Hank Ch. 02 - The Man for His Wife and Mother

Story Info
Hank and Mom take a wife and then her parents.
12.9k words
4.63
25k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank and Mom take a wife and then her parents

This story contains incest between a son and his mother, his wife and her parents, blowjobs, anal and discipline. If that is not for you do not read on. This is a fantasy so please no comments that mother's don't talk or act like that. Kate goes wild on her parents in the honeymoon suite. Of course all participants would be eighteen or older.

My name is Henry and Mom told me I was named for her father, my grandfather, duh! I never had a dad and my mother never told me the facts about that. We were just a 'single mom' family. We visited GrandPa as often as we could actually spending summers with him. Looking back with new info I now know why.

After I turned eighteen my GrandPa died and my mother got very depressed. One night on the sofa she made me help her cum and she sucked me off. She slowly seduced me by wearing less and less clothes. We moved into GrandPa's house and under a squeaking floorboard I found a flogger and pictures of a naked blindfolded young woman sucking a big cock, getting fucked and taking that big cock up her ass.

I practically had a heart attack when I recognized the birthmark on that woman's ass. It belonged to MY MOTHER! Mom confessed that GrandPa was my father and told me how it all came about. I punished her with the flogger then fucked her up the ass. I inherited a big cock from my GrandPa. It will be hard to refer to that man as my father.

We became lovers after Mom was my submissive slut for several days letting me fuck her in any room in any hole. After every fuck she would says, "I love you Henry, always have and always will."

We work from the farm with a strong connection by a cell tower on the farm that GrandPa leased to a major telecommunication company. We are becoming quite well-off due to our computer consulting company. So I take my 'date', a hot MILF of thirty six to a fancy restaurant fairly often. Mom likes the treat and loves my being her date. I pay the tip with my Mother's wet fragrant panties wrapped around a fifty.

That is how I met Kate, one of the waitresses. She chased me to the door the second time holding my date's panties to her nose to give me her number and asked me to call her. I did not call her and Mom and I were in our secluded corner of the restaurant once again. They do not know my date is my mother, just that Cougar and the hot young man she captured.

I got up to go to the bathroom and Kate was waiting for me. She wanted to know why I didn't call her. I admonished her for trying to move in on my date and returned to my table. There was something dripping off my mother's fingers and I asked her what it was.

"Robbie's cum! He was standing at our table looking down at my cleavage so I slipped my panties off then pulled his zipper down. I pulled his hard cock out of his fly and wrapped my wet panties around his shaft. I gave his cock a few tugs and like an adolescent school boy he shot his hot cum all over my hand," Mom said laughing licking our waiter's cum off her fingers.

"Lucky thing he had his apron to cover his cock as he walked or stumbled away," Mom laughed away.

She asked me what kept me. I told her Kate was asking me out again and I had admonished her for trying to move in on my date. Mom laughed then got serious and said I needed to have my own life and Kate seems to be serious about me. She told me she needed to be tested and when appropriate invited to the farm for dinner. She told me to call her over. So I did and Kate stood by our table. My Mom took control.

"Well slut, I hear you are trying to move in on me. I have given permission to my escort to take you out. But I told him he is not to fuck you until I give him permission and he tells me you are serious. Now get your slutty self away from our table and let me have my romantic dinner with my hot stud. I'm so wet knowing he is gonna fuck me several times tonight. Now get!" Mom growled and waved her hand dismissively.

Mom dipped her fingers in a glass of water and washed off Robbie's cum. She dried her hand on her napkin and took my hands in hers. She told me Kate was standing there fuming watching us flirt. Mom's panties were elsewhere occupied so I just left the fifty. As she walked by she kissed Kate quickly on the lips and reminded her she did not have permission to fuck her date.

"Do you understand slut?"

"Yes," Kate said.

"Yes, what, slut?" Mom growled.

"Yes, Mistress?" Kate whispered humiliated.

Mom tapped Kate's cheek and called her a good little slut.

When we got to my jeep I walked Mom to the door. Mom twisted and laid across the front seats and looking up told me to fuck her right here, right now. She hunched up her little black dress off her ass and pointed her dripping pussy at me.

