All Comments on 'Hannah and Her Sisters and Me'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
???

Your story was very good, right up until the last paragraph...

I know it was meant as somewhat of a metaphore, but 'Cows' really???

My guess is that you may never have gotten laid in your life, & if you keep refering to women as 'cows' you probably never will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

I could only dreamed of having 3 women at 1 time especially sisters. You lucky for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More babies please!!!!

Hannah and her sisters need to be barefoot, naked, ang pregnant at all times. Giving birth to at least 13-20 babies each for Jack. After all they are his wives, and they need to give him lots of babies.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

I do think that he should have married the two other sisters to make all three of the girls equal in all ways.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
should have been 10-15 pages long

fleshing out the characters and more background.... loved the concept. someone suggest me a similar story please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good and enjoyable

However, under the circumstance thar Jack supposedly loved all three, why in the world would he refer to them as female bovine animals, rather degrading.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great sex

Keep it coming

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Story

But too short. in the end one of the sisters said "own" us. So as an owner he should lay out the Pregnancies. too space them and keep the "Nookie" Cumming. and to be sure 1 to 2 our available to help with the Kids. So where's the Continuing Chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

just like a sorry ugly fucking digger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

This sounds like an ideal of a scene that the author was in a few years ago and wish it ended up this way. The reality is the start-up was successful but not that bug of a buyout. The sisters were actually jealous of each other when the author married one of them. The restaurant was just getting by making payroll and overhead. Author is now separated from the wife and the two sister-in-laws that flirted with him now hate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very nice fantasy!

Nothing realistic about this one unless real women are involved. Real women don't want sex very often. Women of literotica want sex constantly, except for wives and girl friends that get dumped (Rare). One man might be able to handle a literotica woman, maybe. NEVER three...that's reality so maybe a fantasy literotica man...that can make an elephant grunt LOL!!!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Beautiful story.All it takes is $150,000,000

And 3 gorgeous women.

Will there be more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous