Hannah and Mike Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. That feels good, Mike, but back to work." She said casually as she lay back down fully on the towel. As I removed my hands from her perfect tits, I grabbed the bottle of lotion and looked around. There was still no one within 100 feet of us so I felt safe to continue this game of touchy feely. I covered her lower back with lotion and wasted no time in slipping my hands under the waist of her bottoms. I caressed and massaged her glorious globes for all I was worth. I could feel Hannah trying to spread her legs again so I lifted my leg and let her slide her left leg out. We now set with our legs entwined and her left leg cocked up almost under her.

"I think I'm fully covered now, but your hands feel so good, bro."

With another open invitation to continue I made my way under the front of her suit. I could feel the light, clean shaved strip of pubic hair just above her mound and as I moved my hand back towards her ass, I let a finger slip in between her lips. Another moan came from Hannah's mouth but this one much more sexual than before. I decided to quit teasing her and just give her the pleasure she was all but begging me for.

I found her clit with my middle finger and started working circles around it. Pulling back to dip a few fingers in her pussy occasionally seemed to give her the most pleasure. I continued switching between her clit and finger fucking her trying to be as random as possible to keep her guessing.

"Jesus, ohh Mike. Don't stop," Hannah begged.

I increased my pace and leaned over and took her earlobe in my mouth. I nibbled her ear as she had to me twice before. This seemed to bring her really close as she reached behind and grasped my cock through the fabric of my shorts. I came back up and went over time to finish her off. I used my other and and pushed a thumb against her anus and worked her clit at the same time. Before I knew it she was shaking beneath me.

"Unghh, ohh fuck," Hannah said between her quick breaths. "Ahh stop. No, right there, please MIKE!"

Hannah finally calmed down and just lay there breathing slowly and deeply. A smile crept across her face as her arms curled up under her. She had come fast and hard, but I don't blame her from all the buildup we had going. I sat back and took a swig of my beer while Hannah composed herself. She finally reached back and clasp her top and pulled her bottoms back tight. She crawled over to me and leaned towards my face. She kissed me deep and passionately.

When we finally broke Hannah was glowing like I'd never seen her. She looked down at my shorts where my cock had escaped an inch or two out the top. Hannah reached down and pulled the waist down to my balls then dragged her fingernails up the length of my shaft. The underside of my cock was so sensitive it made my whole body tense as she did this.

To my disappointment, she pulled my shorts back up and tucked my cock back in. She leaned even closer and around to my ear. Once again she nibbled and licked my earlobe. Taking a little longer to suck on the hanging flesh of my ear, treating it like a mini blowjob, she finally let go.

Whispering in my ear, "I'm not sure thats what I meant when I asked you to put lotion on my back, bro. Who knew you could be so useful?" Her trademark move was beginning to have a major effect on me. "Lets get packed up. I need a shower and I think my big brother needs some release."

I was speechless. Even if I wanted to talk it wouldn't have been coherent. Hannah let me bring her off in the middle of the beach and teased me mercifully, and all I could do was nod. We gathered our stuff and walked back to the Jeep. I had to ride back with a towel in my lap to hide my erection from all the passing cars.

We pulled up to the house and saw that our parents car was home. My heart immediately dropped as I knew they would want to spend time with me as soon as I walked in. We unloaded in the garage and made our way to the back door. Just before we walked in, Hannah stopped and turned towards me. Her hand went to my crotch again and reached in my suit.

Her bare hand clenched my still rock hard cock as she looked up at me and said, "Don't even think about handling this yourself. I'll make it worth your while to wait." With that she leaned up and kissed me lightly on the lips and pulled her hand out of my pants again letting her fingernails drag on the underside of my cock.

'Fuck,' I said to myself as she walked inside and announced to our parents that we were back from the beach.

12