"Fill my hot dripping pussy with your long thick cock and fill me with your hot cum. Fuck me Henry, fuck me hard and deep. If I have to share you with Kate then I want all the fucking from you I can get," Mom groaned and held her thighs up. One foot went on the dashboard and one went over the headrest of her seat.

I unzipped and took out my hard thick nine inches. But I leaned over first and took Mom's clit between my lips and sucked my mother into a quick powerful climax. Mom yelled and filled my mouth with her delicious honey. I sucked and licked my mother into another climax. Getting regularly fucked Mom has become multi orgasmic.

As she trembled I stood and brought my hard cock to her dripping pussy. She pulled her naked pussy lips open letting me see her sparkling opening and I brought my fat cockhead to that place. I pushed and my crown filled her opening. I humped and more thick cock pushed her vagina open.

'Henry, I love when your cock first pushed my pussy open. It shocks me, it hurts me but it pleases me so."

Mom groaned and shook as my cock took possession of the depths of her woman's flesh with one shove. I pulled back and started drilling my cock into Mom's pussy as she pushed up to get all of my cock. I was excited but cautious about getting caught.

I fucked Mom rapidly churning her juices into white foam. My heavy ballsack slapped Mom's raised ass each time I pounded into her. She begged me to fuck her, begged me to fill her with my cum. Mom screamed and crushed my cock the length of her vagina the it pulsed milking my long thick shaft.

My cock exploded and my cum painted her cervix. Pulse after thick hot pulse filled her pussy. Her legs moved and grabbed me holding me against her as she ground her clit against my pants zipper. Mom screamed one long high pitched yell and trembled against me. My cock shot a few more globs of cum deep into my Mother then I just pushed deep and leaned against her pussy lips.

I looked over the roof of my jeep and I saw Kate standing outside. She had to have heard Mom calling my name and screaming to get fucked. I rode my cock slowly in my mother's pussy until she calmed down. She dropped her legs and reached for my hands to help her sit. My cock was still inside.

There are always fast food napkins in the arm of a vehicle door and I grabbed a bunch. As I pulled my cum and pussy coated cock out of my mother I brought the wad of napkins to her dripping lips. My Mom put her fingers on the base of my cock and pulled upwards. The coating of cum and pussy juice my Mother received she licked off.

I put my cock away and moved to my side and got behind the wheel. When I drove away I saw Kate in the rear view mirror. All the way home Mom moaned telling me I have a great cock and I make her cum so hard. I parked and carried her into the house then the bathroom. I unzipped her LBD and she sat and peed.

I carried her to our bed and placed her under the covers. She told me she loved me and to give Kate a chance and take her out a few times. So I dated Kate in safe situations; bowling, miniature golf, movies, etc. At the movies she reached her hand onto my crotch and I let her get a good feel of my large cock. She took in a deep hiss when she felt the length, thickness and large head of my cock.

I took her hand off me and held it for the rest of the movie. I dropped her off and she invited me in and I declined. She got really frustrated. She grabbed my hand and mashed it to her breasts; (she had really nice firm large tits).

"Don't you want to feel and play with these naked tits, Henry"?

I didn't answer. She took my hand and put it to her crotch over her pants and rubbed her vulva and mons with my fingers.

"Don't you want to know how warm and tight my pussy is and how your big cock would feel up inside me?"

I didn't answer. She stomped her foot and stormed into her apartment and slammed the door. When I got home I told Mom what had happened. She asked me if I really cared for Kate. I said yes. She asked me if I see myself marrying Kate. I said yes that it might really be the case but I was concerned for our special relationship.

"Mom I love you, always have and always will. I don't want anyone to come between us. Right now Kate thinks you're the Cougar I'm fucking not the MILF."

Mom laughed because I used that term to describe her. She came up with a series of tests to first see if Kate would comply or back out and to see if Kate had the disposition to eventually be part of our family including the fucking.

I called Kate and told her I wanted to take her someplace special for dinner and suggested she wear a casual shirt and skirt next Friday night. She bubbled with enthusiasm. That Friday I picked her up early. While I assisted her into the car she took me in her arms and kissed me deeply. I returned the kiss equally and she moaned rubbing her breasts against me. I turned to her and gave her the first test.

"Kate, take off your panties and hang them on my rear view mirror."

She turned to me mouth aghast, her face flushed deep red; anger or embarrassment unknown. I sat and waited not turning on the jeep.

