Hannah Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah lifted her head off her arms and looked back at John, her eyes full of lust and passion. "That's not really what you want, is it daddy?"

John paused in confusion at her question. Was this some horrible Halloween practical joke? Was she telling him not to fuck her? Not according to the look on her face she wasn't. Then it dawned on him what she meant. He lifted his cock a tad higher and lined it up with her well-lubricated asshole.

"Yesssssssssss," the two hissed, almost in unison, as John pressed his weight forward and the ridge of his cockhead snapped inside the tight ring of her ass. He paused there for a moment and read her expression on her face. While he was no expert in non-verbal communication, he was pretty sure it was saying full steam ahead. He tightened his grip on her fleshy hips and slowly pushed forward until he felt his balls nuzzle between the wet lips of her cunt.

"You have no idea how long I've thought about this," John confessed, his cock buried in the vice-like grip of the tunnel of white heat that was her ass.

"I'm pretty sure I do, daddy," giggled Hannah, emphasizing the last word, which caused John's cock to twitch and grow in her ass.

"Oh, you're a naughty little girl," John replied, emphasizing his statement with a lightning-quick spank to her haunches.

"Yes," Hannah exclaimed at the spank, "fuck your naughty daughter's ass, daddy!"

John started fucking the young girl's ass in earnest, alternating between slapping, rubbing and kneading her jiggling globes. Hannah pushed back against him to meet his thrusts and was moaning and talking a blue streak during his anal assault. It embarrassed John to admit it, but each time she used the word daddy or daughter he fucked himself into her a little harder. He caught a glimpse of his reflection in the sliding glass door and laughed at the sight of the devil fucking Harley Quinn in the ass.

"I"m cumming, daddy, your baby girl is cumming," Hannah yelled as his balls bounced off her fingers, which were a blur over her aching clit.

That statement, combined with the incredible tightness of the sheath of her ass, triggered the big red button at the back of his brain, and his cock exploded deep within her ass. She squeezed herself on his twitching cock, coaxing out every ounce of his seed.

Exhausted, John collapsed on top of her, and they both rolled onto their sides, his deflating cock still lodged deep inside her. They laid together like that, spooning in the middle of the family room floor until their breathing returned to normal and John's spent cock slipped out of her ass.

Hannah lifted her head and spoke over her shoulder, in a little girl's voice. "Can I have a sleepover tonight...pleeeeze Mr. Sherman."

"Well, you do have some clean up to take care of in the morning," John replied, thinking about the next 48 hours before his wife would return.

"YAY!" Hannah cheered, as she spun around to face him. She started kissing her way down his chest and said, "I think I'll get started on clean up now," as she took his hardening cock into her mouth.


12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
48 Comments
BellaBronteBellaBronte3 months ago

I really liked this story and agree with the other comments that it begs for a sequel.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Well done, great pacing. I loved his "is she worth it" game. It feels so relatable. 5*

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

4/5 loved it, hope you make a sequel!

drifter202020drifter202020almost 2 years ago

that moment when they both realize the thick head of his cock is about to push into her little ass is absolutely electric. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT 👍

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Daddy Next Door On her eighteenth birthday, flirting isn't enough for Olivia.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories