Hannah and Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK... I want you to gently run your hands over your breasts." She complied, breathing in deeply.

"Massage them, rolling your nipple between your thumb and forefinger." She moaned softly in reply.

"Now caress your way down your body. Take your time. Pay attention to the growing ache building in your pussy, tightening, getting wetter." I could hear how turned on she was.

"Move them down to your legs, stroking and massaging your inner thighs, spreading your legs wide for me."

"Mmm, oh yes"

"Now use one hand to keep caressing your body. With the other, use your whole hand to slide up and down the length of your pussy. Massage yourself, spread your wetness. Really feel yourself." I was no longer in control of what I was saying. I let every thought out.

"Mmm, fuck, yesss" there was hint of shock and thrill in her voice.

"Use your other hand to massage your breast while you slide a finger inside yourself. Tease yourself a little. Sliding in and out slowly."

I could hear her panting. I didn't need a response.

"Now massage your g-spot, and then slide up over your clit, make sure it's nice and wet for me."

A deep groan came from her and I could hear the faint sounds of her soaking pussy.

"Mmm, god Han, you sound so sexy. How do you like to make yourself cum? I want to cum with you" I wanted to know what she likes. I'd already started toying my aching clit but trying to edge away from the quickly building orgasm.

"Mmm, I've got a finger from my left hand inside me, just very slowly fucking myself. My right hand is rubbing my clit."

"Fuck yes, tell me how you like your clit touched."

"My middle finger is flat, resting at an angle over the hood, rubbing back and forward. Getting faster....oh....and faster."

"Oh god baby, keep going..."

"Fuck it's so good, but I wish it was your tongue." She wasn't holding anything back.

"Oh, me too, I can't wait to lick and suck you till you cum in my mouth."

I could hear her breathe in sharply, tensing her body, building herself up.

"Ugh, oh I can feel it, baby. FUUCK....I can feel it....I'm getting clooooosssse".

The rhythmic sounds of desperation for release brought me right to the edge.

"Fuck, fuck, Oh, yes....gah...me....tooo....Oh baby, I'm gonna cummmmm.....cum...with....me...."

It was an intense orgasm, and by the sounds of things, hers was on par. We both lay there panting for a moment.

"Holy shit, Grace...that was amazing. You are...that was the sexiest...I can't even finish a sentence!"

"YOU are amazing. I'm still waiting for the feeling to come back in my legs. If I'm in a wheelchair on Monday, you'll know why" I joked.

Her laugh made me weak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.

"Grace, I have Hannah on the line for you."

"Thanks, Rach. Put her through. Good afternoon, this is Grace." I wasn't alone so I'd have to do some acting.

"Hey, you...." she said in a sultry, playful tone.

"Hannah, how's it going? How's the conference?"

"Boring. I can't think of anything but finally seeing you naked." I had to pretend to cough to hide my reaction. She laughed knowingly. "What time are you getting here?" she pouted.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. Shame I couldn't be there today. At least I'll be there tonight, though -- don't want to miss the morning session...." I kept up the act, trying to answer without drawing suspicion.

"Oh, there'll be a morning session...and an all-night session...and..."

"Yeah, yep, I'm leaving here straight after the meeting and driving up. I might even make it for dinner." I should've been nominated for an Oscar. She just laughed at my stifled agony.

"OK, well wrap the meeting as quickly as you can and get your ass here. Don't forget, check-in, then come straight to my room, 1104. I made sure you're on the same floor so you won't need a separate key for the lift."

"No worries, I'll be sure to bring that up with them. I'll let you know how it goes when I see you tomorrow." I surprised myself with how well I was composing myself.

"Drive safely, gorgeous. And check your phone when you're alone."

"Will do -- looking forward to it! See you then."

Since the brunch date and phone sex, we'd only managed to have one dinner date, which (though it included a steamy car make-out session) ended with us being forced to say goodbye at the end of the night. Hannah had to fly out on the red eye for interstate meetings. There was of course more phone sex during the week, but we were getting desperate to take things further. Finally, after what felt like the longest week of my life, she was a mere 90-minute drive away.

I played it cool, put my phone in my pocket and went to my office. I saw there was a message waiting. I opened it to find a photo of her, standing in front of the hotel mirror in the most stunning, black lingerie, her hand playfully placed down the front of the lacy thong. I felt myself getting wet immediately. How could I possibly concentrate in this meeting knowing what was waiting for me?

As soon as I could, I rushed home to shower and get changed - I wanted to be ready for her as soon as I arrived. Then, after what felt like a hopelessly long drive, I pulled up to the hotel, stopping myself from doing a tuck and roll out of the car and racing in the door. I sensibly parked, waited at reception to pick up my keys, headed for the lift and finally made my way to her room.

