All Comments on 'Hannah Halloween'

by UAlbanyGirl518

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Hot And Nasty ATM****

Hot read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

As always you hit a home run girl! Good character development. Great sex specially as I love anal. Minor error, in the beginning his wife was gone for a week but st the end it was 48?

3 stars

DragonRider55

wfgnutwfgnutover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

This story was so many of my fantasies wrapped into one. So glad I found it. Really well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cats away, mouse do play!

More please, wifey away for awhile, right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Being 60 and in the same type of marriage. I would have fucked her to.

Booboobear84Booboobear84over 4 years ago
Well done

I think you have tapped into a rich area. All too many of us on Lit will identify with Mr. Sherman. Nice little details. This story works well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

So I'm at work and halfway through your story I had to close my office door to get a little more privacy. You spun a hot, nasty, erotic little tale, girl. Excellent writing and now I'm going to have to go use the bathroom so I can take care of the problem you created :-)

autoplotautoplotover 4 years ago

I like Hannah. She has spirit. Fun story.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227over 4 years ago
Fantasy feature

Your insight into how the male mind can be reduced into forgetting all things that matter into following the swelling of his appendage. The story is very well timed in that the background is well set, the males kink is touched upon and the resulting wonder of lustful conclusion.

ualmech88ualmech88over 4 years ago
Great attention to detail

Loved all of the detailed build up. Might have done with some more background and build up before the anal fucking but then it is a spank story.

Nice ATM touch at the end. Wink.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years agoAuthor
Timeline

In case anyone else was confused like DragonRider55, he dropped his wife off at the airport on Sunday, several days prior to Halloween. I didn’t include what happened M-W because it was not important to the story line. Thus, when “Thursday rolled around” and John and Hannah had their fun, there were only 48 hours left before his wife returned.

I guess all the blood drained out of DragonRider’s big head, into his little head, which made it harder to grasp the timeline!

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Well done

Another five Stars story! Can’t wait to read about Hannah’s sleepover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done

This frustrated hisband loved this story. Come trick or treat??

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Perfect

As a teacher and coach many "Hanahs" have cum to Trick and Treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More more More

Great Chapter 1......bring on some more, Sleepover, wife back home etc...I am too, off to the bathroom to take care of a problem!!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Hot as always

I'm not much for anal-it just doesn't appeal to me-but the way the story was told, good build up, and action well described, overcame my usual "ugh" reaction to another guy obsessed with butt fucking. I don't see that you've enabled rating on this effort, but a 5 from me. Your stories are well crafted and a joy to read.

I had to laugh at the Born Agains complaining about how drink violates their faith based approach to life, while they are helping their kids engage in a pagan festival. I have no problem with people who want to base their life on faith, but at least be consistent.

Oh, and the mom running away to Tulsa with the trucker boyfriend-touché!! Tulsa itself is more cosmopolitan than most give it credit for, but the surrounding area-I can almost throw rocks to Tulsa from here-is rife with that kind of thing. Every redneck joke and country song theme can be found somewhere in northeast Oklahoma!!

Well done.

BadJay2BadJay2over 4 years ago
Mitchie's the Best

Mitchie's little details are amazing. Sets her apart from almost all other writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great little story

Well written, nice detail, plausible, erotic. Great job.

BobbyRogersBobbyRogersover 4 years ago

What a good anal slut. Absolutely perfect. Loved that she sucked him off at the end.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years ago
Another triumph

I can never get enough of your writing. I'd love to see what happens next for these two or for your next creation.

ThatOlderGuyThatOlderGuyover 4 years ago

Nicely done! Lots of setup, no rush to get to the action, and when the action arrived it was very sexy! Looking forward to more of your stories.

chompie1971chompie1971over 4 years ago
Very hot!

Loved reading this. Lots of hot stuff happening in this.

lovekinglovekingabout 4 years ago
Well Written

Great well written story. Hannah sounded like the perfect little slut. Loved the way she cleaned up afterwards.

Matt696967Matt696967about 4 years ago
Thanks!

So very hot!!! Thanks for the naughty read! 😈

theshepard75theshepard75about 4 years ago
Who doesn't love Halloween?!

Great read, very hot. Will there be a sequel?

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years agoAuthor

No sequel planned, but who knows??!!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
A new favorite

This is my first time reading you. I saw you on a favorite list somewhere. I will follow you and hope for more.

This story was set-up and told well. I'm a new writer on the site, and I always wonder how fast vs how detailed the sex should be.

I think you could have tortured him, and the readers, with a little more 'how do you like my costume' and maybe added a step before he fucks her ass. imho.

Will look forward to new stories.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469almost 4 years ago
Sequel please!!! 5 stars worthy!

Very well written, erotic story! I hope that you do write a sequel to this one! I’m very happy to help with any ideas, or encouragement!

Also, I would have given you 5 stars, if possible!

JK1979JK1979almost 4 years ago
Perfect little story

Absolutely hot.

Hannah sounds wonderful and if you ever feel like it I would love more stories about her. Maybe the rest of the weekend!

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy

You give hope through fantasy, thank you and following you for more reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. It’s 5 stars from the Catskills.

CuriousEdCuriousEdover 3 years ago

wow.. very nice. Thank you.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Very good story! Wish I could give it 5 stars but there's no grading method provided.

nycpervnycpervabout 3 years ago

Five stars! Great set up and left me wanting more!

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmealmost 3 years ago

Very hot story! Definitely boner material...

sgternestbilkosgternestbilkoalmost 3 years ago

You tell a great strory. Thank you

dakaradakaraover 2 years ago

Great story, good build up and tease. Love it!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. i gave it 5 stars. i loved the developement of the characters of John and Hannah. He had been lusting for her all these years and she had noticed it. She noticed how he looked at her differently that fathers of any other family looked at her. She knew he desired her. She took the lead tonight but John was certainly an agreeable accomplice. Great story Michelle. Loved it.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Very naughty story, and very well told! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very entertaining story...good background and description, but couldn't rate it...wonder why? I would give it 5 stars...and hope there's more to " come"....lol ( pun intended)

scbolderscbolderover 2 years ago

I would love to know what happens over the weekend and Thanksgiving ;)

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 2 years ago

Very hot story. Now, I feel like those that comment on a story of mine and are begging for a sequel when I have no plans for one because this story badly needs it. I want to know what happens next. I want to hear about when the daughter inevitably finds out. I just want more and that's a testament to your writing here because it's so deliciously good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT 👍

drifter202020drifter202020almost 2 years ago

that moment when they both realize the thick head of his cock is about to push into her little ass is absolutely electric. well done.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

4/5 loved it, hope you make a sequel!

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Well done, great pacing. I loved his "is she worth it" game. It feels so relatable. 5*

BellaBronteBellaBronte4 months ago

I really liked this story and agree with the other comments that it begs for a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUAlbanyGirl518@UAlbanyGirl518
I have come to a point in my life that I have to retire this account. To those I've met through the chats or comments on my stories, I will miss you all. To those I didn't get to meet, enjoy my content. I has been a great run, and a lot of great orgasms. M