Hank and Robby

Story Info
Driving.
5.6k words
4.25
32.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

Hank and Robby

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Hank was packed extra this trip. He was heading to Seattle then San Diego then Houston then back home here in Connecticut. Of all the people I knew who drove those big rigs, including women, he seemed to like driving the most. He drives a flat-bed and hauls specialized loads, not lumber or steel or normal loads. Very expensive older cars or large electronic equipment, special gear. All his loads come ready packed for protection. We're used to the separation. I have my interests and he has his, besides his truck is very well equipped. He can stream movies and tv shows and music and everything else you can do. It's air conditioned and it has a very good sleeping berth up in back.

My name is Alison. We have one son, Robby, he's 18 and is going to graduate this spring. Hank spends a lot of time with Robby, football and basketball, other sports. They watch races and know all about all the drivers. It's nice to watch them together they're so like best friends. Hank always packs early, except for his personal stuff. He's not leaving until the day after tomorrow.

While we were having coffee after lunch I said, "Hank, would you mind much if I got Robby to come over to our bedroom in the evenings, not all evenings, before we go to sleep? He seems a little lost when you're on the road and I thought it might be good for him. Since you're not leaving until day after tomorrow we have a couple of evenings he can come over while you're here so he'll know its ok. He's so busy maybe it'll give us a chance to talk more. He won't be here forever you know."

"Sure," he said. "You know, I had about the same suggestion a few months ago but didn't say anything. I thought it might be good for him so maybe it'll work out both ways."

"Why would it be good for him?" I said.

"Same old reason," he said.

We have a queen size bed but Hank has a few extra pounds from driving and eating. He wasn't fat or anything but a little rounder. Fortunately Robby has slim hips and a muscle toned body. He works out and is a quiet person and always seems to me to be lost out there somewhere. He's probably just heady. Hank taught him to drive one of those rigs with ease. He excels in almost everything.

A little later Robby caught up to me around the house and said, "Mom, did dad say anything about tonight? I'm not quite sure what he meant."

"Oh, It's my idea and he said it was fine with him," I said. "I thought you might like to come over now and then. Keep me company, particularly when Hank is gone. I don't see enough of you these days. If you're not busy come over until we go to sleep. I'll be in the middle. Just climb in my side. I'll have a pillow for you."

"Well, ok," he said.

Hank was certainly upbeat when we were talking about this so it seemed ok so far. Still, I wanted to get a personal inkling into the mix when we were in bed, as if all three of us being in the same bed wasn't personal enough. The inkling might give Hank some thoughts while he was driving and had a blank head. He's told me about blank head driving. It's like driving to and from work each day. You never remember driving the car or the landscape.

I started out with pjs on but switched back to my standard sleeveless gown and pants. I mostly didn't wear pants with Hank but thought I should with Robby. No bra. He's just going to have to get used to my tits being my tits. Hank noticed I had pants on and gave me a tickle but didn't say anything. On the one hand I hoped he didn't show me off to Robby like men do but on the other hand I hoped he did. I got in bed with my back to Hank so Robby had a nice view of the front of me. I was on my right side with my gown up around my waist so I had some stomach showing and a great view of my pants. I kept my legs down with my lower knee out a little so everything wasn't hidden down in.

We had the lights out with just the one on the headboard for reading on and it shown bright right down our bodies and right through my gown. Hank had on his briefs. He never wore a top to bed. He was sitting up cross-legged, reading. The bedroom door was about half open and Robby finally stuck his head in and took a look then he came in and climbed in bed, smiling. He got on his left side facing me. He was close enough we could easily kiss so I leaned over and kissed him right on the lips and started a conversation. We could all three talk like a bunch of hens and almost always did. While we were talking I got my toes with Robby's and twiddled now and then.

I reached in and rubbed a spot on my breast occasionally and the inside of my thigh too and ignored me doing it. I had to lift up my leg to rub the place on the inside of my thigh but it all appeared quite normal to Hank but probably not to Robby. My pants were tight enough for a small camel-toe for Robby. He had on full long pjs and a long sleeve button up pj top so I couldn't see much of his reaction, and Hank couldn't either. I turned over on my back a couple of times talking with Hank so my tits would bounce around. I lifted my left knee when I did, for Robby. I don't think Hank noticed much.