I looked around. No one in sight. I didn't even have to knock, she'd heard me coming. I barely had time to take in the sight of her before she pulled me inside, throwing me back against the entry wall and giving me the sexiest, most satisfyingly sensual kiss.

"Mmm, well hello," I managed to say as she leaned back to give me a playful grin.

"Hey, you. I've been waiting. I may have had a wine or two."

"Sounds like I need to catch up!"

"Why don't you get comfortable and I'll pour you a glass?"

As she walked over to the mini bar, I admired her shapely legs stretching out from under the hotel supplied robe. I knew what was waiting for me underneath and I could hardly wait to unwrap her. I put my bag down, slid my shoes off and followed her.

"Nice room." I marveled at the over-sized suite.

She handed me the wine she'd poured and we each sipped from our glasses. I sensed a little nervous energy in her eyes.

"Hey..." I said, breaking the tension. "Whatever happens tonight, I want you to know...whatever you're comfortable with, or not...it's all OK. I'm happy to take things as slow as you need to."

"Grace, I couldn't want you, all of you, more. Honestly, I just hope I don't disappoint you."

I smiled and shifted towards her, put my hand on her waist, and leaned down to her neck, gently dragging my lips across the delicate skin and kissing my way up to her ear lobe. I felt her breathe in sharply as she pushed her hips against me, reacting with a breathless moan. I reached down to grope her ass, gently biting her neck just below the ear.

"Tell me how you want this", I urged.

"Fuck, Grace... I need you. I need you so fucking badly." She pulled my head tighter into her nape and pushed her hips into me. I slid the robe off her shoulders.

"Turn around."

She complied without hesitation, letting the robe fall to the floor. She pushed herself back against me, squirming under my hands. My lips explored the other side of her neck as she reached behind to find the back of my head, pulling me in in encouragement. I allowed my hands to explore her, moving them in the way I'd instructed her to touch herself the week before. I began to tease my fingers over the lace of her underwear and our eyes found each other as she craned to look back at me. I needed to taste her tongue and could tell she felt the same.

We kissed deeply and with urgency. She turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and moving her body against mine, desperate for friction. We stumbled our way back to the bed, doing our best to avoid breaking apart. The backs of my knees found the bed first and I was forced to sit down. She stood in front of me for a moment, the slightest look of hesitation crept over her face -- she wasn't quite sure what to do next.

"Come here," I said, guiding her to straddle my lap. She returned to kiss me and started grinding herself down into me in time with the motion of her tongue. I ran my hands down her sides, finally resting on her curvaceous ass. The hypnotic way she gyrated her hips made me stop and stare, a look of hunger overtaking me.

"You are so. Fucking. Beautiful," I gushed.

"Mmm, you are...god, I need to see all of you," she replied, pulling my t-shirt up and over my head. "Fuck, I...." She cut herself off to kiss me hard, pushing me back onto the bed.

With every passing moment I could feel her nerves fall away. She undid my jeans and pulled them off me, running her hands up my thighs as she found her way back up my body. She slid herself on top of me and continued to writhe. I unhooked and removed her bra to reveal the most stunning, natural full breasts. I allowed my palm to caress them and glide over her sensitive, hardened nipples. She let out a soft moan.

I pulled her down onto the bed and moved on top of her - I needed to explore. I used my lips and softened tongue to trace lines from her collarbone, down to her breasts, taking her nipple into my mouth, gently suckling. I continued exploring her torso giving gentle nibbles as I went. I reached my hands up to knead her breasts, clasping her nipple.

"Ooh, yes, harder," she urged. I pinched, slightly rolling and tugging the sensitive nub and gave the skin below her ribs a suckling, teasing bite.

"Oh god, baby, fuck me," she begged.

I quickly moved down to rip her underwear from her, desperate to taste her. I had to pause to take in how deliciously wet she already was and stop myself from diving in too quickly. I knew it would be worth savouring.

"Han, you are so incredibly sexy..." I moved up to kiss her one more time, before whispering, "and I'm going to fuck you, anyway you want me to, until you can't take it anymore."

"Oh, fuck!" she spread her legs wide, bucked her hips into me, and as I started moving down her body, she pushed my head down, trying to guide herself into my mouth. I couldn't help but tease her, hovering my face over her pussy, letting her feel my warm breath and anticipate the feeling of my lips and tongue around her clit. Finally, as we locked eyes and neither could take it anymore, I took her into my mouth, running my soft, flattened tongue against her.

