Hannah Loved Erotica

Story Info
Helping an inexperienced college freshman experience sex....
4k words
4.36
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to get laid from writing erotica.

It probably seems impossible to believe now. But this was the early 2000s. There were no smartphones or dating apps. Personals sites existed, but mostly they were filled with people who were lonely and curious but not willing to actually meet someone. Nobody imagined a future where literally everyone was willing to date someone they met online.

Amazon also existed, but there wasn't a self-publishing industry where everyone was trying to make a living writing smut. There were just a few big sites where people went to read erotica online or share their own fantasies, and most of the stuff published was over-the-top pornography that involved chance meetings turning into threesomes. Typically with older men and younger girls.

In my case, I was in my twenties a naive romantic who liked to write about great sex and falling in love. So it wasn't surprising that I ended up with an audience of mostly women who were also young, optimistic, and a little naive.

Still, I never expected to meet anyone. I wrote primarily for myself and enjoyed the thrill of getting some kind feedback every now and then. At most I hoped for a little flirty back and forth via email or maybe on instant messenger.

That's what happened with Hannah.

It was the spring of 2001. I was 23 at the time. She was a high school senior who had just turned eighteen. She was also a virgin obsessed with sex and romance.

I'd posted a few stories in college, but I really started writing after I got my first job. I suddenly had a lot of extra time since I didn't see my friends as often and nobody was going out for drinks or playing cards all night like in college.

I thought of myself as a decent writer. I've never been an expert in grammar. I don't spend a lot of time finessing a sentence. I'm a terrible proofreader. But I did have a good imagination. I could take things that had happened to me in real life and embellish them. It filed a niche that wasn't as common. A young man writing about young love instead of exploitation.

We started emailing about my stories and it led to chat sessions. Of course they were flirtatious. And then they turned sexual. We could talk about other things, like pop culture or politics, but it always came back to sex.

Hannah was insecure about her appearance for no real reason. She was cute with dark hair and green eyes and a retrousse nose. She was a theater nerd and extremely opinionated and she wasn't thin, and that meant she wasn't popular with clueless high school boys. But she was curvy in the best of ways. Like the actress Virginia Madsen. She lived three states away, but in the fall she was starting college about 90 miles from where I lived.

Cell phones were still in the dark ages in 2001. The service was spotty and there limits on your minutes and overage fees. Still, we talked a few times. She had kissed a few guys and done some over the clothes petting, but nothing more. No oral. No breast play. She was about as wholesome as you could get for an eighteen year old who spent her time reading erotica and chatting about sex with older men.

"I just want to get it over with," she told me. "I want you to fuck me. I'm tired of waiting for someone to make it special."

Just talking to her made my cock hard. She seemed a little crazy, but in the best way.

"I think I just want to be a slut for a while. I'm don't want a boyfriend. I'm too young."

Her favorite show was "Sex in the City." She dreamed of that kind of lifestyle.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I want to do it all. I want you to pop my cherry. I want to give a blow job. I want to be used."

"You're a bad girl," I told her.

"That's me," she said. "I want to be slutty Hannah. I'm tired of being a nerd."

I blew my load talking to her.

The whole thing made me nervous. I'd never met someone online. And an attractive woman who just wanted to drive 90 miles to fuck seemed too good to be true. Plus I was still a romantic at heart. I thought her first time should be special. With someone she had dated for a while.

But I also couldn't say no. I'd convince myself I wasn't interested and needed to break it off. But then I'd start thinking about the possibilities and we'd chat again. The plan was for her to come visit me the weekend after she moved into her dorm room. So we went back and forth for months.

That August she ended up losing her virginity. She had a few drinks at a party and asked her gay best friend to fuck her so she could get it over with. She didn't cum and neither of them had much fun, but she was no longer a version. And I had no reason to be hesitant.

She was extremely forward.

"I'm driving down Friday after class and staying with you until Monday."

She was a woman on a mission. It was obvious that she liked me and was open to romance if it happened. But even more than that, she wanted to experience sex.

Hannah showed up at my door with in black halter top that hooked her big tits and an ankle length hippie skirt. She was more attractive than her picture. There was a mischievous energy in her green eyes. And her curves were sexy as hell. Every girl I'd fucked before her had a tiny waist and small breasts. I was excited for the change.

