Hank Ch. 02 - The Man for His Wife and Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate just moaned and did not answer. Katie would not get abused by my mother but Mom would make the tines sting like a good slap on an ass. Mom waited making Kate decide.

"On my ass, Mistress," Kate moaned.

Mom flicked her wrist and the tines slapped Kate's ass cheeks. Kate shrieked and pulled on the robes as Mom applied several more slaps. Kate moaned and Mom reminded me to get the towels, "since we don't know if little Katie here is a squirter," Mom said laughing.

Kate had her head down covered by her long blonde hair so didn't see Mom move to the front but felt the sting of the tines across her large full breasts. I put the towels down just in time as Mom flicked her wrists and stung Kate's belly and pussy lips. Kate groaned trembling on the robes as fragrant juices ran down her inner thighs.

Mom swung upwards slapping Kate's inner thighs and wet pussy lips. Kate trembled as Mom put her hand against a wet pussy and rubbed Kate's pleasure knot rapidly back and forth. Kate screamed and spray left her pussy lips to wet the towels spread on the floor.

Mom cooed and told Katie she was a very good girl. Mom then spent several minutes circling Kate's body and snapping the flogger tines to every place on that sweet body. Kate groaned and trembled as her juices flowed down to her ankles. Mom played with Kate's ass letting her fingers collect some pussy juices then circling that dark star. Kate hissed as Mom pushed a finger against that anointed dark circle.

Mom laughed and told Kate she would play back there later then set several slaps against those sweet breasts and pink ass cheeks. When Mom was done playing she turned the flogger handle and rubbed the leather knob across Kate's now swollen clit. Rubbing that clit quickly and hard made Kate scream and spray her cum on the towels.

Her climax was so strong she lost her strength and fell to the ropes to hold her. Mom moved that pussy cum wet leather knob to Kate's asshole and rolled it around coaxing her ring to loosen. Mom laughed when Kate groaned and I saw that Mom's thumb was up Kate's ass.

I finally got involved by bringing my fingers to Kate's pussy and pushing two into her cave. Kate was not a virgin in that cave but I speculated she might be in the back one. I curled my two fingers forward and rubbed Kate's g-spot while my thumb rubbed her clit. Kate screamed and sprayed my palm with her hot cum as she climaxed off my fingers.

I started taking off my clothes until I stood naked before Kate with my long thick cock pointing at her pussy. I rubbed her clit with my large cockhead and asked, "Do I have your permission Kate to find out how warm your pussy is by putting my long thick cock deep up inside you? I remember you asking me and saying I could play with your sweet breasts. Is it still okay Kate? If so you have to ask me."

"Henry, please fuck me. Please put your long thick cock deep up my pussy and make me cum. Push my pussy wide open and fill it with your cock. I want this Henry. I've dreamed of you taking me. I wanted to be the woman giving you my panties then letting you fuck me. Damn Henry, don't make me wait," Kate begged.

I loosened the arm ropes so she had some give to raise and lower her pussy on my cock. I ran my thick crown through her dripping pussy lips and rubbed her clit feeling her paint my cock with more hot juices. I brought my cockhead to the entrance to her vagina and Kate pushed down forcing my crown up into her cave.

I pushed up and more cock entered her tightness. Kate groaned and her trembling forced more of my cock to enter her. To get all up inside her since we were standing I had to crush my torso against her hot sweaty large breasts. I moved my torso side to side rubbing her nipple clamps making her take in a hissing breath.

My Mom whispered to me to pull out. She had the double sided dildo in her hand and brought it to Kate's pussy. She got it soaked in pussy juices then brought the jellied head to Kate's lips.

"Suck that cock Katie and spit all over it. I need it good and wet so I can slide it up your ass. The other end will be up my pussy and I'm gonna fuck your ass until you make me cum. Last chance to ask to go home my pretty princess slut. Next thing you feel will be your asshole being stretched by this big cock. I'm gonna shove it deep up inside your dark cavern until you spray your cum all over my floor."

Mom actually lubed her fingers and pushed them slowly up Kate's ass. I moved my fingers to Kate's clit and slowly sensuously circled and pinched that knot. That distraction let Mom get all up in Kate's ass getting her analring to loosen. Mom had three fingers in Kate's back doorway as I rubbed Kate to a trembling climax. She sprayed all over me and screamed one long loud high pitched growl.

