roll as she went to the kitchen. Rules are rules. But what surprised me is seeing Ken's red drunken face as she walked. I saw his hungry eyes linger on Kelly's round little ass packed tight into some daisy dukes.

You got to understand. Until this night Ken was always talking to Kelly as if she was the least sexual being on the planet. But when I saw the gaze I was taken back. All I could do was follow Ken's eyes. They glanced at Kellys long smooth legs when she rested them on my lap. On her chest that bulged out her white tank top when she leant forward. She didn't notice, while she was more confident she was still bad at seeing herself as a desirable woman. Hell, even when hit on she always assumed it to be a joke or prank.

I was filled with many feelings. That thrill or seeing her desired, that anger at Ken who was always rude to Kelly, now looking at her like a piece of meat. The hot feeling that now I'm looking at Kelly thinking what Ken's thinking, and being drunk wasn't helping.

My head was spinning. It was late and we had not eaten, so I took the opportunity to get some fresh air and order a pizza. Leaving Kelly and Ken to play.

It helped me calm down, but I could hear them laughing in the room alone.

"Dude! Your turn!" Ken blurted out to me as I went back in.

"Oh ummm dare!" I mumbled taking a seat beside Kelly on one sofa leaving Ken sprawled out alone on the other.

"Dare you to tell me Kelly's bra size!"

This caused reasonable response form Kelly. Called him a pig, but ultimately they laughed it off. I was taken back, but kind of happy as the kelly I met would have been horrified. She had come a long way and even that night had learned to be more open and confident. Sure it was a pervy comment but... we are all friends right? We were just goofing around!

"36E" I replied sheepishly sipping my beer. Feeling my heart race as I said the words. We all laughed as we took glances at Kelly's chest. The looked so good, squashed into a bra under a tank top so tight that if you looked closely, the bra pattern was visible. She covered them and laughed as she blushed.

"This is so Embarrassing!"

I recall thinking I've never seen her so red. But this was only where the night started.

"Dare." Kelly said to me. As I was about to mention something so boring I can't remember, Ken pulled me over to his sofa. Whispering to me.

"*Dare her to answer the door to the pizza guy topless!*"

I laughed, great joke Ken I thought. But as I tried to shake off this gross attempt hidden in humour he persisted.

"Do it mate"

"No!"

"It'll be funny!"

"Your mental!"

This back and forth was happening while Kelly was none the wiser to what the dare was.

"Forget it Kelly, he's right you won't do it!" Ken arrogantly muttered as I stayed sat a next to him. She was sat alone facing us on the parallel sofa. I felt so pushed to the edge as Ken was manspreading with a cocky grin.

A little back and forth teasing of her lead to the comment that made me react.

"Nah you're right, Kelly isn't THAT type of girl, you know the girls I go for, hot, fun party types!" Ken arrogantly muttered patting me on the back.

"She's more *your* type!"

This seemed to have gotten to us a little. Kelly took it in her stride while I honestly felt a little bitter. Me and my love shared a look. One that said

*we'll show him*

It wasn't long until we heard that doorbell, which I'm sure made all of our hearts collectively stop. Kelly's face was red as she took a breath and turned her back to us. Sliding off the tank top and unclipping her bra. One arm trying to cover that large heavy chest, the other throwing her clothes onto my lap as me and Ken stared up at her.

"I'm covering with my hands though!" She pleaded as she went towards the door. Her hands trying their best to cover the wide surface of her bosom.

Ken's eyes locked onto her, his hand on his shorts.

"Damn didn't think she had it in her!"

We could see her from our seat. I felt a cold sweat, as I watched the love of my life exposes herself then realise she can't cover her breasts and hold a pizza box. Awkward laughing and giggling echoed throughout the hallway as we watched.

She came back in holding the boxes over her chest. I was in such a shock I found myself sitting there fiddling with the bra in my sweaty hands as Ken leapt onto his feet to take the boxes. Starting intently at Kelly's exposed chest. His eyes didn't look away as he dumped the boxes onto the table.

