Hannah Seduces the Intern

Story Info
While working late, busty cougar Hannah seduces the Intern.
2.2k words
4.42
18.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah looked at the stack of papers on her desk. They all had to be signed off by the end of the day. The intern, Steven, a college student that moved to the city for the summer was nominated by Hannah to help.

Hannah wore a black pencil skirt and a short-sleeved, white blouse. Her ample cleavage was supported by a lacy white bra which could be seen through her shirt. It didn't help that the shirt was tight; some of the buttons struggled. Her dark hair was tied into a ponytail and her glasses emphasised her blue eyes. The glossy, wet-look lipstick completed the look of sexy professional.

She was confident in her job and appearance. Heads turned when she walked amongst the cubicles. It was Steven's favourite time of the day seeing her making that confident walk across the office by his desk. A glimpse of her tight-fitting clothes, her tits bouncing ever so slightly and the smile combined with a wink that she gave him when she passed him by, leaving her scent lingering.

Considering they were alone in the office after hours, she took off her high heels. Even the sigh of relief after taking them off sounded sexual. She often stretched her arms out of tiredness and occasionally pushed her chest out to correct her posture. At her age, having a younger man attracted to her was a rare event so she tested the waters with things like this.

Every so often, she caught Steven staring at her. As one of the few women in her department, she unfortunately had to get used to such attention. However, in this case she didn't mind as she considered Steven to be eye candy also. In fact, she'd noticed him in the office quite a lot this summer and she didn't feel guilty that she had an ulterior motive when she asked him to stay late. She was sure they had something going on.

Hannah could tell Steven was doing his best to make a good impression. Like any intern, He wore a cheap blue suit, but he was athletically fit so wore it well. He even matched his shoes with his belt and had the tie done up properly, which was rare to see.

She looked at him in admiration and saw so much of herself in him. It seemed like a distant memory that she once worked as an enthusiastic intern. Reflecting proudly on her path to Senior Vice President. The cost of her very successful career was her marriage, albeit in an amicable way. It liberated her in a sense and now free to hook up with whoever she wished.

Expressing another, but genuine long sigh to unwind, she imagined herself at home sitting on the couch. Just by instinct, she unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on her blouse, exposing her cleavage line. In her peripheral, he caught Steven sneaking a peek. Considering that her blouse was already low cut, she couldn't blame him.

"Why don't you take your suit jacket off, Steven? It's after work, technically speaking." She asked him with the infectious smile she always wears around the office and that alone helped.

"Oh. Are you sure? I don't really want to upset the dress code," he replied. His attempt to show off that he read the dress code fell flat. Hannah just looked at him with pity and rolled her eyes.

"Fuck the dress code, Steven." She said this intentionally. Steven looked at her with shock as he never heard her use profanity before. "Seriously. Fuck the dress code, Steven. C'mon... just take off your jacket and relax a bit." Hannah jumped out of her seat and walked toward him.

"Um. Okay. haha," he responded. He nervously started to take it off and Hannah did the rest, placing it on the coat hanger in the corner.

"See. the world didn't end because you broke the dress code, Steven. Just relax." She started to massage his shoulders to emphasise the point. "You need to learn to take things a little easier."

"I guess I do," he responded, slightly confused as to why Hannah was massaging him. "I have been working hard lately."

"Karen has you working hard, huh?" Hannah was impressed by how muscular his shoulders were. Her massaging him was already inappropriate, but she really wanted to feel his chest and arms.

"Yeah, I've been working overtime a lot lately." Steven was finally allowing himself to relax. "Plus, moving to the city for this job was a big change for me."

"Oh! Now I feel terrible for having you help me out here." Hannah felt a little guilty, but was happy that he was opening up. Interns are so self-conscious about appearing professional, she was glad she could connect with him on a more personal level.

Hannah started to feel aroused from touching him. She held his arms with a gentle grip, impressed by his biceps. A thought crossed her mind of him naked; she imagined what his dick was like.

Without realising, Hannah had started to feel his chest. She apologised and hesitated for a moment, but didn't stop. She was convinced he enjoyed it. If his deep red blushing wasn't anything to go by, his obvious erection poking through his trousers was.

"Sorry again, Steven. It's very inappropriate of me. It's just..." She wasn't all that sorry. On the contrary, she was very proud of the fact she could still have such an effect on younger men, despite her age and seniority in the company.

"Oh, that. I don't mind. It feels good, actually." Steven started to relax some more. He even loosened his tie and unbuttoned his collar. Hannah watched him and imagined him completely stripping down, building up an image of what she thought his muscular body would look like.

She started to get a bit flustered and could feel herself blushing. She was getting really turned on by him now - she could feel her heart beat faster and her breath waver.

Steven was still more focussed on the work than she was. Her newfound attraction to this new intern had begun to consume her and she wanted him to know. She felt there was an obvious chemistry between them that was no longer just in their heads.

"Glad I could help," she said, then reluctantly returned to signing off more reports. Already she missed his body felt. She glanced between the papers and Steven; each glance lasted a little longer than the last.

"Okay, I have to ask... Do you have a girlfriend?" She sat impatiently waiting. Her nervousness was shown by the way she repeatedly talked her pen against the page.

"Um, no, actually. We broke up before I started working here. The distance wouldn't have worked out." Steven cleared his throat afterwards. He always refrained from personal talk at the office if he could help it. But with Hannah he felt comfortable.

"I'm sorry that happened." Hannah held his hand to comfort him. At this point she felt conflicted. Just like her, he was single and could have benefit from the company. However, he was far younger than her and his superior. In the end her lust for him won.

She continued to comfort him. She started to rub her hand up and down his forearm. He seemed to be comfortable with it and did a great job at pretending to work.

"It's so good to have you in the office." She brushed her bare foot against his leg. He shuffled in his chair, but to Hannah there were no signs of protest. If anything, she knew he moved his legs further apart.

"I've a question on this report right here," said Steven.

Hannah took out her hair tie, shook her head until her fair fell down then looked into Steven's eyes with an alluring stare. She got up out of her chair and stood behind him. She leaned down and pressed her big tits against his back and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"You can ask me anything. Anything at all." She gently pressed her soft luscious lips against his cheek then awaited his response, kept her chest pressed against him and her cheek touching off his so he could feel her warm breath.

"Well... Um... I was just wondering if this is the correct amount?" Steven started breathing faster.

"Fuck the reports, Steven," said Hannah, her sexual frustration was coming through. She wrapped both her hands around him and started feeling up his chest. "Do I have to spell it out for you?

She kissed him on the cheek multiple times, with each one getting closer to his lips. It took a moment for him to drum up the confidence and kiss back and from there it became quite heated. Their attraction to each other that had built up was finally going somewhere.

Hannah pushed all the reports off the table, pulled up her pencil skirt and took hold of his tie to pull him towards her. They shared a kiss and she removed his tie and tore open his shirt, finally getting to see his chiselled abs.

Steven started to unbutton her blouse, inching closer to seeing her big tits he pretended not to glance at every time she passed his desk. She helped him by taking off her blouse and bra, revealing her big tits.

She caressed them for a moment and gave them a gentle squeeze. Her nipples were already rock hard and she pinched them to provide some relief of the sexual tension.

Steven stared at them with awe. She took his hands in hers and placed them on her tits, gesturing to him to massage and squeeze them. The feeling of a man's hands on her sent pleasure through her body.

She felt her pussy getting wetter as time went by. The warmth and pressure she felt increased. She longed to be touched more, and wanted him inside her. In between kissing and feeling each other's bodies, Hannah hurriedly unbuckled Steven's belt and dropped his pants. His rock-hard cock sprung out, standing at full attention.

She explored him by tracing her fingers all over his shaft. Her fingernails sometimes grazed over the head of his cock. She cupped his balls and gently squeezed them before wrapping her hand around his dick.

She stroked his hard cock, gripping it gently to get a sense of his girth. She felt it throb in her hand and wasted no time guiding it into her warm, wet, tight pussy. Steven gasped as his dick went in, gasping with pleasure as his dick became consumed by a hot, slippery sensation.

He thrust into her, gently and slowly at first until they found their rhythm. The thrill of getting fucked in the office sent Hannah into overdrive. She felt the full length and thickness of him slip in and out with each thrust. She leaned back on the table and Steven watched as she rocked back and forth.

Hannah pinched her nipples again, but a little harder this time. That feeling of wanting a man between her legs and his dick inside was certainly being fulfilled. She wasn't used to the energy of such a young man.

The thrill of being with someone new, getting fucked in the office and how good the sex was meant she was close to cumming.

"Ooh! Fuck. YES!" Hannah yelled out, no longer able to contain herself.

She felt the pressure build up inside her as she watched Steven thrust in and out of her. She loved the sensation of his throbbing cock inside slip in and out of her. Each time he thrust into her was more pleasurable than the last.

She was close to cumming and with one hand she started rubbing her clit.

"That's it, Steven. Fuck me HARD!" She closed her eyes as she massaged her pussy and he pounded away. He must have been close as his grunts and groans became more frequent.

"I'm gonna cum," said Steven. It was about all he could muster. Hannah wrapped her legs around his back to pull him in as close as possible.

"Ooh, YES! YES! YES!" Hannah couldn't contain herself any longer. A wave of warm, orgasmic pleasure went through her body. The sexual tension and pressure that had been building released and with that she came all over Steven's dick

Feeling Hannah's hot cum spill over his dick sent Steven into orgasm. In one last thrust, Steven tensed up and his dick erupted with cum. Steven spent his last bit of energy thrusting into her a couple more times as he pumped her with cum.

Hannah felt his dick pulsate with each shot inside her and afterwards she lay down in ecstasy. Steven came down from his high, withdrew from her and cleaned himself up. Hannah followed and they put their clothes back on.

Just as they were buttoning up, the cleaner burst in with the vacuum.

"Oh!" She stood there in shock for a moment. "I'm sorry to have disturbed you, Hannah." The three of them exchanged glances and both Steven and Hannah struggled to say anything at all.

"Helen. Please don't tell-"

"Don't worry about it, Hannah. We've known each other for years. Your secrets have always been safe with me."