Hannah the New Cumslut in Pt. 04

Story Info
Hannah explores more of the cumslut life.
2.9k words
4.47
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah said to the dark-haired performer "Hi, my name is Hannah and I wanted to thank you for the great sex. You really turned me on before. It was wonderful and your cum tastes delicious by the way."

The performer then replied "Your welcome and you are one hot lady, and my name is Skip. You are a natural at this and you should consider performing on stage with me and perhaps 5 or 6 of us guys one night. I'm sure you would enjoy performing with all of us. We never get rough and always try to outdo each other to see who can make the woman cum first and we also like to see how many times we can make the lady orgasm. Are you interested? I could talk to the stage manager for you and put in a good word."

Hannah hesitated before answering, she had to think about this before giving her answer.

Hannah says "Thanks Skip, I have to think about that before I agree to anything. I've never made love to more than 2 men at once, and that was only recently, so that definitely makes me a bit apprehensive. How do I handle something like that?"

Skip says "Don't worry we will guide you thru all the action. You will be "airtight" part of the time. Do you know what that is?"

Hannah says "No what does airtight mean?"

Skip then proceeds to tell Hannah, "it means you will have all your holes filled at the same time"."

Hannah then tells Skip "I will have to think about that, I have never done anal and I don't know if I would like that?."

Skip says "ok, I understand, that could be a big decision. If you need someone who could give you a test anal fuck, let me know, there is a gent who has an 8-inch cock, but it is rather slender, so he is used to breaking in someone to anal. He is very good and cums quite a bit too!"

Hannah then responds by saying "if I was to consider anal you would recommend this guy?"

Skip says "if you want to try anal, then yes he is your man."

Hannah "ok then, thanks for the info. Can we exchange numbers in case I change my mind about any of this?"

Skip, "here is my card and let me give you another card you can write your number on for me."

After exchanging numbers, they said their goodbyes, and Hannah headed to the lady's room to get cleaned up and dressed. Hannah looks in the mirror and sees a woman slightly disheveled, her lipstick worn and smeared and traces of cum on her face yet. She thinks to herself "Hannah, you look like a slut!"

Hannah cleans up and uses a mouth freshener to cover up the cum smell and gets all set to join Al at their table.

Hannah then re-enters the club and joins Al.

Al greets Hannah with "Wow, you were awesome up there (he points to the stage). You were HOT! You definitely got me hard and horny."

Hannah "Thanks, but the pleasure was definitely mine. I had a lot of fun, but I'm afraid it just made me even more needy for some more sex!"

Al "well maybe you would like to see one of the private rooms here? 2 of my friends are here and we could all entertain you and help you satisfy that urge you have!"

Hannah, "sounds like just what I need right now."

Al then walks over to the bar and talks to a couple of guys and Hannah sees both men shaking their heads as they agree to something and they both turn and look Hannah's way and one nods and the other guy winks at Hannah.

Hannah's pussy tingles at the thought of these 3 sexy men taking full advantage of her, she is very vulnerable now in her heightened sexual state. Hannah can barely sit still and her pussy is very wet in anticipation of an erotic encounter with 3 attractive men.

All 3 men come over to Hannah and the 2 new men introduce themselves.

The first is Don who says "Hi Hannah, I'm Don and Al told me you are one sexy woman and would like a little extra company this evening, I hope you say yes."

Paul jumps in quickly and says "Hi, Al was right, you look fantastic and I really loved the little stage show! By the way, my name is Paul."

Hannah, "I sure would like to see what it would be like to have 3 cocks to play with. The idea makes me hot. Ok, let's go to that private room guys, and satisfy my craving." Paul then says "what craving?" Hannah, says, "I got a craving for a pussy full of cum and maybe a mouthful of cum too!" Hannah was feeling more relaxed but was sexually charged now that everyone was introduced. Hannah's anticipation of what was to come made her pussy tingle and made it hard for her to breathe.

All 4 of the players then proceeded to the private room.

Everyone gets comfortable on a large couch, Hannah was in between Don and Paul, and Al sat in a chair directly in front of the other 3. The men started to press in on Hannah. Paul put his arm around Hannah and Don started to caress Hannah's thigh. Paul, with his other hand, started to caress Hannah's tits thru her thin blouse.

Hannah kind of scooted forward, but her short skirt just slid up higher on her thighs, exposing her thong-covered pussy to all 3 men. She also spread her legs to allow Don better access to her pussy. Hannah's pussy was trembling, tingling and her stomach was tight and her heart was racing in her chest.

She knew she was soaking her thong but didn't care, she was too excited to worry about that.

Al leaned across to give Hannah a hot, French kiss. The men took further advantage of Hannah in her heightened sexual libido.