It went quiet, I was alone on the sofa. Kelly, topless, sat on the arm of the other sofa as Ken stood before her gawking at her chest. Hand on his shorts again.

"Dude! They are fuckung huge!" He declared. Turning to me as if Kelly wasn't there.

His hand reached out to her cheek, caressing it.

"Mind if I have a feel?" He asked like he was asking to borrow a cup of sugar. I didn't, i couldn't respond, I looked at Kelly. She was just as shocked. Then she bit her lip slightly and shrugged.

I guess that was confirmation.....so with a nervous stutter I responded.

"Ye-yeah s-sure!..."

*it's only a touch...we are all friends right!?*

He walked forward as Kelly sat back. I watched from my seat as Ken's fingers sunk into the flesh of her soft pale chest, Kelly leaning back, barely supported by her trembling arms. As Ken was above her, both on the other sofa, Ken looking like a animal about to feast.

My cock was stirring now, unsure what to do was I watched Kelly lay on her back, her legs spreading making room for him, wearing only her daisy dukes as Ken massaged her heavy tits, then pinched her pink nipples.

No one spoke. All we could hear was soft whimpers escaping Kelly's lips. Heavy panting from me and Ken, who then suddenly shot me a look, his face drew closer to Kelly's chest. With one hand around her tit he licked his lips before his tongue slithered out to her throbbing hard nipple. Flicking it causing a moan to emit from Kelly.

Emotions flooded back, my cock throbbing in my pants as my hand reached for it. Watching Kelly wriggle beneath Ken's body. Her legs wide, her arms resting on his shoulders.

His lips covered her nipple, sucking it like he was starving. One of his hands slid down to her shorts. I needed to claim her back. She was MINE.

I dropped my shorts, with my throbbing cock I went right for Kelly's face. It was red, her eyes wide. I could see the same confusion I felt. We locked eyes as her lips eagerly took in my cock.

Ken was still sucking Kelly's tit, pinching the nipple of the other breast, his other hand now under her shorts and panties. Wriggling as he was clearly working her tight little pussy, making her body squirm.

It was more intense than anything I had ever experienced, and I knew I could blow any moment. So I shut my eyes tight.

Feeling her mouth, hearing Ken's grunts. The slurping as he sucked her tits. Feeling Kelly moan on my cock, I couldn't look as I would end up blowing. But the noises. I heard the sound of something wet, slippery, just as Kelly's moans intensified. I couldn't resist.

Peeking at the corner of my eyes, Ken's saliva was still wet on Kelly's tits, pulling her shorts and panties off with one hand. Her bare pussy inches from him as his hairy veiny cock that was now released from his shorts. It was easy to see how eager he was to fuck, and how nothing was going to stop him.

*SMACK!*

He slammed his thick cock down onto her quivering little pussy. Causing Kelly to let out a groan so deep and carnal I barely recognised it.

My balls tightened. My hand on the back of the sofa to stabilise myself. A thick bolt of cum erupted from my cock into Kelly's mouth. I let out a loud groan as Kelly eagerly drank me down.

My knees were weak as I stepped back, falling into the opposite sofa, my cock now flaccid as it leaked out another dribble of cum. I looked up, seeing Ken on Kelly, both looking at me.

Heavy panting filled the room as Ken gently brushed his shaft up and down Kelly's wet pussy.

"You don't mind if I keep going do ya mate?"

He said throwing Kelly's shorts and panties at me. He was asking, but his body was so ready to go...and Kelly looked at me, her eyes wide, her cheeks flushed. Panting as I saw her heavy tits moving with her breath. She didn't protest.

As I stared, those seconds felt like an eternity. My hands around her shorts and panties. I could feel how wet they were. She was soaked. She really wanted this. Did I? It felt wrong, hurtful and humiliating but so exciting.