She let out a long hiss then reached up under her skirt and worked her panties down her legs and off her feet. She put the pair of bright pink silky panties over my mirror then buckled her seat belt. She just stared at me not saying a word the fragrance of her panties becoming the new air freshener.

Three more tests would take place in an adult store as Mom suggested. Mom said right away we would know if she could be that type of girl for us or would demand I take her home. I drove into the parking lot of what was clearly obvious an adult store. I turned off the jeep.

"Do that thing that females do and remove your bra under your top."

Again she turned to me not moving. I could sense she was struggling within herself to do this thing that I was asking or she knew I would take her home. She did that magic trick known only to females and her pink bra appeared. I opened my jeep door and told her to leave her bra on the dashboard. I went around and helped her out. The silky pink panties were hanging from the mirror and her silky pink bra was on the dashboard.

I took Kate's hand and walked across the parking lot to the shop entrance. All manner of toys, DVDs and sexual clothing was displayed in the window. She squeezed my hand as I opened the door and entered. I ran my hand down Kate's back and cupped her ass. A very pretty woman asked if she could help us.

"I'd like to see your nipple clamps, please." Kate hissed but held my hand tightly as we were escorted to a display case. I told Kate to pick out a nice pair of clamps. She stared into my unblinking eyes then at the display. She chose a set were the clamp could be tightened and from each a tiny amethyst hung.

I asked for them then handed them to Kate and told her to lift her top and put them on. I thought for sure that would be the end of the test and Kate would not be for me and Mom. But she put the clips down and raised her top biting on the hem to hold it up. Her breasts were firm and large. Her aureoles were strawberry red the size of silver dollars. Her nipples were rock hard and extended -- again from fright or excitement not yet known.

Kate took one clamp to her left nipple and tightened it down. She hissed as the circle tightened holding her hard nipple straight out. She took the second clamp and attached it to her hard right nipple and tightened that one. She faced me, her breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths. She held her shirt up until I nodded. She lowered her silky top and the clamps pushed her nipples out against the fabric. I turned to the clerk.

"I'd like to see the floggers you have." The clerk smiled brightly.

We walked to a display where floggers of all types hung; some would cause discomfort and some intense pain.

"Choose one Kate but know it will caress your breasts, your belly, your thighs, your back, your ass and even your dripping pussy lips."

Both the clerk and Kate took in a deep breath. Kate handled several testing the tines on her palm then choose one with soft leather tines and no knots. I told her to hold her hands out palms up and I slapped the tines across her palms. Kate closed her eyes and moaned. She was not hit hard so the moan must have been her fantasy running away with her. I could smell her fragrant woman's scent strongly in the area of the display.

I told Kate she was being a very good girl and that there was one more purchase. I whispered to the clerk and she smiled deeply then leaned up and kissed my cheek. Not being rejected she kissed me on the lips feeding me her tongue. Several more soft kisses followed as she ran her hand down my pants leg cupping my cock. I got a few more kisses and heard Kate stomp her foot knowing she had no control.

The cute clerk directed us to a display of dildos. I placed three on the counter all of them were double sided. Each got incrementally larger the last being about my thickness and length.

Kate turned to me and put her hand upon my obviously hard dick firming down my pants leg and did a mental comparison. I told her before she chose she must understand that it would used in her pussy and ass by the cougar from the restaurant. Kate put her hand on the last one with a large crown and a thick long length.

As Kate held that dildo she actually trembled and held onto the display as fragrant drops fell from under her skirt to tap tap on the store floor. The clerk smiled brightly and this time pulled Kate into a deep tongue probing kiss. Kate recoiled at first then deepened the kiss. They broke apart but held an atmosphere of sexual tension.

"Henry, this one!" Kate said handing me a replica of my own cock. I charged our purchases and handed the clerk a fifty, (yes I keep a number of fifties in my wallet) and she 'brown bagged' our purchases. She asked me if she could give me her number. I smiled deeply and said perhaps when we come back for more toys.

I walked Kate to the Jeep and she kissed me deeply. She told me to take her wherever I wished. On the ride to my Grandpa's house Kate played with her nipple clamps even pulling her silky top over her now naked breasts. She tugged on the clamps moaning until one hand snuck slowly under then up her skirt.

Kate let out a long hiss when her fingers made contact with her wet pussy. I reached over and pulled her hand out and slapped her wrist. She got the message and lowered her top and sat quietly, her hands in her lap. She rode with her eyes closed her firm breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths.

I pulled up in front of my house. Kate asked if this was a specialty restaurant. I told her this was my GrandPa's house and she is invited to dinner. We walked into the kitchen and the cook turned around. Kate let out a loud eek from shock and covered her mouth.

"Henry, that's the Lady from the restaurant." and then whispering said, "That's the Lady with the panties!"

"It's worse than that Katie, I'm Henry's Mother. I'd give you my panties but I ain't wearing any!" Mom said and pulled her skirt up showing Kate the bare pussy. Mom then pulled Kate in for a deep kiss then told her to take a seat.

"Oh, Henry, I see your pretty girl friend passed her tests. I can see her nipple clamps pushing against her silky top. Show me them Katie!" my Mom said pointing a wooden spoon at Kate's breasts.

Kate blushed deep red but slowly pulled up her top until her breasts were revealed along with the nipple clamps. Mom put and hand under one of Kate's breasts and told Kate that they looked very cute. "Maybe I'll ask Henry to buy me a set," Mom said then went back to finalizing the dinner.

I poured the ladies the white wine and my beer. Kate took a big gulp and I laughed and told her to slow down and relax. "You'll have a nice time tonight if you let things happen."

Mom served fish and drew Kate into normal conversations. The wine flowed until desert was served then we had small aperitifs. The women were quite buzzed but I poured the aperitifs again and suggested we move to the den. My Mom took Kate's hand and walked her into the den. Mom sat and gestured to Kate to stand in the center of the room.

"Katie, did you chose the other two objects?" my Mom challenged.

"Yes ma'am," Kate replied.

"Yes What?" Mom emphasized.

"Yes, Mistress," Kate said lowering her eyes.

"Katie, take your clothes off," Mom commanded.

Kate looked at me and I just nodded.

Kate started with her silky top and pulled it up over her firm full breasts. She was breathing heavily and her breasts rose and fell and wobbled. The amethysts hanging from the nipple clamps shone in the den lights. Mom told Katie that she had lovely breasts and she just couldn't wait to play with them.

Mom made an indication with her hand and Kate unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the den floor. I saw Kate's blond hair covered pussy for the first time. Her lower blonde hair was so fine I could see the start of her cleft. Kate's female scent was starting to fill the den. I could also see moistness painting between her plump pussy lips.

"Katie get the flogger from the table and bring it to me," Mom commanded.

Kate turned showing us her bodacious ass. That ass was tight but full. Kate was no size eight female. She was well put together. Mom watched as Kate stood at the table and ran her fingers down the fake large cock. She looked over her shoulder and Mom told her not to worry as she would get to feel that tonight also. Kate brought the flogger to Mom and stood in front of her trembling.

"Katie, I want you to be sure you can stop our playtime anytime you wish. Henry would be happy to drive you home and we can consider our time together as never happening. If you stay you shall experience the greatest night of pleasure you have ever experienced. What do you want princess?" Mom asked sweetly.

Kate looked at me then at my Mom then knelt and put her hands behind her back and lowered her head. Mom pet Kate's long blonde hair and told her she was a very good girl.

"Henry, get the ropes," Mom instructed and helped Kate stand.

The ropes went around Kate's wrists then up to the hooks in the summer beams of the old house. Kate was now stretched in the upper part of the 'X'. Furniture was moved and underneath were the hooks on the floor. Mom told Katie to spread her pretty legs and I tied her ankles to the floor hooks. Kate was now stretched in the lower part of the 'X' as well.

'Katie I am going to test you to confirm you would make a good wife for my son, Henry. I will warm your breasts, belly, thighs, back, ass and even your dripping pussy lips with the tines of this flogger. You may ask me to stop but I don't think you will, so shall I get started?"

"Yes Mistress," Kate confirmed.

"Will we need a safety word, Princess?"

"No Mistress," Kate confirmed.

Mom teased Kate by running the tines over her shoulders and across her full breasts down her tummy ending across the curly hair on her mons. Mom went behind and ran the tines down Kate's back and across her ass. Mom leaned beside Kate's ear and asked her where she wanted to feel the first caress.