We sat down in my living room on the couch. I offered her a drink but she declined.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"A little."

"Do you regret coming here? We don't have to do anything. We can just hang out."

She leaned toward me. She had beautiful, full lips painted red. She kissed me on the lips.

"Does that seem like regret?" she asked.

We immediately started making out. It was different than anything I'd ever experienced. I'd had one drunken one night stand in college. Other than that, all my sexual experiences had come after several dates and extended make out sessions and wondering if it would happen or not.

There was no doubt with Hannah. And I had to be careful not to rush things. I wanted it to be fun. I wanted her to experience anticipation and foreplay.

I stood up and took her hand.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

She started to strip as soon as we got in the room. She was like an athlete getting ready for the big game.

"Just your skirt," I told her. "Leave the rest on."

I turned down the bed and she lied down. I flipped the overhead lights off and turn on a lamp in the corner and lit a couple of candles. I put on a Cure CD. I loved fucking to the Cure back then. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my jeans and got in bed with Hannah.

She was wearing simple black nylon panties. I put my hand between her thighs and moved upwards as we kissed. I trailed my fingers over her pussy. She gasped then kissed me harder.

Her lack of experience was obvious. It wasn't that she was clumsy. It was the way she responded to every touch. Younger men are in a rush. They're focused on their own pleasure and the thrill they get from touching a woman.

I was focused on pleasing Hannah. I wanted her to know that her pleasure was as important as my own. It wasn't only about me. I didn't need to rush to get what I wanted. I could take my time.

"Do you like when I touch your pussy," I asked.

"Yes," she answered. She spoke with a thick Philadelphia accent that was exotic to my southern ears.

"Tell me," I said. I kissed her neck. I rubbed my fingers up and down on her silky panties, tracing a circle around her wet cunt.

"I like it," she panted.

I pulled my hand away just for a second. She let out a little whimper of frustration.

"Tell me what you like," I said.

She opened her eyes. For a second she was puzzled. Then she realized what I wanted.

"I like when you touch me...there," she said.

I rolled away from her across the bed. I let out a frustrated mock sigh.

"What?" she asked. She had a worried look on her face. "I said I like it."

I moved back toward her. I spread her legs aggressively and kissed her beautiful lips. I rubbed her pussy firmly through her panties.

"Then tell me what you like" I said sternly. "Do you like when I rub your pussy?"

She finally got exactly what I wanted.

"Yes," she said. "Yes. I like it. I like when you touch my...pussy."

It's a word she had avoided using in our previous conversations. Even during phone sex. I knew it made her a little uncomfortable.

"Don't be afraid to say what you like, Hannah. Don't be afraid to tell me what you want. Great communication is part of great sex."

"Yes," she said. "I want it. I want you to touch my PUSSY."

I moaned my pleasure.

"I like that, Hannah. I like when you talk like that. It makes my cock hard."

She moaned in response.

"Do you want to touch it, Hannah?"

"Uh-huh." she moaned. She reached out clumsily and tried to grab my dick through my boxers.

I pulled away again and gave her a stern look. She got the picture.

"I want to touch your COCK," she said.

I kissed her again and guided her hand to my dick. She wrapped her hand tight around it and tugged frantically.

I covered her hand with my own. And told her to slow down. To just rub it. To be gentle. I slid my hand up her thigh again and touched her pussy. We kissed and touched one another. We moaned.

"Take off your top," I told her.

We parted just long enough for her to pull off the tight halter top. She was wearing black bra that barely held her creamy white tits.

"Bra, too?" she asked.

"Not yet," I told her. The clasp was in the front and I could take it off at any time. I wanted to heighten the anticipation.

I pulled her back closer to me and started rubbing her pussy. My tongue probed her mouth. She put her hand back on my dick and rubbed it slowly. I kissed her neck. I cupped her breasts. I moved down her body with my lips. I covered her cleavage with kissed.

The whole time I kept my hand on her pussy. Not penetrating. Just rubbing her through her panties. She was squirming in the bed.

