Hank and Robby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're had sex with two others," he said. "Would you want to say who?"

"Sure," I said. "You're obviously the second one. The first one was his brother Sean."

"You fucked Uncle Sean," he said. "Does dad know?"

"Sure he knows," I said. "To me it's kind of his fault. We played tennis at the courts for a couple of hours and went back to the house. I had on my really short tennis skit with the tennis shorts underneath. They chaffed me a little so I took them off. I lay down in the sofa and went to sleep. My skirt rode up, of course, and they both got a fantastic show with me turning over and opening my legs a lot. When I woke up I was horrified that Sean saw me all that long. That night I told Hank to find something to do away from the house for 2 or 3 hours the next afternoon. He asked why and I said I was going to fuck Sean's brains out.

"I said I couldn't let a man look at me like that and not get me. Sean and I needed to get it out of our systems or it would be a problem for the rest of our lives. Strangely Hank saw it right away. I was so proud of him. When Hank left I got Sean's hand and took him to your bedroom. It had all the old furniture in it then and you were on that football trip. We had every orgasm we could get out of ourselves. That man could really fuck like Hank. We've never mentioned it since and we've always been close and I let him see up my skirt and nude with just panties on a few times. He likes it, I like it, and Hank likes it. Sean knows how I fuck and remembers and we don't have to do it again."

Robby was barely head fucking my pussy and biting my tits. He wasn't in to my g-spot yet so I pushed when he did once and we got in range. I started rolling my hips over a little pulling with my leg behind his butt and he kept up that depth. I had his whole head in and probably a little more. We were settled down into a really nice rhythm and short fuck and he had a nude girl and I had a nude guy. He slipped a hand down and got on either side of my hood just above my clit and started stroking. It felt so good along with everything else.

While I was sex breathing and short fucking I started on thinking about how this was going to work with Hank. We weren't going to be able to get in bed together this many evenings and Hank was going to be here. Eventually he would know how far we've gone. I wasn't going to mislead him or anything like that. It's just sex and he thinks of it that way too. It's why he let me fuck Sean. Robby was explaining how girl's panties were getting smaller and smaller and starting to disappear. Girls were starting to go bare underneath.

He pressed in a little more and started fucking more precisely. I was about to get an orgasm. I started concentrating on everything, all his moves and how far he went in. I did a disguised range check when he pulled back once to see how much range I had if I wanted to put him solid in including some of his ball sack. He wouldn't notice. It got better. He got his tongue in and got my tits in tight and isolated our hips for fucking and went for it.

I wanted for the first pause and got it. I slammed my pussy at his dick and he was in solid. I let him pull back and go again and I slammed again. His semen coming out and my pussy had an agreement thousands of years old. I kissed the hell out of him and worked everything I had to his benefit. He went longer than up my butt crack. When he got it all out I kept us together to keep it in. I liked to do that. Those moments when we were calming down were the best. My vagina always squeezed all the semen out of a dick.

We recouped and he went off to sleep and I went to sleep. The next morning Robby was up and gone before I got up. I restocked the fridge and made my household rounds. Robby was pleased when I suggested the next evening. Hank would be home in 3 days. I always spent some time bringing Hank back into the sex world after his trips and that was a single man thing. I had no idea how to work Robby back in bed with us

When Hank got home Robby and I drove over to get him. We unpacked his truck and the crew took it off for a complete cleaning inside and out along with a complete engine and mechanical check. One trip could put over 8,000 miles on it and a full careful check was always necessary. That truck was assigned to Hank and nobody else would use it. We went out to eat the first few nights. You would think he wouldn't drive after a trip but he loved tooling around in his monster buggy from the past. We all three spent a lot of time together, except in bed.

The interesting thing about Hank is he could be on top for a long time and still be comfortable up there, or in there. It never got to the 'When will you make an end to it?' stage. I thought Robby was going to be that way. I eventually filled Hank up with sex and we smoothed out.

In the afternoon he said "Robby, I think I finally got the boss in a good place and I think she may ask you over tonight."

I curled my eyes up and Hank was going through the door and Robby was looking at me. I smiled and didn't say anything. Later when we got ready for bed Hank took everything off so I did too. He slid down on his pillow so his head would fall off the back some and he closed his eyes and left his mouth hanging open. That was his normal position for oral. I had wanted to get at his dick for several days but he kept it occupied. I turned out the lights except for the one on my table and got an arm across on his stomach and dick and the other with my hand down under his balls. I always went slow for the longest time so he could get more enjoyment. A little later Robby tapped on the door and stuck his head in.

I had my hips twisted over and my lower knee bent up towards my stomach. My other knee was up and over with my foot planted. I already decided to give Robby a full view. When Robby got on the bed I felt Hank move so he probably looked at Robby, and my open legs. I was out almost sideways from Hank. Robby could see everything I had fully open and was soon in my butt crack with that hard dick of his playing around. He was rubbing up my back and over my hips and up and down my legs with his hands and fingertips.

He got his fingers down rubbing through my pussy lips. Working on Hank made it feel very erotic. This was my first double dick. The light went out and Robby kept going. He got two fingers in my pussy and stretched them apart and his dick went right in. My knee was out of the way. I kept light fucking Hank with my mouth and sliding up and down on his dick and light sucking. Before I knew it Robby was full in, no short fucking. He was going about the same speed as I was.

My head was being moved up and down but not that much. Hank had his hand on the back of my head. He did that a lot but now he could feel my head and body moving from Robby's dick. I got over the initial entry and him and Hank at the same time and got settled down for some good sex, both ways or is it three ways. I stuck my fingers under Hanks balls and in his butt crack. Sometimes I got him there too when doing oral. A long time later Robby pinched the tip of my clit and kept doing that. I got serious doing oral on Hank and Robby found his speed for full strokes in and out range and brought me along quickly.

Hank had an orgasm and I had an orgasm and Robby had an orgasm. I had my leg over his hip blocking him from getting out to fast. Oh, what a fuck. Hank gave us plenty of fuck time over the days and sometimes Robby and I hit his bedroom for a long quickie. None of us ever said anything to each other about any of it, we just did it.


12