The men grabbed her thong and slid it down her thighs leaving her soaking pussy exposed to everyone. Al tucked that soaking thong in his pocket. Hannah would leave the club with no thong tonight.

Al reached over and lifted her blouse over her head. Hannah was completely naked in front of 3 men, who had nothing but fucking and cumming on their minds. All she had on were her 4 inch high heels adding to how provocative she looked.

Hannah's pussy was tingling, her stomach tightened, and she was very excited and a bit nervous, wondering where this was all leading.

The men then all picked a part of her body to caress, or lick, or stroke. Hannah had 6 hands roaming over her breasts, tits, thighs, and pussy.

All knelt below Hannah's pussy, and spread her legs, and kissed and licked his way up to Hannah's pussy. Don was sucking on Hannah's tit and nipple, and Paul was kissing and French kissing Hannah, he was stroking and kneading her other tit.

The sensory overload Hannah was experiencing was indescribable, and she was about to climax without even being fucked.

Al nibbled her clit, and she did orgasm, and Hannah also squirted right in Al's face, but Al just opened his mouth and took what was squirted out of Hannah and let the rest hit him in the face.

Hannah, grabbed Al by the back of his head and pulled him right up to her pussy, and held him there while she finished squirting

Hannah was still being stimulated by Don and Paul, but they eased off so they could watch Hannah orgasm and squirt.

As Hannah calmed down a little, she said to Al, "sorry about the mess I made." Al, says "hey, I thought that was extremely exciting and I thought you tasted wonderful too. Feel free to use my face for that anytime."

Now the men coaxed Hannah over to the bed.

Hannah was getting excited and nervous about what would happen next. Her heart was beating so hard that she thought it would burst right out of her chest.

Al lay on the bed with his cock pointed up to the sky. The other 2 men lifted Hannah up and dropped her right over Al's hard cock. Hannah's knees struck the bed, but not before half of Al's cock was buried deep into Hannah's pussy. Hannah then eased her pussy all the way down until Al's cock was completely in and buried deep. Al says, "Ah, I am in heaven, your pussy feels marvelous wrapped around my cock, it feels like my cock is covered in a warm, soft velvet home. And I want to think your pussy is my home."

Meanwhile, Paul knelt by Hannah's head with his hard cock inches away from Hannah's mouth. Hannah turned her head toward Paul, opened her mouth, and took several inches of Paul's cock into her mouth.

Don stood next to the bed and put his cock into Hannah's outstretched hand. Hannah instinctively grabbed that cock and stroked it and felt its hard yet soft velvet head and turned and sucked it into her mouth. She licked and sucked some precum from Don's cock. Then turned to suck on Paul's cock again.

Al had begun to fuck Hannah with long strokes in and out. Hannah's pussy was on fire, she needed this fucking after her stage show. Al's cock was just what she needed right now and the other 2 men just added to her sensuality. After a few minutes of fucking, Hannah was close to her Orgasm. And Al was getting closer to cumming now too and Hannah tells Al, "go ahead and fill my pussy full of your cum, I want to feel you shooting your cum into me, and hold me tight as you cum, I want it deep in me. I am on the pill now, so I can take all the cum you 3 men can give me. And the way I feel, that sounds like just what I need, A pussy filled with cum! I also want a mouthful of cum, I hope you gentlemen can help me out!" Don says, "don't worry about that, we are eager to grant you your wish, maybe we can give you 3 mouthfuls, how does that sound?" Hannah says "wow, that sounds awesome."

Hannah then imagines just what that would be like to have 3 loads of cum in her mouth at one time.

Al is now fast approaching his orgasm and can no longer stop fucking Hannah, he needs his release. Al just reaches that point of no return and just starts to pump Hannah full of his cum, without any warning. Hannah cries out, YES, fill me full!"

Al is cumming and Hannah can feel this hot splash deep in her pussy and that sends Hannah over the edge and she pulls Al in deeply and wraps her legs around Al to get her cervix splashed with that beautiful cum. She moans and says "Oh god, oh god." Al grunts and yells as he cums deeply into Hannah's hot velvety pussy.

Al shoots 5 or 6 full cum blasts into Hannah and there is so much cum it leaks out right around his cock and right from her pussy. Because Hannah is still on top, the cum dribbles onto Al's balls and groin. Hannah loves the feeling, having a pussy full of hot cum.

As Hannah and Al come down from their sexual high, the 2 other men start to stir and present the cocks to Hannah again. They both are quite hard and both are leaking precum quite heavily now, in anticipation of their turn with Hannah.

Al begins to soften now and slowly pulls Hannah up and a large puddle of cum drips out of Hannah onto Al's groin.