I unclasped her bra. She was visibly nervous and insecure about her body. She didn't have a clue how sexy she was. I kissed her big tits and teased her pink nipples with my tongue. I toyed with them with my teeth.

"Have you ever been fingered?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Did you cum?"

"I've only had an orgasm by myself," she said.

I pushed the crotch of her panties aside. I still wasn't ready to have her completely undressed. I wanted her aching for my cock.

I slid my finger in Hannah's pussy. She moaned with delight. I found her clit with my thumb and circled it while I fucked her with two fingers.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. She tossed her head back and closed her eyes.

"Remember to tell me what you like, Hannah," I said.

"Yes. YES," she groaned "I like this."

I stopped my fingers just a second.

"I like you fingering my pussy," she cried out.

She arched her back as I started working her pussy again. She started to moan loudly. I twisted a nipple with my teeth.

"Like that," she panted. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Her moans got louder. She couldn't stop panting. She called out my name. And then she had her very first orgasm from a man.

Hannah threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me wildly. She was suddenly like a madwoman.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "Please fuck me."

I couldn't hold out any longer. I'd planned to delay actually fucking for as long as possible. But I was 23 years old. I hadn't had sex for over a year after my last college relationship ended. I shed my boxers and put on a condom. Hannah got out of her panties and spread those thick thighs. Her big pink pussy lips were swollen.

Missionary was never my favorite position, but it seemed appropriate at the time. With the Cure playing in the background I put my cock in Hannah for the first time. It felt just like heaven.

I had to concentrate to keep from cumming right away. Her pussy was so tight. I thrusted slowly. She groaned and arched her back.

"It feels so good," she told me.

I tried to think about anything other than the beautiful, sexy woman who was giving herself to me. But it wasn't possible. Hannah wasn't tentative or insecure. She didn't just lie there and take my cock. She did what came naturally. She moaned. She arched her back. She moved with me.

I wanted desperately to fuck her to orgasm that first time. But every thrust made my balls clench.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"So close!" she panted. "You feel so good inside me. I love you fucking me."

I sped up. Hannah rubbed her clit excitedly with one hand. The other clawed into my back.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," she kept repeating.

I lost control. My cock spasmed. I sped up and hammered her pussy. I cried out. I kept thrusting through my orgasm. Hannah rapidly worked her clit. She came right after me with my cock still inside her.

I collapsed on top of her. My body was covered in sweat. I could barely breath. Those transition months from college to adulthood were the longest dry spell of my life. I would have never met someone from the internet if I had figured out how to manage dating outside of the college environment.

I stayed on top of her for an eternity. She kissed my neck. She kept saying how great it was. Slowly my cock softened and came out of her pussy.

"Can we do it again?" she asked. Of course she was naive and inexperienced and had no idea about a man's recovery needs.

But I knew it wouldn't take long. I didn't plan on going to sleep anytime soon. Aside from the night I lost my virginity, every first night spent with someone new was a sleepless on. It was all so exciting when it was new.

I kissed Hannah passionately. My lips worked their way down her body. Over her full breasts. Down her torso. She clenched her legs tightly for a second. She was obviously insecure. But I spread them apart gently.

She had a neatly trimmed black bush and a beautiful pussy. Plump curved outer lips. I licked it from bottom to top.

"Oh my god," Hannah moaned. "Does it taste ok?"

"You taste amazing," I told her. "You should taste yourself."

She was shy, but I took her fingers and trailed them over her wet pussy. She brought her fingers to her lips and nervously looked.

"Fuck that's sexy," I said.

"Really?"

"Oh yes. So naughty."

I buried my face back between her thighs. I didn't rush. I teased those beautiful pink lips. I circled her clit with my tongue. I put a finger in and out. Hannah moaned and squirmed. She got so wet.

I ate her pussy for a good twenty minutes. I used my fingers. I sucked and nibbled on her clit. She came more than once. When I was eighteen or nineteen I was nervous about my ability to get my girlfriend off with just my cock. So I became a master of eating cunt. And I unleashed all my talents on Hannah. Every wiggle and moan was a thrill to me. She came multiple times.

"I need you in me," she begged. "Please. Please fuck me again."