Eventually Robby said he was going to bed so I reached a hand over on his hip with my fingers over on his buns and gave him a goodnight peck on the lips and he went to bed.

"I think it went great," I said. "He seemed relaxed and animated. Talking was absolutely wonderful, just what I'd hoped. Do you think I should put more clothes on? He didn't seem to be shying away with just my gown and pants on. I could leave my pants off like with you but he'll be able to see right between my legs."

"You could leave your pants off and wear a longer gown," he said. "Then you could pull the gown up so it's just barely covering you. He'll like it, or stuff the gown down between your legs, he'll probably like that too."

"With just the gown on I think he might see my pubes shadow," I said. "It might be too much for him."

"He's growing up," he said. "He'll get used to pubes shadows. All us guys like that." Hank turned out the reading light and slid down on his pillow. He said, "Now, about those pants. I'm not sure I remember how to get those off." I helped him.

Neither Robby nor I mentioned being in bed and Hank didn't say anything. I thought this was all good. When night came and we were in bed again Robby came over, just like before, and climbed in. He was dressed the same and I was too. I leaned over and kissed him. I was making kissing coming and going a habit.

I said, "I don't normally wear pants to bed. I could put on a longer gown and take them off but I thought you might enjoy looking at my pants and bare skin more. Your dad takes them off later but don't remember me saying that." Robby smiled and giggled a little and said, 'ok'. He glanced at his dad too then smiled while looking at him. Hank may have winked or something. Our conversations got going talking about our next vacation. We usually went in October so it was cooler. We didn't drive but usually took a cruise.

I was a little animated like I was the night before rubbing here and there. I pulled my pants up on each side while we talking creating a nicer camel-toe and curled my head up to Hank so Robby could take a good look. Every now and then I would reach my lower hand out and hold his hand and slowly work it over to touch me somewhere. When I turned over on my back to talk to Hank I would lift our hands up above my elbow so everything was above board. I'm not sure Hank even took note.

Hank slid down on his pillow and said to Robby, "Don't leave yet. You'll like this. When you get uncomfortable that's when you might like to go to bed."

I turned over towards Hank and got my arms around his neck. He pulled my gown up around my neck and got both hands on my pants and started pushing then down. The headboard reading light was on. I could feel my pants sliding down my buns. I had my legs together but not tight so my pants wouldn't hang up in my crotch. He finally took my pants right off. Robby was still there. I could see Hank smile and look at him now and then. Hank got a hand around my leg just above my upper knee and pulled it over his hip. Robby couldn't see up under from where his head was but he jauntily said 'goodnight and I felt him get off the bed and leave the room. Hank turned off the headboard light. Robby got a look at the back of me completely nude from my neck to my toes. Robby and I saw Hank off the next morning then we started our normal day. Neither one of us mention last night.

A couple of days later at supper in the den watching the news I said, "I didn't know Hank was going to show you my bare buns. I don't mind you touching my buns or bare back but I tend to hide my front so you can't see some things. But the more you see and touch the more I don't mind you seeing and touching. Your head was up high so I didn't think you could see down under, just my buns and maybe my butt crack. I enjoyed that. I can't wait until we get to snuggle up. I love snuggling up, a live body and skin."

Robby said, "I thought it might have been a little over the top but it didn't seem so with you two so I tried to fit in. Dad surprised me too."

"I think he was telling us not to be so formal," I said. "After all we were all in bed. I like him sharing me with you as long as you like it as much as I did. It's a good feeling to have in bed."

"How did you meet dad," he said. "I don't think you've ever said."

"You're old enough so I'll tell you but you can't ever tell anybody or admit you know," I said. He nodded and said, 'ok', so I told him.

"I was sitting on the beach at a very nice mountain lake on a sand chair. It's a no leg chair that's on the sand with a back. I had on a bikini and a wide hat and I was sitting under a big umbrella drinking a soda and watching everybody. My feet were flat on the sand, out wide, and my knees were out wide too. He walked up in front of me and stared right between my legs. I didn't have a top on. He kept stared at me for a little bit and he said, 'You look like a lot of fun.'.

"I stared at him for a little bit and untied each side of my bikini bottom and took it off and left my knees up and legs way open. He looked and finally smiled at me and got my hand and pulled me up and we walked down the beach. It was a nude beach and he was nude when he walked up and he was hard and sticking out. When we got down the beach we found a nice soft shaded place and fucked our brains out and haven't stopped since."

"Oh wow," he said. "I love it. Great story. I won't let on I know. That's a good one. I would never have guessed. Thanks mom. Did you get pregnant with me?"

"Not then," I said. "I couldn't get pregnant. I would have waited for his ok anyway. We decided together and I think I was pregnant within the month. So was he. That's the way we thought of it."

Robby said he would come over later if I wasn't too tired. I said sure and was sitting up in bed when he came in. He had a t-shirt on and stretchy shorts. He got on and sat up with me. I leaned over and kissed him, a little longer than the other two. We lip kiss during the day but let these go longer with a little feeling.

I said, "My gown goes down to the top of my thighs. I can wear it and not wear pants. When I slide down in bed I have to pull my gown down because it'll ride up. I don't mind at all being nude in my middle in bed with you so you can pull my gown up as high as you want and leave it there. Take it off if you want. Don't look down there much. Of course you can look all you want when my legs are closed."

"I won't look but let me think about all the rest," he said. "I have to let it sink in and get arranged."

"Ok," I said. "I'll hold off on telling you about tickling your chest with my nipples. I'm sort of letting you know how you can have some fun teasing me and yourself. Also, if there's anything specific you'd like to do or try out I might like it. Last thing. I'm not going to get you really turned on and leave it to you. I can give you some very nice orgasms without it being a problem."

Robby put his arms around my waist and pulled me in softly and kissed me. It was some really nice kisses too. Not just one big one but we kissed off and on for several minutes. I could feel him in his shorts and I hoped he could feel my boobs. Our legs tangled a little and he had a knee between mine and got about half way up between my thighs. With me putting my arms around his neck I knew my gown pulled up above my tuff but he didn't look. If he did he would only see my tuff. That was ok. I had a mons like a little cliff and the good stuff was over the cliff or down in just below the tuff.

I wouldn't have minded if he got himself out and put it into me about at my clit but I didn't want to say so after all the other stuff I said. I thought he would like to lie around and talk and enjoy the erotic atmosphere and rationalize everything. It takes time to get settled. I reached down and got his leg and pulled it up higher between my thighs. Not all the way up but high enough to burn it. I squeezed his leg and rubbed his thigh that was out from between my thighs almost all the way over to his dick. I ran in to his shorts almost every time.

We talked and rubbed around on each other for the longest time. I got turned on and so did he and when we did we kissed and hugged so close it got really good. I was going to wait until the next time or the next but we were so turned on I thought I might as well have a go. He was not going to believe this one. I reached up and turned the headboard light off.

"Robby," I said. "This isn't going to be what you think it is." I turned over on my stomach and stretched down the bed and took my gown off. I said, "Reach over on the end table and get the tube on this side." He got it and I said, "Its lube. Rub some all down in my butt crack and a little below and slip your top and shorts off. It'll be just a minute." I got my butt pillow and put it under me so my butt was more up in the air, not much. I got settled. I said, "Oh, put some lube on your dick head."

I said, "Get on top, get your dick up my butt crack and have a great orgasm. Don't go in my butt. Every now and then when you want to, go under and up my clit. I just love it. When you want inside my legs push them out wide."

I thought after tonight I wouldn't be giving directions so much. He would take over mostly now that he had the landscape. When he got settled on me I pushed my butt up so it opened more. He reached his hands down and pulled me open and his dick settled right down in and he started thrusting right up between my buns. I could feel his balls between my thighs. He didn't take long to get between my legs and he didn't take long getting his dick running up my ridges and clit and hood. He had a hand under my breasts clutching me and his other hand running down my side and back playing with my buns some.