She let out a deep moan. I had a head start, knowing what she liked from her descriptions on the phone. I gently suckled her clit while sliding my fingers inside her.

"Oh god yes, fuck me!" she begged.

In no time I could feel her orgasm building, her body tensing. She grabbed my head and started grinding my face, bucking, moaning and gasping, breathlessly grimacing between crying out "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK". Finally, she clamped around my fingers before releasing, her walls pulsing and sucking as she screamed in pleasure. I held myself in place, riding the waves with her.

As she came down, I made my way back up to kiss her but kept my hand over her mound, adding indirect pressure, hoping she might soon be ready for a second orgasm. And sure enough, as we kissed, she started to move against me. But as she did, she reached down to find me, wet and swollen, begging for relief. We looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Is this OK?" she asked, in a rare moment of insecurity.

"God yes, you feel so fucking good, baby -- keep going, exactly like that"

She kissed me and I could feel myself getting close. I tried to breathe and relax, wanting to time my orgasm with hers. I could tell I wouldn't have to wait long. I picked up the pace, and she followed, playing me with the exact speed and pressure that makes me lose control. I looked desperately into her eyes.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum."

"Oh yyyyes, me too..."

I saw in her eyes the moment she tipped over with me, our bodies convulsing together, each still trying desperately to concentrate on the pleasure of the other. As we came down, we kissed deeply, grinding our bodies into each other. She leaned back for a moment, bringing her hand to her mouth and seductively licking the slick coating from her fingers, moaning as she did.

"Fuck, I've been waiting so long to taste you," she said.

"Holy..." was all I could manage in reply, my breathing heavy with lust.

She wasted no time and began kissing her way down my body. I tried not to worry that she might find it too confronting to go down on a woman - it was hard not to be self-conscious knowing I'd be the first. But I needn't have worried. She looked at me like I was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted and I melted into her immediately. I could tell she was experimenting at first, not yet sure of herself. But she quickly responded to me, my breathing and moaning, and when she found the perfect combination of gently sucking and licking my clit, I was sure to let her know.

"Oh yes, baby, just like that. Now slide 2 fingers inside me."

She complied, easing them in and curling them to find my g-spot. I let out a deep moan, arching my back as she returned her mouth to my clit. She massaged inside me, matching the rhythm of her mouth. I couldn't believe how perfect she was -- I could feel the orgasm building. She picked up the pace a little.

"Ooh, fuck, that's it. Keep going. You're gonna make me cuuum..."

I came hard; the fuller, deeper sensation of a second orgasm, with the added thrill of seeing Hannah devouring me with a look of pleasure and satisfaction overcoming her. She kissed my belly sweetly before crawling back up to me.

"That was incredible," I gushed.

"God, I'm so relieved it wasn't just me enjoying it. You really do taste and feel and...you're just so beautiful...and being able to give you pleasure like that..." she kissed me sweetly.

"I'm relieved you enjoyed it. You were so good, baby."

The rest of the night was a blur. We stayed up late into the night, talking, laughing, continuing to explore each other playfully. We eventually fell asleep, Hannah tucked in against me -- the little spoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.

"Han, you want this coffee before you go?" I yelled out.

"Yeah, go on then, I'll have to be quick. How do I look?"

"Hot. A little too hot, actually. Should I be worried?" I teased.

"Yep. I'm definitely gonna pick-up. There's gotta be at least a few middle-aged women who're bored and curious." She kissed me playfully.

"Well then, find us a cute one -- I'll be waiting."

"Don't forget Lily's medicine. I should be back around lunch time tomorrow." She took a gulp of her coffee, grabbed her bags and headed for the door. She'd been speaking at a lot of these leadership conferences. I was so proud of her.

I text her that night: "Remember the first conference we went to together?"

"Uhuh. Well, I remember the first conference where we were both 'struck down with the flu', and just couldn't leave our rooms."

"Best flu I'd ever had," I replied. "Maybe we should get the flu again soon? Some wine, a hotel room, in bed, naked for 2 days?"

"Make the reservations, baby"

"You don't have to tell me twice 😊 Any chance of a sneak peak? Hotel robe, lingerie...mirror selfie?"

"Well, I didn't bring any particularly racy lingerie, but I could go one better?"

"Please do!" I replied.

It wasn't long before the photo came through. The mirror selfie in a hotel robe, open, off-the shoulder, seemingly wearing nothing underneath but concealing enough to tease.

3 years later and she still gets my heart racing.

"Fuck I love you," I replied

"And I love you, ya filthy perve 😉"

"I can't help that my wife's a hottie"

"My wife's hotter 😊 Night Grace."

"Night Hannah xx"


12