Mom used that moment after a woman cums when her body is spent and weak to breach Kate's ass with the Henry dildo. The lube and Kate's looseness allowed Mom to push all thick nine inches of jelly to the depths of Kate's ass. Kate groaned and pushed against my chest burying her face in my neck.

I could tell Mom was thrusting into Kate because those strawberry capped, nipple clamped tits were being pushed against me. I told Mom to hold and I brought my fat cockhead to the entrance of Kate's dripping pussy and pushed up and into the depths of her hot cunt. I pulled back to my fat cockhead and Mom thrust deep into a tight ass.

My Mom and I then worked a rhythm where some part of Kate's nether region, pussy or ass, was filled with cock. Kate moved her head and we touched foreheads. Kate's eyes were wide with lust. Her tongue came out and licked my lips so I pulled her neck forward and gave her a deep long kiss. Kate hissed her breath into mine and we held that embrace as her body trembled into two cocks driven climax.

"Fuck me Henry. Fuck me with your big cock. Fill my cunt with your hot cum. Make me your slut Henry. I want you so much!" Kate moaned.

"Mom, Mom," I called and looked over Kate's shoulder. Mom had her eyes shut tight and her teeth clenched. Mom was in the last stages of a huge climax. The twin sided jelly dildo had a rabbit that hummed on Mom's clit. It rubbed that clit hard each time Mom thrust hard and deep up Kate's ass. Mom was pounding that ass driving herself to a climax.

"Oh Fuck Henry, I'm cumming! Your girlfriend's sweet ass is taking all my cock and rubbing me into a hard cum. OH DAMN there it is. Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," Mom screamed cumming on her cock. She trembled and shook and sprayed the floor as the climax overtook her. She reached around and grabbed Kate's huge breasts to hold herself up.

"Oh fuck Katie! My cock feels so good ramming the other end up your ass. Oh fuck! When you move in here I'm gonna fuck you every night! Oh fuck Katie I'm cumming again, I'm cumming up your ass!" Mom screamed and trembled against Kate again.

My cockhead had been busy at the doorway to Kate's pussy. My crown was rubbing Kate's swollen clit and she came just as Mom did. She grunted and came hard and sprayed the floor with hot female cum just like Mom did. I watched Mom stagger back and sit so I shoved all of my nine inches that would fit past Kate's plump pussy lips.

I was doing the standing jig as my cock rammed the very top of Kate's pussy. I was sure my cockhead was rubbing her cervix. She would hurt in both her holes. Kate grunted and came on my cock pulsing her cunt all along the thick length. My cockhead exploded and shot hot thick cum against Kate's womb then all up and in her pussy.

I pulled back to my fat head held tight by Kate's pussy then drove upwards using my knees to get fully deep. Kate groaned as my cock filled her over and over filling her cunt with hot cum as she asked. I felt Kate spray my abs and ballsack and she screamed and fell against the ropes. Kate was spent!

I rode her pussy for some time extracting all my pleasure. I went back then thrust upwards anointing my cock in my cum and Kate's thick juices. I looked down and Kate's pussy lips were foaming from her climax. I held my cock deep in her cave and felt her climax aftershocks pulse on my cock as if her pussy was milking me for the last of my cum.

I know my knots from having GrandPa teach me. I reached up to each of Kate's wrist and pulled and the knot slipped apart. Kate slumped across my shoulder and back then I pulled the ankle knots. I carried her to the sofa that also had a towel and I sat Kate upon it. She fell back and rested her head on the back cushion her face breathing to the ceiling.

"Mom, Kate's pussy is gonna start leaking my cum. Do you want it?" I teased Mom. Damn if she didn't crawl across the den floor and bury her face against Kate's dripping pussy. Mom sucked my cum from Kate also licking her swollen and sore clit and gave Kate another climax. My cum ran from deep up Kate's cunt as her pussy pulsed her aftershocks.

Mom stood wiping her chin on her arm. The long thick jelly cock hung between Mom's thighs. "I'm taking a shower then going to bed. Your girlfriend fucked me real good. Goodnight Son. Close up, turn off the lights and carry our sweet Katie to your bed. Don't wake me nor get up until you smell the coffee." Mom then gave me a deep kiss. Her tongue tasted of cum, mine and Kate's.

I gave the kitchen a quick clean then shut off the lower lights then went in the den and slid Kate into a fireman's carry and went up to my room. I heard GrandPa's board squeak and it made me laugh knowing it changed my life and that of his daughter. I laid Kate carefully on the bed and put the special hand towel Mom and I use between Kate's thighs to absorb any lingering cum and juices.