My legs were out and it really felt good opening up. We were fucking, although a little unconventional, but I had a dick playing with my front and back and he had his dick playing with a girls front and back. He was sized, width and length, enough for anybody looking for a good fuck and he wasn't shy about going with it. Twice he went right across my vagina and almost snagged the edge and plunged in. I had to work not to tilt when he got near. He was going up my front a lot more than I thought he would with how it must have felt in my butt crack. I turned my arms down and got my palms on his hips and absolutely swam through sex.

He went a little faster and I squeezed my eyes shut and silently said, 'yes, yes'. He got his hands on my hips and fucked up my butt crack then put them back under me on my boobs and went faster. It was only seconds and he had a really good orgasm. I could feel the semen rubbing around above my buns. Lovely sounds and gentlemanly dismount. He went to the bathroom and washed me and dried us and we snuggled, nude, with his softer dick right against my pussy entrance, I'm not sure he knew.

We talked and kissed and sat up, since the light was out and he couldn't see. A little more talking and Robby went off to bed. I went to the bathroom and was asleep 60 seconds later. Hank calls every other day. He figures out his schedule and we set up a time for the next call since he's in other time zones a lot. We can see him on the big LED tv and we have a camera on the top of the tv so he can see us. Sound is over the speakers so it's almost like him being right there. Robby was out so I chatted with him for almost 45 minutes. It was over the internet so no cost.

Robby and I skipped a day. It wasn't like we were super-hot for each other although it was really great having him in bed and talking more and drawing closer. Just what I wanted to do. Hank asked how I was doing with Robby and I said great. I knew he wasn't too concerned with my antics with Robby. It's all he mentioned about it so he was leaving it with us. We seemed to know when we were going to get together. When night came I got showered and nude and turned all the lights out so he couldn't see and got on the bed.

He stuck his head in the door and said, "You awake?"

"Yes," I said. "Dive right in. Take off all your clothes, I don't have anything on. That's why the lights are out."

A little rustling and he climbed in and got right up against me. I reached down and got his dick just below the head and played with him. He got a hand on my waist and melded right into a kiss. It was going quick but he was facing and getting great servings of good sex. I was too but I knew it was getting to him quicker.

I said, "I thought you might like to let your dick play around in my playground. Anywhere you want, clit, pussy, butt, tits, anywhere. Turn me over or around or any way you want. I don't want to go whole hog but if you want to play around with my g-spot with your dick go ahead. Maybe you could short fuck us into orgasms. If you want to do that on top between my thighs with my legs locked around yours with my fingers in your butt crack that would be ok too. One of the things I really love is a male animal having an orgasm up inside my pussy so whenever you get a chance to do that please don't stop. It's a monstrous turn on for me. I might not be able to stop myself from slaming your dick all the way in when you orgasm but I'll try. So, Hank says you might be getting another car."

We chatted away. I got the head of his dick up against the bottom of my clit and started thrusting into him lightly. I wasn't going to let him go just yet. Girls like to hold dicks. He told me about the car he's looking at and I slowly slipped the head down in between my folds keeping up the light thrusting until he got to my pussy and rotated the entrance against the head. Robby was hard as a rock and getting harder. I tried to bend his dick slightly and it didn't bend. My mouth started getting nervous. I had my other hand over on his butt crack playing with his butt button.

I thought I had him going ok and lifted both arms and got around his neck and let him have some fun with his dick. He held my bun and soft thrusted so I put a leg over his waist and it opened me right up. The next time he thrust he got about half the head in my pussy entrance and got close to covering it. He was a little longer than Hank. Playing around with Robby with sex was so over the top satisfying and sensual I just wanted to fuck him silly most of the time. If he could just get in me and start pumping and stay doing that for a month or two I just might get enough but no guarantees.

I said, "When Hank and I fucked ourselves almost to death on the beach I was a virgin. I told him several years later. I've only ever had sex with two other men since we've been married."

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers
12