Hannah Gets a 2 for 1 Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al pounded his cock into Hannah for another minute or so and then cried out "I'm going to cum!" Hannah could feel Al's cock twitching deep in her pussy and prepared for the cum onslaught.

This caused Hannah to Orgasm in a huge way and she moaned, screamed, and said "Oh God, I'm cumming too!"

Hannah was in the throes of her own orgasm and reached around and grabbed Al's ass cheeks and pulled Al tightly into her pussy so that cock would be as deep as possible when he unleashed his load of cum into Hannah's pussy.

Al started to cum then and Hannah screamed out having a massive orgasm at the same time. Hannah could feel each hot spurt and that added to her intense orgasm. Having her pussy filled with cum was "so wonderful" she thought.

After everything calmed down a bit Hannah was luxuriating in these sexy, wonderful after glow feelings. After a bit to relax, her head cleared enough to remember that all that cum swimming in her pussy needed to be removed as soon as possible.

Again she thought of the cleanup method which she enjoyed so much the last visit.

Hannah finally swallowed that full mouth of cum and savored the lingering taste and could feel it slowly make its way down to her stomach. It made her glow.

Then she asked both Al and Erik.

"Anyone care to clean me up?"

Both of the guys looked at each other and kind of shrugged their shoulders. Then Erik said, "Because I'm kind of the rookie, I guess I'll do it."

Al and Erik then switched ends and now Al asked Hannah "would you clean me up like last time? I loved that and your mouth is a great place for my cock."

Hannah remembered sucking on Al's cock and how sweet his cum tasted to her so she had no trouble agreeing. "OK Al, give me that tasty cock and I'll have it clean in no time!"

Erik had never cleaned up a woman's pussy after sex so he was a bit hesitant. Especially a pussy with someone else's cum leaking out of it. Hannah had quite the creme pie. Al had been saving up a load for awhile it appeared. But the more he looked, the hornier he got so he edged up to Hannah's inviting pussy and took a lick. Then he took another lick and decided that she did taste yummy so he stuck his tongue in her sopping pussy and really started to lick and suck all of the cum from Hannah's pussy.

Hannah was busy too. She had licked Al's cock up and under and around trying to get all the cum she could. Then she put that cock in her mouth and lightly sucked on it. Al's cock had started to go soft after fucking and cumming in Hannah's pussy, but Hannah quickly caused Al to became hard again with Hannah working her magic lips and tongue on him.

She swirled her tongue over every inch of cock that she could. It was getting hard for Hannah to concentrate with all the licking and sucking of her pussy by Erik. But she did love the wonderful flavors of her own pussy mixed with Al's cum and that cock was now starting to leak precum right onto Hannah's tongue. "Am I turning into a cumslut? she asked herself." Then she said to herself, "I guess I am a cum junky because I love the stuff, no matter where it is, as long as it is in me or on me."

All 3 of them were getting pretty charged up and Erik now took it upon himself to fuck Hannah. Erik had a face full of cum and Hannah's pussy juice glistening on his lips and cheeks and even his nose, But he was thinking of Hannahs's pussy for a place to deposit the cum load he was building up from all of this sexual stimulation. He stood up and grabbed his cock and guided it right into Hannah.

Even though Hannah was very lubricated from all of Al's cum and Eriks licking, Erik was much bigger than any cock that had ever fucked her. He eased the head into Hannah and barely got the head into Hannah's pussy when Hannah then said "Whoa, take it easy with that. I've never had something that big and beautiful in me before." Erik eased up a bit but kept the pressure of his cock on Hannah's pussy so it very slowly entered Hannah. Inch by inch it slowly entered Hannah. Hannah was really enjoying this and was anxious to accommodate this new large intruder to her pussy. First, the head was in. Then maybe another inch was in. Hannah was wet before but her pussy became much wetter to accommodate this new intruder. Slowly more cock entered Hannah until he was almost all the way in and Hannah says "I think that's as far as it can go. I think you're hitting my cervix. It feels marvelous and I'm ready for you to fuck me now!"

Then she resumed her sucking of Al's cock. Al was leaking even more precum now and Hannah was thrilled with this development. She loved wet sloppy sex.

Erik now was fucking Hannah faster and faster with the purpose of cumming, and was again close to cumming and Hannah could feel that cock start to twitch in her pussy signaling Hannah that Erik was about to cum. Those young guys recover so quickly Hannah thought. Hannah said "pull out and Cum all over my tits."

Erik was only too happy to oblige. Erik spurted 5-6 strong ropes of cum across her tits aiming his cum at one tit or the other for each spurt until both tits had a healthy coating of cum. They all looked at the artwork of cum on Hannah's tits and neck and liked what they saw. Hannah was proud of her cum marking her. She thought maybe she would leave it on for awhile.

Meanwhile, Al had kept pounding into Hannah's mouth over and over and was approaching an orgasm too.

Al told Hannah, "You sexy bitch, you're going to make me cum!"

Al then unloaded into Hannah's mouth a fair amount considering he had cum just a short time ago. Hannah loved all this cum and swirled it around in her mouth and then reached down to rub all of Erik's cum all over her tits and rub that slippery cum on her nipples. She loved the feel of Erik's cum. Actually, she just loved cum and liked the feel of it and the taste of it. It was a turn-on that she never got tired of.

Hannah luxuriated in the wonderful feeling of all that cum on her tits and neck and now Al's cum in her mouth. She knew she was a cumslut now.

Hannah took some time swirling that load of cum around in her mouth and loved the taste and texture coating her entire mouth and lips. Hannah did not swallow Al's cum yet, she wanted the experience of having a load of cum in her mouth for as long as she could. It made her excited and it made her feel like a whore?, but she didn't mind. She enjoyed the feeling and the taste too much.

Now everyone rested for a couple of minutes until Erik got up and grabbed his robe and said "Goodbye Hannah, you are one awesome lady and I hope we meet again." Erik's face still showed the signs of the cum and pussy juice from his cleanup duty. Hannah continued to swirl that cum in her mouth. She felt so sexy with that cum in her mouth. It was a desire that she never got tired of.

Now, Hannah reluctantly swallowed that cum and savored its trip down her throat and into her stomach, It gave her a warm glow having that cum deep inside her now.

Hannah then said "I sure hope we meet again. You were super today Erik and thanks for the clean-up and I loved that second deposit too. I think I'll keep it for a while to savor it."

Watching Erik leave she again admired the tight end's tight end.

Al then picked up both his robe and Hannah's and handed her robe to her. They both put their robes on and then Al gave Hannah a big sexy hug and kissed her deeply. They held their embrace for a minute or two. Al started to kiss Hannah's neck too.

Finally, Al said, "I better stop this, or I'll be tempted to lose these robes and start again."

Hannah felt very sexy but very relaxed and agreed. Hannah told Al, "I hope we can meet again. Maybe I could schedule a session at least once a week."

Al said, "How about twice a week?"

Hannah thought about it and said "Maybe we could meet and have a drink too sometime."

"That would be great," said Al.

"Here's my number, give me a call when you are ready," said Al.

Hannah answered, "I think I'll take you up on that very soon."

Then they both said their goodbyes and Hannah got dressed and left and got in her car. She still had that coating of cum on her tits and neck and she could feel it drying and that just seemed to excite her all over again with the warm memories she had of her massage.

"Maybe I should get those morning-after pills and I should see how many I can get at one time. I might be needing more than one I think."

Hannah headed to the drug store on her way home feeling just fine and she had a nice smile on her face and drying cum under her blouse.

This is the end of Part 2,

I will see if people want to see what Hannah should do next for Part 3 Hoping for suggestions from readers.

12