Al flips Hannah onto her back and slides up to present his cock for Hannah to clean.

Hannah sees this and can hardly wait to suck all of that cum off of Al.

Meanwhile, Don lines up his cock to Hannah's pussy and slides right into Hannah's sloppy pussy. Her pussy was well lubricated, so there was little resistance.

Don then starts to really drive his cock into Hannah and she has a hard time cleaning all the cum from Al. She is being banged hard and her face and tongue are driven all over Al's groin, getting Hannah's face covered in cum. Hannah actually enjoyed the feeling of having her face covered in cum. It made her feel like such a slut.

Don is not going to last long it appears.

Don tells no one in particular, "this pussy feels fantastic with all that cum inside, it is so slippery. Hannah, my cum is going to flood you."

Paul meanwhile is watching all of this action and slowly stroking his cock, waiting for his chance to get off using Hannah for his pleasure.

He plans on adding a large load for Hannah to eat. He wants her to suck him dry.

Don now drives into Hannah much faster and is only concerned with cumming and filling that pussy with the second load of cum.

Don yells and says "Here it comes slut!!." And he pumps 7 generous shots of cum deep into Hannah while holding her hips tight! He wants all that cum to hit her cervix. Hannah explodes with her own orgasm and can only say "Oh god, that feels marvelous, I love it!"

Al gets up and watches both Don and Hannah come down from their erotic encounter.

Paul gets impatient and pulls Don's arm to indicate it was Paul's turn.

Al tells Hannah "Paul is a heavy cummer Hannah and he wants you to have something you will remember him by."

Don slowly slides out of Hannah and a rush of cum forms a beautiful creme pie on her pussy lips.

Hannah can hardly catch her breath yet after being pumped full from Don and can feel a lot of cum draining from her pussy and running over her puckered ass and dripping onto the bed. It is a sensual feeling and it makes her think she is a wanton slut, and she smiles to herself. Don then is taken by the sight of Hannah's creme pie pussy and decides that pussy looks good enough to eat. Don then spreads Hannah's legs and kisses his way up to Hannah's thighs and then plunges his tongue deep into Hannah's pussy creme pie. Don says, "Your pussy tastes marvelous," and proceeds to lick and suck all of that cum from Hannah's drenched pussy.

Paul then straddles Hannah and sits with his cock pointed right at Hannah's mouth. Paul leans a little more forward and presents his wet, hard, hot cock to Hannah's lips.

Hannah never hesitates and opens her mouth willingly and sucks Paul's cock with determination. She has to see what a heavy cummer is like. She is so turned on by all of this sex, she is now single-minded about this encounter and wants this to never end.

Hannah starts to slowly suck Paul, wanting to feel the helmet of Paul's cock sliding back and forth across her lips. She wants to keep all of that precum on her lips and tongue.

Paul though is in more of a hurry after seeing all the sex that has taken place. Paul, "Hannah your lips and mouth feel almost like a pussy, I don't know exactly what you're doing to me but it feels wonderful, keep it up and you will be richly rewarded for your sexy blow job!"

Paul isn't going to last long at this rate, but he doesn't care, he just wants to cum and give Hannah a huge load.

Hannah, "have you ever had a full mouthful of cum?" Hannah, "no, but you found the right woman if you can do that for me. I think I would cum just from that!."

Paul no longer has any reason to take his time and hurries his orgasm along by speeding up his fucking of Hannah's mouth. After another minute Paul says "brace yourself slut, you will have the biggest mouthful of cum you ever experienced."

Paul then unleashes big blasts of cum into Hannah's mouth and she catches every drop, but Paul keeps cumming and Hannah cums herself as the. cum keeps coming. Her mouth is almost overcome with all of the cum shooting into her mouth. Hannah tries very hard not to spill a drop. And Hannah almost succeeds, but a dribble leaks out the side of her mouth and runs across her cheek, and drips onto her ear and neck. Hannah's cheeks are actually puffed out due to the volume of cum in her mouth. She can't believe how hot it is and how much cum she has and she smiles and rolls her tongue around savoring the taste, the smell, and the amazing feeling of all that hot cum filling her mouth.

Hannah knew she could never swallow that much cum in one gulp.

She took a couple of swallows and felt that thick cum slide down her throat right into her stomach. It almost made her cum as she experienced that feeling. She still had a fair amount of cum in her mouth and she continued to push it around her mouth, showing the men the cum and pushing it out to her lips and almost her chin before sucking it back into her mouth. Hannah did this with the cum 5 - 10 times, (she wasn't counting) and luxuriated with her load of cum. It was a dream come true for this cum slut. Finally, she swallowed her mouthful and her pussy tingled.

Next Part 5