"Yeah sure!" I muttered my nervous voice cracked. Trying to smile as I watch Ken and Kelly lock eyes, his thick meaty cock sinking into my girlfriends pussy. A moan of pure ecstasy coming from her. Watching her legs stretch and her toes curl.

His hips thrusted eagerly, the whimpers and panting faded as the sounds of warm hot flesh clapping over took it. Watching this with post nut clarity made my stomach sink, the excitement was fading. But they were not going to stop. I didn't want to leave them, I wanted to have some belief that I was involved. They won't be long I hoped.

Ken's sweaty body on top of her, going faster and faster. His face returning to her chest. Going from biting her nipples to sucking her neck. Her hands clasped around his head. I couldn't help observe every detail, how his hands grabbed the seat cushion of the sofa, his fingers still wet with Kelly's grool. How Kelly's face looked orgasming from this angle. How he left hand prints all over her ass and legs.

It was during her second orgasm, causing Kelly to clasp her hands around her mouth to stop herself from screaming, that made me realise I was no longer staring in dread, but in excitement again. My hand was instinctively on my cock again. Stroking it as Ken climbed off. It seems they finally remembered me, as Ken pulled Kelly up.

I could see she was in a daze, her legs weak as Ken wrapped his arms around her. His hands finding her tits again burying his face in her neck. They were both dripping in sweat, Ken looked at me as Kelly's eyes were almost rolling back and her hand fell to his still throbbing cock. As if begging for more.

"Looks like someone is ready for round two!" Said Ken.

He bent Kelly over before me, her hands on my knees. Ken set himself up behind her.

"Bro, I cannot thank you enough for this, you two are such good friends!" Ken grunted working his cock into Kelly's pussy.

I locked eyes with her, her mouth gasping her eyes full of lust. She could not really speak but I could see her mouth the words

"I love you!"

Just as Ken entered. Causing her head to tilt down and bury her face in my thighs. Was it shame? intense pleasure? or both? Who knows but Ken was fucking her so hard she was digging her nails into my thighs.

I was jerking again watching Ken slam Kelly. Powerful strong thrusts followed

By the occasional loud spank. Every time he brought his heavy hand down onto her porcelain cheeks Kelly grunted with animalistic lust. She started to look up at me again, struggling to grip and jerk my cock for me. Trying to find a rhythm as Ken released a month of sexual tension onto her.

Ken picked up speed again. Causing Kelly to release my cock as she stabilised herself on my lap. Face to face she kissed me as Ken's hands gripped hard onto her hips. She buckled, not being able to hold her legs up anymore. I jerked myself as I watched them aggressively fuck.

He reached forward pulling her hair, which pulled her face away from mine. I laid back as Ken pulled her closer. Now standing, Ken reached under Kelly's thigh, lifting it up as she stood on one foot with Ken's support. I jerked faster, my cock only semi hard as it tried to recover, yet I was horny enough to need to cum again. Now eye level with Ken's cock thrusting in and out Kelly's pussy.

Ken's cock was fucking Kelly's pussy harder than ever, his balls bouncing as her pussy was red, wet and glistening. Her tits bounced, Ken kissed Kelly's neck as she turned to him. Her moans getting louder and louder only stopping when Ken shoved his tongue in her mouth.

Kissing her

Fucking her

Groping her breasts

Suddenly he stopped, both groaning into their mouths. One, two, then three hard thrusts as he came. My face leaning forward as I picked up the pace of my stroking, inches from Kelly's thighs as I watched so closely I could feel the heat from their genitalia. Ken pulled out as he fell back into the sofa. Kelly slumped to the floor a sweaty mess.

I watched her gasping, bite makes one her neck, hand prints over her body. But what made me blow was seeing Ken's thick creamy load leak out her red, beaten pussy and onto the carpet.

A second, weaker load released from my cock as I grabbed Kelly's panties to wipe up my shame.