I rolled onto my back next to her.

"Straddle me," I said.

She did as told.

"I want you on my cock."

She took my cock in my hand and guided it to her wet pussy. She tried to lean forward. I put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back up.

"No," I said. "Sit up. Ride it. Make those titties bounce for me."

I hadn't bothered with a rubber, but I didn't care. She'd told me she was on birth control. Her cunt was so hot and wet on my cock.

At first she didn't know what she was doing. She tried to pogo on it and I came right out. But she got it after a bit. She rocked back and forth bareback. I fondled her big titties. I pinched her nipples.

"Put one hand on your clit," I told her.

She obeyed. She got herself off with your hand again while she rocked back and forth on my dick.

I was dying to cum again.

"Do you want to taste yourself again?"

She took two fingers and touched her pussy.

"Not like that," I said. "On me."

She realized what I wanted.

She got off and I spread my legs. She was on her knees in between them.

"I've never done this," she said. "What if I'm not good."

"You will be," I reassured her.

She didn't tease it with her tongue or hand. She just opened her mouth and immediately tried to take as much as she could. She gagged right off the bat and pulled away coughing. I didn't give her instruction. I wanted to see what she'd do.

Hannah took less the second time. She bobbed her head up and down.

"Look at me," I said.

She stopped and looked up.

"No. Look at me while you suck it."

She took my cock back in her mouth and looked up at me.

"Yes," I said. "I like that. I like eye contact when you blow me."

Her eyes went from my cock to my face. She went up and down my shaft. I would have told her to use her hands a little, but it didn't matter. Right away I was in ecstasy.

"You like tasting your pussy on me?" I asked

She moaned with a mouthful of dick.

"I'm about to cum," I grunted.

She pulled her mouth away.

"Don't!" I almost screamed. "Keep going."

She wrapped her lips around my cock again. I started thrusting and fucking her pretty face.

"Oh fuck," I grunted.

And then I came again. Hot cum shot in her mouth. She gagged again and pulled back. My dick kept sending cum all over me and the sheets.

Hannah came up and kissed me.

"Was I good?" she asked.

I assured her she was. And that she would only get better with practice.

"We can practice all weekend, right?"

I knew we would. Just a few hours earlier I had been worried that her coming for the weekend would be awkward and we'd have nothing to say to one another. I couldn't have been more wrong. I held her in my arms like we were old lovers. We kissed and talked about nothing in particular. Mostly she talked about what she had liked and asked for my feedback.

We fucked two more times that night. Doggie style the next time followed by a slow, sensual ride with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her ankles locked behind my back. It was three in the morning before we fell asleep. A few hours later we were up and at each other again. We ended up taking it to the shower for a steamy standup session.

I had planned a few places we could go out over the weekend and she could see some tourist things, but we didn't leave the house on Saturday. We ate cereal and fruit and ordered Chinese late in the day. We fucked and napped and fucked some more. She wanted to try every position. My dick was raw by the end of the day.

On Sunday we finally got out of the house. She'd bought a new dress for the visit and wanted to show it off. It was just a simple, red silky shirt dress that buttoned down the front, but she looked adorable in it. She wore a bright red push up bra underneath and her ample cleavage was on display.

We drove around doing some sightseeing and took a walk in a park. We got dinner and laid back, trendy spot. I knew there was at least one thing left on her list that we hadn't got to yet. After dinner I took her to a sex toy shop. She'd never been in one and I had rarely been in one with a woman. We felt scandalous holding hands and going down the aisles. All the other customers were old, single men looking at porn DVDs.

When we got back to my place we took our time. I turned on more music and lit the candles in the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and told her to undress while I watched.

She slowly unbuttoned her dress. She had on a lacy red bra and panties beneath. I told her to take it all off.

Her curvy body really was amazing. She let her dark hair down and spun around for me. I took her hand and brought her to the bed.

"On your hands and knees," I told her.

She did as told. Her plump ass stuck up in the air and waited for my touch. I reached in our shopping bag and pulled out the restraints we'd bought. I put them around her wrists and bound her to the headboard.

I took my time undressing while she remained in position. My cock was already rigid with anticipation.

12