I rolled us into spoons and reached over to cup a large breast and played with the nipple ring. I thought we are just gonna have to get those nipples pierced. Kate moaned and shimmied her sweaty ass against my cock. She opened her thighs and laid my cock on her warm flesh. She closed her thighs having captured my manhood in lingering pussy juice then trembled again.

"I love you Henry, you have to marry me or I will be destroyed," Kate moaned then cried a bit.

"We will have to see if my Mother gives her approval in the morning."

We fell asleep then but not the full night. I awoke with someone sucking my cock. Those lips, tongue and mouth worked their talent to bring me to full hardness. My knob got special treatment coaxing my early pre-cum to leak from my head and paint her tongue.

The mid-night attack on my cock was usually by my horny mother. This talent belonged to Kate. She rose up and straddled my thighs gripping my cock and running my large head through her hot dripping pussy lips. Kate moaned when my knob was centered between those lips and entered the doorway to her vagina. Using her thighs she pulsed up and down forcing her pussy to open and take my cock inside her heat. All too soon my long thick cock was deep up Kate's pussy.

"Damn Henry I love your cock all up inside me. I said you would like the feel being up inside my heat. Play with my tits Henry while I pleasure myself on your horse cock. Fuck, you feel so good, baby. Oh fuck, you feel so full up inside me. Fuck me Henry, give me all your hot cum," Kate begged.

As Kate's pussy was sliding down my cock I pushed my hips up off the bed causing Kate to groan when I tapped her cervix. I can hold back my climax so I pounded into Kate making her leak her hot juices all over my abs and ballsack. She groaned as my cock stretched the sleeve of her pussy and rearranged the roof of her hot flesh.

She wanted all my long thick cock and took it all. I grabbed her tits and twisted her nipples still held by the clamps. I felt her pussy grip my cock as she groaned towards the ceiling feeling the pain and pleasure. I wanted her to climax on my cock so I moved my hand to her clit and pinched. She screamed and sprayed her hot juices into my chest.

I rubbed her clit quickly with my knuckles rubbing left to right then hard against her pubic bone. Kate screamed and trembled as her pussy pulsed gripping my cock as she was lost to a powerful climax.

"Oh FUCK, Henry I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she yelled as her juices poured out past my cock held tight by her pulsing pussy.

Kate collapsed onto my torso breathing heavily and convulsing like she had been tasered. Her thighs lost their strength and all my nine thick inches filled her pussy to overflowing. Kate groaned from her pussy being stretched to its limits and she tried to back off some.

"Is someone having sex in here?" my Mom asked with lust. I looked around Kate and Mom had a long purple cock hanging from her pussy. It shone from the lube she had applied and it had just one destination. Mom walked her knees up the bed and got behind Kate's ass.

Kate came out of her climax stupor when she felt pressure on her asshole. Mom held onto Kate's hips and pushed her cock slowly up Kate's ass. From its abuse last night Kate's asshole give way letting that purple cock so deep up her cave. I could feel Mom's cock sliding along my thick shaft until her head rubbed my cockhead.

"Oh fuck, you two are killing me. I'm so stretched I won't be able to walk or sit. Oh fuck Henry; your mother is destroying my ass! Oh fuck it feels so good; your cock in my cunt and Mom's cock in my ass. Oh fuck me already. Fuck your slut and make me cum so much until I go unconscious. Oh yea fuck me just like that!" Kate groaned as I felt Mom starting to drive her purple cock into Kate's ass.

Like a jockey on the thoroughbred horse Kate started riding my cock as she took Mom's cock deep each time her ass moved back. Kate was moaning and leaking pussy juice like a busted faucet. Mom was pounding into Kate driving that jelly rabbit against her swollen clit. Mom fell onto Kate's back and started screaming through her climax.

I felt Mom's hot juices wet my thighs as she trembled through her climax. It was so strong she lost her strength and fell back sideways leaving Kate's ass empty. I lifted her by her ass cheeks and positioned my cockhead to her still gaping asshole. My cock slid into her cavern easily and I started thrusting up into her ass.

Kate was just wet exhausted flesh as my thick cock rode her ass. I jackhammered Kate's ass going only for my pleasure. I felt a hand on my belly and Kate was rubbing her clit to bring about her own climax. She groaned which turned into a loud crescendo scream and she came hard. Her ass pulsed on my cock bring me over the edge and my cum shot out of my cockhead painting the dark depths of her bowels.

My cum shot out my throbbing cockhead pulse after pulse. My thrusting drove Kate into another body trembling climax and she soaked me with her hot cum. She screamed once more and collapsed upon me totally spent. I don't think she felt me roll her over onto her hip.

I spooned behind her my cock still up her ass. I put my arm over her and gripped a large sweaty tit pulling on her nipple clamp. Kate had no strength to react and was soon breathing deeply sound asleep. I soon joined her and did not wake until I smelt the coffee.

I had slipped out of Kate's ass during my sleep and quietly moved out of bed and took a shower. I went to the kitchen wrapped in my towel. I told Mom I had left towels for Kate when she finally arose and showered. We discussed Kate and my Mom said if Kate doesn't freak about what we did to her I'd better think about marrying the girl.

Mom and I most of the time walk around naked; we're an hour outside of town and expect no visitors. Mom was in her see-through nightie which barely came to her butt cheeks and no panties as usual. I was sitting wrapped in a towel when Kate entered the kitchen. She had a towel wrapped around her waist and hair; her breasts were uncovered.

"Come in Princess, we have important things to discuss, so take a seat," my Mom directed. "I understand you wish to marry my son, is that right?"

"Yes....Yes Mistress," Kate corrected herself.

"Katie I am going to tell you things that can never leave this house and shows the level of trust Henry has for you. I don't know if you actually heard me when we first met in this kitchen that I am Henry's mother. What you learned in the den and his bedroom last night is that we are lovers. We gave you tests before you even arrived and you still wanted to be with Henry."

"If you marry Henry you must keep our secrets and also participate in our alternate lifestyle. We walk around naked and have sex if asked. Requests are respected and I give all of me to my son. We would accept you into this family but know we both will request sex from you. We didn't ask you in the den and the bedroom yet you participated."

"So now knowing what you know do you still wish to marry my son and get fucked in every room and in every hole by either my son or me or as last night by both of us?"

"Yes Mistress, I fell in love with Henry and was very frustrated that he did not take me as soon as I gave him the green light. I was shocked when he took me to that store but I felt my old conservative life dripping away. I knew what the toys were for and in my mind I would give myself to his pleasure."

"Discovering that the 'panties Lady' was actually his mother got my coochie soaking wet. I almost came when you told me to strip. I wanted to give all of myself to Henry for his pleasure and promise to do the same for you, Mistress," Kate said dropping her towels.

Kate was a beautiful blonde. Her blonde hair came to just above her full tits. Her waist narrowed then flared out for full hips. Her mons and pussy lips were covered in short curly slightly darker blonde hair. Her ass though not visible now was full and tight. She was beautiful.

"Well then Katie, there is just one final test." My Mom took off her night shift, hopped on the kitchen table and spread her legs wide. "Make me cum; tongue and lips only, no fingers!"

Kate pulled up a chair between Mom's legs and dove her face onto Mom's pussy. Kate soon had Mom moaning and cursing and trembling on the table. Mom grabbed Kate's hair and held Kate's face tight to her pussy. Mom screamed and I heard Kate slurping and sucking as Mom climaxed and trembled on the table.

Mom wrapped her legs behind Kate's head and humped her pussy all over Kate's face. She came quickly again spraying her hot cum against Kate's tits. Kate kissed Mom's pussy until Mom dropped her legs and moaned loudly. Mom looked at me with lust filled spent eyes.

"Marry this woman Henry. Marry her soon. I want her living in this house and always available for my hungry pussy!"

Kate and Mom equally shared my bed once Kate gave up her apartment and moved in with us. Kate and Mom quickly became lovers and I would hear the two of them moaning and screaming in Mom's bedroom. Kate confessed she had slept with Mom's panties by her pillow that first night after the meal at the restaurant and thought of nothing else than those panties having been against that wet pussy.

The Wedding:

Kate said she wanted to book the restaurant for the night and have her wait-staff friends attend. Her ultra conservative parents were to fly in and stay at the local hotel. We also booked the large honeymoon suite. Kate said she had plans for her parents to pay them back for the constrained and stilted life until she moved and went to that two year college.

We skipped the rehearsal dinner as the cooks willingly offered to cover our wedding dinner and everything was very casual. We told the wait-staff to order what they always wanted to try and we got the menu to the cooks and everything was pre-planned.

I met Jack and Jill, Kate's parents. Yes, that was their names and they were frozen in time and as cold as dead fish. I could see what Kate was describing. I had the bartender slip tasteless liquor into their ice tea and fruit juice. Everyone except her parents had a great time.